An Extended Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUNDAY

The nude couple awoke at the same time. "Can we take a shower together?" inquired Dan.

Debby looked at him, their mouths touched, they kissed, tongues touched,and explored.

"Yes," she replied.

Completely naked, the couple entered the large shower together. It seemed that this separate shower room had enough space for several couples. Shower heads were numerous, with different placements on the wall. The water streams could be turned on most any area of a human body. Dan took soap and washed her back, ass, and legs. She turned and her breasts, stomach, and legs where washed. The treasure between her legs received special attention; one soapy hand from the front, the other soapy hand from the back. His fingers met midway and rubbed her lips, clitoris, and ass hole.

Debby said, "I love your soapy hands on the curving parts of my body."

"Believe it, I enjoy having my soapy hands on you. Actually, any time," Dan replied.

As warm water from two shower heads splashed over her body, Debby said, "Now it is my turn.

She took soap and rubbed Dan's back, ass, and legs. He turned and his chest, stomach, and legs got attention from her soapy hands. His erection received the attention of two soapy hands, but one of her hands left and moved toward his back. Soon, her soapy hand went past his ass hole and was gently washing his balls. The other hand was still washing his erection.

She asked, "Have your friends and constant companions been washed enough?"

He replied, "Not yet." Debby continued washing his sex equipment.

As the spigots where turned to cooler water, the couple embraced and kissed. Water from four separate shower heads splashed on their bodies.

They dried each other off with the heavy fluffy trowels, than dressed. After breakfast, Debby was going to read a book on a chair by the ocean. Dan had made plans to go

An Extended Weekend 10

golfing with some other men. They would meet for the Sunday Noon Brunch at the resort.

After Brunch, both Debby and Dan changed into swim suits. She was going to the indoor fresh water pool. Dan was going to the outdoor salt water pool, he put a tube of suntan lotion into a small bag. The couple parted by the inside pool, quickly Dan walked toward the salt water pool. It was Sunday afternoon, the weather was beautiful with just a gentle ocean breeze. He hoped that the pool would be crowded with lots of visible female flesh, but he especially wanted to see the three women again. Opening the solid door to the pool he saw a vacant chair next to Mike and sat down. Mike was wearing sandals , sunglasses, a hat, and in his birthday suit. His manhood seemed to be at half mast.

Dan went to the small change room, undressed, and applied suntan lotion to some of his pale skin. The two men soon were talking about sports and looking -- through sunglasses -- at the many women, many where dressed in their birthday suits.

The three women were on plastic floats in the pool and talking. All were on their backs, their breasts and the treasures between their spread legs completely exposed. Dan and Mike got into the water and joined the women -- small talk was exchanged while looking at the opposite sex. It was more relaxing now, than earlier, to look at the face of a naked woman. But the three pairs of breasts and the three treasures did receive a few quick looks. The men also learned that the three women where involved in residential real estate sales.

Both men left the pool and found two empty chairs. The women got out of the pool and walked toward the men. Male eyes where soon at the same level as the treasures and had to look past three pairs of breasts to see faces. From their small canvas bags, the men where given business cards of the three women. They where leaving the resort soon and returning home. Monday was a work day for them.

One spoke, "If you are ever in need of a residential property, please contact one of us."

Another laughing said, "Yes, please contact us, we would appreciate the business. Especially if you want some property that has several small caves."

The men smiled; the three women laughed, and waved good by as they walked to the change rooms.

Dan looked at the three business cards. All had offices within a twenty to sixty minute drive of his home. Usually he tossed business cards of casual acquaintances, but he decided to keep these cards. One never knows when real estate needs to be acquired -- especially if it comes with some extras. Such as small moist caves.

An Extended Weekend 11

Again, Dan and Mike looked over the pool area and the visible female flesh. They stayed for a long time watching -- through sunglasses -- small, medium, and large mounds of female bosoms. A wide variety where observed -- all shapes and sizes. But a few appeared to be almost identical, like pairs of matching bookends.

Yes, it was a wonderful afternoon at the salt water pool. Dan again thought that he would not mention the extras of this pool.

He and Mike changed clothes, than parted. Dan returned to the suite and had a nap, but woke up when he heard his spouse talking on the telephone. They changed and walked toward the ocean to view the setting sun. The clouds and sun produced a sky show of fantastic colors -- even some of the resort staff took some time away from their duties to watch the changing colors. As the clouds turned gray and darkness approached, the couple went toward to one of the resort's fine restaurants. They happened to met Mike and his spouse and ate the evening meal with them. Mike's spouse had been topless at the salt water pool and had even talked briefly with Dan. But the conservation at the table did not include the clothing policy at this pool.

As Dan and Debby entered their suite, Debby asked, "This has been a relaxing vacation for me. Care to do a '69' position tonight? Or do you want to watch television?"

"I have always like the number '69'," replied Dan.

Dan changed clothes, soon he was wearing an over size long green muscle shirt. It just covered his sex exercise equipment. Debby took longer to change into her sheer clothing --- a black bra with the centers cut out, thigh high black hose, skimpy sheer black panties, a bright red sheer gown, and red high heel shoes.

She walked into the living room where Dan was looking at a magazine. "Hi. Like my outfit? Several years ago, it was one of your favorites." stated Debby.

Dan responded, "Yes, I still like it. You look wonderful."

She opened the red gown and gave him a view of sheer panties and her breasts framed with strips of the black bra. As she joined him on the sofa, the gown dropped off her shoulders and landed on the floor, more female flesh was visible. Their mouth and lips joined -- tongues touched and explored. Her hand dropped to Dan's growing bulge and rubbed his rod through the cotton fabric. Soon her hand was in direct contact with his manhood as she rubbed, caressed, and pulled on his growing erection.

"Yes. More. Much more." Dan softly said.

An Extended Weekend 12

Both of Dan's hands started playing with her firm breasts and pink nipples. But soon one hand dropped to her pubic hair. She spread her legs, his fingers rubbed her clitoris and found an opening into her body. Initially it seemed like a dry well, but moisture soon was flowing. Debby slide down on the sofa and made her treasure even more accessible for his probing fingers. First, one finger entered her moist cave; than two fingers entered even deeper. Dan's other hand was still tugging and playing with her breast and nipple, his mouth was sucking the other nipple.

Over several minutes, Debby said, "Yes, More, Harder, Faster, Wonderful. I love your finger fucking. You know exactly where to rub my cunt."

Dan dropped to his knees and pulled off her sheer black panties. His mouth went to her wet pussy. As he sucked and licked her lower lips and clitoris, Debby moaned softly and sighed. He played with both breasts, it had been a long time since her nipples where this firm.

Again Debby said, "More, Please continue."

Dan continued playing with her pussy and breasts.

Than both stood up. Debby pulled off his muscle shirt and kicked off her red shoes. Dan was completely naked, Debby still had the black cut out bra on but the black strips of cloth provided little support. The black strips provided a sharp contrast with her pale white breasts and pink nipples.

She looked at Dan's large rigid erection and said, "Your cock needs my mouth. Let's go to the bedroom and get into a '69' position."

Dan replied, "Yes, we need some mutual pleasure." As he finished his statement, the telephone started to ring.

"That is my Mother. She said she would telephone about this time," said Debby.

But, Debby was walking to the bedroom, Dan followed. Quickly they got into a '69' position. Debby was on top. After some more rings, the phone became quiet.

Debby flicked her tongue on the head of his manhood, than took the head into her mouth. Up and down her head bobbed on his swollen member. Her moist mouth went further down the shaft toward his balls with each downward movement of her head. His erection grew.

Dan was busy looking at her ass hole and applying his mouth and lips on her vagina. He always appreciated and enjoyed this view. The fingers of one hand where playing with a

An Extended Weekend 13

breast and nipple. His thumb entered her moist vagina as he kissed her inner thighs close to her pubic hair. Than his lips sucked and licked her clitoris, the thumb rested on her ass hole. Both Debby and Dan kept providing pleasure for the other, while receiving pleasure.

Almost together, Each spoke, "Yes, More, Harder, Faster, That is really nice, I love this.

The couple separated. Debby got on her back, a pillow under her ass, her legs spread wide. Dan got on his knees between her legs still covered with the thigh high hose. He pulled one hose off but left the other leg covered. His hands explored both legs from the toes to the bare skin near her moist treasure. A finger lightly touched and rubbed her clitoris. His eyes explored her entire body, inch by inch.

His cock was large and throbbing. Slowly he moved toward her waiting treasure. He rubbed his cock on her swollen clitoris, than moved slightly lower. The head of his manhood pushed her pink lower lips apart, the shaft followed -- gradually his manhood entered her body. In, than almost out. In, and almost out. His thrusts into her moist cave started slow, than faster, than slow, than faster. The telephone started to ring again.

But Debby only said, "Please do not stop. I really enjoy your hard cock inside me."

"Yes --- I love penetrating your warm body."

Dan continued alternating fast, than slow thrusts. His balls frequently were bouncing off her raised ass. The telephone stopped ringing just as Debby started to shake and tremble. She had a large orgasm. Dan continued to thrust and exploded inside her. He covered her body and framed breasts with his body, slowly his cock got smaller -- than retreated from her moist treasure.

The couple relaxed and slowly went to sleep while cuddling and kissing. But before sleep came to Dan, he thought: yes this entire day had been wonderful -- this secluded resort is working its magic on Debby.

Both said, "Thank you, Sweetheart."

MONDAY

The couple woke up about the same time. Dan was naked, Debby still had on the modified black bra and one thigh high black hose. They kissed and cuddled, but Dan's organ remained small, apparently his manhood was still sleeping.

An Extended Weekend 14

Debby reached into a bag and pulled out a latex penis with balls. "Remember this? Please use it on me, "she asked.

Dan kissed her as he rubbed her breasts and nipples with the latex penis. He turned on the battery powered penis, recently filled with fresh batteries, and moved it to her chin, her mouth opened and she took part of the long latex penis into her mouth. Dan moved the penis, still vibrating at a low speed, slowly down her body, past her breasts framed in black strips of cloth and close to the top of her pubic hair. Debby spread her legs wide and put some lubricant on the latex penis and her lower lips. In moments, the latex head was spreading her lips and thrusting into her moist treasure. Dan changed the speed, fast, faster, than slow. The speed was altered, several times as he pushed the latex penis deep into her well; than almost pulled it out. In and out, a number of times.

Debby said, "Yes -- please continue."

Dan continued as requested.

Dan's manhood was starting to wake up as Debby said, "I have a treat for your constant companion. Just stay in bed, Dan -- on your back."

Debby got some ice cubes from the small refrigerator in their suite and placed one in her mouth. She bent her head over his partially erect cock and sucked him as the ice and cold water ran over his erection. Her hand cupped and gently played with his balls. Before she finished, the ice had completely melted. His cock remained partially erect.

Dan suggested, "I need to put my cock into something warm --- like your body."

Debby responded, "Not just yet. Please stay in bed as you are."

She left but quickly returned with a cup of very warm water. Dan was still on his back, he was holding his penis and playing with himself. His cock was at full attention She drank and held the very warm water in her mouth. With her lips closed, she pushed down onto Dan's erection and sucked him. Her hand played with his balls. Debby finally swallowed the now slightly warm water. His penis was erect and very hard. She continued to suck his member -- faster, and faster. Her lips went further down the shaft and almost touched his pubic hair. Than he was giving his head the attention while she rubbed and caressed the shaft. It was like she was playing baseball, she was both the pitcher and the batter. Both of her hands where busy -- one was playing with the balls, the other was on the bat. Dan's erection was throbbing even more as she licked the pink head. His penis slipped past her lips and teeth, in a few minutes he ejaculated into her mouth. Debby smiled as semen oozed from the corners of her lips.

An Extended Weekend 15

"Oh, baby. That was simply wonderful."

"I enjoy providing you with pleasure," replied Debby. And added, "I like to get your cock hard and throbbing. I like to see you 'cum'."

The couple rested, cuddled together, their hands quietly resting on those interesting parts of the body close by.

Than one said, "We better get dressed for breakfast. Than we will play some tennis --- possibly I will win again."

The other replied, "As I recall, I have won the last several games. But we both scored this morning and last night."

The couple smiled at each other, separated, and got ready for breakfast at one of the restaurants at the resort.

At the tennis counts, they met Mike and his spouse, Alice. Doubles where played, than separate games were enjoyed. Time passed quickly, they lunched together. The couples walked to the ocean and spent time viewing the crashing waves and walking on the sandy beach past many rock formations and tide pools. But time was left for a mid-afternoon swim. Each couple went to their suites, changed into swim suits and walked toward the outside pools. The women agreed to meet at the indoor fresh water pool, the men preferred the salt water pool.

It was Monday afternoon, the ocean breeze was stronger than on other days. Dan and Mike arrived at the salt water pool about the same time and shed their clothing in the small change rooms. The men walked to some empty chairs and started to look at the female flesh through sunglasses. They were wearing sandals and hats but otherwise completely naked. Some pale skin had been covered with suntan lotion. Fewer women where in the pool area but still lots of exploring, with their eyes, could be done. Some breasts where visible, others where hidden under little bits of cloth -- both types were enjoyed. Some treasures where hidden but other women seemed to enjoy exposing their cunts --- some hairy, some neatly trimmed, some shaved.

Mike's spouse arrived, changed into her birthday suit and sat down close to Mike. Dan recalled that she looked good in clothing and also looked good in her suit of skin. The three talked about a variety of topics.

Mike and Alice said good by, Dan closed his eyes. Time passed. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up, he was surprised to see Debby.

She said, "I decided to join you."

An Extended Weekend 16

In moments, Dan received a second surprise. Debby was wearing only sandals, sunglasses, and a hat. Her spread legs revealed the treasure that he had recently explored with numerous thrusts of his manhood. Her breasts where hanging down, free to move.

Debby sat down and said, "I will need to telephone my Mother tonight. The phone calls last night probably where from Mother."

Dan replied, "Yes, you certainly should call her. But, I am sure everything is fine."

Debby said, "Mother probably thought that we where at the outside salt water pool when she telephoned and didn't answer. I thought you would enjoy the female flesh much more if I was not beside you. That is why I didn't go to this pool."

"Yes, I enjoy looking at nude women. But I enjoy looking at your nude body or when you wear sheer clothing -- especially when we become as one and provide mutual sexual pleasure. When did you learn about this feature of the resort?" responded Dan.

"Before we where married, I was here with several other girls. My Mother had shown me an article in the newspaper about ocean side resorts. A few lines mentioned any special features." Debby replied.

"That is it?" asked Dan.

"Not exactly. It was a lot of fun to see so many naked men walking about the pool area with their exercise equipment completely exposed. After a while, I was quite comfortable being naked." Debby replied.

"After our dinner, what type of exercise will we be doing?" asked Dan.

"What ever we do, let's make it special. Something that we will remember." replied Debby.

"How does my exercise equipment compare with their equipment?" asked Dan.

"That equipment was relaxed and not working; besides, it was a long time ago." stated Debby.

"Do you like my equipment?" asked Dan.

"Definitely yes. Especially when your equipment is performing work on me." replied Debby, smiling and laughing.

An Extended Weekend 17

"Tonight it will. We will know each other completely." responded Dan.

As the couple left the pool, to return to their suite, Debby simply said," Yes, tonight. We will come together as one."

They changed quickly, walked to a restaurant and ordered a meal that could be quickly prepared. As they finished eating, the setting sun and clouds over the ocean where displaying a variety of color; shades of yellow, orange, pink, red where visible as they walked toward the beach and onto the sand. Hand-in-hand. Only a few driftwood fires where seen some distance away. Essentially, the couple had a private beach; a very secluded spot was found.

Debby sat on a large driftwood log and pulled up her dress saying, "Kiss me. Eat my pussy for your dessert."

Dan looked down on her treasure. In the dim light, he could see her pubic hair, but no panties. Quickly, he was on his knees, his mouth and tongue providing pleasure for her clitoris and pussy lips. He licked and sucked her cunt --- first one finger, than two fingers were pushed into her moist vagina. His fingers gently explored inside her body. His manhood pressed against the fabric of his pants.

Debby softly moaned and said, "Lets go back to the room and we can provide lots of pleasure for each other."

The mutual pleasure started within minutes after they had walked into the living room of their suite. Dan changed clothing and was now dressed only in an extra long blue muscle shirt. He was sitting on the sofa as Debby walked into the living room. She wore only a sheer orange gown trimmed in black that came down to her knees and black thigh high hose. As she walked, the two side slits opened and closed, showing bare skin above the top of her thigh high hose. The orange gown was sheer enough to show the shape of her nipples and the pink areola.