An Experimental Night

Story Info
Young woman learns the joy of handcuffs.
753 words
3.71
27.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a diverse selection of fantasies that involve you. A lot of them require you taking me with force. I'm alone in my house getting ready to go to bed. I have just turned out the light in my bedroom and I am leaning down to get into bed. I don't hear you until you are right behind me, but by then it is too late. You wrap one hand around my waist and the other around my mouth. I start to scream anyway. My instincts are kicking in. I writhe and kick trying to get away from you. I quickly start to tire out and you throw me across the bed. The air is knocked out of my lungs and I desperately try to get it back. While struggle to catch my breath, you tar off the little clothing I have on. You quickly toss the black tank top aside. You linger; however, on the pink panties. You hold them to your nose sniffing for the wetness that has yet to come.

I feel your hand on my thigh and my heart beats faster. Your hand creeps up higher and my breath quickens. You brush across the top of my pussy and grin at my sharp intake of breath. I can feel your warm breath against my skin and I can feel myself getting wet. You lean over me and take one of my hard nipples in your mouth. You bite and nibble on it making me moan. You turn your head and start biting the other nipple. You suddenly get up and go somewhere. If too frightened to get off the bed. I know I can't make it out of the house before you catch me and I fear the consequences when you did catch me.

When you comeback you have your handcuffs in your hand. I jump off the bed and try to make a break for the door. I may be submitting my body, but I'm not going to let you tie me down. You easily catch me, toss me over your shoulder and throw me on the bed. You straddle my body and grab both of my wrists. You handcuff me to the bed and slowly begin to slide your hands down my body lavishing attention everywhere. You tickle and tease and tantalize my body bringing me to the brink and stopping before I climax. You work your way down my body past my breasts, over my stomach and across my pussy. You stroke and caress and lick and suck making me crazy with desire. It's like you know exactly what to do to get my toes curling and my pussy responding.

I beg you to fuck me. I want you to take your hard cock and just ram it into me. I need you to fuck my cunt as hard as you can. You reach down and place your cock at the entrance to my pussy. You slide it up and down against my clit. I grind my hips against you, moaning, trying to get you inside of me. You wait until I'm about to start losing my mind and you slam your cock into me. I scream out in pleasure. You pull your cock out slowly and then ram it back into me. I am moaning and gasping, needing and wanting you so much. You start to fuck me faster and harder, pushing yourself in and out of me. I feel you entering me repeatedly and feel myself start to cum. My pussy tightening around your cock and me crying out with passion. You pull out of my pussy and crawl upwards and rub your cock on my lips. With my hands still cuffed, you push your dick passed my lips. I snake out my tongue and lick the head. I can taste my juices coating you. I start to suck on your hard cock. Wrapping my lips around the head, I can feel it pulsing in my mouth. I suck on you as best as I can. You start to cum. You cum everywhere in my mouth, all over my face and breasts. I lick my lips and smile, soo happy.

Then you reach over and turn on the light. I come out my sexual haze and look up to see my Midnight Stranger is no stranger. The look of shock on my face brings a smile to your face. I scream in horror and renew my struggles to escape from you.