An Extraordinary Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to go and he was late for an appointment. I stood up holding my skirt above my waist and he smiled as I watched the cum (a lot) drip and run down my thighs. I cleaned up, rearranged my clothes, kissed him, and said "that was great." Then I left for my next appointment.

* * * * *

I showered again and went to my office. I didn't get much done that afternoon. As luck would have it, I saw Dave later that day but avoided more than a cursory greeting. The guilt intensified. I knew he had enjoyed her flirting with me and perhaps others, but that was totally different than fucking me. Was I being greedy? I had plenty of women to date as a divorced professional at that time, so why go after a married woman and possibly interfere with what seemed a good marriage.

I didn't find any answers in the coming weeks. JuLee called me on Monday of the following week to invite me for lunch at her house on Wednesday.

"Just you and me?" I asked.

"Yes, the kids are in school or daycare and Dave will be at work."

"So it will be two for funch," I chuckled.

JuLee greeted me at her door on Wednesday in a diaphanous robe which hung open to show her only other clothing to be a white garter belt and stockings, nicely setting off her luxurious black bush. After closing the door, I crushed her to me in a kiss that lasted two or three minutes. My hands gripped the perfect globes of her ass and ground her pelvis into my rapidly hardening rod. Her scent and her soft red lips were intoxicating.

I slipped her robe from her shoulders to the floor as she unzipped my trousers. JuLee pulled my iron-hard dick from my boxers and I dipped my knees to fit my rod between her thighs to rub her clit. It was quickly wet as I stroked myself between her labia and she groaned. We broke the kiss and she led me by my penis down the hall into her bedroom, where I laid her gently on the bed as I undressed.

This was very different from our first time. The week before I was in a hurry to get into her honeypot, almost as though to dally further was to risk changing our minds. After waiting so long to consummate our flirtation, only my cock in her cunt would satisfy the suspense. Only being inside her would make this fantasy irrevocable. Now we had plenty of time to explore our sexuality and I was not going to be rushed.

JuLee pinched her nipples as I undressed. Her hooded eyes wavered between my eyes and my rigid prick. Naked, I leaned over her for a tender kiss as I placed my cock against her wet slit. But I didn't want to enter her yet. I wanted to worship her perfect body.

I shifted to my side as I kissed and licked her neck, inhaling her ambrosia like scent. My fingers found her opening as I began loving her breasts. Her nipples were turgid thimbles aching to be sucked, and suck I did. Holding each tit in my hands, I sucked and nibbled and nipped. First one and then the other. Her sighs and moans told me I was doing something right.

Finally, I trailed my tongue down her belly to her mound. Her fine, black pubic hair was unlike any other I had ever touched. It was soft and straight, laying against her mound and framing her moist lips. At first, I just brushed my cheek against the exquisite adornment of her vulva. Then I lowered my lips to hers and immersed myself in her taste and scent. With one finger in her cunt, I spread her labia with my tongue and sucked her juice into my mouth. I spread her thighs as wide as possible and licked her from just below her clit to her hidden starfish.

Her groans grew louder and JuLee reached with her hands to press my head between her glistening thighs. It did not take long for her first orgasm after I returned to her clit and circled it slowly with my tongue. A second one followed as I sucked her nub into my mouth and drove two fingers into her cunt. Her thighs squeezed my ears in a delightful, if somewhat uncomfortable, vice.

Twenty minutes? Half an hour? I now needed to be inside her.

"Fuck me now," she whispered. "I want your big cock in me."

Hooking my elbows around her knees, my cock found her entrance on its own. JuLee was so wet that my knob moved unerringly into her vagina. God she was tight! Slowly but surely my gentle thrusts gave her time to adjust to my invasion as I gained access to her exquisite grotto. Finally, I touched bottom.

I didn't think I had ever been in a woman so responsive or vocal. Her hips immediately picked up my movement and she groaned with each stroke into her. I later came to know that she had several orgasms as we thrashed about the bed trying to get closer and deeper. Her shoulders and upper chest became flushed and her eyes almost rolled into her lids as she came, punctuated by cries of "Fuck me" "Fuck me."

Stamina was not a problem for me that day. I didn't ever want to cum as the pleasure of being inside her and hearing her response was mesmerizing. Finally, I straightened her legs between mine and rolled her over on top of my thighs. JuLee sat up and quickly took control of our fucking. I could barely restrain her movement by gripping her firm ass, as she posted up and down, back and around, faster and faster. I was losing it when she plastered her tits against my chest while kissing me ferociously.

"Cum with me. Cum in me," she shouted to me, opening her eyes to insure she had my attention.

Our climax was powerful, long and loud. JuLee milked five or six spurts of cream from my exploding cock as she ground her cervix against the end of my cock and her clit against my pelvic bone. Slowly her thrusting slowed to a halt as we exhaled, perspiration dripping from her tits onto my chest.

"Oh, yeah," I sighed. "You are everything I ever imagined – and then some."

"I love your cock!" JuLee sighed. "You can fuck me anytime. Anywhere."

We rested in each other's arms as my dick softened in her cunt, our juices sliding from her onto my balls.

"Ummmmmm. That was good!" I whispered. "I want more!"

"How about some lunch first?" she said as she lifted her sloppy cunt from my flaccid cock. "After all, I did invite you for lunch." She had a twinkle in her eye.

I smiled with her and pulled my boxers on as I watched her perfect ass sway out of the bedroom toward the kitchen. She picked up the brief robe from the floor by the front door as she moved to the stove to heat some soup. I sat at the table as she fussed a lunch together and placed it before me.

We ate quietly, with frequent glances and grins as we remembered the activities of the past hour. It didn't help my clever conversation that she never closed her robe, displaying her proud tits and wet thighs. I don't think her nipples ever relaxed and by the end of a bowl of soup, my boxers were a tent.

"Want more?" she asked.

"Only of you," I parried.

I carried the dishes to the sink and took her hand to pull her back to the bedroom. We did not need any preliminaries. My dick was hard as she knelt on the bed to look back at me.

"I like it like this," she said with hooded eyes.

JuLee was still wet from our earlier fuck. It did not take long to sink my length into her. I stood behind her and watched her thrust herself forward and back on my cock. Such a perfect ass deserved more attention than I was prepared to give it at that time. I could have watched that ass, and the sight of her inner labia following my cock on each outward stroke as if refusing to give me up, forever! Her rosebud was tantalizing and I hoped one day I would have it.

Her second orgasm heralded a change of position. Pulling forward, JuLee rolled onto her back and pulled her stocking clad knees to her tits.

" Fuck me hard," she gasped.

My glistening dick quickly found her cunt and I began thrusting fast and hard, dragging over her clit with each outstroke. Her vagina felt divine, still filled with my cream and her juice. We wrapped our arms so tightly around each other I thought I might not be able to breathe but her climax immediately followed mine as I again filled her with my cum.

Our time was up after nearly two and a half hours. We thanked each other for the wonderful sex as we cuddled. I kissed JuLee tenderly. In what became a familiar ritual for us, I gathered some of my cum from her vagina to rub on her lips and tongue. We kissed again sharing the taste of our juice and cleaning each other's lips.

"You are incredible," I whispered, heading for a quick shower.

She did not join me that day, I think realizing that we would start again if she did. She did not have to go back to her office.

"I'll have a soothing bath after you leave. I may not be able to walk for a while," she joked. "You were wonderful."

JuLee still wore the garter belt, stockings and heeled slippers to the door to say goodbye. The stockings were dark with our cum and her wet thighs glistened in the indirect sunlight.

"I'll call you in a couple of weeks," she whispered in my ears as we embraced in the open door.

"Don't forget," I replied with a smile as I swiped a finger into her swollen cunt to suck as I walked to my car.

I had just had incredible sex with a beautiful woman who absolutely loved to fuck. I enjoyed her for much more than that and I wasn't going to walk away from that for all the tea in China. Thus began a regular once or twice a month funch, with a few fuppers, and an occasional fuckfest over the next several years.

* * * * *

JuLee remembers: His cock was the largest I have ever had inside me and he is an expert at using it. I can say without a doubt he is the best fuck I have ever had and also he can use his tongue as well. His mouth on my nipples is great (but even better is two men, one sucking nipples and one licking my pussy). He has fucked me everywhere possible on my body and I just wish I had more places for him to fuck.

* * * * *

Unfortunately, I continued to feel guilty about Dave and wrestled with my own moral codes by continuing an affair with JuLee. I feared it would be a distraction to her marriage. I worried about Dave finding out and believing that I had betrayed our friendship. I don't know whether I would have finally reconciled myself to this delicious love affair had not the dilemma been quite unexpectedly resolved during our third or fourth "funch."

This was another weekday at her house where she greeted me at the door with a black mini-skirt and blouse, having gotten there from her office just before me. We left her panties at the door as we practically ran to the bedroom. I don't remember why we were so urgent that day but we were no sooner in the bedroom than I bent her over the side of the bed on her knees. I lifted her skirt onto her back, unzipped, and entered her already wet cunt. Tight as ever, we worked my cock feverishly into her depths and began a frantic fuck.

JuLee had her first climax after about five minutes. I thought of slowing down after slaking my initial lust. As I began taking my tie and shirt off, the phone rang. I assumed she would ignore it and was quite surprised when she lifted her left hand to the bedside phone.

"Hello," she said in a voice that did not hide her rapid breathing.

"Yes." .......... "Right now."

I became a little annoyed that she could so easily be distracted from our fucking. I began to thrust harder and faster, trying to get a verbal response that would cause her to quickly terminate the conversation. I succeeded, at least in getting the verbal response.

"Ummmmmm. ... Yes! .........Unnnnnnnnnnnnh. ..... Yes. .... Ah! ... Ah!"

I realized she was letting the person at the other end of the line know that she was being fucked! I heard enough of the voice on the other end to identify a man's voice. Then I finally got it – she was talking to DAVE.

JuLee began to build to another orgasm. Continuously groaning, it became obvious to Dave (or anyone else on the phone) that she could only be engaged in sex. I wasn't sure who she was trying to fool, but I now knew it wasn't Dave.

"Talk to you later. Bye!" as she hung up, fumbling with the cradle.

I think we were both so stoked by the phone call that holding back our explosion was not possible. I began slamming into her as hard as I could. She pushed back with each thrust and arched her back. Sweat dripped from my chin onto her ass. For the first time, I could not resist her little brown starfish, now shining with our perspiration. Wetting my thumb in her mouth, I began working it into her small hole.

That did it for both of us. My load spurted deep into her clasping vagina as she shrieked her climax.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Surprisingly, my hardon did not soften. On one of the rare occasions in my life, I held my firmness and continued to stroke into her cum-filled vagina. I don't know why, but after losing some sensitivity, my cock came alive with sensation and I continued fucking in and out of her exquisite cunt.

I stopped only long enough to remove the rest of my clothes and hers. Lifting JuLee off of her knees, I gently guided her to her back and my cock found her opening without assistance. We then rolled to our side to begin a slow languorous fuck. Her breasts, neck, and lips were available to me as I relished making love to her. Suddenly it was OK to have this growing emotional connection to JuLee. My relief that it was OK to love her while I fucked her, that I was not threatening the rest of her life, was enormous.

My dilemma was solved. DAVE KNEW. I didn't understand it, but it let me off the moral hook. And then I held nothing back. I had absolutely no reason to do anything other than explore my relationship with JuLee to the fullest.

We never discussed it. Neither Dave nor JuLee. I cannot imagine it working for me, but it works for them. ' And so it became the most extraordinary relationship that I have ever had or ever will have. This extraordinary woman made me re-examine all I knew to be true about love and sex and women. JuLee became my love, my lover, my sister – my best friend and the only person, male or female, who knows my secrets.

I have often wondered what would have happened if JuLee had been single when we began our affair, instead of committed to a very good marriage. But I have observed it to be the best marriage that I know of, and it remains strong to this day.

It was common for me to pursue almost all sexual relationships with something of an open end. If I pursued a third date with a woman, then sex and personality were sufficiently compatible to intrigue me with thoughts of love. Other than the rare zipless fuck or regrettable one-night stand, I have always sought an emotional connection with the women I have known. Anything less is little more than masturbation with a woman's body. It may feel better at the time but my right hand is a lot less complicated the next morning.

So I have always fallen at least a little in love with any woman who graced me with the gift of her body. That she would give me such pleasure and allow me to pleasure her so intimately was a gift for which I am always grateful. I feel vulnerable and somewhat unprotected in the experience of good sex, so it was easy to achieve some intimacy with many of the wonderful women that I have known. But for some women, it is easier to get into her pants than into her head. Within two or three months, other issues eventually got in the way with most relationships but that did not detract from the beginnings for me.

With JuLee, the initial relationship learning curve was bypassed. I had known her as an increasingly dear friend for three years before we finally had sex. The curve for sharing our sexuality was gradual and unhurried. It has run the gamut of uninhibited activity; better after ten years than at the beginning, improving the taste of our lust like a fine Cabernet.

The issues that limited other relationships for me never arose and our passion has never waned in these many years. Perhaps because of her other commitments, and mine, neither of us became needy of more than the other could give. And neither has ever become bored or sated with what we could give. I have never ever been in JuLee's presence that I did not want to fuck her. Rather my lust for her has grown to include as much love and respect as I have ever had for a woman.

In the next two or three years, we continued to grow our lusty relationship with regular trysts and adventures. They are too numerous to describe here but the most memorable are worth sharing.

Once or twice a year, a professional seminar in the San Francisco area presented itself. Dave did not mind JuLee spending the weekend in the city and once, the seminar was even one that she could attend with me. On those weekends, her imagination competed with mine to create adventures that we have never forgotten.

Driving to the hotel on Friday night began the adventure. One year, she stripped naked while riding in the passenger seat and let me finger her for almost an hour driving up the freeway. I counted three orgasms. She then fulfilled one of my fantasies with a blowjob while driving at 70 mph. Fortunately it takes me forever to cum from oral sex, especially when my concentration is divided. She dressed as we crossed the Bay Bridge after stuffing my hard dick back into my pants. It was still semi-hard by the time we got to her room. I remember sliding all the way to the bottom of her cunt in one thrust. It took two fucks to get us tired enough to sleep that night.

The next night we took two men we had met at the seminar to a Moroccan restaurant in downtown San Francisco for dinner. It was a dining experience that included sitting on low cushions and eating with your fingers. I don't think it ever occurred to JuLee to wear panties that evening. With her short, straight skirt our companions were in a state of constant distraction and arousal. I doubt that anyone for several tables around, in addition to the waitress, missed the beautiful beaver that seemed to be on the menu that evening. Korean rarebit, I think. My dessert when we got back to the hotel was all the sweeter – and wetter.

* * * * *

JuLee remembers:

I love to tease him and have raised my skirt so he could see my pussy in public.

We went to SF and had dinner with 2 other men and I made sure they saw what Mac was getting later. One guy was so hard he spent more time covering it up than eating dinner. I thought to myself what it would be like having all three of them in me at the same time. That night Mac got the fuck of his life with me on top.

* * * * *

Another time, we arrived at the St. Francis on Union Square before dark on a Friday. After being shown to our room on the sixth floor, we could not wait after being in an automobile for hours. Our kiss quickly gave way immediately to unzipping her dress and my trousers as I pushed her to a large window overlooking Union Square. With her tits pressed against the window for anyone below to see who cared to look up, I slid my rampant erection into her wet pussy from behind and began a wonderful, long fuck. Any spectators would have enjoyed watching her face as she came, as much as her nipples dancing across the glass. After her first orgasm, I pulled out and she turned around to sit on the windowsill, raising her fuck-me heels onto the windowsill for my deeper access. Now the Union Square patrons got a gander of her shapely ass framed by her garter belt (red as I remember).

Nobody complained before I unloaded my thick seed into her velvet cunt. After sharing a shower and some heavenly ass play, we departed for a night on the City. Jumping on the Cable Car gave some flashes of delicate Korean pussy. Riding an outside glass elevator to a dance club at the top of the hotel, I could not resist kissing her in a passionate embrace as I lifted her dress to expose her pussy and ass to the world below. Too bad the ride was not longer but I got my reward later.