An Extra Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way home, I continued weighing my options, even if I only really had one. By the time I came home, I had been able sort out my thoughts, and was feeling more calm. When I found Lily in the living room, I was able to smile for the first time again today, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, along with a brief fondle to one of her naked breasts. For as long as we've been sexually involved with each other, my sister and I have had a rule that disallows clothing inside the house. This rule can only be broken when we have visitors, but this happens very rarely.

Lily was still unaware of what had happened earlier, and simply giggled at me. "Dyke."

I nodded, and flicked my finger over her nipple before turning away again. I went to the bedroom to undress, and when two bank notes fell to the floor during the process of taking off my bra, I let out a sigh of relief. Money. It felt so precious to me, even if it was not enough to help me.

"Carly Connor's on," Lily said, pointing at the television screen when I walked in again. I quickly gazed at the screen to confirm this. How I loved Carly Connor. She must be the best combination of beauty, soul and talent I have ever seen in a singer. Every song she sings is turned into a passionate monologue. If it weren't for my love for Lily, I would ask this woman to be my wife. I wish I could.

My sister knew about this fascination I had, and she smirked at me. "Yep. Definitely a dyke."

I stopped gawking at the screen, then giggled and dashed over to her, throwing my arms around her and pushing her down onto her side below me. "I think we've established that long ago, no?"

She nodded, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed my lips. I felt our breasts pressing against each other and a jolt of excitement ran through my body. Lily knew by now that modeling turned me on to the point where I always needed to fuck her the moment I returned home. She had no problem with that, and by the time Carly Connor had finished her first verse, we were already passionately making out on the couch, our hands roaming over each other's backs, our tongues performing a beautiful, harmonic mating dance. We kept kissing for several minutes; I had lost track of time, but by the time I lifted my head and broke the kiss, a different artist was playing.

"Aw, Carly's gone," I said, before playfully adding, "Not in the mood anymore." I began sitting up, but she quickly grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back down.

"Don't make me start singing one of her songs."

I laughed at that. Lily and I both are horrible singers, and have no issues acknowledging this.

"Okay, you win."

My left arm moved to pull her close again, while my right hand slipped down to cop a feel between her legs. She must have been anticipating this, because her pussy was just as wet as my own. Her eyes closed and she pulled my face towards her own, but when I slid a finger into her folds, she was unable to kiss me. Her warm breath caressed my lips as it came out in pants, her body slowly squirming below me. I entered her with a second finger and she let out a needy groan.

"Please, Vivi..."

I smiled coyly, held my fingers still inside her, and paused until she opened her eyes. "Please what?"

Normally when I do this, she begins whining and telling me to fuck her. Her enthusiasm makes her degrade herself, often to the point where she's calling herself a filthy slut, or other things. Today though, she didn't answer, and simply began rocking her hips, grinding herself against my fingers. I didn't need to do much other than watch and enjoy, and after a few minutes I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers tight, as if trying to push them out of her love canal. Her orgasm was not spectacular or particularly strong, but beautiful to watch nonetheless. I smiled lovingly at her, and my own breath had quickened considerably. My smile turned into an amused grin as I realized the irony of this -- I came home, horny as always after modeling, and she ended up simply riding my fingers for her own needs instead of helping me with mine.

"This is so unfair." I deliberately said this while she was still enjoying her afterglow, which startled her a bit.

"What's unfair?" Her voice was slow and soft, almost dreamy. The voice of a woman who has had a great orgasm just a minute ago.

"I'm supposed to be the horny one. You're so selfish."

She smirked, her eyes still closed, and let out a soft purr. Her hips wiggled some more against my fingers, but then she brought a hand down to push my fingers out. "You only wanted Carly anyhow, dyke."

"You're the dyke. Just look at you."

"Liar."

"Bitch."

"Cunt."

"Slut."

"Whore."

I opened my mouth to snap back, but then that word hit me right in the face. Suddenly, my desire to make her eat me out was gone completely, and if my pussy wasn't wet already, it had now been as dry as the Western Sahara.

Whore.

What was I supposed to say? "Yes, Lily, I was going to tell you that. I've decided to become a whore"? My throat suddenly went dry, and my grip on her body loosened as my passion faded. She opened her eyes again and gave me a half worried, half annoyed stare.

"Don't tell me you suddenly don't like that word, Vivi."

I simply gazed at her, my face showing distress. She soon realized that this was about more than just a meaningless insult. She gently pushed me off of her and sat up, facing me and inquisitively perking her brown furred ears.

"What's wrong?" Her voice had raised a bit, as if sympathizing with a young child. This comforted me but before I realized what I was doing I had dropped my head onto her lap and was sprinkling my tears all over her beautiful thighs.

"I don't want to do it, Lily..." We had discussed our problems several times before, and although it had never been stated explicitly, we both knew that I was going to have to do anything it took for money. Or more accurately, everything. I shuddered at the thought of being fucked by somebody who was probably too fat, ugly, smelly and dumb to find a woman who would actually want to have sex with him. Lily couldn't read my thoughts, but I didn't need to explain this. Somehow, she just knew what I meant. Her hand moved up to my head and her fingers combed the fur on my ears. Again, this comforted me a bit, but it didn't solve my dilemma.

"I'll never judge you," she began.

The very first instant, I couldn't believe my ears. I realized she was going to try and convince me to do it, but how could she be okay with this? She continued, though.

"There's nothing else we can do. If we want to stay here, we will..."

I could hear her reluctance, and this gave me some time to think. My emotional response was logical, and I had every right to feel insulted, but what she said was true. This wasn't the moment to care about pride and joy anymore. Lily cleared her throat, and softly pinched the thin skin of my ear between her fingers, before continuing.

"If we don't do this now, soon we'll have to fuck people for just a bit of food and a shelter every night. I don't want to be homeless, Vivi."

I nodded slowly. And it was more out of love for Lily than out of need to end this financial situation when I made up my mind and told myself to accept the idea. Viona, the prostitute. How much was I going to ask? At least I had a pretty smile -- I could probably get nice tips if I wanted to.

A very deep sigh escaped my lips, and Lily nudged me to move my head out of her lap. I sat up, wiped my eyes, and saw her moving in to kiss me. This time, our kiss was slow and gentle, our tongues barely touching and hands simply sitting still on each other's hips. I didn't need to tell Lily how magical this felt; she already knew exactly how to deal with me when I was feeling depressed. As such, it was no surprise when I felt her move her lips away from mine. I was no longer horny because of the mood that had come up, but with the knowledge that she was doing everything to make me feel better, I let her continue downwards.

Her lips moved slowly, leaving a thin trail of saliva on my chin, neck and collar bone. She spent a minute kissing and softly licking the skin at the height of my collar bones, and I could already feel the effect she was having on me. Her ability to turn sadness into sexual need was mind-blowing, and all I had to do was sit back with relish. Lily's tongue finally slid down, and her lips closed around my nipple to suckle the puffy areola into her mouth. I hissed softly in delight and placed my hands on her shoulders. I had no intention of stopping her, but my hands seemed to instinctively push her further down. She resisted for several seconds, but then gave in and left my nipple with a soft parting kiss.

"Lily..." I could barely speak. Tears began forming in my eyes again, but this was different than before. The sadness that overwhelmed me now was a comfortable kind of sadness. The kind of sadness that comes along with the knowledge and hope that everything will be okay. Nothing had been said that hinted towards a bright future, but with Lily at my side I was ready to conquer the world if necessary. We had endured sixteen years of hatred from our mother together. We had made our way through six years of high school full of pranks, harassment, sexism and racism. We had done everything together for the past twenty-four years, and there was no reason for this to change. We'll manage, we'll manage, we'll manage, I kept repeating to myself while Lily's body squeezed itself between my legs and forced me to part them.

"Relax, love," she whispered.

Her touches were so soft, so slow, so gentle, I couldn't understand how she managed this. When I go down on somebody there's always a certain moment where I get overwhelmed with lust and my actions become much more eager. Lily never had this shift in style. Everything she did was perfect. I did as she told me, relaxing against the couch, and slowly sliding a hand up to rub her ear with my fingers. I toyed with the two safety pins that pierced her ear, but she gently grabbed my wrist to pull my hand away.

"Don't... Just relax."

I decided to simply rest my hands on my thighs now, and she finally reached my pussy with her lips. She started with a few licks to my nether lips, then used her fingers to splay my sex open, and licked directly at my labia minora. A soft, needy whimper escaped my lips, and she flicked her tongue over my urethra, then my clitoris, before moving down to lick my labia again. She had told me to relax, but this was impossible at this point. I began squirming slightly in my seat, and left my mouth agape so that my moans could freely exit.

My inner labia are quite small, but very responsive to the right stimulation. Her tongue felt nice against them, but when she grabbed one with her lips and softly tugged it back and forth, I arched my back in delight. After six years of almost daily sex, she had gotten to know my body so well, bringing me to an orgasm was a walk through the park for her. She didn't rush things though. She had been softly licking my folds from outside, but after several minutes her hand came up and she used a duo of fingers to enter me. I was on fire now, but even during this she took her time.

Very slowly, she fingered and licked me for what felt like half an hour or more. At one point I was starting to think that she didn't want me to have an orgasm today, but then her fingers tilted and began rubbing against the incredibly delicate spot inside me. She took my clitoris between her lips, pinched it firmly, and began suckling on it as if it were a nipple. I whimpered, moaned, and cried out in delight. My climax felt incredible.

"Ah god, Lily..."

She licked my sex clean, pulled her fingers out, and stood up. I remained where I was, not willing to end my high by opening my eyes or calling out my sister's name.

Several minutes passed, and I was on my way to dreamland, but then I heard Lily's footsteps on the floor near me. I finally opened my eyes, and looked up at her. She was bent over above me, and used a handkerchief to wipe the tears off of my face.

"You'll need to look pretty, Vivi," she said. She was smiling at me, but I had the feeling that she was feigning this to make me feel better. Fake or not, the smile helped, and I was beginning to open up to the idea of having the worst job in the world.

"So how should I go about this?" I truly had no idea what I had to do. Accepting the idea to become a prostitute was one thing. Finding customers seemed like it was going to be more difficult. Lily had clearly thought about this already, though. The fact that she was confident was reassuring, and gave me some extra willpower.

"I'll call some people, kitty." She smiled at me again, and used her handkerchief to wipe my pussy clean. It tickled, and I giggled and squirmed a bit.

"When do you have another session with Joe?"

I told her about the extra session I had been able to arrange. Although it was only two hours, it was better than nothing. Even though we still needed so much money, we both had the feeling that we could do this.

Rationally there was no hope, but hope is not rational. Both of us were ironically happy for the rest of the day, and we made love two more times. By the time I was getting ready to go sleep, Lily had managed to make a list of phone numbers we could try the next day. I had to get up early again the next morning so I went to sleep, but she stayed up for another hour. The work she was putting into this left me with no way out. If I would let her down, everything would be entirely my fault. I was not going to let this happen.

When my mobile phone's alarm woke me up the next morning, Lily seemed to still be sound asleep. I smiled, pressed a kiss to her forehead, and got up to take a shower. I had two hours of modeling in front of me today, and I knew this was easy in comparison to the dreadful things I would be doing very soon. Part of me was disappointed in myself. If I had made this decision way sooner, we would already have some comfortable money to sit on. Now, we would have to be very lucky in order to gather the money we needed before next week.

It was cold again outside, and I was once more dressed in naught but a flimsy dress and a coat. It was only a five minute walk, but by the time I arrived, I was glad to feel the warm floor of Joe's house below my feet. I made my way into the dressing room, got naked, and took my time washing my feet. I was early, anyway.

When I was done preparing myself, I realized that Joe hadn't come in to show me today's poses. This seemed normal to me, though. I assumed that he was going to continue with the pose we had done yesterday, so there was no need to discuss this part of the job today. I put on my bathrobe, quickly brushed by hair, and went to the drawing room. Joe was already standing behind his canvas, but there was a new paper. He must have discarded yesterday's drawing. This disappointed and confused me. I stood there for a moment, one hand on my chest, my feet melting against the wonderfully warm floor.

"What pose do you want me to do?"

He took a few seconds to respond, but then told me to sit down on the sofa. I began removing my robe, but he indicated that I didn't need to. Again, I was confused: he had never been like this before, and something inside me told me that he was up to no good. He leaned back against the counter, and stared at me.

"I have been thinking, Viona. I want to help you and your sister."

My eyes widened immediately, and I perked my ears. I began to smile in hope, but he held out his hand, his palm facing the floor, and moved it downwards a few times. I was anxious to know about what he wanted to tell me, but trying to show patience at the same time. He continued, but it seemed like he was reluctant to get to the point.

"I know you don't like me, but I'm not a bad person. It pains me to see you working for money that doesn't help you. So I've decided to make you an offer."

I had my head tilted to the side now, curiously watching him while he spoke. The fact that I bothered him warmed me, but I still felt worried. After a few moments of silence, I nodded so that he would continue.

"We talked about this yesterday, and I hope you have given it some thought. I have decided that I will double your payment in return for..." He hesitated now, searching for words. I didn't need him to finish his sentence. I knew what he meant and my heart sunk to my feet. "... sexual favors."

I quickly shook my head in disagreement, and felt offended, upset, insulted. "I model for you, Joe. I'm not going to let you fuck me." I knew it was ironic. I was going to fuck many people very soon, but there was no way I was going to have this arrogant bastard have his way with me. Sex with people I didn't care for seemed a lot better than sex with people I actually disliked. What he said next shattered my world though. It also showed that he had anticipated to this answer, and had made up his mind about this.

"If you don't take this offer, I want to discontinue working with you." I started to answer, but he kept talking. "I'm not insensitive, and I can't stand drawing you while I can read the worries from your face. What I'm paying you now is not enough to help you, so I am not doing anything wrong when I..."

Oh god, not that word. Everything, but not that word.

"... fire you."

I had no idea what to say. He was right. With the money he was currently giving me, I still had nothing. But there was no way I could let him fire me, because I had no clear sight on what Lily had accomplished so far. Ideally, I'd be able to fuck a thousand people during the next few months and end up swimming in money, but if finding customers was going to be difficult, then every cent could make a difference. He had me standing with my back against the wall and the knife pressing against my throat. I bit my lower lip, and quietly nodded. This elicited an approving smile from him, and I could only feel used. I had done months of modeling for this self-proclaimed artist, only to be turned into his own whore. And from the way he was acting, I could only conclude that he had been hoping for this all along.

"Take off your robe. Let's get started."

I nodded again. Modeling would be a relief now, although I loathed the idea of what was to come next. I guessed he'd want me to let him fuck me at the end of this session, so I had an hour or two to prepare for this. While he started getting his pencils ready, I turned to take off that beautiful bathrobe. Every time I did this, I almost felt sorry for parting with it. I carefully lay it down on the shiny clean floor, and when I turned to face him again, I saw his hands fumbling with something I hadn't seen before in his studio. When I heard the soft sound of ripping paper, I focused better on his hands, and gasped deeply. I started panicking, and just barely kept myself from running out of his house completely in the nude.

"Is that... Is that a..." I stuttered and felt my cheeks turning on fire, my entire body trembling. The way he looked at me showed confusion, and he stood still for a minute. Meanwhile, I could see a bulge growing in his pants. I was really, really not ready for this.

"Is that what?" His fingers moved again, and what I saw confirmed my hunch. He was taking a condom out of its paper.

"Joe, wait..." I held out my hand, indicating for him to stop. I was trying desperately to buy some time, but again, I had nowhere to go. I was completely naked, I had agreed to have sex with him, and he was already getting into it, judging from the way his pants looked. He was my employer and my customer at the same time now. The deal had been made, and now was the moment of truth.