An Honorary Cuckold

Story Info
On being sexually tormented by a beautiful woman.
4.1k words
3.68
61.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers

I know that a man can technically only be a cuckold if his wife is fucked by another man (though perhaps if the lady is his steady partner he is a cuckold in spirit). I have neither wife nor GF but I still think I claim the rank of honorary cuckold – or was perhaps I was just used as an object of amusement by a very kinky woman.

History: At school, a lad called Dominic was very tall, very athletic and acknowledged leader of the 'in crowd' while I was a nobody in that respect. He was far from stupid (but not as clever as me) and in the first year of sixth form we happened to share a table during a maths tutorial. When it was over Dominic tossed his papers in the air saying, "I might as well pack it in now – I don't know what the fuck he was talking about." I took the time to explain the mathematical theory involved and when the light dawned Dominic slapped my back and said, "Hell, I'm going to stick with you – I might just make it if I do." He was as good as his word and over the next two years we developed quite a friendship. He was 6' 4" against my 5' 3" and we were jokingly referred to as 'the long and the short of it'.

Early last year I bumped into him again and he was even bigger than I remembered. He explained that he'd done several years of serious weight training and had even worked for a period as a male model. Telling about myself I said I was writing a paper that would involve spending the next few months engaged in Internet research and this prompted his offer. "We live in the south of France and in a couple of months Sylvie and I are going on a six week tour of the Far East – so the flat's yours for free while we're away if you want it." I jumped at the chance. Some time later, after some thought, he was even more generous saying, "The flat is only one very large room in an old chateau. You can come straight away if you want but it means you'll be sleeping in the same room as us and I've no intention of curbing my sex life while you're there but Sylvie and I are quite used to fucking with spectators so it all depends how embarrassed you'd be." I eagerly jumped at his suggestion; I mean I wasn't getting any anyway so any gratuitous voyeurism could only be a bonus.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw Sylvie because she was an absolute Goddess, extremely beautiful with tumbling blonde hair to her shoulders and almost six feet tall in her stocking feet. She was wearing some kind of sarong that first night so I didn't see much flesh but it was obvious that she was very nicely rounded in all the right places. Sylvie had been warned of my arrival and made a big fuss of me but take note that that was the only time I ever actually had physical contact with her. To make conversation I asked how the pair of them had met and was a bit shocked by the reply. "Sylvie was a stripper and I was doing a bit in that line myself at that time," Dominic told me. "We still do guest spots from time to time but now usually work together doing simulation stuff – that's what our Far East tour is all about. The rules are usually no actual penetration and no ejaculation on stage but I generally manage to slip it in a few times to please the punters."

I don't think they had sex that night and I woke next morning in my futon wondering how to go about getting dressed with the pair of them already up and about. Peering out from under the covers my first sight was of Sylvie striding across the room wearing nothing but high heeled sandals and a very brief bra and panty set. She had perfect long showgirl legs, full breasts, a narrow waist and her well rounded hips and buttocks were a delight to see. At that moment I didn't know that this was the start of two months of delicious torment for me.

I got dressed in shorts and T-shirt, partially under the cover of the duvet, and then went to get some breakfast but felt unable to drag my eyes away from Sylvie. Dominic saw me drooling and told her, "Make yourself decent woman – we do have a guest." At that she turned, caught the look of worship in my eyes but told Dominic, "Don't be silly, the bikini I wear on the beach shows far more, hell, on the beach you always want me to go topless." At that my old friend wandered off without further comment but Sylvie continued to look at me boldly with an amused expression on her face.

I'm not sure what Dom did for a living but, except for weekends, he had left by nine and didn't return until after five. Sylvie did a small amount of paperwork in the afternoons but apart from that spent all the time lying in the sun, mixing drinks or walking about flaunting herself in front of me and as a result of that my own intended research became sadly neglected.

I did try not to look at her but it was almost impossible, especially as all day she found some reason to bend or stretch in front of me – and every time she saw me watching a small smile of satisfaction crossed her face. That night they did have sex and it was apocalyptic. There was very little ambient light so all I could see were vague outlines but the sounds of passion were loud enough and at times the whole room seem to rock to the rhythm of them rutting. The next morning, following up her retort to Dominic the day before, Sylvie had dispensed with the bra. Her breasts were large with the perfection that cosmetic surgeons aspire to and even though she later swore they were completely natural, they had the same over-firm full look. At one point she stood in front of me pushing her tits up and tweaking the nipples to ask, "How do you like them? Which would you prefer to do squeeze them, suck them, rest your head on them or fuck them?" I could only gaze in adoration, tongue-tied and trembling. Later on when we were both sitting down during the heat of the afternoon she asked, "Did you hear me and Dom going at it last night - - didn't you wish it was your cock inside my hot juicy cunt?" Unable to speak I could only nod.

*

Throughout my stay they fucked at least once every night and about a third of the time there was another session in the early morning. In the night time darkness much was left to my sordid imagination but in the early sunlight every detail was crystal clear and the only difficulty was trying to conceal my hungry voyeurism. For the benefit of statisticians I can say that Sylvie later told me that Dom's dong was marginally over nine inches and I saw for myself that it was pretty damn thick. On my third morning Sylvie had switched from panties to a thong and soon found opportunity to ask which garment I preferred. When she was walking away I preferred the thong but if facing, I thought the front of panties revealed rather more of her slit. Managing to control my tongue I voted for the thong upon which she said, "You men don't know how much women suffer for your benefit – have you any idea how uncomfortable these bloody things are?"

So saying she peeled the garment off and tossed it disdainfully by my side giving me the overwhelming urge to grab it and press it to my nose. In that second of distraction, Sylvie had turned in her high heels and with legs apart bent forward to grasp each ankle and smile at me up-side down from between her thighs, saying, "Go ahead, sniff it if you really want to." Needing no second chance, I snatched the thong up and as I did so, in true stripper fashion, she reached through to sensuously stroke the whole pubic area with her fingers. As if in a dream I breathed in that so intimate aroma, watching as she turned and slowly dropped into a squat position facing me. I think I was allowed a minute of gazing at her fully exposed charms before she suddenly stoop up briskly, holding out her hand and saying, "Show over, time to put these things in the wash I think." For the rest of the afternoon I walked about very self-consciously, with my hand held awkwardly trying to conceal the wet patch on my shorts. I'm pleased to say that, from that moment on I always had the benefit of seeing her completely naked while Dominic was at work.

Apart from a small tempting tuft her whole vaginal area was completely bare and very smooth. Sylvie told me that she had professional depilatory treatment both laser and electrolysis. She went on to say that no treatment is truly permanent because pubes do eventually grow back which is why my delightful daily task became doing a thorough visual inspection, looking for rogue hairs trying to reappear.

In the afternoons we took to sitting facing in opposing chairs chatting. She always sat with legs well parted giving me a good show and often gently caressed herself in that area with one hand. One day she ordered me to stand up and when I did she said, "Now drop those silly shorts. I've given you plenty of chance to see what I've got so isn't it about time I knew what you're hiding." With a penis just marginally more than four inches in length I was understandably reluctant to comply but she urged, "I already know you are pretty tiny down there so I promise I won't laugh." On that undertaking I undid the belt and allowed the shorts to fall and reveal my little dick sticking out stiff as a pencil. Of course she did laugh but as I blushed and bent to retrieve my dignity she said, "Don't be embarrassed. I'm not really laughing, I love it, I really love it – it's a perfect miniature." In this and other remarks I'm still not sure if she was being deliberately humiliating or if it was pure naivety.

After that Sylvie insisted that I walk about as naked as she. My penis was permanently stiff and if it did start to fall below the horizontal at any time she could quickly rectify the situation with a remark or bodily display. All that I have related so far occurred roughly in order but I am not sure about the chronology of all the other stuff that happened. My temptress had taken to really masturbating herself as we sat chatting. One day she withdrew glistening fingers from deep inside herself and then got up and walked over to me with them held out. I opened my mouth hopefully but on reaching me she just waved the fingers tantalisingly under my nose then slid them lasciviously between her own wet lips and returning chuckling from whence she came. In another tease she hooked both legs over the arms of the chair then held the lips of her cunt open so I could see the inviting pink wetness inside. "If you kneel on the floor in front of me you can see far better," she invited and when I eagerly complied she urged closer still. "As long as you don't actually touch, you can come a lot closer," she kept saying until I could actually feel the heat emanating from her as I basked in that special sexual aroma and fought the urge to extend my tongue that vital extra half inch.

Another time she remarked that I had watched her pleasuring herself plenty of times and didn't I think it was her turn to watch me. Rather shyly I started to oblige but she quickly stopped me saying, "Your hand's stopping me seeing anything when you do it like that – can you make it work with only your finger and thumb? Clumsily at first, I did as she asked and duly ejaculated, upon which she gave a shriek of delight saying, "It squirts just like a real one." After that we used to sit tossing off and watching each other doing it but after a couple of times my conscience told me that I was abusing my friend's hospitality. When I mentioned this Sylvie just laughed and said, "Don't worry, Dom wouldn't mind one little bit – not that I'm going to tell him if you don't."

There was another occasion when she let me have my face mere millimetres from her gaping pussy. That time when I eventually pulled back she started to laugh and pointed to a string of pre-cum that was dangling from the end of my dick almost down to the floor. "Catch it on your finger," she ordered and when I obeyed she told me to open my mouth, stick out my tongue and lick it off. Then she said, "I'm betting that you're going to swallow one hell of a lot of cum before you're done and most of it of it isn't going to be yours." Other times she made remarks on a similar theme.

One day Sylvie had produced a dildo and I had sat entranced for over half an hour watching her enthusiastically fucking herself. When she eventually withdrew the implement, thickly coated with her juices, she casually laid it on the arm of the chair saying, "I'm going to the loo for a few minutes, put that away for me in the bottom drawer." Of course, the moment she was out of sight I was eagerly licking up as much of her as I could in the short time I had. When she came back she said, "I hope you enjoyed that, my little cock-sucker." I know that Sylvie hadn't seen me and blushed that she was able to predict my actions so accurately.

*

There is more I could tell but, following from the above, I must jump ahead to near the end of the two months. I don't know what we were doing but she suddenly went very serious and said, "I know you like women but I honestly think that your best bet is to find yourself some macho gay guy who wants you as his fuck-toy." I'm still trying to come to terms with the implications of that remark.

On three Saturday night occasions while I was there Dominic and Sylvie performed their act at a club and the first two times they took me along. They never broke the ejaculation rule but I can say that most of the act was technically illegal. Even so it was very stylised and not a patch on the real thing that I witnessed so often. The third time they left me behind without explanation - I know that it was a different club and have a suspicion that it worked to different rules.

With that permanent erection I couldn't stop touching myself if only to ease the ache that constant stiffness causes. Well very early on Sylvie put a stop to that so that, apart from when I was in bed, I was only allowed to touch myself with her permission. Aware of the injustice she said, "I know I've always got my fingers in my twat but that's different because there's no danger that I'm going to start squirting nasty stuff all over the carpet." This denial meant that the times she had me toss off for her amusement became shorter but more intense occasions. Later on that same day that she had imposed the rule, Sylvie caught me absentmindedly fondling myself again. "I'm deadly serious about this, if I catch you touching yourself again without my say-so, I'm going to start wearing clothes and you won't like that will you?" she warned. After that I was very careful but knowing that I couldn't touch myself made me constantly aware that I wanted to. My only resort was subterfuge so I started giving myself a quick stroke either when walking away or when my lower half was concealed from her view by either table, settee or kitchen area island.

Sylvie was aware what I was doing and watched me like a hawk but could never prove I had transgressed. However, depending on her level of certainty I was penalised by having to stand in a corner facing the wall and with my hands on my head for between five minutes and half an hour. The thing was that while I was undergoing chastisement, Sylvie made noises of sexual activity behind me and like a sucker I always looked round to find her doing absolutely nothing and triumphant that her tease had succeeded. Whenever this happened, not only did I have to start again from scratch but the penalty was doubled. It took a five minute spell in the sin bin that became escalated up to forty minutes before I got a grip on myself.

Even so there came an occasion when she got me with a massive double-whammy. I'd been sentenced to half an hour and for the first fifteen minutes continued to stare manfully at the wall despite the fact that right from the start Sylvie had been making heavy breathing noises behind me. Then she said, "You know I said I was going to try pushing that big cucumber up myself – well I'm doing it now and I'm afraid you're going to miss it because I'll have finished before you can look." My head shot round as if jerked by a piece of string only to find Sylvie sitting casually filing her nails and grinning at me. So I faced the wall again, now with an hour to go, and immediately the sound effects resumed behind me. For the whole hour I resisted the constant moans of pleasure as she apparently enjoyed orgasm after orgasm. Eventually Sylvie called 'Time' and I turned to see her in the process of extracting the biggest dildo you can imagine from out of her inner depths. Smiling breezily at me she said, "I'm off to the loo for a while; put this thing away for me will you."

I've said how we spent afternoons chatting and slowly masturbating but we were not discussing the wide world or even our past lives. Instead Sylvie gave me a blow by blow accounts of what she and Dominic had done in the darkness of the night before, with these descriptions interspersed with remarks such as, 'Don't you wish it had been you?', 'Can you imagine the sensations he was feeling?' and 'Dom loved it when I did that to him and I bet you would have loved it too'.

Given the no touching rule, I relished these period when I was allowed unrestricted access to my dick and tried to prolong the time as much as possible. Unfortunately on a wicked whim Sylvie occasionally took pleasure in making me cum too quickly. One of those times, mimicking me getting my face very close to her pussy, she knelt before my chair, leaned forward and breathed hot air on my cock. "Would you like me to put your baby dick right inside my wet mouth and let me gently caress it with my sexy tongue?" she purred. "Oh yes please," I said closing my eyes in expectation of ecstasy. Then, "Better not," she said, "I might suck that little thing right off and swallow it – then what would you do?" As she said that my semen erupted into the air and only just missed her.

*

Sylvie always got dressed shortly before Dominic got home. She used a length of thin and clingy but opaque sari like material that she wound around her body like a sarong. During the evening, I still got a buzz looking at her because I knew that she hadn't a stitch on underneath and sometimes, when she was silhouetted against the bright window, the image was even more erotic than when she was completely naked.

The next incident illustrates both how she liked to make derogatory reference to my dick and also the fact that she remained aware of me even when engaged in sex with my old pal. One day she said with apparent seriousness, "You are going to go blind one day. This morning when I looked across at your bed while I was sucking Dom, the way your bedclothes were jerking I thought you were going to pull your little willy right off." This is getting rather long so I will just mention that other visual treats that I was allowed included seeing her soap herself in the shower and standing outside the toilet door watching her pee.

By the time they jetted off to Hong Kong I was a sex obsessed wreck. Almost none of my planned work was done – most was not even started but I consoled myself that, with some dedicated application during my remaining solitary six weeks, I could still hit my target. Unfortunately it was not to be. I think everybody has a look around when alone in a strange house but I must admit that my real intention was to find and smell Sylvie's underwear. Quite by accident I noticed that their bed had small wheels and each was fitted with a brake/lock mechanism. Curious I discovered not only that the bed moved easily but that when moved it revealed their hidden video collection – just over two dozen DVDs in all. The bed could be moved to the centre of the room under the main lights – I know this because it featured in all the films.

The first two showed Dominic and Sylvie fucking. At that point I presumed that the rest would be the same but I was excited by the fact that the moving camera indicated that at least one other person present. The third tape showed Sylvie being given a right royal humping by a muscular black guy and the third had the same black guy and Dominic working her over together. Seen side by side I could see that the black stranger was the smaller of the two men in all respects – but not by much. The next showed the same combination and both of these showed an exceptionally well filmed Double Penetration. Then followed a series of films with different very attractive girls, always in pairs, mostly being screwed by Dominic but with one featuring Mr Black. The bulk of these sex films featured trios with a series of them being girl on girl all with Sylvie enthusiastically joining in the muff diving with two others. Over all the films I counted six different girls in addition to Sylvie but apart from on two tapes, Dominic and the black stud were the only males. These two exceptions were orgies where a third male (white) joined in. I found them comparatively boring because rather than real sex it was just naked bodies shuffling round to link up in different combinations. I have rather extensive experience of porn films and can say that all these were made to a very high standard.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers
12