An Extraordinary Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ..Ah ..Ah ..Ah .." she gasped. And then we were there. When I exploded into her, I felt so deep that I thought it would come out her mouth. With a low wail, I think she came with me.

I crushed her to me with a soft "Thank you" as I nuzzled her neck. We didn't move for several minutes after my cock stopped pulsing inside her. Finally, my dick was soft enough to pull from her heavenly ass with a plop. She turned and we kissed and caressed for a long time. I loved this woman.

It was not a one-time event for us but being in her ass was a very memorable experience whenever it happened. I think that was her cherry, but the inscrutable JuLee has never told me whether that is so.

I don't think anybody knows all of her secrets. She knows almost all of mine. And the adventure continues. Our love affair will never end until one of us attends the other's funeral. And then what memories the survivor will have.