An Extraordinary Woman

Story Info
The beautiful JuLee finally says "Fuck me".
11.5k words
4.72
78.7k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers

I had not intended to tell this story until later. It is ongoing, and hopefully will not end for years to come. But when I consider the purpose of these stories, to share the remarkable women who have enriched my life, JuLee is probably the most extraordinary of remarkable women and deserves a place at the front of the queue. So I will start this Paean to JuLee now, and perhaps supplement it with later episodes.

JuLee contributed to my recollections and has added her comments in italics.

Thanks also to Mandy Marie for her invaluable assistance in helping me with the editing.

* * * * *

I first met her in my office some two decades ago. She was there to introduce one of her clients to me, a local motel owner who spoke only Korean and had been thrust into a precarious position by the accidental death of her husband. JuLee and I helped stabilize the situation, and thus began a professional association that has lasted to this day.

I had known JuLee's husband for a couple of years but had not met her until that day. When she was ushered into my private office, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. It was good that our initial business was fairly simple because she distracted me, to say the least. While I had certainly seen and enjoyed Asian women up close prior to that time, none had or has ever so captivated me just by her presence.

Her beauty was breathtaking. With luxurious black hair, exotic and fashionably coifed, and deep green eyes, she was the epitome of far eastern beauty. Her Korean heritage (extraordinary in itself I was to learn) was perfectly captured in her delicate, damask-like nose and chin. Her lips were moist and full. Somewhat taller than common for Asian women and slender in build, as befitted an oriental beauty, she was well and tastefully dressed in a short skirt, blouse, stockings and business heels. I estimated she was about the same age as me (and later discovered we were almost exactly the same age).

She was seated in a soft chair to the right of my desk. During the course of my interview with her, I found it difficult to keep my eyes from wandering to the "V" of her skirt and thighs. Up-down, up-down, went my eyes and I was certain she noticed. First she crossed her legs to show me a stocking top and garter (on the side away from her client). Fifteen minutes into the interview, after turning to her client to emphasize a point I was making, I swiveled back to JuLee to observe that her thighs were slightly parted. I could definitely see the white thighs at the top of gartered stockings, and imagined that I could see her black panties (or was that her bush?).

I blushed and felt a distinct tingling in my groin. I was not sure which end got the biggest surge of blood, but it became difficult to pay attention to business. I hastened to finish my analysis and advice, looking to end the meeting before I embarrassed myself.

Unfortunately (or fortunately as it turned out) I needed to review a contract document on my desktop, which required us to stand by my desk and lean over the document to point out a paragraph. In doing so her blouse billowed from her chest, giving me a crystal clear view of her right breast and nipple.

Oh, My! Her tits were much larger than is normally associated with Asian women and her nipple was gorgeous. Her right one was gloriously brown and erect (a full half inch) as she leaned in. I could not take my eyes off it and my now full erection pressed against the front of my trousers. I quickly sat down, even though I lost my vantage point on her breast.

If she was aware of my dilemma, she did not acknowledge it. I managed to wind things up in about five more minutes and let JuLee show her client out of my office. In parting, she gave no sign in her eyes that she knew of the lust she had provoked in me. I smiled as she withdrew, noting that even JuLee's ass was perfect, something I had not been able to see earlier. I had to concentrate on regaining control of my "demeanor" before seeing anyone else in the office.

"Was that deliberate?" I asked myself. "Were her seductive actions innocent, a tease, or the beginning of a delicious seduction?"

I didn't know. On the one hand, she and I were both married and we had established a business relationship that day. But on the other hand, I wryly observed, she was a hot woman. Did anything else matter?

So I let it sit. I knew and liked her husband, Dave. Although I was beginning to acknowledge to myself that my own marriage was on the rocks, I had no interest in actively courting someone else's wife. Besides, she was a client and Dave even became one a short time later.

JuLee never failed to dress provocatively (did she ever wear a bra?) when she came to my office, but my resolve was not seriously tested again until an office conference about six months later. She wasn't wearing a bra that day either, but I became almost completely unglued when she sat down and spread her thighs sufficiently to allow me (but not her client) an unfettered view of her pussy. Her black beaver was perched atop plainly visible labia at the juncture of her thighs. Fortunately my sharp intake of breath went unheard by the third person in the room.

I didn't permit myself to stand up during that meeting, but JuLee and I exchanged some meaningful glances that let me know the pussy shot was not an accident.

* * * * *

JuLee remembers:

I had made up my mind that I would fuck Mac after my second or third appointment. But I would not make it easy for him. I didn't do anything obvious but was just less careful when I bent over his desk or uncrossed my legs or stood in the sunlight that came through his window.

At first I was not sure he was interested in fucking me. But after one appointment, he stepped around me to open the door as we were leaving his office and he brushed against my ass with his hard cock. I knew then that we would fuck for sure.

* * * * *

Now what to do? I was by that time separated from my wife and had already started to date interesting single women, so I had ample excitement in my personal life. Indeed, as time went on I was getting more pussy than I could handle and I certainly did not need to pursue a married woman.

So I conveniently decided that JuLee was just a tease. I stopped agonizing about Dave and I began to enjoy her flirting and exhibitions, giving as good as I got. I had become better friends with her and her husband and frequently socialized with them. They met many of the women I was dating. I even spent Christmas with them and their daughter (a bright young lady who kicked my ass at Pente).

The flirtatious "intercourse" between JuLee and I consisted of occasional flashing and furtive fondling. In my office or other professional setting, a quick shot of nipple or pussy brightened both our days but seemed to be no more than a divertissement. We would exchange a grab of an ass but once JuLee rubbed her hands along the erection her behavior had engendered.

At her house, JuLee never failed to wear very short skirts or shorts and her nipples were always visible behind whatever top she chose to wear. Her bending over never failed to give me a thrill, either a pussy or a panty flash, depending on what other guests were there. Once Dave caught me staring at her bent over naked ass and pelt but he quickly grinned at me and shook his head at her exhibition. We did not discuss it but he seemed to enjoy her exhibition and no doubt reaped the benefit later that evening.

Probably the most flagrant flirtation occurred in a hot tub. We and another close friend of mine had been to a concert, after which a trip to my friend's redwood hot tub was in order. When we arrived at his house, we were three men and five women, four of whom were first time tubbers. The men quickly disrobed on the deck but the women retired to a nearby bedroom to undress.

Any doubt as to JuLee's exhibitionist nature was finally removed that evening. The other women, including my date, all walked out onto the deck wrapped in a large towel before quickly removing the towel as they slipped into the tub. JuLee waited until all were in before making her entrance, delightfully naked as she carried her towel in her right hand. I grinned at Dave as she came to the edge of the tub between us and delicately lowered one leg into the water to find the bench. In the process of course, she flashed her naked pussy 12 inches from my nose.

Seating herself beside me on the bench, JuLee was visibly startled when she sat down on my upraised palm. Touché. My fingers did not remain still as I wiggled them into her moistening crease and began massaging her clitty. Not to be outdone, she quickly had her fingers wrapped around my pecker, which promptly responded as you might imagine. New frontiers were passed in our flirtation that evening. Our eyes locked briefly with a grin and I thought I saw her other hand in Dave's lap.

I began to explore her pussy with my fingers and even managed to get one finger into her cunt. Unfortunately, her abundant juice was continually being washed away by the hot water. But her corkscrew hand motion on my erection did not need additional lubrication. My excitement was enhanced by the fact that her husband and my date were seated on either side of us. It was fortunate that a water jet was located between us, providing a good cover for our licentious activities. I don't think my date had a clue but Dave may have.

If there had not been so many people in the hot tub, I suspect we would have kept it up until one of us climaxed (probably me). But other nude bodies kept shifting. When another woman plopped herself down on our laps, JuLee and I had no choice but to let go and make room for the woman between us. The woman gave us a knowing smile because she initially sat on JuLee's forearm before it released my dick.

"Well, hello Mac," she said as she reached for my rigid shaft to give it a quick squeeze. Two women were enough for me that night so I stood up, moving away from her to give my shaft a chance to relent before sitting out to cool off.

But our flirtation had advanced to the point of groping her quim while she fondled my cock, even if she didn't get to see it in all its glory. Later she did see me semi-erect when I made a point of stepping out of the tub next to her face before sitting on the deck above her shoulder. I didn't know about Dave but I had some great sex later that night with my date. I continued to think JuLee was just a tease and did not feel any guilt about harmless, although increasingly physical, flirting with the wife of my good friend. I was flattered that this beautiful woman was focusing her exhibitionistic behavior on me but I did nothing to push it further. I quite enjoyed it and was content with the exciting tit for tat (as it were).

Our flirtation came to a climax (pun intended) quite unexpectedly about a year later. JuLee had taken time out from her busy career to have another child and went back to work about four months after birth. I stood godfather to their son and she quickly got back into the swing of things with business.

On that fateful day, we arranged for her to stop by my condo to deliver some documents before I returned to my office. I had played a tennis match during the noon hour and had just finished showering when she rang the doorbell. Still with wet hair, I quickly threw on a light robe to greet her at the door. JuLee explained that she only had time to drop these off before heading to another commitment.

We spread the papers out on the coffee table to make sure I had them all. Seated on the edge of a low easy chair, legs spread as I leaned over the table, I suppose my robe unintentionally opened.

"It's not so big now," she said, distracting me from the documents. "Actually, it's kind of cute that way."

Following her eyes, I realized my family jewels were on display.

"Actually, cute is not what a man wants to hear about his dick," I chuckled as I prepared to re-tie my sash.

"No, don't," she giggled as she sat on the coffee table and reached a hand between my legs to grasp my dingus. "I can fix that."

Once again, JuLee had rendered me speechless. Startled by her provocative action, I felt my cock begin to fill with blood as her hand started frigging it. Her well-remembered corkscrew motion quickly brought me to rigid attention. The only response that occurred to me was retaliation.

"Two can play this game," I said as I reached my hand up her pleated skirt and between her thighs.

No panties (surprise, surprise). JuLee pulled her skirt back to her waist, spread her thighs, and watched my fingers slide into her furrow and up and down her slit. Her silken soft black hair was exquisite. JuLee was as wet as I was hard.

Our eyes locked. After several seconds, we leaned in toward each other.

"It's not so cute now," she breathed. "Now it's very angry."

Our mouths touched softly and I tasted her sweet lips for the first time. We both raised our free hand to the other's neck and tightened our kiss. Our lips parted and tongues explored. JuLee was a wonderful, sensual kisser.

I broke the kiss as I slipped one finger into her wet cunt. I gently kissed her neck and ear, savoring the scent of her hair and perfume, before whispering:

"This is far as a cock-tease can go, my dear. I raise and call you. What do you hold in your hand?" I whispered. "What are you going to do now?"

She immediately pulled back from my neck and gazed into my eyes. With a crooked smile and a twinkle in her green eyes I had never seen before, she brazenly spoke out loud:

"Why don't you fuck me and find out?"

My stomach shivered. Was this actually going to happen? I stood up, shrugging my robe to the floor. She did not let go of my stiff rod, pulling it to her tongue to flick the pre-cum off the knob. She followed that exquisite sensation by pulling it into her hot, wet mouth.

"Let's get it nice and wet for me," she whispered before sucking the glans between her lips.

I knew I couldn't take much of that. I could not remember when I had been so stimulated, but I didn't want to cum in her mouth the first time.

"Enough," I said, pulling her to her feet.

With her hand on my cock and my fingers wet with her juice, I didn't spare another thought for her married state and my friend Dave. I lifted her into my arms and carried her to my second floor bedroom, me naked and her fully dressed.

Thinking back on the day, I don't understand why I took her upstairs. There was a perfectly good couch (not to mention carpet) where we were. Perhaps I subconsciously wanted her to have the chance to change her mind. Or perhaps I wanted more ceremony for this momentous occasion, so long in the anticipation.

I laid her on my unmade bed and immediately lifted her skirt to her waist. JuLee still had her blouse and jacket on as well as her shoes. Her glorious pussy was wet and waiting. I bent down to kiss that enticing vulva, inhaling her tangy scent. After two sweeps with my tongue from bottom to the top over her sweet slit, I found her clit and sucked gently. I felt her tremor before she tugged my head up to hers.

"No more. I'm ready. Eat me later. Just fuck me," she said in an excited voice. She unbuttoned her blouse to show me her hard nipples.

JuLee's words were incredibly arousing to me. Despite the years of flirting, I had never heard her talk that way. I rose up, licking my lips and scooted forward to kiss her deeply while lining up my rod with her slit. Leaning to the side, I rubbed my knob up and down her wet crease as I sucked her lips and tongue.

Looking deeply into her emerald eyes, I began to penetrate her soaking cunt. Her eyes closed as I carefully pushed, slowly and softly, in and out; her sighs an aphrodisiac to my ears. Her vagina was incredibly tight and it took what seemed (to me) like five minutes to work my rigid cock all the way in, finally touching bottom.

She held me tightly to stop and I felt her slowly squeezing me to adjust to me. I was glad for the respite as I was near the edge of cumming almost from the moment I began entering her. Finally she released my hips and I started moving with slow long strokes into her velvet channel.

The respite did not help me as much as I had hoped. I was immediately on the edge again. I don't remember ever being so excited. With all of the physical and emotional stimulation, not to mention the fulfillment of a long held fantasy, I realized I could not last long inside her.

"I can't last much longer," I whispered, almost with embarrassment. "Should I pull out?"

Instead of demonstrating masterful staying power, this mesmerizing woman had me rushing like a teenager. Instead of 20 – 25 minutes, I was not even going to make it to ten.

"Faster! Cum in me!" JuLee called out (I later learned she was on the pill).

Abandoning the slow rippling of our groins together, we picked up the pace as her legs wrapped around my ass, gripping me. Soon I was frantically thrusting my cock into her as our breathing and groaning heralded an orgasm.

"AH. AH. AH. AH!" we both cried out as I pounded her cervix and exploded into her sweet cunt.

I was not certain if JuLee had cum but I could not remember when I had cum so hard or so long.

I collapsed on her as I caught my breath. This three year long fantasy had finally been fulfilled. For me, it was even better than I had imagined. And I hadn't even gotten her naked!

I rolled to the side to watch a huge wad of cum drip from her beautiful pussy. I pulled her lips to mine for a tender kiss.

"Sorry," I whispered, "I usually last much longer but you had me so hot I couldn't stop."

JuLee stretched and grinned as she held her thighs wide open to watch the white sauce roll out between her engorged labia. I gathered some cum on my fingers to press into her mouth. JuLee sucked it off with a sensual smile. I began to feel another hardon starting as I watched that erotic sight. My fingers scooped up some more semen to spread into the soft hair on her mound. It was as though this evidence of our passion should be savored – a moment to relish.

"I need a towel and then I have to be going," she sighed as she sat up closing her legs.

I got her a towel and helped her wipe up our juice before bestowing another kiss on her fragrant pussy.

"Take the towel with you," I said.

"No, I have my panties in the car. They will catch the rest of it this afternoon until I can get home."

She stood up, straightening her skirt and fixing her makeup in the mirror. Then she took my hand and led me to the door. I was still naked as she opened the door, turning to kiss me in a passionate goodbye.

"That was wonderful," she said with a smile, as she squeezed my sticky cock. "Next week we will have more time to enjoy each other."

So there would be a next time, I thought as I watched her walk to her car, my dick still wet and half hard from the kiss. Then I began to feel guilty. Fantasy aside, I had just fucked a beautiful woman who was the wife of a dear friend. What now?

* * * * *

JuLee remembers:

I went to his apartment that day determined it was now or never and was already wet when I got there from playing with myself while driving. Finally he ran his hands up my skirt and asked me to fuck him. We went upstairs. I stood there kissing him and then after laying me on the bed, he lifted my skirt and began licking my pussy for quite a long time. Then he came up and kissed me, unbuttoned my blouse and began sucking my nipples.

I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my pussy. I was amazed at its size and worried that it may hurt (it didn't). When I slid it between the lips, I made sure the head hit my clit many times and actually came once before it was inside me. I was so wet and hot that his full cock was in me at the first push and after about five minutes, we both came simultaneously. I thought he would never stop cumming and wondered how long it had been since he had been fucked. We both laid on the bed for a while kissing etc and the cum started to run out of me when he put his finger in me and brought it up to my mouth for me to lick off.

MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers