An Eye for An Eye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So its just you and me all night," she added before stretching her lips back around Andy's jutting prick.

Gazing to his right, Andy could make out Paula's pale outline in the dark as she crouched facing him, on her side. After a few moments for his eyes to adjust, Andy could also make out the faint pink trace of Paula's vaginal lips puffing back to life as she swabbed her tongue fiendishly around his dick. Reaching over with his right hand, Andy softly fondled the older woman's vulva as she continued giving him head.

His fingers steadily soaking in Paula's moist arousal, the residue of her lust that lingered on his tastebuds from earlier sizzled on Andy's palate until he was determined for another taste. Reaching over, he managed to grab Paula's thighs until he could pull her up and position her body upside down on top of his. Somehow in the darkness, Andy was able to slide his mouth directly between Paula's parted legs without her own oral grip ever leaving his cock, until the two were conjoined into a perfect interlocking 69.

Licking thirstily through the labyrinth of Paula's oily fissure, Andy's dick throbbed and hardened even more inside Paula's mouth the instant her warm, fleshy thighs started to tremble against each side of his face.

"AAAHHH...AAAHHHH.....AAAHHHHHHHHH," she started to moan again, causing her mouth to fall free from Andy's cock as she squirmed upside down on his smooth, muscular chest.

"GGAAWDDDD...GGAAWWDDDD...AAAHHHHHHHHWWWDDDDDDD," she yelped, keeping her right hand tight around the base of Andy's pulsing wad as his mouth forced her over the precipise of yet another orgasm.

Keeling over from sheer exhaustion, Paula mewed trying to catch her breath when Andy followed suit, keeping their bodies interlocked in the same position, only sideways now on the cluttered mess of sheets. Swallowing the copious amount of nectar seeping from Paula's blooming womb, Andy kept his mouth tight against her sex until he thought every last bit of energy had been sapped from her naked frame.

Andy's dick still hard against her throat and cheek, Paula rested her head on his inner thigh for a couple of seconds as she allowed wave after wave of euphoria to wash through her. Planting several soft and tender kisses up and down the expanse of Andy's still raging manhood and sweaty scrotum, Paula allowed her tongue to freely explore her young lover's genitals until it slipped, at first by accident, down the crack of his ass.

Suddenly, a small whimpering sigh seeped from Andy's throat. Flexing her grip tight around the girth of Andy's cock with her left hand, Paula poked her tongue even deeper until it circled the tight pink ring of his anus.

"AAHH," he hissed a second time, causing Paula's spent libido to crackle back to life.

"You like that?" Paula quizzed coyly.

No answer, only sporatic breathing whistled from Andy's chest as his dick throbbed defiantly in Paula's grip. A few moments later, Paula repeated the path of her tongue, this time taking it all the way until the tip of it slipped inside Andy's ass.

"UUHHH," he shuddered, his pelvis squirming awkwardly on the bed.

"Have you ever been touched down here?" Paula again quipped softly.

"No," Andy quickly gulped.

"Well, I guess you have now," Paula grinned.

Keeping her left hand cinched around Andy's rigid dick, Paula eased her right hand forward, flexing the index and middle fingers out together before sliding them down between Andy's asscheeks. Holding them there for several breaths to build the helpless anticipation, Paula finally sank the tips of them into Andy's exposed rim.

Continuing to randomly kiss Andy's most sensitive areas with the softness of a saint, another more ominous tone bristled just under Paula's surface as she gradually increased the digging pressure of her fingers.

Another louder, "AAAHH" trickled from Andy's lips as his willowy, naked body twisted on the bed.

"So you do like that...If you didn't your dick wouldnt be turning to steel in my hand..are you sure you've never even touched yourself down here?" Paula mocked.

It almost seemed as if Paula Clemins had received a syringe of adrenaline straight to her heart as the confidence and self assuredness she always treasured returned. Having weathered the collapse of her own selfish physical need with Andy over the past few hours, everything Paula held dear in herself was vividly re-born when she saw the position she now had him in.

Wiggling her digits all the way to the first knuckle inside Andy's behind, Paula crouched up on her side for a better vantage point. With one hand on his dick and the other buried inside his rectum, she snickered to herself, using her left elbow to fend off Andy's attempt to reach up and free his throbbing but captive cock.

"You want to cum, dont you?" Paula sneered, tightening her fingers around the throat of Andy's cock each time he seemed on the verge of release.

"I could fuck you ass with my fingers until you came all over yourself," she continued, as he cowered below. "But that would be too easy."

"You took my Daughter's virginity, now its my turn to take something of yours," Paula soberly droned in a voice she swore wasn't her own.

"What are you doing?" Andy halfheartedly begged, knowing his body had already betrayed him in the way he helplessly bucked upwards against Paula's embedded fingers.

His eyes somewhat adapted now to the darkness, Andy looked down the length of his body and saw the outline of his cock in Paula's pale hand. Once again he pleaded for her to let him cum.

"You will," Paula replied. "But its going to be on my terms this time."

"UURRAAHHH...AAHHHH," he immediatly croaked when Paula intensified her anal probe.

"Nobody's ever going to have to know about this Andy..just our little secret," Paula whispered softly. "Now I want you to roll over and get up on your hands and knees...just like I did for you when we first came upstairs."

Naked and too unsure where his car keys were to make a dash for it, Andy laid there and contemplated his next move, somewhat sure from Paula's tone that she could do him harm.

"I could kill her," he thought, but looking down at his jutting slab of starving meat in Paula's left hand, something deep and taboo inside him somehow wanted what Paula was forcing upon him.

"Don't say a word," she spat down. "Just turn over and I'll be right back."

__________________________________

Unlike many of the other single women she knew, Paula Clemins didn't have an artillery stash of sex toys hidden away. In fact, other than a random trashy romance novel, there wasn't a hint of anything sexual to be found around the house. One thing she did have, well hidden in the deepest reaches of her bedroom's walkin closet however, was a device she'd used with one of her occassional female lovers, an 8 inch and thick strap on dildo. Pulling it out of the box she kept it stored in and rigging it up, Paula stood in the center of the closet looking down with a sense of reverence as she strapped it on, thinking about the unspeakably lurid times she'd had it used on her and imagining how her new lover would now accomodate it.

An obscene and absolute rush of power swept through every fiber of Paula's being as she stared down at the jutting phallus, knowing full well what it, along with her eager imagination were capable of. Taking a couple of steps in place to get comfortable with the added appendage, Paula was finally ready to head back out to the bed. When she did, she saw Andy just as she had asked, on all fours with his bare ass raised in the air facing her. An eeire sense of calm enveloped Paula as she strided to the edge of the bed, the cold flexible polymer heavy in her hand as she guided it towards her target.

Eventhough Andy was face down on the mattress, Paula knew he had a pretty good idea what she was about to do to him. Andy's dick still hard between his legs as he waited there on his hands and knees, Paula wasted little time easing up directly him before his moment of weakness was lost.

"Keep your hands on the bed," she whispered down to her kneeling prey.

Pressing her thighs up to the edge of the bed, Paula massaged Andy's firm asscheeks in her palms before placing her index and middle fingers back into Andy's exposed asshole to loosen him up even more for what was to follow.

"OOHH....OOHHH," Andy choked into the pillow under his head.

The faint light trickling out of the walk-in closet, on the other side of the room, provided a dusky tint over her and Andy's body as she hovered above him, savoring the perverse moment. Her mind drifting back to the dozen or so times she'd been on Andy's end of the coupling, Paula now focused her energy on being on top.

Curling her fingers deep into Andy's anal crevice, Paula worked them in slow and ever expanding circles in an attempt to provide enough of an opening for the brooding and heartless thing extending from her crotch.

Her spine tingling each time Andy's body jerked when she rotated her digits in his behind, Paula finally reached down and took the dildo in her free hand to guide it to its intended target. While she had shared the rig several times with other women, each time they had plunged the thing deep into her pussy to lather it up before even attempting anything with her ass. Since that wasn't an option with Andy, and since she didnt want to lose the moment by running to the medicine cabinet for a jar of vasoline, another more perverted idea glittered like fireworks through her mind.

Keeping her fingers wedged firmly inside Andy's rear, Paula angled off to the left side of the bed, placing her right knee up on the mattress and her left leg out until she was positioned right in front of Andy's bowed head.

"Look up," she calmly barked.

Her gaze down at Andy hazy at best with the dearth of light in the room, she could still sense the unease and anxiety in his being when he held his face up to see the strap-on hanging right there.

"Suck it, Baby...get it nice and wet," Paula prodded, inching her own crotch forward to close the gap between Andy's mouth and the head of the phallus.

"You want that thing as slick as possible before I put it in," she warned, jabbing her fingers hard into Andy's rectum, just to prove her point.

"Just open your mouth and take it in..you and all are the only ones that ever have to know," Paula warmly promised.

That, combined with his own seething need for release, caused Andy's eyes to close just as he eased his opened mouth forward. Within a few seconds, his lips closed around the bland, rubbery appendage, putting a strange and totally unfamiliar sensation of strain on his tongue and cheeks.

Rocking her own hips forward in slow, sensuous circles, a sigh of accomplishment sizzled from Paula's lungs when she felt Andy's mouth working up an down on her faux cock.

If Paula had possessed a dick of her own, she might have came right then and there in Andy's mouth as she watched the way he struggled to suck the strap-on cock she had forced down his throat. Thrusting her pelvis in a crude but graceful rythem, Paula kept her right hand snugly pressed against Andy's backside and her left on top of his head, holding it steady, just as he had done to her hours earlier down in the driveway.

Finally Paula made the decision that Andy's virgin asshole was as prepped as it ever was going to be. The strap-on now sufficently bathed in Andy's own saliva, Paula pulled the dildo from his mouth with a moist plop and dutifully took her place behind him.

Her cunt now dripping wet and leaking down her thighs with re-kindled arousal, Paula had to fight the urge to finger herself off as she focused on the task at hand.

_________________________________

So engrossed in her own sexual daze, Paula never even heard the front door open downstairs.

By the time she had finally worked the head of the dildo into Andy's raised and churning ass, Paula had no clue that a set of drunken and awestruck eyes were staring in from the edge of the bedroom's doorway.......

End of Part 1

12