An HoH Circus Life

Story Info
The pain of a Circus performer.
1.4k words
4.18
13.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

The ridges from the cane on her bottom told her she was in for more punishment, in public too, when the final curtain fell.

The sound system was turned up as Michael Jackson belted out "Thriller" the excitement of the crowd was visible from the poor people right at the back to the Mayor and his guests at the front.

The curtains part and Petra joins the rest of the 12 troupe with the opening parade.

It all passed too quickly and the curtains fell closed for the final time.

The ringmaster stopped Petra dead in her tracks in front of the others.

"You will do your chores and be in the stable tent at 10.30."

He then spoke to everyone, "10.30 in the stable tent please all, and Petra will pay the price of her letting the whole company down last evening."

With that he walked away, Doyle, the boot boy who looked after all the performer's costumes, had himself had 20 stripes administered only three days before in the main ring.

It was the last night and it was unanimously decided that Doyle had neglected his duties to hang around the local pub in the town they were in.

The ringmaster did not stand on ceremony, Doyle bent over the ring and he was given his punishment with the whip and the others began to dismantle the big top.

He did not sleep that night at all and for the next two nights slept on his tummy.

Petra, an 18 year old European with the most incredible sense of balance was one of the stars of the show. She had long blonde hair and the body of an angel.

She was mainly a high wire specialist who could juggle and was the target of the knife thrower in the troupe.

Like all in the circus one of the criteria in being allowed to join was to accept it was an HoH regime for all men under 30 and women of any age.

During the last few years most if not all had felt either the hand, hair brush, cane or ring masters whip on their bare flesh.

He was devout and lived and breathed HoH, Head of House and was certainly the boss of all below him.

He loved the power of the respect he demanded and received, which was only surpassed by his love of spanking a girl's bare bottom, and the younger, the better.

The boys, just 3 under 30 were beaten for his enjoyment, and at least once a month, usually his whip but occasionally his cane, never spanked, he thought it too "Gay"

He made sure he had a regular supply too, the 5 girls in the troupe, all under 25, received weekly bare bottomed maintenance, regular reminders and of course a punishment when really out of control, as Petra had been the day before.

**********

He was up the night before in the early hours for a glass of water and heard a noise outside near one of the trailers. He opened the window quietly and heard Petra, it was obvious she was being fucked against the trailer side, nothing wrong with that, she was old enough, but the time was 1.15 and curfew for all was 12.00.

He slowly opened his caravan door and tried to wait till the guy finished, which was evident with the grunting, he shone his flash light and the couple were startled, he legged it and she began to pull her knickers up, "Leave them off" she knew what was coming and as he walked towards his caravan she hurriedly followed, knickers in hand.

"Close the door" he always parked his caravan on the edge of the show field next to the trailers, he always said for security but all the girls knew it was so his indulgence was satisfied and he never let their screams wake the others.

Petra looked to the floor as he pulled a dining chair into the middle of the van,

"Should I strip Sir?"

He glanced at her and nodded as he went to his cane cupboard.

That was her signal and she quickly slipped out of her skirt, wiping between her sticky legs as she did, her jumper and bra quickly followed as she hurried to a corner, hands on head nipples touching the wall.

He sat on the chair admiring her perfect form. Blonde hair to her shoulder blades, leading to a slim waist and almost unblemished bottom, almost because still just visible the cane marks from her maintenance 4 days ago, long legs with a lovely arch at the top showing her tufts of pubic hair.

"Come", she turned and stood before him, her superb breasts standing pronounced, her nipples stiff and deep red, they had certainly been well used that night.

He studied her form and she reacted by pulling her arms even further back, she knew she was in for at least a spanking so she thought she may as well enjoy it.

He patted his knee and she obliged in a heartbeat, she was in position within seconds as the first spank landed and the second and the third, by the fourth she was welling up and by 10 was sobbing.

He stopped and rubbed her bottom as she readjusted herself.

Experience told her there would be a hard bulge to press on, and he made full use of it.

The spanking continued and he heard her cumming through her tears, he let her shudders cease and stopped spanking, Petra went limp, this he allowed and gave her a minute as he stroked her bottom, down to the top of her legs, she instinctively opened them wider, knowing his stroking would touch her swollen lips, she was not disappointed.

She was told to stand, hands on head, her superb breasts jumping to her sobs, he pointed to the corner.

Her bottom shone like a beacon from his expert attention.

She heard him get a drink and move the chair.

"Here Girl, it's late, I will give you something to help you remember the time" he bent her over; she opened her legs, her lips splitting to show her past excitement.

He gave her 6 swift strokes, expertly spaced.

"You will be whipped tomorrow after last curtain in public."

"Yesss Sssirr."

She was stunned, in public, she had watched others publicly whipped and dreaded it ever being her.

**********

The whole company had gathered, he beckoned Petra forward, "Strip girl" she knew the others had been dealt with naked, and just hoped she would not have to.

They all watched her slip out of her costume and tights leaving her in a beautiful bra and panty set of pink lace, not an accident.

He lowered the hook of the block and tackle hanging from the tent scaffolding down and as he addressed the "Audience" and began to fasten her hands together and hook her up.

"Petra put the whole of our circus at risk last night by bringing in an outsider who thought it fun to fuck her over the towing trailer."

He began to raise her hands until she was on tip toes, "and it was after 1.00 o'clock. She would now like to tell us something."

He spun her round a few times, her scarlet-stripped bottom still glowing.

"I'm so sorry Sir and so sorry everyone here and I deserve to be whipped."

He stood back and curled the whip around her body, she screamed, the next ones tip ended on her right nipple, her favorite nipple, then her pussy lips, back, belly, 12 in all.

She had not felt the last 4 or 5, she had entered a new world and went into relax mode, hanging from the hook.

"Thank you all", that was the signal for the stable to clear, he lowered Petra gently down and undid her hands. He scooped her up and took her to his caravan and laid her over him on his bed. He stroked her hair and put his other hand between her legs; she opened and took his fingers in.

He soon had her in orgasm, and another, and another.

She woke in his bed, he was stood naked beside the bed, 6 foot 2 of muscular build and a huge flaccid cock hanging between his legs, she smiled at him, pulled back the covers as he knelt on the bed, she raised herself up and took him in her mouth, he gently grew inside her, she gagged, but kept up to her task.

He pulled out and sipped inside her, wow, what a lucky girl she was to be looked after so well, her frail slender body was tossed about by his energetic thrusts, his back arched and he filled her with his cum, her multi orgasms mixing with his.

The HoH was satisfied with his discipline and she felt well TiH, Taken in Hand.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers