An Honorary Degree Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

Beneath me, her foot moved slightly, her heel lodged against my swollen pussy lips, and I came again. I took the big-toe of her other foot all the way into my mouth and inhaled. I smelled it—the same thing that had turned Ed on so—Me! My scent. My pussy fragrance. I thought back on how that smell had come to be there and remembered how it had felt when Joanie's toe—this very same one—had pushed excitedly up my cunt earlier in the day. I came again, pressed down hard against the bulge of Joan's squirming heel and came again.

Then again.

With the lips of my mouth pushing down over her tender toes and the lips of my cunt rubbing passionately against the shape of her bare heel, I came three times without pause—just one after another—and finally opened my eyes to look.

Eddie's eyes were trained directly on me! There was a gentle shock from his gaze—almost like being caught red-handed—and the feeling swept down through my whole body and excited me more than I already was. I slipped Joan's small-toe out of my mouth and let my tongue linger on it and then a strong, purposeful feeling overwhelmed me.

No following—just doing!

I was done with being the third-person in this particular threesome—the guest who was 'late for dinner.' With my eyes and smile still mirroring Ed's, I lowered Joan's foot gently to the bed, lifted off her other foot and crawled around toward her head. Joan was now completely on her side with Ed still buried deeply up her butt, but both their heads turned to follow me. When I scooted up and knelt down on Joanie's face, she was ready for me. Her lips formed a puckered cone up into my slit and a shiver went all through me. I gasped and arched uncontrollably. She rolled her shoulders flat on the bed and brought her hands up and around my thighs to hold me down on her mouth and then things went cloudy and out of focus for a long while.

All I can remember was riding—riding that sucking, pushing, smearing mouth of hers—riding and grinding, my hips rocking, my pelvis rolling—and me coming. It felt like my skin was on fire—all of it—but the more I shivered and shook on Joanie's face, the more I wanted.

And while all this was going on, Eddie went on banging Joanie's back-door, thrusting that thick, shiny shaft in and out of her—in and out and in!—while his hands roamed her beautiful thighs, her hips and belly. There was one point where Joan's ecstasy became too much and her one leg rose up and stuck straight up in the air. Eddie and I both leaned close to kiss it, and for a moment we were sharing yet another part of Joan's undulating, gasping body.

And as I kissed her smooth thigh and knee, inhaling as I rubbed my face against her satiny skin, I could smell my own scent; even after all these hours and all these happenings! My pussy goo—me! I licked her knee and heard (and felt) a muffled, fluttery gasp and moan beneath me, and wished I was covered in Joanie's goo as much as she was with mine.

I shivered again just imagining what that would be like, but no one else knew why!

About ten minutes later though I needed more—more than just imagining! Joanie had lowered her leg to the other side of Ed because she had rolled flat on her back. I stared down at her muff, her spread thighs, her heaving tummy, and wasn't able to resist her any longer. With Ed's slamming crotch right there, I leaned down close and slipped my tongue between Joan's pussy lips and found her clit. I licked her and she arched up beneath me, pushing my cunt off her face so she could breathe, and as Ed pulled back and slammed, I cocked my head to the side to give him more room, and really started to go to town on Joanie's clit.

She was coming so hard and so fast, and was moaning and gasping so much, that her voice sounded ragged and raspy. I slipped sideways off her face so I could concentrate on her pussy and then another timeless moment seemed to crawl by. It only ended when the slapping crotch to my side stopped completely and pulled away. I looked up and watched Ed moving back. He was panting but when I looked I noticed his cock was still hard like rock. He hadn't spurt and was just taking a break, so I moved around and lay flat on my front between Joan's legs and went on eating her out. Her pussy was still so incredibly wet it was amazing; like the first melt where it's all thick and creamy. I lapped it up and drove my tongue deeply into her and tasted some of what Ed had left there earlier.

Now I'm not much for guy-goo (except for Ed's as I mentioned another time), but tasting it—or at least finding it in this particular place—was an instant increase in excitement for me! I remember getting my fingers in there and massaging some more of the stuff out and then licking my fingers clean. I did that a couple of times and then left my fingers in so I could massage the inside of her pussy while I went back to tonguing and sucking her clit. Then I heard a moist, sucking/kissing sound from Joanie's other end and when I looked, she and Ed were kissing.

Somehow more of those silvery, gooey strings were connecting their faces again!

I looked at them, looked at how tenderly Ed cradled his gal, looked at her body and then looked at his. He was still so hard it was stupid, but I wished I had something like that right then because I would certainly have—

—I stopped in mid-thought. Then I stopped in my stoppage and got up, got off the bed, went to Joan's dresser, opened the bottom drawer and brought out Tiny, the over-sized dildo Joan and I had gone halvies on. I went quickly back to the bed and did the sword-swallower thing with it—just to wet it—but when I pulled it out again there were four eyes totally focused on me!

I just shrugged. I'd only gotten six inches of it down my throat anyhow so I didn't think it was that spectacular. But then I got back down between Joan's legs, slipped the tip of the thing up her oozing slit until it found the entrance to her pussy, and pushed—slowly.

Joan gasped so deeply I thought her lungs would burst! She held her breath and seemed to be trying to hold onto her mind at the same time; I knew how that felt but went on penetrating without mercy! Her whole body went stiff. I could see her ribs, the contours of her leg and arm muscles, but simply went on pushing it in. I was always amazed at what this cute little lady could take but I kept pushing until only the base of the thing was showing. I waited, letting Joanie breathe and relax but then, not wanting her to have too much of a break, I pulled it and pushed it again.

"G-God—Cindy!" she grunted, and then I slid it out and in and out and then in again—deep! She made sputtering sounds—which were clear now because Ed had forgotten about kissing her in favor of staring!—and after about the sixth thrust Joan went limp and Ed returned to kissing her gasping mouth.

Oh, it was fun! To ram something that huge into Joanie's beautiful cunt was like nothing else. I kept it going steady and deep and way faster now and she responded by grabbing her knees and holding her legs wide open for me. What a perfect sight! I wasn't even doing anything to myself, but I was getting more and more excited by the moment. To be fucking such a sexy lady was a complete turn-on in itself! But since I wasn't doing much but plunging a big dildo in and out of a gorgeous pussy, I had all this time to watch what Ed and Joan were up to. I noticed at one point Ed smearing his mouth down Joan's neck to her shoulder, licking and inhaling deeply, and realized that maybe that part of her was in need of freshening. I watched as Joan lifted that arm to give him access to her armpit (which, like her other is so cute you just want to bite it!), and seeing that made my insides tremble. It also made me aware of another part of me, which at that point had just exuded more of what had been oozing out of it all this time.

I was so wet it was stupid! I mean the insides of my upper thighs were all gooed together and now there was more on the way. I felt like I should maybe be spinning a spider web or something! Then I noticed Ed putting his hand on Joan's right boob (the one closest to him), and squeezing it. He was doing a great job, looking like he was working bread-dough or modeling clay or something, and I suddenly decided to make things a little tougher on him. Without really thinking about it any further, I slipped my other hand down between my legs, got it smeared with fresh pussy-goo and then reached up slathered it all over her tits.

Eddie went absolutely wild, and all I could do was grin. But with sucking, slurping lips now vacuuming her nipple, Joanie did a lot more than simply smile; she went nuts! She jerked and shivered, gasped and grunted, and I rammed our dildo deep, held it, and tilted it inside her. She was babbling something I couldn't understand, but that didn't stop me. In other words she wasn't exactly saying Okay, I'm done; please stop now. So I held the thing in, watched Ed now lapping my goo off his girl's boob and then reached down again and got some more. I smeared it on Joan's other shoulder and sure enough Ed went right there, licking it all up, rubbing his nose in it and inhaling. He was like a bee drawn to pollen and was pretty much enjoying everything that was happening. Joan was simply undulating, squirming, legs sliding out and in, knees bending, straightening—totally agonized with pleasure!

Served her right, calling me up in the middle of things and having me come over!

So little by little I refreshed and reactivated the scent that was still soaked into Joanie's skin, doing her shoulders, both boobs, her belly and hips and then a little further. Ed was snuffling everything up, getting harder and more excited by the moment, but when Joan reached down and grabbed his bone, he stopped, pulled back and got off the bed. Going straight to the bathroom, he began washing and rinsing his dick off and came back a few moments later with the thing squeaky clean but hard as a board!

Eddie's like that—always considerate and careful in not having Joan or even me in danger of licking some anal bacteria or something of his rod. But then he was back, Joanie grabbed his thing and virtually yanked poor Eddie toward her mouth using his cock as a handle! Then her mouth was full. She was making all these gasping contented/excited sounds through her nose as she gave Ed head. I sat back a little, watching Eddie kneeling there letting his cock get sucked, seeing the shape of it moving down Joan's lovely throat, and basically gazing at the beautiful picture of a gorgeous, sexy woman basically receiving it at both ends at once! I got wetter.

After a short while Joan pushed Ed back a little, got a pillow under her shoulders and tilted her head all the way back. She motioned at her mouth and Ed got around above her and reinserted his dick. I watched Joan's throat bulge again as she took his full length into her mouth. It made me smile and it wasn't just my mouth that was grinning!

When the dildo package had arrived a few weeks before, Joan and I had spent some time practicing with it, and though I was pretty good at the deep-throat thing, Joanie had gotten really great at it! And now she held her breath and simply lay there letting Ed thrust in and out, and it was such a sexy sight I forgot to do what I was doing! Then to remind me (or just do things herself), Joan brought both feet together down in front of her pussy and gripped the dildo (and my hand) with the balls of her feet. She started to push and pull the thing into herself and I snapped back to reality and went back to doing it to her.

But...then I wanted more! I surveyed the heaving chest and tummy, the jutting nipples, and the restlessly moving legs of this incredible lady, and wanted much, much more than to just be laying there on my front, propped up on one elbow, working a dildo in and out of her. I wanted to—

—When the thought came to mind I instantly got off the bed, padded quickly back to the dresser drawer and took out the harness that had come with the dildo. Eddie and Joan were lost in their own world so they didn't see me put the thing on, tighten it, and then head back to bed. I'd left the dildo in her and by the time I returned Joan's darling feet had already clenched the dildo's base and were working the thing awkwardly in and out, and for just a moment I knelt right there, watching.

Seeing a girl use her feet to fuck herself is something that rarely happens and to see it was a treat, but then I brushed those tense little toes away, took hold of the dildo, eased it out and then snapped it into place on the crotch of the harness. Thusly equipped, I took hold of Joan's ankles, got her legs over my shoulders, and then inserted the thing into her. I pushed and she made a moaning sound deep in her chest somewhere. I pulled back and thrust, and she quickly got Ed's dick out of her mouth and stared at me with frantic eyes.

"Cindy!" was all she got to say because I leaned in and started giving it to her deep and fast, and though her mouth stayed open, her eyes closed tight!

It was what I needed and wanted—to be able to simply fuck this beauty with my hands free to roam. I reached forward and kneaded her boobs, ran my hands up and down her beautiful smooth armpits, and even caressed her face. She wasn't deep-throating Ed anymore—having opted for being able to breathe and simply tease the underside of his bone with her tongue—and though that went on for quite awhile, things then changed.

I'd been just ramming away, letting my hips do all the work while I snuggled my face against Joanie's pretty legs, but all of a sudden the legs slid off me and there was a stormy, determined looking face staring right at me. Joan rarely gets like this, but I'd learned that when I see that look in her eyes, it's best to just give in and let her do what she needs to do!

"My turn, damn it!" she hissed, sliding back from the dildo. She reached down and unfastened it, passed it back to Ed—who seemed really pleased to be holding it!—and then waited with crossed-arms while I quickly got the harness off. I handed it to her and lay submissively on my back, and when she'd gotten the harness adjusted, she turned to retrieve the dildo and stopped short. I was staring at the same thing she was—Ed happily sucking on the dildo, enjoying the flavors that still drenched it!

I...liked seeing that, I have to say! There's just something sexy about a guy sucking a big rubber dong, you know? But then Ed came out of whatever he was spacing out on and handed the dildo dutifully back to Joan. Joan got the thing in place, unceremoniously pushed my legs open, and got on top of me. I waited and then it was happening—smooth, slick, slow insertion of our one and only (but favorite) toy! I was coming before the thing was even halfway in me, and when Joan finally hit bottom, I was all hers!

It felt like forever was passing by—slowly—and it was like my whole insides were blossoming, spreading open to the incredibly horny lady on top of me. It was the classic missionary position and it was perfect. In fact, the orgasms I was having were classic—historic more like—and as Joan crouched over me, giving me every inch of that dildo, all I could do was come and come and gaze up into her eyes.

Her aggressive butch-elf persona was just her playing around. Moments after she made me orgasm the first time, her face softened and she started smiling in that warm, caring way she has. Her bottom half was still slamming me like a maniac, but her upper half was all warm and cuddly!

Then just like that, she stopped and pulled out. It was so abrupt there was a moist sucking Pop! as the dildo withdrew from my sodden cunt, but then Joan motioned to Ed and Ed was suddenly there on all fours, taking the dripping wet dildo in his mouth again! It was such a sight it made me orgasm just from seeing it! Eddie went back and forth slowly on the thing, slurping off every drop of my lotion, and when he—and Joan—were satisfied, she got down and put it in me again.

More orgasms. It had been a day of orgasms, so now I was just floating. I felt like a kite and the string—the only thing holding me down—was the big, fat rod pounding in and out of my pussy. Time stopped. My whole existence seemed nothing more than a shivering pulsation throughout my body. Then emptiness again, my pussy walls collapsing; Eddie sucking Joan's wet, dripping dick. I could hardly move and only turned my head to watch. He was such a chick at times; not like a gay guy being all masculine and sucking a cock all manly and everything. He was like a woman sucking it—a woman on the inside—and I appreciated it. I reached for him, this lovely woman with his big, swaying cock, and touched his leg. He let the dildo slip from his lips and smiled down at me. I smiled back and then reached toward his cock. It was just out of reach but Ed understood and moved closer to let me hold it. It throbbed in my hand, stiffened and grew thicker, and then I curled myself that way and fed the head of it into my mouth. I sucked it and then pulled back and kissed it. Clear stuff oozed off its tip and I simply smeared my face against it. I heard a moan but didn't care who it came from. I ran my tongue along the side of that huge prong—from base to tip—and then I heard a gasp. From Joanie! I twisted around into the same position she'd been in, arched up a little so I could let my head fall back, and waited; the spongy head of Eddie's dick between my lips. The next moment he pushed forward and down and I took a quick breath and let his log plug my throat. He pushed further. I felt it sliding past my tonsils, down the back of my tongue. I relaxed and let it push all the way—all the way in to where Ed's ball-sac was against the bridge of my nose, and then felt a similarly-sized thing push all the way into me at the other end. My body tightened. I shivered and then felt the warm rush as the orgasm took control of me. Eddie pulled back and I took a quick breath, but it all sounded like a moaning, gasping orgasm.

Because it was.

Then other endless moments slipping slowly by; pleasure that made my entire body feel like one single, oversized cunt, with things poking it at both ends. I was an open-ended tunnel and two people were reaching for each other through me. I remember looking up past the thick thing in my mouth and seeing Ed and Joan kissing above me. I remember Ed taking his cock completely out of my mouth and seeing (and feeling) Joan holding it, rubbing it against my face. It seemed like years went by but I remembered things in flashes.

And then there were wet, happy, frantic kisses to my face and I opened my eyes and saw Joan right there smiling. I kissed her back but then a thick, wet thing was pushing in between our mouths. I let my tongue out to touch it and Joanie did too, and then that became my whole world—two mouths kissing and licking around the stiff fleshy thing thrusting between them! I thought it would never end, and didn't want it to.

But it did. I came out of the trance I was in and found myself alone. I looked around in a panic, but before I could focus on anyone, I heard Joanie sigh.

"Yes, of course it's okay with me Eddie," she whispered, and my vision finally cleared up and I realized Ed was kneeling right there between my legs. He was looking over at Joan, who had taken the dildo and harness off, and they both now looked at me. "If it's okay with you Cindy," she said.

It wasn't exactly the first time Ed had ever poked me, but right then and there, with the way I was so completely melted into the mattress, and with a beautiful girl smiling at me and a cute guy kneeling right there—with a cock that was almost as thick as my arm—all I could, or wanted to do, was nod.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers