An Extra-Special Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenna moved away from my wife, she collapsed between the two of us. I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her, tasting that tartness I knew she'd acquired from my wife's juices. We kissed and groped at each other for a good while. She gave me a wonderful hand-job, and I did what I hope was a wonderful job of fingering her to another orgasm. I was so excited to be with this beauty that I didn't want it to end. Vanessa still hardly moved, but asked Jenna if we could spend the night.

Jenna enthusiastically said, "Yes." She then continued, "Thanks for a great time you two! We need to do this again, very soon!"

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed without hesitation.

"I would too," Vanessa said, "I've still never tasted a woman!"

The three of us slept like babies that night. It was an incredible treat when I woke up to find myself sandwiched between these two lovely ladies. I was delighted to realize that it hadn't been a dream. Vanessa and I showered and dressed, then said our goodbyes. Jenna looked just as cute in the morning as she had the night before, a rare quality in very few women. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to arrange another get-together.

On the drive home, Vanessa and I were still unable to control our excitement, both of us overwhelmed by the incredible joys we'd experienced with our young friend. Neither of us could wait to see her again. As soon as we got home, Vanessa called her and invited her over to our house the next night. She reasoned that we needed one night to recover and prepare for round two, or else, she wouldn't have left in the first place. It was an amazing turn of events in our relationship, and I marveled with delight with thoughts of what this could lead to.

12