An Honorary Degree Ch. 03

Story Info
The threesome paints the town.
9k words
16.9k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

AN HONORARY DEGREE Ch 3 ~ A Refresher Course!

Another college memory slipped slowly through my mind and it made me come.

—Well actually, I made myself orgasm because I was sitting on the bed, naked as usual, thrusting two fingers in and out of my pussy at the time. But the memory just made things that much nicer.

It had been in the Spring and there was a lot of studying and whatnot going on and for a few weeks Ed and Joanie and me hadn't even so much as kissed—not as a threesome anyhow, and certainly not with just me and Joanie. So I was feeling deprived and lonely and horny and busy and stupid and angry and frustrated but there was hardly even time to masturbate properly! I'd be laying there in bed (alone!), and start doing stuff and then I'd open my eyes and it would be the next morning because I'd passed out right in the middle of things. I'd wake up horny and go the whole day horny and whenever I'd see Joanie on her way to one of her classes, I'd want to just jump her right then and there.

Even Ed though! Between him and me it was almost more like brother and sister in a way—an incestuous brother and sister!—but I was getting to the point where I knew I would really enjoy him humping me even without Joanie being there. She'd always been the common ground I guess you might say, but I was so horny I started thinking about just him and me doing it!

Then one Thursday afternoon I get a call my cell-phone and it's Joanie! I start to tell her how much I miss her and how much I wanna do everything with her, but she's talking away telling me the exact same things!

"I dreamt of you sitting on my face," she was saying, "And you were gasping and wriggling and you were so wet it was running down into my ears!"

God, my whole body shivered and flexed inside when I heard her say that.

So then we found out that our schedules allowed a single two-hour window where we could get together. And that window was open right then so I hurried back to my place (where we'd decided to meet), and we were still talking (well, she was doing most of the talking), and the more I listened the hornier I got! I couldn't believe the things she was going on about—like how she'd simply been filing her toenails and had gotten horny, or about sitting on the toilet and how, when she went it reminded her of the first time I put my fingers up her butt.

—That kind of stuff!

So I was drooling down my thighs by the time I got to my place and a couple minutes later she was there. I closed the door, locked it, and then clothes were just flying off everywhere and about twenty seconds after that, two totally and completely horny nude women were thrashing around on the bed, enjoying as much as we could in the shortest amount of time.

Kissing. That was the main thing. Our lips were locked while everything else was in motion. I was rubbing and squishing my tits against hers and she was arching, trying to mash my boobs flat; our nipples were like fingertips scraping against each other; hands were groping, exploring. Then Joan got the upper hand you could say. Her fingers slid into my twat and it was all over. I shuddered violently. My legs stiffened and spread and then she pushed me onto my back and crouched there at my side, tonguing my navel while she finger-fucked me to bits. She started eating me out after that and I came so hard I thought my pussy was going to shoot like a rocket and propel me right into the wall. I held on, gasping and coming harder than I ever remembered coming, and then Joan started kissing the inner part of my thighs—kissing and just smearing her wet face back and forth—and she so got carried away with the leg-thing she started kissing my knees and turning that way.

—Which obviously left her bottom totally exposed!

It was funny: Joanie made this cute little squealing sound the moment my mouth got attached to her pussy-lips. They were right there after all, all swollen and puffy and beautiful, so I went for it. She stopped what she was doing and just held herself like that, ass up in the air, head and shoulders down to the bed, and I got around a little more and really started to enjoy her! After so many weeks of being deprived of Joanie-goo, I wanted to get my fill as soon as possible. I wound up just smearing my nose and lips and face against her (she was wet!) but then she came back to her senses and curled around so we could do sixty-nine.

That went on for I don't know long! We were starved for each other, thirsty and hungry, and the only thing that would slake that yearning was each other's body. We both gave ourselves to each other without question or hesitation (fingers, toes, tongues, cunts, belly-buttons) and each of us took what was offered at almost the same time. Except for that first time where Joan got the best of me, we were pretty much evenly going at each other (though I have to say I got a little distracted and delayed when I had my tongue inside her warm, doughy ass-hole), but then we were twisting and thrashing around, and the top of Joan's left knee slid up between my thighs and pressed against my cunt. I saw stars! I mean having your knee up against another girl's pussy is a sort of normal thing in a way, especially when you're on top, sort of hovering over your lover and kissing and touching. Your knee is like an extra hand down there, working things, pressing, rubbing. But there I was, totally frozen in place, a gasp caught in my throat, having such a big orgasm on Joanie's knee that I couldn't even remember what day it was.

Then she started pushing and grinding and I started to respond by lifting and lowering my crotch against her knee and that was all that happened for an eternity. She was obviously straddling me at that point and I got my knee up against her pussy and then it was another breathlessly long moment where we made each other orgasm just like that. I started lifting up and down—really smearing my pussy against her thigh more than her knee—and I suddenly got it in mind that I wanted to rub my cunt against all of her—every square inch! I started spacing out on that, on how it could be done, and the next thing I knew that was all I could think about! And the more the thoughts went through my head the harder it was to just lay there shivering against Joanie's leg. A moment or two later I pulled back from her, pushed her back, and started riding her thigh.

It was so hot, so sensuous, the more I did it the more I wanted to! I slid down to her knee and kept smearing my pussy all over it. There was a visible snail-trail on her skin of what was still oozing out and then I went down her shin and started painting everything I could. I wound up rubbing myself on the top of her foot, and Joan suddenly pointed her foot up and got her big-toe in me and I came—hard. Then I was mindlessly humping her foot, making myself orgasm over and over again and when I finally came out of it I was so incredibly horny for her I started doing exactly what I'd been thinking of.

As she lay there, writhing in her own pleasure, I went on squatting and straddling and spreading and smearing until I had both her legs and feet covered with my melt. I moved up and smeared myself on her hipbones and her belly and ribs, and then I slid up and squatted over her heaving chest and started wetting her boobs. The thing is though, she was so into it she started rubbing back against me, and that's when things really started to take off! She slid her arms between my legs and got every inch smeared with my goo, lay back with her arms above her head and waited for me to slide up and smear her armpits, and then I was doing her shoulders. Joan even started reaching under me and wetting her fingers so she could apply the lotion to her ears and throat!

When she turned over I did the same thing to her backside—from her heels all the way up to the nape of her neck—and when it was over, instead of being comed-out, I was hornier than ever. The two of us spent the remaining half hour or so in sixty-nine, just munching and licking and tasting till neither of us could move.

We cut it so close time-wise that there wasn't time to shower; we just threw our clothes on and went stumbling off to our next classes. But by the time the day was over I had so many fresh, sexy memories, I came right back to my place and started masturbating right after I closed and locked my door!

Not only were the memories of a beautiful, naked, squirming Joanie fresh, there were other things to remind me of our passionate afternoon tryst—the best of which were the smells! I remembered how Joan had rubbed against my leg, how, when I'd been riding her foot she'd caught my foot with her other one and pulled it close and how I'd slipped my own toe inside her. As I masturbated I pulled that same foot toward me and sniffed it. Even after an afternoon of walking from one class to another I could still detect the wonderful, sexy scent of her pussy! I came while I sniffed and then I licked that same spot and it reminded me of how she and I would sometimes do nothing more than make love to each other's legs and feet. I came again.

And again. It started to be a waterfall of orgasms all tumbling and crashing into one another! I smelled my fingers and caught her fragrance, curled myself into a ball so I could sniff my knee and again detected her leftover smell. I only wished she'd covered me in her melt as completely as I'd covered her so I'd have more to go on but what I had was pretty arousing! I remember I was thinking back on how it had been when Joanie spread her ass-cheeks and I'd gotten cross-wise to her so I could rub my pussy against her ass-hole and was just about to orgasm again, when the cell-phone went off. I nearly jumped out of my skin! I fumbled for the phone and dropped it (because my fingers were a little slick right then), picked it up, opened it and answered. There was the sound of soft grunting and at first I thought it was a prank call from some sicko. Then I recognized Joanie's voice.

"...please," she gasped. "Come over. Can you Cindy? I mean—oooof—right now?" Then there was gasping sounds, a groan, and then Joanie, all out of breath poor thing, said "I'm...oh...oh God—with Eddie, and...he's a real wild man tonight! Says your scent all over me like this is making him crazy. He—Oh God, God!—ummm...already came in me twice and you know how stiff he gets the third time? I uh...could use a little help maybe? Please?"

I nodded. I was sitting there naked in the dark in my room across campus from Joan's place, and I nodded at the phone.

Doi.

"Yah, be right there, baby!" I finally said, and I listened to the grunting and gasping in the background and then the call got cut off. I scrambled around in the dark to get my clothes on, and then went half running across campus to join up with my two lovers. When I got there and the door opened, Ed stood half hidden behind the door grinning ear to ear. You could tell he was naked and that was good because that was exactly the way I wanted to be! I rushed in past him— stripping as I went—and as I got my things off I couldn't help but smile at the happily grinning puddle of girl-flesh smiling at me from the bed.

Joanie looked as frazzled as I felt with her hair all mussed and her skin glowing and her face looking half sleepy, half crazed. She held both arms out to me and I went to her, hugging and kissing her as I sat on the bed. It had only been a few hours since we'd last made love but it seemed like an eternity now.

Then the bed rocked a little as Ed got on and sat beside us. I looked at him and couldn't help kissing that cute smile of his. Such a sweetie! I noticed the big boner throbbing hard and unyielding from his crotch and had the urge to kiss it as well, but I looked up instead. Eddie was still just grinning at me so I turned to Joan.

"Yah," she whispered, still out of breath and sounding freshly-fucked. "Eddie came over and we started kissing and he smelled you all over my face and started kissing more and lower and smelled you on my throat, and then, well, my clothes started to come off and the more he sniffed, the hotter he got." I glanced at Ed, who could only nod. Then he suddenly seemed to come back to life and took a breath.

"...I couldn't believe that you'd even gotten that incredible scent of yours in her crack," Ed whispered. "It's just everywhere, but..."

"But?"

"But," he went on, "I was just wondering if you would...do us the honor of freshening things up—especially Joanie's face?" I gulped. My insides shivered in excitement. I mean, to be asked to do something like that? But I was more than ready, and way willing! Joan silently lay back flat, waiting, and without answering, I positioned myself directly over her pretty face and knelt down on it. A moment later I was riding her gorgeous pursed lips with Eddie looking happily on.

That was all the answer either of them needed!

And as I pressed down, enjoying Joanie's lips and tongue, I realized that all the added excitement had something to do with the combination of what she and I had already done—the sexiness and complete abandon we'd experienced in my apartment—plus the fact that it was now our normal threesome with Ed watching intently, and the idea that after I was done and wilted and melted, I'd get to watch Ed fucking Joan again. I'd missed her, but I'd also missed being the voyeur too!

So there I was, coming hard on my darling Joan's beautiful face, enjoying her flicking tongue and her probing lips while I enjoyed the sight of Ed sitting right there, a raging hard-on pulsing from his crotch, his eyes intent on his girl's body and what little he could see of her face. Then there was the point when he got around between Joan's ankles and I rose up, turned and settled back down to face him. I watched as he gently pulled Joanie's legs up, carefully curled her so that her ass-hole was facing him, and then watched—and felt—as he reached under me, between my pussy and Joan's mouth, to gather up some of my pussy-dew. I shivered from his touch but shivered more as I watched Ed applying my goo to Joan's ass, and then felt tingles as he reached under again and got more to rub on his cock-head. I held my breath as I sat there, and then Ed was inching himself into Joanie's ass, and when he was finally all the way in, he and I just looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

My eyes fell from his, down his chest to the point where his huge prong disappeared behind the beautiful V of Joan's crotch, then lifted my gaze up and over to each of her legs. I finally looked straight down in front of me at the panting chest and raising tummy of the girl whose face I sat upon. I felt her shake and wiggle her mouth against me and felt such a huge orgasm rising that it was scary. I held on, tried not to come, but failed. I gasped and then leaned back on my hands, letting Joan lick my clit. She caught her breath and then I sat back and away from her, shivering inside and out as Ed moved in closer and leaned down over Joanie. I watched as her legs came up and around her guy, and then he was fucking her ass—hard! The whole bed was shaking from the power of his thrusts and as I gathered my legs up in front of me, the movement made my crossed feet bump my pussy. I slipped them closer together and moved more up against them and finally got up so I could actually tuck my one foot under me and really masturbate. Nobody else noticed really, because Ed and Joan were off in their own world—especially Ed, who was licking and sucking and kissing my melt off his girl's gasping face—as he went on thrusting his meat deep down into her bowels. There was so much of me on her that there were strings of it connecting Ed's face to Joanie's and it was such a sexy sight that it made me orgasm that much harder.

They didn't only look sexy together, they looked sweet; a cute couple. And here they were humping like crazy! I couldn't fault either of them for wanting each other so much but the more I watched, the more I envied them, I guess you could say. I was still coming right along with them—well, with Joan at least, nobody knew when Ed would come again—but I was feeling a little left out. I mean I'd apparently supplied the aroma that sent all this into overtime, and here I was, squishing my pussy on my heel, watching.

But then (I guess because she felt my thoughts or something), Joanie turned her head and smiled at me, and at the same time slid her arm out in my direction and raised her middle finger. I was thinking How rude! and Well if that's the way you feel about things! and then I realized she was being totally and completely literal! I quickly got up and went to kneel over her hand and then her finger was up inside me and I got goose-bumps all over! I started to ride up and down and Joanie quickly slipped a second finger in and held them both really stiff for me. I came. I came again and then pushed firmly down on her fingers and just held myself there. Just having her inside me like that was more than enough, and I wanted to just stay that way and so I could take a little break at the very least. But then our eyes met again and I felt myself falling even deeper in love with her. There were no words or smiles or anything; just this silent understanding between us that was unmistakable.

Then Joan rolled her head back so she could look up at Eddie, and as he went on pounding her bung-hole they both had that same sort of moment between them. I watched for another moment and then felt Joanie's fingers curl inside me, pulling at the inside of the front of my pussy wall, right behind the bone. Her fingertips pressed into the tissue and I came so hard I almost wet myself, the bed and her hand, but I held it back. My mind went blank and I came again. It felt like three orgasms all tried to make it out of me at the same time—all squeezed together and like a big, trembling pellet—but just like that, Joanie slipped her fingers out of me and slid her arms back above her head. She always does that anyhow, and then she arches her back and her boobs stick out and you just want to suck those jutting nipples of hers, but this time she arched just a tiny bit, and then reached up and grabbed her knees.

I watched in wonder as she pulled her knees further and further back—to the point where they were resting against her sides near her armpits—and as she folded herself in two (she's always been really supple), that made her legs stick outward and back. It was like she was doing an upside-down split, and when I saw her foot extended out toward me, the first thought was to just grab it, scoot closer and then bathe it with my tongue. I had one orgasm that was sort of stuck halfway in, halfway out, and I needed to do something—anything—to have it complete itself. I reached for that tantalizingly sexy foot of hers but before I could touch it, Joan got her elbows behind her knees and really pulled both legs down; to the point where the tops of her pointing feet were flat against the bed!

At that angle, Ed had to get up off his knees and squat over her bottom but he did it and then kept slamming that big rod of his almost vertically in and out of Joan's ass. I could clearly see her butt-hole now and found myself amazed at how wide open it had stretched! But then Joan turned her head to smile at me and the only thing I could think of was how tempting her heel now looked. She seemed to be holding her foot flat like that just for me, and without thinking any more I went to straddle that foot, lowered myself down against the bulge of her heel and started to work myself into a lather again.

I lost track of time.

I remember Ed looking over and seeing what I was doing, smiling at how urgent my lower half was rolling and rubbing against the underside of Joan's foot, then looking up into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile back at him but then another orgasm exploded through me and I blanked out. When I opened my eyes, Joanie had rolled a little bit on her side (toward me), and now her other foot was wagging in the air before my eyes. I grabbed it to me and leaned forward to kiss it, and just as I did I looked into Joan's eyes and watched as they rolled back in pleasure. She gasped, held her breath and then let out the sexiest sound I'd ever heard in my life! So satisfied, so passionate and thrilled! Her eyes closed, her brows pointed together in the middle and her mouth formed a pucked Ooo! and a moment later she gasped again and moaned.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers