An Extended Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gown was fastened in front with only a tied orange / black belt. She faced Dan with legs spread and slowly untied the belt, the gown separated revealing her breasts and treasure. With one hand she played and rubbed her breasts and nipples, the fingers of the other hand where tugging her pubic hair and rubbing her clitoris. She turned her back toward Dan and pulled the gown up over her ass as she bent down. The view of her ass, ass hole, and pussy lips was enjoyed by Dan.

He looked through the up-side down V of her spread legs and saw her hanging breasts and the pleasing smile on her face. She reached back, placing a finger past her pussy lips and into her body. In and almost out, she explored herself -- as Dan watched. Debby stood up and faced Dan with her legs still spread.

An Extended Weekend 18

"Did you enjoy the view and the finger action?" she asked.

Dan smiled and said only, "Yes. I like viewing your naked body. And I very much appreciated you playing with yourself."

He stood up and took off his shirt, than pushed the gown off her shoulders. It fell to the floor. His cock was partially erect. Dan was completely naked, Debby had on only thigh high black hose. Music was playing as they danced close together in the living room.

The couple moved to the living room sofa. Both sat down and kissed and cuddled for a few minutes. Than Debby stood up on the sofa, her moist treasure close to Dan's mouth. His eyes looked at her moist cunt, than moved slowly up her body, past her stomach and mounds of hanging flesh to her face. They smiled at each other. Dan's eyes moved down her neck and located her breasts and nipples. For several minutes he looked at the rounded mounds and pink nipples. But at last his lips and tongue licked and sucked her genitals.

"Suck me more. Much more."

Dan stopped sucking only briefly and said, "Yes -- you will get much more sucking."

Dan's cock was almost fully erect. Debby got off the sofa and stood on the floor. Than she reached down, grabbed hold of his cock and pulled the cock toward the bedroom.

She said, "I want this soon." Dan rose and followed! Quickly!

Dan sat on a chair as Debby poured wine into a large plastic glass. Debby held Dan's penis and raised the glass of wine. His penis was bathed in the red wine.

"This is sucking and licking wine, " Debby said.

His erection was in her mouth and she sucked off the wine. Several times his penis was dipped into the wine and sucked. Than she held the wine glass close to one breast and briefly tipped the glass so some wine covered her mound of flesh. Without being told what to do, Dan put his mouth on her breast --- sucking and licking the wine off her breast. The wine was completely removed but Dan continued to suck her breast and erect nipple. Her other breast received equal attention.

Debby kneeled between Dan's spread legs and rubbed some lubricant on her firm mounds of flesh. She placed Dan's hard erection in the valley between her breasts.

An Extended Weekend 19

Holding her breasts, she rubbed them on Dan's swollen manhood. Dan slide his penis up and down between her breasts. Both enjoyed titty fucking, but especially Dan when Debby bent down and the head of his penis entered her mouth. The couple rested briefly, Dan sat on a chair. Debby sitting on the floor by his feet, with one of her soft hands gently holding his balls. The other hand was holding the plastic glass to her mouth as she drank the red wine. Dan already had his share of the wine.

Dan was still sitting in the chair, his cock erect and throbbing. Carefully, with her back toward him, Debby held his cock as she lowered herself on to his lap. The head of his cock spread her pussy lips, than past the lips and into her moist treasure. The shaft followed, penetration was complete and deep. Debby moved up and down on his manhood. Some of the time his tool was almost out, other times his tool was completely inside probing her depths as far as possible. He reached around her body, fingers of one hand played with her clitoris, fingers of the other hand played with a breast and nipple. Dan moved only slightly, but his cock was still throbbing.

Debby stood up. Dan remained seated, his cock at full attention. Facing him, she guided his cock with her hand and lowered her treasure on to his manhood. Again, his manhood was completely inside her body. She moved up and down many times but some of his manhood was always inside. Debby lowered herself and rested, the entire length of his manhood keeping warm rammed completely inside her body. With both of his arms, Dan pulled her toward him -- tighter and tighter he pulled her chest to his chest. Her breasts where squeezed but only partially flattened. Their mouths joined, they kissed, tongues explored.

"Yes, baby. I love being inside your body," said Dan.

"And I love having your cock penetrating me. I love to keep your cock warm."

Several minutes passed, than more minutes passed. The couple separated and moved to the king size bed but came together in a 69 position, side-by-side. Dan placed a thumb on her ass hole and rubbed. His tongue and lips where exploring her clitoris and genitals. Later, his thumb entered her moist cave. Debby first sucked and licked his balls. First one ball was carefully sucked into her mouth, than the second ball was provided equal treatment. She placed her mouth on just the tip of his penis. Slowly the head was covered and the penis rim was licked --- than part of the shaft was covered. Finally, most of his manhood was in her mouth. Her fingers played and caressed his balls, her mouth gave Dan a wonderful blow job.

She withdrew and said, "I really want you. Fuck me hard."

Dan smiled and said, "Yes, sweetheart. I will fuck you as hard as I can."

An Extended Weekend 20

Debby got on her back, elevated her ass with a pillow, and spread her legs. Dan got between her legs, spreading them even further apart. One of his hands played with her breasts and nipples. The other hand rubbed her inner thigh through the black hose. His mouth and tongue explored her genitals. But soon, Dan guided his rigid cock past her lips and into her moist treasure. She was penetrated! The two became as one!

He started fucking her, first with slow thrusts, than faster, than slow. Debby was well aware that she was being penetrated as deep as Dan could go. His balls where bouncing off her ass -- with every deep thrust. Dan moved both of her legs to one side of his body; than to the other side of his body, continuing the deep penetration of her moist well. Than he moved her legs so one ankle was on each of his sun tanned shoulders. The fucking continued, as Dan put a lubricated finger on her ass hole, than a finger entered her ass.

Dan said, "I love being deep into you. I love making you feel like a woman."

"I love your cock penetrating me. It feels good -- especially when I feel your cock growing larger in me. I like a finger in my ass."

Almost together, both said, "I am 'cuming'."

His ejaculation and her orgasm came almost together. The couple cuddled as Dan stayed inside her body. Slowly, Dan's penis softened and slipped out of the moist tunnel, its job completed.

In a few minutes, the couple got out of the bed and went to the small sofa in the bedroom. Two plastic glasses where filled with red wine and drained, the bottle of wine was empty. The couple returned to bed, deeply kissed, and said good night. Sleep followed.

TUESDAY

Dan woke up and heard water running in the bathroom. Apparently Debby was taking a shower. He joined her in the large shower room and started to rub soap on her body, she returned the favor. Backs, legs, and stomachs where quickly washed. But extra time was used washing her breasts. Her soapy hands dropped down and washed his sex exercise equipment -- one hand entering from the back washed his balls; a hand from the front washed his cock. He returned the favor -- a soapy hand from the back washed her ass; a hand from the front washed her clitoris and genitals. His fingers touched. The couple separated, water splashed over their bodies.

Only partially dry, they returned to bed for a quickie. Debby was on her back with her legs spread. As she put some lubricant on her treasure, Dan looked at her nude body.

An Extended Weekend 21

He got between her legs and played with his cock until it was ready to penetrate. He rubbed the head of his penis on her clitoris for several minutes, than guided the head past her pussy lips and into her body. Deep and fast! Than deeper and faster!

Dan said, "You love me fucking you hard and fast. Right?"

"Yes. I love you fucking me hard and fast. I love being penetrated deep by your cock. Ram it into me hard and fast," responded Debby.

Dan continued to penetrate as deep as possible. Within minutes, Dan exploded and shot 'cum' deep into her vagina. He laid down on her body, part of his weight pushed her into the bed. His cock slowly retreated. The mission of penetrating was completed -- for the present time.

After dressing, the couple walked around the resort, than down to a bench that looked over the ocean. It was high tide and a large amount of the sandy beach was covered with water and foaming surf. Both enjoyed looking at the crashing waves as they hit rocks and hearing the sounds of the waves and birds. On the horizon, several large ships could be seen.

But it was time to leave this area that overlooked the ocean, have lunch, pack the car, and leave this secluded resort. The drive home would take most of the afternoon.

Dan asked, "Would you like to come back here again?"

Debby replied, "Yes and soon. But the next time, I will join you at the salt water pool."

Dan asked, "You want to avoid any tan lines and get a tan all over your body?"

Debby replied, "Yes. I will be wearing sandals, sun glasses, and a hat; plus sun tan lotion. What will you wear?"

Dan said, "The same things. Let's make a reservation before we leave. OK?"

Debby quickly replied, "Yes, Sweetheart."

Dan thought -- yes, the secluded resort had finally worked its seductive charm on his spouse ---- I hope it continues once we are back home.