An Eye for an Eye

Story Info
His wife cheated on him and he wants to get back at her.
10.6k words
3.24
387.6k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers

Laura and I had been married now for over five years and to me it was as if we were still on our honeymoon. Yes we still made love daily and sometimes more than that; we still cared for each other as much as we did the first day we were married. I was so much in love with her that when I was quietly working (I am a translator of law books and other official documents) I would often take a break and dream about my wife and how we were going to make love when she came home from work.

My work place was a large room above the three-car garage; I had converted it into a working space and office. It had two large widows, one giving a view on the front of the house and the other which allowed me to see the backyard. It also had a small kitchen and a tiny bathroom in my office so that I didn't have to go into the main part of the house whenever I was hungry for a snack or felt the need to use the toilet facilities. It even had an independent gas heating system for the winter as well as a separate unit of air-conditioning during the summer.

I also had the telephone company installed a private line in my office with no extension from the house line going into my office. I didn't want to be bothered with house calls while working and certainly didn't want to be interrupted by work related calls when I was with my wife in the rest of the house. My office also had a small library for my reference books and a sound system since I love soft music while working.

You see, I am a professional translator and I usually work on translating documents from French to Spanish or Spanish to French. I am a fourth generation American, my parents died when I was young, after the death of my parents I was sent to live in Canada with an aunt that spoke mostly French. I even attended a French school there.

When I was fourteen my aunt died and I had to go and live with my grandmother (on my dad side) in a small town a few hundred miles from San Diego. She was Spanish speaking and naturally I learned speaking the language, even most of my friends were speaking Spanish. So now my French and Spanish are excellent while my English is ok I suppose.

I met Laura while attending university and we soon felt in love with each other. She was very shy then and was studying to be a teacher. She never talked about her previous boyfriends but I am pretty certain that I was her first one. For one thing, she was a virgin when I first made love to her, plus the fact that she knew practically nothing about sex that first times was ample proof of that.

Laura is tall and has nice long straight legs with sexy firm thighs; her bum is very round and very attractive while her waist is small. But her hips are just a little out of proportion being a little wider than they should be and this gives her a voluptuous look as if she had been made for enjoying sex.

But by far her most attractive features are her lovely face and her large breasts, which are very firm with no sagging at all. She is a brunette with plump lips and high cheekbones while her voice is soft and just a little lower – and sexy – than what one would expect from a woman. She definitely does attract attention when she walks on the street, more than once did I notice men turning their head over to watch her go by.

As mentioned earlier, we had no children yet but now after five year we were thinking of starting a family soon. Neither my wife or I had any family left alive after we got married. So after reading an add in the newspaper that the canadian government was looking for translators to translate the trade agreements documents that the Canadian government had signed with the South American countries I applied for the job.

Since the Canadian population is one third French speaking they needed someone that was perfectly bilingual in French as well as in Spanish and of course that person had to know English also. That fitted me perfectly so I applied for the job and got it.

Laura also got a job there as a grade two teacher in a primary school in the town where we lived. The money was good since teachers in Canada are paid much more generously than they are in the states. We were living just on the outskirts of a small town in the Gatineau hills across the river from Ottawa and I was also making very good money working mostly from my home.

We owned a two hundreds acres wooden lot with huge trees of all kinds. The large house we were living in was situated just in front of a small river that led to a large lake. Life was good; I really loved the four seasons of Canada. In summer we enjoyed boating and fishing on the lake while in winter, when the lake froze over, we went exploring on our snowmobiles across the lake and into the hills on the other side. Of course there were all sort of game to hunt but I am an animals lover and so is my wife, so we never went hunting.

My story begins just after our fifth wedding anniversary. It was in October and Laura had started a new school year, she loved her new class and for some reason, lately she seemed much more happy than usual. Of course I didn't complain since we were still fucking like rabbits wherever we could. But I could tell that each morning she seemed very eager to go to work while in the last month she had taken to the habit of going back to her school each Saturday afternoon. She would go there either to either changes the decorations in her classroom or to work on her class preparations.

I didn't mind of course since she was always back home by four or five in the afternoon. When she would get home she would change and we then would go out to eat. Later in the evening, we either went dancing or returned home to watch television and have sex. Yes life was good.

Then one evening, on a Wednesday, after having work in my office for an hour or so, I went down to the main kitchen of the house to get something to eat from the fridge, I heard her talking on the phone. Usually I wouldn't pay attention to what she would say but when I distinctly heard her say, 'Was your wife angry with you Tom? '. I knew that she was talking to Tom Higgin who was also a teacher in her school.

Of course there was nothing to it, but as soon as she saw me appearing in the kitchen she said to Tom that she had to go and she quickly hung up the phone. When I asked her to whom she was talking, she said that it was Nancy – another teacher – from her school. For the first time that I could remember, I knew that she had just lied to me. But why?

For the rest of the week I kept trying to figure out why she didn't want me to find out she had been talking to Tom on the phone, the more I tried to explain this to myself, the more confused I got. The following Saturday afternoon, after she had left for her school, I even drove there so as to check if her car was in the parking lot. It was there.

I then drove to an electronic store and bought telephone wire and a flashing light telephone. It took me only an hour to install an extension telephone line from the basement phone entrance to my office with the wire passing through the garage.

Whenever someone would be on the line in the house, the light would flash but the bell of my telephone wouldn't ring since I disconnected it. I hid the phone in a drawer of my desk that I locked it. So whenever the house line was in use, I would see the red light flashing on the phone in the drawer of my desk.

Since Laura came in my office often to clean or just to have a chat with me, I didn't want her to hear the house phone ringing and thus know that I had installed an extension line in my office.

It was Sunday evening the very next day about eight. I had been working in my office for just over ten minutes – I had left the drawer containing the house extension phone open – when I noticed the light flashing. I immediately picked up the phone and listened. It was Tom all right and Laura had been the one to call him. They talked about school matters for a few minutes then all of a sudden Tom asked her if she was sorry about what had happened on Saturday, the previous day.

"I think that letting you kiss me was wrong," she went on to say, " we are both married and even if it was only a little kissing, we shouldn't have done it Tom".

"But I know that you did enjoy it as much as I did Laura. We are both adult, it made me feel like a teen once again and beside I have been wanting to kiss you ever since the first day I met you."

Laura began to laugh at his comment and I could tell that she was not angry with him, far from it she was sending him all the signals of a woman who wanted more, much more.

"You are being naughty Tom, what would Ruth say if she knew that you kissed me? We were half an hour late again going home, she must have asked you to explain?"

" No, she was not mad at me for being late. She will never find out about me and you kissing, it is our secret now. Beside, Ruth and I we do kiss often but our love life is so much different than what you would expected from a married couple of two years."

"What do you mean by that Tom?"

"Well I know it is hard to believe but I don't think that Ruth will ever be able to have a baby. As you already know she is just a little over five-foot tall, her body is almost that of child. Since I am so tall and... large, I have to be careful when I try to make love to her, she claim that it hurt her. As a matter of fact we have never made love properly yet."

"You are joking are you? "

"I wish I was Laura but it is the truth. I am exceptionally large down there and with Ruth being so small...well you can imagine how it is I suppose. I bet you and Jack don't have this problem."

There was a long pause as neither of them talked for many seconds. I could hear Laura's fast breathing and she sounded kind of exited. Finally she did asked him.

"Are you so big down there Tom? How big are you?"

I was shocked and getting angrier by the minute. Here was my wife talking on the phone to a married man and asking him about the size of his cock.

"Well to be frank with you, I am above average in that department. But I bet it would fit nicely in you Laura."

Had he been standing in front of me, I am sure that I would have hit him. How dare of him to even make such a remark to my wife? I came very close then to reply to him and at the same time to make a fool of myself.

"Tom Higgin, don't make joke like that." She was faking anger and I could tell, it barely lasted a few seconds as she went on. " Imagine what each of our spouse would say if they heard you talk like that." But she was now laughing and I knew that her reaction would only encourage him to continue with this kind of talk.

"Well you did ask me how big I was Laura. But to tell you the truth, when I was attending university, a bunch of guys had a party once. Since we were more than half drunk we did measure our...equipment down there and believe it or not mine was nine and a half inches long at the time and I do believe that since then it got even bigger still. I had by far the longest and fattest... one of the group even then."

Again there was a long pause on the phone and finally Laura change the subject and they began to talk about school matters once again.

That evening while in bed, Laura was wild; she even asked me what was the size of my cock. I knew that she was trying to figure out if I was smaller than average, after all I was the only one she had ever seen or touch down there. I know that with my seven inches, I am about average and this is exactly what I told her.

We ended up fucking once again that evening. But I could tell that the seeds of curiosity had begun to grow in her mind, I was now afraid that this curiosity might lead her to investigate more about that matter. To make things worst, I just didn't know how to prevent her from asking herself questions such as, 'how would it feel to experiment a bigger cock? Would it stretch me or would it fit perfectly?'

From that day on I became very worried and I suppose it did show a little. My wife even made that remark once as she asked me if something was wrong. How could I tell her that I had heard her talking to Tom on the phone? I was pretty sure now that it was be only a question of time before she cheated on me with him and I didn't know what to do. One thing I knew though, I was deeply in love with my wife and I didn't want to loose her. But at the same time I certainly didn't want to be a cuckold. I couldn't do much work that week and as Saturday got nearer I felt worst.

She left for school at a quarter past one on Saturday afternoon. As soon as she was out of the house I got into my car and drove to her school. I was so close behind her that I even saw her entering the building. There were many other cars in the parking lot since it was Saturday, there were many sport activities going on outside as well as in the gym. I managed to park my SUV at the other end of the parking lot and still have a view of her green Toyota as well as that of the main door of the school.

Less than fifteen minutes later I saw her walk out of the school accompanied by Tom. They got into his car and they drove away. I followed them and I soon found myself on a small country road leading toward the lake. After a couple miles on that road they turned into the driveway of a small wooden cottage which I figured must have belong to Tom.

He was certainly not taking her there to prepare classes, no they were going there to fuck. I drove past the cottage a few times and I finally stopped half a mile further. My dinner was now trying to come out of my stomach and I had to throw up outside before I made a mess in the SUV. It is impossible to describe what I felt then. It was as if my whole world had been shattered; it felt like I was at the end of my existence.

Laura was my whole life, my only reason of living and now she was with another man probably fucking him. I won't say that I didn't shed a few tears that afternoon because I did. I realized that I didn't own her or her body but it devastated me to think that she would allow another man to take her sexually when she had promised herself to me on our wedding day. I did take that promise seriously and I thought until then that she did also.

When you discover what I had just found out, it does makes you question your whole value system and you ask yourself it you have been a fool your whole life to believe in fidelity and love and all that goes with it. No matter what anyone says, the most damaging aspect of a cheating partner isn't that they had sex with someone else.

It is rather that you no longer can believe in them or in anything they say or do. You have no more trust in them. Throughout your whole marriage you thought you were first in their life and now it leave you vulnerable and frightened.

For a few seconds I felt an urge to get out of the car and walk to the cottage so as to see exactly what they were doing through one of the many windows I had seen while driving by. But I suppose I already knew the answer and seeing my wife naked under another man would have been too much for me. So instead, I just slowly drove back home as I once again passed in front of the small wooden cottage where she was with Tom. I knew that I had to think carefully about my next course of action but I was too much in pain at that moment to plan anything.

When Laura walked into the house around five, it was easy to tell that she had been doing something she shouldn't have done. For one thing it was evident that she had some trouble walking normally since she took only short and slow steps. She was also extremely nervous and more important still; she just couldn't look at me in the eyes as I sat around the kitchen table observing her.

Even while she was preparing supper – I didn't feel like eating out that day – she kept dropping things. When I tried to make casual conversation with her, I had to repeat myself often and her answers to some of my questions had no relation to the question I had asked her. It was easy to tell that she had important things on her mind at that moment. After a while I just gave up and went to sit in the living room while she continued with the supper preparation.

As soon as we were done eating and the dishes were put away, she went upstairs and took a shower. Gradually, during the evening, she became her usual self again and we watched a movie together.

For a while I was tempted to tell her that I knew where and what she had done in the afternoon but I figured that I had to think carefully about what I should say or do. In my mind I killed Tom a dozen times that while sitting next to her and I also imagining myself beating the shit out of Laura, but I knew that this was not a solution to our problem.

It would makes this situation infinitely worst. Without even knowing it then, I had probably made up my mind that I was going to work thing out with her and try to save my marriage if at all possible.

That evening Laura initiated sex with me and she was unstoppable in bed. I knew that she felt bad about her cheating on me during the afternoon and she was trying to make it up to me with sex.

But I also noticed, when I first got into her, that she was extremely stretched, I hardly could feel any friction around my hardness when I poked my seven inches cock into her. A very big cock had definitely stretched her passage that afternoon – thus making me a cuckold – and I only hoped that it would contract back to its pre-cheating size after a while.

Life went on and Laura kept fucking with Tom every Saturday afternoon. I never could find the courage to confront her about her cheating, worst still I didn't try to prevent her from meeting him again each and every Saturday afternoon.

I know that most people would say that I am a wimp and a coward for tolerating a wife that cheat on me. But I knew that if I was to let her know that I was aware of her affair with Tom, there was no way to predict how things were going to turn out.

I really loved Laura and I was not ready for a divorce yet. I truly believed that her affair with Tom would eventually burn itself off and gradually things would be as they were before. Of course I was sad most of the time and I could tell that she was worried about me. I suppose she truly thought that I was completely ignorant of her affair and she couldn't understand why I was in such a low mood. This went on all through the winter and until the end of June. Then one evening she dropped a bombshell on me.

Throughout the previous years we had often discussed about starting a family, she was always the one that wanted to wait a little longer. So on that infamous evening while we were sitting on the couch in front of the television she suddenly said to me.

"I have a surprise for you honey." Her body was pressed against mine as we sat on the couch in front of the television; she was holding one of my hands with both of hers.

For a few seconds my heart stopped beating since I really thought that she was going to admit her affair with Tom.

"What is it?" I suppose she mistook the look of shock on my face for fear or even anger.

"You will be so happy Jack when you hear what I have to tell you. I did something that will please you. For the last two months I have stopped taking my pills and I am pregnant now."

Saying this she threw her arms around my neck and she kissed me, before I had a chance to say anything she had my cock out of my pants and she took it in her mouth. I must tell you here that Laura gives fantastic head, her deep throat technique is just about out of this world.

Before I could process in my mind what she had just said to me, I was in the grip on intense pleasure. Even after I had spilled my wad into her mouth, she just kept on sucking me until I was in the grip of pleasure once again fifteen minutes later.

lucsmith
lucsmith
448 Followers