An Extra Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca smiled.

"Ooh, I felt that," she whispered into my lips.

I stole a kiss from her. Becca rewarded me with another deep thrust of her crotch. Any burning thought of Andy or Hannah was doused. My hands craved more. Already they were sliding up beneath Becca's pullover, groping at the smooth skin of her back. We fed from one another. The further I went, she did a little more. Her fingers were teasing the waistline of my pants - dangerously close to my crotch. I wanted her to reach in.

"Do you want this?" Becca whispered through labored breaths. "Do you want me?"

"O-oh, fuck," was all I managed.

"Are you gonna give me what I want, Derrick?"

Her fingers slid to the base of my cock. I let out a hushed moan.

Becca grinned. "Well? Do you want to fuck me or not?"

"Y-yes," I gasped. "Hell yes."

Becca planted a kiss on my lips. Then, she rose from my lap. I looked up at her, bewildered. Becca only grinned.

"Then let's go already," she said.

Across the fire I saw Hannah draped over Andy. Her ass glided over one of his legs. She was riding it like she was riding a dick. I could tell by the way she clutched his neck that Hannah was really feeling that thigh. At first glance, the discomfort hit me. The more I watched, though, the more I wanted to see. I wondered what it would feel like to watch Hannah take off her clothes, climb onto—

Becca gave my wife's ass a smack.

"Hey, party in the tent guys, let's go," Becca said.

She and Hannah met eyes and shared a brief laugh. Hannah stood. Becca took her husband by the hand and began leading him into the dark toward the tent.

My wife looked at me. Adjusting her shirt, she stepped around the fire to stand with me. Neither one of us could hold eye contact for long. I kept looking down into the low burning embers of the dying fire. I couldn't see it, but Hannah was blushing. I could tell by that face she made, and the way she picked at her fingernails.

We shared an awkward smile. Then, Hannah turned and started walking toward the tent.

With a breath, I hesitated only a moment before following after her.

****

We walked in the dark. Ahead, I could make out the shapes of our friends. The tent was short walk away from the fire in an area where enough of the growth of the woods was cleared away. I held Hannah's hand. It felt... familiar.

"Well?" Hannah said.

"Well is right," I replied.

She snickered. "Is this how you thought it would go?"

With a smile, I shook my head. "I don't really know what I expected. I know I didn't think things would move so fast."

"That's what it was like with Becca," Hannah told me. "One minute we are shopping and going out to eat. The next thing I knew, she was going down on me."

Just from Hannah's words my cock began to throb.

"I was too embarrassed to tell you," Hannah said, reading my mind.

"It's just odd picturing you like that with her," I admitted. "But it's actually really hot."

"Are we still going through with this?" She asked.

I looked at her. I could see the concern, even in the dark.

The image of Hannah riding Andy's thigh at the fire surfaced. The emotions hit one another and tumbled inside of me. The discomfort of watching Hannah all over another guy— my friend at that. The traces of white hot anger that followed as a result. The strangeness of being turned on by watching my wife.

Then there was Becca.

Cold nerves shot through my body just thinking about it. I could hear her giggling ahead near the tent. This was actually happening. I could still taste her on my lips. The feel of her flesh under my fingertips, the way her thick round waist drove into my lap, the way our bodies were pressed together.

"Well, we've talked a big game and joked about it for weeks," I pointed out, "and we've already come this far."

"You're sure this doesn't bother you?"

I looked at her. "If we are in this together, I'm all for it, Hannah. I think you were right. We wanted to try new things and be a little wild."

Hannah smiled. "Yeah. This is crazy, huh? We're still young, babe. Let's just, you know... live a little."

I hadn't seen Hannah this rejuvenated in a long time. I saw no signs of the daily stress of work or kids. I only saw the adventurous girl I'd married years ago.

"You guys get lost or something?" Andy called from inside the tent.

Hannah gave me a final nervous grin. I leaned in and kissed her, holding her near the small of her back.

Then she, stooped low and disappeared into the flap. Becca's face emerged at the opening. That smile stretched across her face. I realized that she wasn't wearing her pullover. She wasn't wearing a top at all.

"Hey, rock star!" Becca said. "Get your smooth kissing ass in here."

She disappeared. I started to steel myself for what was to come. Just before I reached for the tent flap, I stopped.

I glanced back toward the fire. It was burning so low there was hardly a glow from the embers. The trees were still. I didn't hear any crickets or croaks from the bank of the water. Nothing was moving. Had it been this way the whole night? My nerves were really getting to me. Could I go through with this? Why did I feel so strange? I'd never done anything like this with anyone. It had to be just my nerves. Still, I had the distinct feeling like we were being watched.

After thinking about it, I rolled my eyes and ducked into the tent.

****

I thought it was dark outside until I got into the tent. There were shapes, the glimpse of and expression, and who was where, but it was really dark in there. I saw one person lying on top of the other — Hannah and Andy. There were the gentle sounds of kissing and the gasps of breath here and there.

Before I could even think about what was happening, I was being forced onto my back. The sleeping bag felt surprisingly comfortable beneath me. It was the woman that climbed on top of me that commanded my full attention.

Becca was there.

She straddled me quickly. Even in the gloom I could see her flesh, and I saw a lot. Becca was topless. In seconds I was breathing hard. Sitting on my lap yet again, Becca slid her hands up my stomach. My shirt peeled upward to my neck. I could barely make out her face, but I could still tell she wore that smile. Her fingers explored my body. She gave a firm squeeze of my broad chest.

It seemed like Becca was impatient. My shirt was coming off before I could even help her with it. Then we were pressed together. Her dark eyes were in front of mine, peering out from the curtains of her hair. This time, I could feel all of Becca. Her fleshy breasts bulged between us. I could even feel the points of her hard nipples.

It felt incredible. All of it was so new and alien to me. Hannah's breasts had always been on the petite side. It was what I'd grown used to. Suddenly I had a big breasted, broad hipped woman on top of me, half naked and hungry for sex. I'd seen Becca flirt. Lord knew I'd taken some side glances at her before. I had never imagined my hands to be clutching the arch in her back the way they did now. Never could I come close to the way it would feel for her to thrust her hips against me the way she was doing now.

Becca's lips found mine again. This time, she didn't tease or hold back. Our mouths split open and she moaned. I couldn't keep up with such a passionate kiss. Her tongue was in control. Hell, her body was in control. I just clung to her smooth skin for dear life.

I felt her hands diving, her hips lifting... she was fumbling with my belt. It was happening fast. I bucked my hips into her, drawing a wicked little giggle from Becca. She rose up, unfastening my pants and tugging them away. I watched the way every jerk, every hurried movement made her big breasts wobble.

Becca didn't even bother taking off my briefs. She was back on top of me, hungry for more kissing. Realizing her jeans were already loose, I easily slipped my hands into her pants. I all but melted when I clutched two handfuls of her thick backside. I squeezed and squeezed again, never satisfied with the incredible feeling of Becca's ass. She gave me tiny moans of approval.

In moments her pants were gone. I couldn't even remember wrestling them away. I'd never forget when Becca slid her panties across my briefs. I blew out a long gust of air, feeling the tender flesh behind those panties firmly gliding over my erection. Becca smiled wider and repeated the process, rolling her hips, grinding my crotch with her own. My cock felt hard enough to burst open. She felt it, too. With each throb, Becca whimpered, bit gently at my lip, or gave a grimace of orgasmic pleasure.

I heard a loud groan. Turning, I saw that Andy was beside me a foot or so away. He was on his back as well, his mouth open in ecstasy. He was not the one making the noise, though. Andy and Hannah had been even less patient than Becca. My wife was still wearing her shirt, but I saw no panties around her pale hips, only Andy's large hands.

Hannah was already easing herself onto his dick.

Her hands were planted on his chest, with elbows locked and shoulders hunched. Her hair was in her face, but I saw her contorted expression of pleasure. I'd seen that face so many times. She was showing it to Andy. Slowly, Hannah was sliding downward. I was familiar with that as well. Hannah would wiggle her hips, toying with the head of my dick while getting her self used to the shaft.

Andy wasn't waiting.

I watched him give her small thrusts. Hannah's fingers dug into him. Andy groped at her hips, pulling her down onto his shaft until he appeared to be fully inside of her. He gave a final, forceful thrust. It made my wife yelp. Her moaning laughter afterward was the only thing that told me he wasn't being too rough. The hair on my arms was sticking up, though. Hannah really seemed to like the way the big guy handled her.

Suddenly, Becca was right there beside her. The bigger girl still sat on my lap, but was leaning toward Hannah. Becca took her chin, turned it to her mouth, and kissed my wife. I could only watch in awe. Andy had started to thrust again, slowly bouncing my wife on his cock. Becca was kissing her deeply. Our two friends were all over my wife!

I began to notice something. This was... turning me on. All of it. The strangeness in my chest... it wasn't because I had major issues with watching my wife with someone else. It was because I liked it. I liked to watch it. Never before had I even wanted to entertain the thought, mostly because I associated the acts with cheating or betrayal. This was just hot. A woman was stealing kisses from my wife while she started to ride someone's cock.

I was in awe and aroused out of my mind.

Becca's fingers went into Hannah's mouth. My wife never slowed. She twirled her tongue through Becca's fingers like she was cleaning them of cake icing. All the while, she rolled her waist and thrust into Andy. I knew what he was feeling. She had motions like a belly dancer. Hannah knew how to work a dick.

Borrowing my wife's tongue, Becca was satisfied. Her eyes turned back to me. Her wet hand slid into her own panties. She rubbed herself and gave little gasps onto the skin of my neck.

"Put it in me, Derrick" Becca hissed.

The words had me fumbling for my briefs. Becca was still playing with herself, all while she planted kisses and bites on my neck, my cheek, and my lips. My cock was out. Becca still ground her crotch against me, massaging herself. I decided to help her. My hand was right there in her panties with her, stroking at her warm delicate flesh.

I felt her lips. I felt the folds of her pussy. I felt her breasts, her thrusts, her breath, her passion, her heat, her hair.... It was a sensory overload. Becca was all over me. The two of us couldn't control ourselves. I stroked my cock while she played with herself, both of us thrusting into each other.

"God, put it in me," Becca pleaded again.

She wasn't going to make it easy. She wanted it rough. I tugged her own hand from her panties and pulled the material aside.

Our tongues rolled together.

I fought against her thrusting hips and guided my engorged tip to her lips below. The silky flesh left streaks of wetness on my wrist and my cock.

We moaned together.

I felt it at last. The heat enveloped the head of my dick. Becca wouldn't stay still. I even heard her chuckle. I clutched her ass and pulled it onto my shaft.

Becca let out a yell.

My cock had sank deep. Becca threw back her head. Her pendulous breasts wobbled in front of my face. With both hands, I pulled her deeper. Her body drove down willingly until I felt her ass bottom out at my balls. We stayed like that for a long moment, soaking in the foreign but incredible feel of one another. I could feel myself nodding inside of her.

Becca smiled down at me and began to rock her big hips. Even the slightest movement drove me crazy. When she drove herself forward, her bulbous cheeks would clench in my palms. The girl had a huge bubble butt. I almost couldn't stand to hold it anymore.

I slid a hand up the smooth arch of her back and clutched her hair. Just like I suspected, Becca gave me a big grin.

"Oh, yeah," she gasped.

It spurred her into action. Her ass came pounding into me. Becca's breasts bounced wildly. The sight of this was maddening and contagious. I hammered my hips upward, meeting her advances with loud smacks. I hadn't fucked this hard in a long time.

Suddenly, I was being kissed. Confusion hit me at first. I could hardly see, but I knew it couldn't be Becca... could it? No. Hannah was there. I recognized her lips, and that gentle way she took one slow kiss at a time. I let it flow. I cradled my wife's head and returned the embrace. Andy's motions made her rise and fall, like she was drifting on the waves in the ocean. The knowledge of this made my cock throb even harder.

Becca felt it and rode me harder. Kissing my wife. Fucking her friend. It was nearly too much. I refused to fret over the specifics. It was too much to worry with. We had become one sexy buffet of flesh. So much to taste, so much to feel....

Hannah was pulled away by her hair. Looking up, I watched Becca force my wife's head to her bouncing breast.

"Oh my god," I heard myself say.

It must have turned Andy on as well. His every breath became a grunt or moan. We were side by side, watching my wife suck his wife's nipple into her mouth. His hands were on Hannah. My hands were on Hannah. Becca was touching both of us, reclining with her hands clutching our legs as Hannah sucked her nipple.

I closed my eyes and let the intense sensations consume me. The feelings were everywhere. Becca seemed to get wetter with each thrust. Hannah must have been groping my side. Her fingers were trembling. Her nails scratched gently at my chest. She was feeling me up while licking at her friend's breast. Maybe she was feeling the same overload I was. I could really tell my wife's hand was shaking. Her cold fingers moved up to my neck, where I felt the sharp prick of her nail.

I blinked. When I looked up, Hannah wasn't even leaning our way anymore. She was grinding herself on top of Andy. They were face to face, grunting and thrusting at one another hard. I rubbed the prick on my neck, wondering if her nails were really that long. Maybe that was Becca. Yet, Becca was still leaning backward, with one hand on my ankle and another on Andy's.

I took Becca by the waist and pulled her to me. That exhausted smile came right up to my face and we shared another deep kiss. My fingers caressed her silky hair. For a while, I was lost in the deep black of pure feeling again. Our heavy breathing collided. Our bodies slowly rocked together. Becca and I fed from one another's energy, free of though or words, just engrossed in one another's body.

I felt a trembling hand slip into Becca's hair beside mine.

When I looked, I realized my wife was now facing us — on her knees. Behind her loomed Andy. He clutched her bent form by the waist, his hips clapping against her. I could not deny the pure arousal I felt. So many times I'd fucked Hannah like that... but watching it being done to her was just... exotic. Her tight ass bounced against Andy's flesh.

The whole time, Hannah's mouth was searching for Becca's. She pulled Becca's mouth from mine and the two shared a kiss of their own.

"Holy fuck," I blurted.

"Look... look at 'em go, man," I heard Andy gasp.

I almost grew envious of my wife for stealing Becca away like that, but it was such a beautiful thing to see their bodies racked with pleasure while they desperately kissed. Becca's movements grew more frantic, too. I heard her moan loudly into my wife's mouth. Her broad hips began to roll forcefully. I shifted as my cock began to burn. I knew it wouldn't be long. All that flesh, all that passion... I was surprised to have lasted that long.

Their hands groped at my side. Those trembling fingers of my wife danced over my flesh. She must have really been worked up. Even with all the heat and sweat, her fingers felt so cold. Hannah would squeeze painfully, probably an effect of Andy's thrusts. Her sharp nails dug into my side. I tried to take her hand, to let her squeeze mine to absorb her tight grip. Her fingers slid away. It was like trying to grip chalky paper as her hand disappeared.

I heard a loud smack of flesh. The girls must have started getting kinky. Suddenly, Becca's huge ass popped up and off of my dick. She shifted to my side, then rushed down for a kiss. When our lips were touching, she spoke in a sultry, hushed voice that was as smooth and sharp as wine.

"Don't go slapping my ass, Rock Star." Her kiss was sweet and sweaty. "You'll get me there too quick and the fun will be over."

Snickering, Becca's face drifted down and away. I wasn't sure what she meant. Andy or Hannah must have given her a good playful slap. Either way I knew a trick to get her worked up.

I had no time to dwell on the thought. My wet nodding cock was engulfed in heat. Peering down over my chest, I could just see Becca on her knees, bent over my crotch. I felt my swollen tip hit her throat. My hands shot out and clawed for something to grasp. I brushed something cold, probably an unopened beer, before I found the folds of the sleeping bag. Becca was wasting no time. That skillful tongue was all over my shaft, teasing my balls, tickling the tip of my cock.

Hannah was there. Her face came to mine. She started to say something, but Andy's thrust grew more frantic. My wife was only able to moan, again and again, into my mouth.

Becca groped at my balls. Hannah clutched my neck for dear life as Andy hammered on. Shaking hands explored my exposed midsection. I heard my wife wheezing, hissing against every thrust. Her fingernails toyed and groped my side, my neck, my thigh.... I stared at my wife. Her eyes rolled and her moans grew louder.

But her hands were both on my shoulders.

Was there so much happening that I couldn't keep it all together? The sensations were overwhelming for sure. I couldn't tell Becca from Hannah anymore — who was holding what, who was truly sucking or kissing or groping. Hannah must have been exhausted. Her wheezing got louder. She sounded so hoarse. Andy must have done a number on her. Becca's hands explored my thighs. Fingers traced my naval, then back to my crotch. I was in pure ecstasy. There was more wheezing, raspy gasps of breath. I blinked and peered through the dark. I could hear Hannah moaning loudly... but not wheezing. A good, sharp burn began to form in my crotch, but I tried to clear my head of the orgasmic fog.

Something was off.

Reaching up, I gripped my wife by her wrists. Both of her hands were on my shoulders, of that I was certain. I bit back a moan when Becca waggled her tongue over the tip of my cock. I felt one of Becca's hands on my shaft, while the other toyed with my balls.