An Extravaganza

Story Info
A BDSM story.
2.1k words
4.29
7.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the year end and I have tons of work to complete for the annual report of R&D Department of my company. I have been working late at nights for the past few days. It is therefore obvious that I could not give time to us. You look out for other options - hanging out with friends for a drink or two, luncheons, dinner parties and stuff. One night you come home late and find me on my desk still working. It is clear from your breath and your way of walking that you are drunk to an extent that is beyond the socially acceptable level in a dinner party. You come and stand by my chair as I work, lean forward and kiss me on cheek. You kiss me gently on my lips as you come forward and sit in my lap. Just when the kiss becomes an intense one, I pull back because I have work to do. I obviously expect you to understand that year ends can be pretty tedious and that work becomes my priority.

You leave the room, and come back after a while wearing a sexy red (and no need to point out but terribly hot) Victoria's Secret that I gifted you on our anniversary. You stand by the door waiting for me to just look at you and you could seduce me with that gesture of biting your lip. As it turns out, I do look at you standing and seducing me with the sexiest eyes and a look on your face wanting me to tear that lingerie of you in as nasty way as possible. I do express my arousal (or rather some part of my body does for sure), but I put away that thought as there is a lot of work to be done. You do not mind my gesture and come inside, lie on the bed with your back facing upwards. You lift your legs and swing them playfully as your tight ass shakes with the motion of your legs.

Sure I am aroused, but a bit annoyed at the same time now as you should understand my situation and not make it worse for me. So I motion with my hand for you to stop doing that. You comply. After an interval of about 5 minutes, you take out a bottle of lavender oil and start rubbing some on your flawlessly waxed legs. You stretch your legs doing so, intentionally offering me a clear view of your panties. You bend to rub oil on your ankles and your cleavage becomes visible as you do so. Well, that is the point that I get finally frustrated/irritated/annoyed - not because of all the seduction, but because I could not do anything about it. I rise up from my chair, come to you, hold you by your arms and look in your eyes and upbraid you. It rarely happens that I yell at you and when I do so, you usually get a bit terrified and (more literally than figuratively) start shivering.

"I must ensure that this never happens."

"No it won't."

"Still, you deserve to be penalized."

I storm off the room and return back with some ribbons.

"You will do exactly as I command."

"But do I..."

"DO EXACTLY AS I COMMAND!"

You hesitatingly nod.

"Lie down on bed facing me."

As you do so, I tie your hands with the ribbons to the bedpost. I make you stretch your legs, remove my shirt and sit on the bed just in front of your stretched legs. I lean forward, look into your eyes and kiss you on lips. I cup your boobs and pinch your nipples as I kiss you hard. You want to hold me, run hands on my back and through my hair, feel every bit of me as I kiss you and play with your nipples. I slide my left hand down your cleavage till your belly and a bit down, just when your legs shake and you lift your hips up as if greatly stimulated by my finger.

"Seems you can't control your legs either."

And I tie your legs to the bedpost as well. Then undoing your panties, I rub your clit. You moan as I rub it, you want to move your legs and hands complementing the pleasure you are receiving at your vagina, so you shake as I rub your clit. I come close and kiss you as I rub your clit harder. You are already wet there and realize that in no time you will succumb to the pleasure building up and let go of it to experience a trembling orgasm. Even the thought makes you more wet. You bite my lip as I rub harder, clearly showing your desperation to hold me tight as I do it. You moan loud as you near the climax. I use my other hand to cup your boobs and press your already hard nipples to multiply the pleasure. Your vagina muscles start to contract wanting to enjoy the pleasure a little longer. With each stroke of my finger your muscles tighten, your kiss intensifies and you moan louder. You raise your hips as your thigh muscles become tight clearly indicating your mental, psychological and physical state - you want me to go on so bad. Juices have already started flowing from your within as you kiss me too hard. This is it. Just one brush of my finger and you will cum.

But hey! You were supposed to learn a lesson form it and not enjoy it. So I stop. You feel terrible at that and yell at me but seeing a stern look on my face, you stop.

I take out a bottle of champagne and two wine glasses. I pour some wine for me and some for, well it's your punishment that's in progress. I take out a vibrator and stick it to your vagina. I keep the other glass of wine and place it on your belly.

"The more you move, the more desperate I'll make you. Not a single drop of wine should fall else you don't know what's coming for you."

Saying that I sit on the chair drinking wine and switch on the vibrator. The expressions on your face give away your feelings of the moment. Your body moves to the motion of vibrator, feeling it to the fullest, each cell of your body seems to be aroused and contribute to the overall arousal you are undergoing. You are quite close. I switch off the vibrator. I come to you and kiss you on lips as I switch it back on. This time you simply can't take it and move your hips in such a way that the wine glass falls down spilling wine all over you.

"Seems you need some cleaning sweetheart!"

I kiss your neck, your cleavage and then down through your belly till just your vagina. You shiver as you feel my wet lips just at the place where you want me real bad. I lick the wine off your vagina. I kiss your clit and suck at it hard, so hard that I feel your vagina contracting in on my tongue. I like you liking me damn good there but miserable enough to do nothing about it except wish that I take you then and there, hard and fast. Well, all this 'torture' to you aroused me like hell. I take off my pants and underpants, put on a condom and enter you with a thrust. You are finally relieved to have me inside and want to pull me closer to you as I keep thrusting you each time I pull back and come in again. I do not go by the standard procedure of going from slow to fast. I lean towards you and go fast.

My penis constantly massaging your g spot each time it enters and rubbing your clit in the way as well. Your tight vagina is enough to make me harder with each stroke and you can feel me bulging inside your vagina. I fuck you harder as I get closer. With you nearing the orgasm for about three times now and repeated stimulation of your parts, multiplying the earlier built up pleasure, your muscles tighten and you moan hard with each stroke. You want to clutch the bedsheets, move your legs around my waist and bring me as close as you can as you finally give way to the juices inside you. You have never experienced a shaking orgasm as this that leaves you trembling with pleasure for nearly half a minute as your vagina muscles repeatedly contract and relax. I continue stroking you for a few moments longer when even I come too close to have any control and I also cum, still inside you as I finally stop and kiss you hard to convey my pleasure upon a wonderful orgasm.

"Hope you learnt your lesson of being naughty."

"Quite so." You say, still panting.

"Well, I should ensure that it better not happen the next time."

You look surprised. I undo the ribbons binding your legs first. You pull them together as I undo the ribbons binding your hands. Instead of letting your hands free, I pull you close to me with considerable force, get you out of bed and walk you to the mirror. You face the mirror and I hold you from behind kissing your neck. You close your eyes, finally being able to completely enjoy and share the warmth. But little do you know what's next.

I tie your hands together and to the top bar of mirror frame. I come close and kiss you on lips as I undo your bra. I hold you tight, go down and kiss your boobs. I bite and lick and kiss your nipples as you squirt a bit from this unexpected pleasure. I play with your boobs as you pull your legs together in attempt to stop the fluids from your vagina to flow out. I look you in the eyes and kiss lean on to kiss your ear, your neck and till your cleavage. I then go down, kissing you in steps - lower bust, belly, part between belly and vagina and finally the vagina. I do not take time to caress you and directly kiss your clit and vagina. I "eat" your pussy thrusting my face deep into your clit and vagina, licking every part, rubbing every corner with my nose as I suck at your clit hard. You wrap your legs around my face pulling me deeper and at the same time arousing me and urging me to please you harder. It is only a matter of a few minutes that you finally get uneasy feeling my lips working at your vagina and bringing you closer to an orgasm. You shake as my tongue caresses your clit. You moan as my lips suck your vagina. Your muscles harden as you pull my face closer. It is the best stimulation of your pussy you ever had. I stop as you get close enough.

I rise, turn you around so that you face the mirror and I am behind you. I enter you from rear. With my hands around your waist pulling you towards me simultaneously as I push in deeper. With my hands I rub your clit as my penis hits your g spot with each stroke. My waist hits against your tight ass creating a thumping sound and increasing moans of you. It is not usual for me to go on twice without any break but then your fine ass, your expressions as I see them in the mirror, your tight pussy closing in on my penis as if grabbing it firmly and your fluids continuously flowing out as a sign of immense pleasure enhance my erection as I go on harder and rubbing your clit faster at the same time. You clench your legs as tight as you can, with my hand stuck between them and still rubbing your clit. I thrust you from behind with increasing vigor. You have reached your limit. You finally cum and squirt hard as you lose control of your senses and just live the pleasure you have just received. Even I am close enough and in no time you feel me shooting my load inside you and holding you tight from back while still shaking with the orgasm.

We clean up the mess (obvious mess) and I finally put you to sleep.

"I think I will be naughty more often from now. I kind of.. like the punishment." You say and sleep in my arms.