An Extraordinary Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I think the first we had woken up together, I woke up with my morning erection nestled between the cheeks of her ass. I don't know who was first but when we both awoke, we started the day with a slow, languid fuck as her ass ground into my groin.

The next night I was able to score tickets to "Phantom of the Opera" at the ACT. Fortunately we had aisle seats but we could not keep our hands off each other through the performance, despite having celebrated our lust again before dinner. Fortunately we had her coat to cover our laps as we fondled each other. I would brag about getting into her pants in the theater, except she wasn't wearing any. Her dark cocktail dress was helpful but I began to wonder if the older people around us could smell her delicious pussy. JuLee was discreet about her orgasm.

It was a couple of years later when we christened the short term parking garage at the San Francisco airport. I had agreed to drive the two hours with her to pick up Dave and one of her children when he returned late in the evening from Europe. Unfortunately I was delayed in picking her up, so we didn't get to fool around in his big Mercedes on the way up. But wouldn't you know it; we discovered that Dave's flight was delayed about an hour when we arrived.

"Gee, should we have a drink and a bite to eat while we are waiting, or should we go back to the car and fuck?" That was of course a hypothetical question.

The six story short term parking garage was reasonably well lit for 10 pm, but not exactly uncrowded. No matter. The backseat of a Merc is quite commodious, more than enough space to fully disrobe and experience almost any position. We did both. Having her naked except for stockings and heels gave me an erection that wouldn't go away. I started on top, then on my knees, then on the bottom, then from behind. Her moans and cries must have attracted attention if anyone came close but we were oblivious.

I don't think Dave was surprised when we assured him we had found something to occupy ourselves waiting for his delayed flight. On the way home with Dave driving, I remember riding in back while JuLee mostly slept with her head in my lap. Her sloppy pussy felt so warm and wet to my fingers.

We have had many love trysts in my office. I have moved my office six times over the past twenty years and a uniform requirement for each personal office was that it be JuLee-proof – an internal lock. I'm not sure whether any of my secretaries suspected anything over the years, but they knew that an appointment was never necessary for JuLee and not to disturb me once she came in.

Every piece of furniture in my office has been used in fulfilling our lust. Several have JuLee memorial stains. The desk, the conference table, and sometimes only the floor would do. One of my favorite office memories was the time she showed up in a schoolgirl outfit – white blouse and knee socks, plaid pleated skirt. She flounced in with a contract to review and bent over my desk to show it to me.

Without a moment's hesitation, I stood up and walked to the door to turn the lock. She followed me with sparkling eyes as I unzipped. Then she blew me a kiss as she spread her feet apart. Lifting the skirt over her naked ass, I was in her soaking cunt in one thrust. We were hot that afternoon. After two orgasms bent over the desk, I removed her skirt and finished on the floor. Nothing is quite as exotic as fucking a beautiful woman in a white blouse and knee socks. It was one of the few times she kept her moans to a low roar out of deference to the staff and people in the waiting room. Oh, and did I say that JuLee is a great fuck?

Two years after we began our affair, JuLee and Dave moved to a house in the country with a horse and a sunken swimming pool. The pool was dug into a hillside with walls six feet high around it, providing complete privacy except from the air. It was the perfect place for nude sunbathing, skinny-dipping, and sex alfresco. The pool was the place where she sucked me to orgasm for the first time. Oral sex had become a regular part of our foreplay, as I loved to give her an orgasm with my tongue before fucking. But there never seemed to be time for her to finish me that way. The lure of JuLee's tight, wet pussy was always too much for me to ignore for long.

One day at a pool funch, she wouldn't stop. We had had a languorous strip and suntan lotion start with a wonderful 69 to her first orgasm. I got up to shift between her legs when she sat up to take me in her mouth again and she wouldn't let go. Her tongue feathered over my knob as she began the familiar corkscrew motion with her hand. When JuLee gently fondled my balls, I overcame my desire to finish in her cunt. I warned her but she took the first spurt in her mouth and then directed the rest onto her face and tits.

Another milestone in our lust and love had been passed. Thereafter, asking where she wanted me to cum became our habit.

After they lived there about year, our relationship expanded to include Dave. We all knew that we all knew but we had never acknowledged it to each other, or I should say that I never had. But one Saturday it happened while sunbathing. Quite unintentionally, at least on my part.

We were all three naked around the pool that afternoon. I had just done some laps when JuLee asked me to put suntan lotion on her back. She was lying on a towel spread over the concrete at the south end of the pool. I was only too happy to have an excuse to touch her and knelt by her side, still wet and dripping from the pool. Lotion in hand, I began with her shoulders.

"Let me help," Dave said. He knelt at the other side of her and began spreading lotion on her calves.

"That feels good," JuLee purred.

We began a lotion massage accompanied by her intermittent moans. I spent rather more time with spreading the lotion than necessary and my hands were quickly performing more of a caress than a massage. Dave was the same. By the time we reached her ass, we were both partially erect. I think I looked over to him to judge his attitude before moving onto her ass. He smiled and nodded. We each took one cheek, with our fingers meeting in JuLee's crack.

"Turn over," Dave whispered.

She did. Her nipples were hard, her chest flushed, and her eyes were lidded. Dave and I changed our routine on the front side – he took her left side and I took her right. JuLee began to moan and breathe more rapidly as we started with her breasts. By then neither of us made any pretense at spreading lotion. The cream was merely the agent to worship her soft skin in the sunlight. There was no possibility that her thick rubbery nipples could burn that afternoon by the time we moved on.

JuLee's firm, flat belly was next, as the other hands started up from the calves. By the time we reached the juncture of her thighs, two dicks were at full mast. I did not look at Dave to seek approval but I kept my fingers in the crease of her thigh to allow him the first move to touch her pussy. He did not pause. His fingers entered her crease as Dave leaned down to take her left nipple between his lips. The moisture was very evident as I watched him separate her outer lips and her scent filled the air. JuLee's uneven breathing told of her excitement.

I leaned down to suckle her other eraser-like nipple and edged my middle finger between her thighs to caress the wet skin between her vagina and anus. After pressing my moist digit slowly into her rosebud, she lifted her knees and spread them apart. Her hips were undulating and she seemed on fire, as JuLee reached down to grasp a turgid shaft in each hand. I looked down to the thrill of seeing her thumb spreading my pre-cum over my knob and glanced over to see her doing the same to Dave.

Our sucking became noisy, almost as though we were competing to see who could arouse her the most. When Dave moved his fingers to massage her clit, I slipped mine to her nether hole and easily inserted two fingers into her flowing vagina. I tried to get as deep as I could, knowing how much this delightful woman loved to have me massage the front of her velvet canal.

I continued to twist her right nipple with my thumb and forefinger while I raised my lips to hers and began a soft wet kiss. As our tongues explored, she lifted her hand to grasp my neck closely to her. She came for the first time then in the brilliant sunlight. Her eyes were tightly shut. Her wail was almost a scream into my mouth. Her ass was raised off the ground in an attempt to get our fingers further into her core and then she froze for a moment in midair.

We were all on fire then, sweating in the mid-afternoon sun. My erection ached.

"Somebody FUCK ME," JuLee pleaded.

I looked at Dave. He lifted his head from her left nipple and smiled. With a nod of his head toward her pussy, I understood his invitation to take the treasure that we all knew I had had many times before. But it seemed almost as if this was a first time with Dave watching.

I lifted her right knee over my hip and scooted myself between her legs. Grasping her other leg between my thighs, I inched my cock to her pussy. Dave watched as I worked the knob up and down her slit to wet it before centering it into her opening.

"YESSSSS," JuLee sighed and thrust her ass toward me as the glans popped in. "Fuck me."

It was one of the most erotic moments in my life. Remembering now, I am still amazed that I didn't cum as soon as I entered her sweet cunt. Naked in the bright outdoors, sweat literally dripping off my nose onto JuLee's belly, knowing Dave was watching as I worked my cock into his wife's vagina, I was on a high rarely, if ever, to be exceeded in my life.

Mesmerized by the sight of my rod gleaming with JuLee's juice in the bright sunlight, I had worked halfway in when we were rudely interrupted. A car pulled up the long driveway to their house and the moment was over. Their daughter had been delivered home early from a Saturday school outing. I pulled out and dove into the pool, where Dave joined me. Nudity was not a problem around their house but erections were. The cold water solved my problem but my balls still felt twice their normal size.

I dressed and left soon afterward, but I think Dave got a serious fucking later that afternoon. As I kissed JuLee goodbye, we all had shit-eating grins on our faces but nothing was actually said. We had crossed another threshold but were in uncharted waters.

The chart began filling in about ten days later when Dave invited me to stop by for lunch. Funch or lunch, I asked myself. When I arrived, Dave was fixing sandwiches in the kitchen and he nodded me toward the living room where JuLee was waiting. I found her looking out the front picture window wearing heels, black stockings, a garter belt, and nothing else. With a smile, I strode to her slender body and grasped her tits from behind as I kissed her neck.

"So this is to be funch after all," I said softly.

"Lots and lots of funch," JuLee replied as she turned and began undoing my tie. "A beautiful day to fuck, don't you think?"

"And fuck and fuck," I whispered as I took her tongue in my mouth. I shall never tire of hearing JuLee say the word "fuck."

I let her undress me until my hardon appeared from my shorts, which she ceremoniously licked and took into her warm, wet mouth. Pulling back, I knelt to kiss JuLee, tasting my semen on her lips. I cradled her in my arms to lay her on the carpeted floor and positioned my head between her legs to taste her nectar. I was holding her knees near her shoulders, flicking her clit with my tongue, when I heard Dave enter the room.

"Is there room for another?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Is the Pope Catholic?" I replied as I lifted my mouth from her pussy, my bearded smile glistening with her juice. "Actually, I think this exquisite woman could make room for three or four if we gave her the chance."

Dave began removing his clothes as I returned to my passion. I LOVE to eat JuLee.

"Fuck me," JuLee moaned, the magic command that I can never refuse. I think she had already had the first of many orgasms that day.

With her legs splayed wide, I lifted myself to position my cock at the entrance to her vagina and pushed into her velvet tunnel. As testament to her excitement at having two men hot to fuck her, I slid all the way to the bottom with one slow, exquisite thrust. I didn't get all of my cock in her but knew she would expand to accommodate me as I began thrusting into JuLee.

Dave knelt to begin sucking her tits as I lifted my chest to give him access. She grasped his hard dick and began moaning.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Dave's dick soon found its way into her mouth. The uniquely erotic situation had me to the edge very quickly. While Dave circled her clit with his fingers as they engaged in a passionate kiss, I increased the speed and force of my fucking and JuLee came again.

"Where do you want it, my Love," I whispered.

I didn't know what "protocol" Dave would want. She was my lover, but his wife, and I had never discussed how he felt about sloppy seconds.

"On my tits," JuLee gasped.

I pulled out and painted her nipples with rope after rope of creamy white cum. She had always said I came a lot but I think I exceeded myself that day. I rolled to the side and began spreading my sauce around her breasts, before leaned down for a tender kiss.

Dave wasted no time moving between her thighs to insert his baby-maker. She groaned as another cock invaded her so soon after the first had expired. She never lost a beat, seemingly renewing her energy with the new dick. Her tongue explored my mouth as I held her tightly, marveling at the sexuality of this sensuous woman. My cum felt sticky on her chest as she pulled me closer despite Dave's forceful fucking into her cunt. I think JuLee was in heaven.

Dave didn't last long either. She came again with her ankles wrapped around him as she bucked up to pull him more tightly into her grasping cunt.

"Let me suck you," JuLee whispered.

I didn't hesitate to scoot up on the carpet so she could get my rod between her lips. She licked her juice off my shaft as she went about renewing the reinforcements. Dave groaned and stopped thrusting inside her. When he withdrew, my cock was showing life. JuLee's hand began frantically jacking my dick as she licked my balls.

"Fuck me!"

I turned her on her knees to see her pussy beginning to drip on the carpet. I never got tired of staring at JuLee's perfect ass. Never. I was hard again and did not hesitate to try sloppy seconds. Her cunt was soooo wet and hot. I knew I would last a long time after cumming earlier and I began thrusting hard as I rode my shaft over her clit.

I don't know how many more climaxes she had before I added my seed to Dave's. He left to get the sandwiches before we finished. But still she moaned, "Fuck me."

Dave brought the "lunch" in after he heard the cries signaling that I, at least, was done. I think JuLee would have gone on if either of us could have gotten it up again. She was insatiable that day.

We all knew we were blessed as we sat around naked on the floor munching our tuna fish sandwiches. The afterglow was especially warm. Nobody could wipe the smile off his or her face. I remember JuLee spilling some tuna on her chest. I licked it off, tasting my sauce with the mayo. And then kissed her deeply. I knew we would do this again, a lot.

And so we did. As the months and years have gone by, I spend about half my time alone with JuLee and half sharing her with Dave. Or should I say, Dave sharing her with me. We are so close that sometimes I feel like we have an incestuous relationship – two brothers and their sister. Except I can't imagine lusting and loving any sister like I do JuLee.

JuLee has had other lovers, male and female, and other affairs since she and I started. Some she has told me about, some not. And Dave knows of some that I don't know about, and vice versa. She has never shared Dave or me with her female lovers, but Dave has never shared her with anyone but me. Ours is a three-way without jealousy or reservation. Other arrangements might be too complicated but our love is simple. Dave and I love to make her cum.

One more highlight with this extraordinary woman and then I will leave the rest for another installment. It was one of our private times, just JuLee and me in her bed in the country house. It was a second fuck; slow, languid, and loving as we spooned together, thrusting into her with legs closed.

I had often played with her ass over the years with my tongue and fingers. She had always responded with excitement but we had never taken it further.

Ass fucking was something I learned from an older woman perhaps ten years earlier but it was not something that I did often. I have always been somewhat surprised at how many women were what I called "ass positive," but it was such an intimate act that I wasn't willing to do it with everyone who shared my bed. The physical sensation, after I got past the exquisitely tight anus, did not compare to a tight cunt. In that regard it was like a blowjob, although it continues to amaze me how few women truly enjoy giving blowjobs and are any good at it. In my experience, there were more women willing to give me their ass than gave good head.

So it was more an emotional investment that I looked for - a woman special enough to want me to have it and whose ass I wanted to have. JuLee is such a woman but we had never really communicated about it. I worried that, as tight as her vagina was, I would be too big for her ass.

That day her little halo was wet from our earlier spending and my finger slipped in easily as I stroked into her from behind. She groaned as I slipped it in to the second knuckle. I wanted her ass but wasn't sure if she wanted me to have it. But her excitement, as I tentatively added a second finger, encouraged me to try.

Fortunately I had already cum once so I knew I could last for the slow, careful penetration required to please a woman during this most intimate act. Indeed, I had that rare erection that seems to last forever without losing sensitivity. One lover had laughingly called it the Dick of Death, kind of like the energizer bunny.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled my cock from JuLee's cunt and positioned it against her rosebud. My prick was very wet and slick, coated as it was with our combined juices, some of which I had carefully pushed into her anus with my fingers. Very gently but firmly I pressed into her ass.

JuLee's moans stopped. Actually, I think she stopped breathing for longer than I thought possible. But she pushed back steadily until my knob was inside the ring.

"Ah!" she burst out as I went in.

I stopped there, waiting for her to relax and begin regular breathing. She placed her hand on my hip to hold me in place. I circled around her opening slowly to loosen the ring and continued to wait. Fortunately, my cock stayed rigid.

Finally, she pulled my hip forward. Then I knew for sure that she wanted it. And I pushed. A centimeter at a time, I worked in and out of her until my groin rested against her firm cheeks. And then I let her rest as I luxuriated in her warmth and caressed her flanks. She was wet with perspiration. Two or three minutes later, JuLee came alive.

"Fuck me," she gasped as she pushed my hip back.

Slowly and steadily I began to thrust, each stroke a little longer than the last. JuLee was silent for several minutes, the only time I can remember her not moaning when I was inside her. Then her breathing became audible and then she began to moan.

"Yes. Fuck me. Faster."

I did. With one hand under her body on her nipple and the other lightly caressing her clit, we both began to enjoy the intimacy of this delightful coupling. When I was able to withdraw on each stroke all the way to her tight ring, I knew that I was finally going to cum. That is the moment when ass fucking becomes exquisite. I did not bother to ask her where she wanted it; my load was going into her ass.