An Eye for An Eye Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazed at the diligence and care Paula used in addressing Melanie's raised behind, Andy couldn't help but wonder just how long, or how often, she'd thought about doing this. With the control of will she'd long exerted over every facet of Melanie's maturation, Andy knew it could have been simply a natural extension considering Paula's own long repressed sexual state. Biting down hard on his lower lip, the youngster's pupils dilated wildly and his skin crawled with anticipation when the head of Paula's dildo engulfed Melanie's puckered anus.

"UURRGGAAHH," Melanie groaned, clenching her teeth when she felt her Mother's initial advances.

>From the instant Paula placed the phallic fist against her Daughter's tight anal opening, she knew it was going to take some work to get it in. Cupping her left hand between Melanie's parted thighs, even Paula was startled by just how dripping wet her daughter had become. Her hand slippery and saturated as she pulled it free from Melanie's streaming crotch, Paula leaned back and did something that nearly caused Andy to pass out from shock.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," Melanie's vocal chords bled when her Mother slammed the length of the unforgiving dildo deep into her womb.

Andy's face went ghostly white watching his girlfriend's back arch as her Mother crossed the most unnatural of lines. Pawing at his own re-vitalized erection when Paula began her gracefully thrusts inside Melanie's molten quim, Andy heart pounded inside his chest as the young girl's voice shattered like broken glass into the sheets below.

Reaching his right arm around her back, Andy hugged his girlfriend tight, holding her for support as the muscles in her back strained under the deluge of Paula's intensifying assault.

"Do you want her to stop?" he whispered into Melanie's ear.

"No," came her weakened, but certain response a few seconds later.

The sound of his girlfriend's slurping cunt was the only noise in the room as Andy sat there simultaniously stroking Melanie's hair with one hand and masturbating himself with the other.

"It's time," Paula voice broke the silence as she pulled the dildo free from her Daughter's pussy and aimed it once again at the precious target just above it.

"OOHHOOHHOOOHHHHOOOHOHHHHHOOOOHH....MMMMOOOMMMMMMMMMM," Melanie cried out, her rear end buckling and the veins in her neck popping as she absorbed the unearthly sensation of her Mother's cock penetrating her cherry ass.

Clawing at the bedsheets, Melanie's face contorted grotesquely as Andy remained vigilant at her side, reassuring her repeatedly as her Mother claimed her stake.

Andy wasn't sure how long Melanie could physically withstand Paula's incessant pace. Harkening back to the handful of times he'd tried to get his girlfriend to 'go there' with him only to be re-buffed, now he had a front row seat to see her give that gift to her own Mother. And staring into the older woman's eyes, Andy was unsettled yet transfixed by the Goddess-like gleam in Paula's gaze as she crossed the ultimate threshold of taboo.

Gently dabbing the tears that leaked from Melanie's eyes with his left thumb, Any watched with unbridled wonder as Paula's Daughter began to work her rear end in rhythm back and forth against her Mother's pile driving crotch. Seeing Melanie's anus flare to accommodate such an imposing girth, Andy's cock turned to white hot lead in his rapidly pumping right palm.

So engrossed in the sensory overload he was experiencing, it felt like a lasso twisting around his neck when Paula's voice rained down again.

"Get under her and slide your dick in," Paula spat with calm determination.

Andy had fucked over a dozen women in his life, never once needing to be told twice that it was time to consummate the deal, but he was reduced to a motionless block of granite for the moment after Paula's demand.

Finally snapping to, Andy let go of his prick and tried to ease his way under Melanie's kneeling torso, the whole time doing his best to keep her steady and focused. His freed penis swinging through the air, it pressed hard against his girlfriend's belly and waist until he reclined back and wedged himself underneath her.

Paula's strap-on still locked and secure inside Melanie's rear, Andy reached down and guided his own cock between the sobbing girl's thighs. It slid in easily and Andy gasped out loud when Melanie's vaginal muscles immediately snared his dick and squeezed him deeper inside her. Bucking his crotch upwards, Andy swore he could feel Paula's dildo on the other side of Melanie's pelvic cavity working in a spastic, see-saw rhythm until the little girl sandwiched between them felt as if she was being sliced in two.

Andy struggled to breathe under the crush of weight on top of him, but his dick stayed hard as Melanie cunt franticly stamped down on it as if she was trying to snuff out an unreachable fire. Her nipples poking straight into his bare chest and her sobs soaking his cheek and neck, Andy held his girlfriend lovingly by the waist as Mother and Daughter thrashed in unison on top of him.

"How does it feel Baby?" Andy whispered into Melanie's ear.

"GGAAA...AAWWWW....WWWDDDD," was all she moan back, her heart pounding violently against his sweatsoaked chest.

Paula's bed straining under the mass of humanity, the tangle of arms, legs and torso seemed to morph into some sort of demonic beast, whose very shape was changing with each passing second.

Pumping upwards for all he was worth, Andy wanted to cum but his balls were all but spent from everything he'd already been through. All he would do with his throbbing cock was fuck on.

Melanie was first to give out. Mashed between the two people she loved most, her pussy and ass each stuffed to the max, something deep within the little girl's core began to bleed to the surface until glorious relief and release exploded from every single pore. Her 135 pound body jerking like mad, skewered between her Mother and Andy, Melanie belched out ecstasy for nearly a minute until she finally went limp and mute.

Somewhere along the way, what few bullets Andy had left, he shot as well.

_____________________________________

Keeping the dildo tight inside Melanie's behind until her orgasm had completely subsided, Paula finally eased back marveling at her own Daughter's sexual endurance. Multi-orgasmic herself, for the first time in her life Paula openly wondered if you could actually pass that trait down. Having learned over many years of trail and error to harness her own lust until just the right moment for release, Paula stood there looking down at Melanie and Andy intertwined on the bed, her own unquenched pussy burning like a lit firecracker was tucked inside it.

A sparkle gleamed in Paula's dazed brown eyes when the idea hit. Reaching down to unsnap the dildo from her waist, Paula allowed the well used weapon to drop to the floor before crawling up to join the two young lovers on the bed. All three drenched in sweat, Paula placed her knee up on the mattress between Andy and Melanie before sprawling between them. Kissing Andy first on the cheek, Paula then turned to her Daughter, kissing Melanie softly on the forehead, then lips, neck and chest.

Grinding her buzzing crotch against the length of Melanie's right leg, Paula left a greasy trail of arousal all over her Daughter's knee and thigh. Lowering her mouth around Melanie's right breast, Paula tenderly suckled it between her lips, just as her Daughter had done to her, many years earlier.

Andy thought Paula had climbed into bed just to cuddle and snuggle for the rest of the night. He quickly slid back to give the two women more room when he realized all was not over.

Paula's descent down Melanie's body continued, planting kisses on her trim belly and waist, before slipping her face straight between her Daughter's legs. Paula's tongue pressed flush against Melanie's haggard vagina, the sounds of her slurping thirstily at it filled the room. Andy looked down and saw Paula playing with her own pussy as she devoured Melanie's and even though his own dick was now too raw to touch, he still couldn't tear his eyes away from such an unrepentant display of lust.

Melanie writhed on her back, letting out an occasional squeal as she caressed her cunt against her Mother's shiny face. Thinking Paula was simply going to get Melanie off with her mouth, Andy's jaw dropped when he witnessed what the older woman actually had planned.

Spinning around until her torso was perpendicular to Melanie's body, Paula reached out and raised her Daughter's right leg into the air. Edging her own crotch between Melanie's parted thighs and sliding her left leg underneath her Daughter's, Paula pushed her sizzling cunt forward until it smashed directly into Melanie's.

Both women instantly gasped out loud when their pussies slammed together.

Melanie's cooch neatly shaven with a tiny landing strip on top and her Mother's slightly more hirsute, it was a stunning visual for Andy as he rested there, mesmerized.

The wet and musky froth of each woman's arousal sprayed in all directions as their vaginas strained against the other. Working herself up on her left elbow for support, Paula roughly ground her pussy into Melanie's until their pink, pulpy vaginal flesh seemed to fuse into one. Her right hand free to roam, Paula squeezed and pinched at her Daughter's bouncing breasts until she felt Melanie's body began to heave underneath her.

"Cum for me Baby...Cum for Momma," Paula snapped, her pace quickening with each gasping breath.

On and on it went, their thighs joined like two interlocking scissors, Melanie and Paula kissed their pink and sizzling vaginal lips together. Feeling an incessant rumble coming from her Daughter's below, Paula correctly sensed the end was near.

"I'm gonna....I'm gonna....gonna cu......cuu...cuummmm," Melanie deliriously choked.

"YES YOU WILL," Paula brazenly snapped down to her Daughter.

Prodding her pussy even harder, Paula jabbed her clitoris directly into her Daughter's causing both women to flinch and flail madly each time the face of the pussies mashed deeper into the other's.

"I want this so bad," Paula's anxiously grimaced, the need and desperation hauntingly evident in her pained scowl.

"UURRGGHAAAHHH," Melanie shouted when her body gave out, followed immediately by her Mother's until each woman's separate wails of passion bled into one earsplitting chorus.

Back and forth their tortured groans of release went, causing Andy to shrink backwards out of fear that he might somehow catch fire from the sparks he swore he felt coming off the two women's crashing bodies.

While the pussy plowing pace did slow seconds after their violent crescendo, Melanie and Paula continued rubbing their cunts together for several minutes until the vessels of their bodies each went motionless, both blacking out from sheer mental and physical exhaustion, with their pink and dripping pussies still seemingly welded as one as they surrendered to sleep...

*

This is the End

Thanks for reading!!

12