An Hotel in Her Town

Story Info
At last she meets her handsome internet lover.
1.6k words
3.85
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

He texts you to tell you he has arrived in town, your heart beats faster as you read on, he asks if you can meet him at his hotel at two that afternoon. Your fingers tremble as you text back your acceptance.

You begin immediately to ready yourself, First you take a hot shower, the needles of water stimulate your body and you lather yourself with luxurious soapy bubbles. You turn the shower off and dry yourself with a warm fluffy towel. You stand naked in front of your full length mirror. You are pleased with your reflection, your still wet hair forms a halo around your face, Your big brown eyes look back at you and your gaze wanders down the reflection of your body. The creamy smooth skin of your shoulders and chest slopes down to your protruding breasts, soft and round and milky white, emphasising the darker nipples at the point of each breast. your eyes follow to your waist, nicely slim, then the slight bulge of your stomach, your cute belly button, the slope of your belly to the tops of your legs. your gaze settles on your female sex, lightly surrounded with soft dark hair silky smooth to the touch of your fingers as you gently caress your pussy lips. "Will his fingers touch me here," you ask yourself, and you hear yourself answer "Oh please, I hope so."

You apply your make-up and add your favourite perfume You go to your lingerie draw and take out your best underwear, lacy black bra with matching thong and suspender belt. You know he would like to see you in your suspender belt, his favourite garment, he had mentioned in his numerous emails, but it is very warm and you don't want to wear stockings so you put it back in the draw and you wear just the bra and thong. Over the top you wear a simple short straight black dress.

You had met Charles while indulging in your favourite pastime of looking on the Internet for interesting people, It was never your intention to meet anyone in person, just the thrill of contacting and chatting with people you would never have known otherwise.

From the very first time you said,"Hi" to Charles you had been attracted to him, first with the things you spoke about, then after a couple of months you exchanged photographs. You thought he was very handsome, and he said very nice things about you.

Slowly over time, relationships and sex came into your conversations, and it was from then on that the sound of his voice and the things he said to you, began to turn you on. After every conversation a wetness formed in your pussy, and you knew you wanted to meet him.

But he lived in a town a long way from yours, You could not envisage any way you could get together. It was therefore a shock and a thrill when he said he could visit you and spend a couple of days with you, and today, he was here in your town.

You look good and you feel good. Now it is time to go. You phone for a cab and it is at the front of your house in minutes. You direct the driver to the hotel,feeling nervous on the journey, you arrive and pay off the taxi.

The automatic doors swing open and you go straight to reception and ask for your man. Within a couple of minutes he emerges from the lift and for the very first time, you lay eyes on each other.

He walks towards you, his eyes never leaving yours. He stands in front of you and you have to look up, He is taller than you expected but muscular and handsome. His blue eyes twinkle and he takes your hand, saying. "Hello Kaye."

"Hello," you only just whisper, He is speaking again but you have difficulty hearing him over your thumping heart. Then he is leading you to the lift. You begin to calm down as the elevator rises, you smile at each other but no words are spoken. The lift stops and you exit, he leads you along the corridor and stops outside room 507, he opens the door. You enter together and he closes the door behind you.

Looking around you see an expensive room, you look at the King size bed in the middle. Your mind idly asks why does he want such a big bed to himself, then you realise that he booked a large bed because he knew you would be here with him, and you smile to yourself.

"Would you like a drink Kaye?" he is asking you,

"Thank you," is your response and he pours you a large glass of dry white wine which is your favourite.

"Its wonderful to be with you at last," he says, and you clink glasses.

You sit on the couch together and he asks about events in your life, Things you have already spoken about in your conversations, and you ask questions of him and gradually you begin to learn new things about each other. You feel relaxed, you know that the wine is helping, and when he leans towards your face, you allow his lips to rest on yours. It is not a passionate kiss, merely a brush of the lips, he does it again this time a little stronger. He looks at you and takes the glass from your hand With his hands on your shoulders he pulls you towards him and you go without resistance.

He kisses your mouth this time with urgency and aggression, you feel his tongue enter your mouth, your tongue touches his and they twirl around. His hand clutches your breast, you feel your pulse racing and your body starts to come alive. He stops kissing you and stands up. He takes both of your hands and you walk with him to the side of the bed, he lifts your dress up and you raise your arms high while he takes it off. he looks at your sexy body clad in your lacy bra and thong, you feel slightly self conscious, but at the same time thrilled that he is looking at your near naked body. His mouth is hanging half open, you smile at him and ask.

"Do you like me?"

"You are gorgeous Kaye" he gasps "Lie on the bed darling."

You lie down with one leg straight out and one leg bent at the knee. You watch as he removes his clothing, His shirt, his pants his shoes and socks, and your heart leaps as he takes off his boxer shorts.

You look first at his hard erect cock standing out straight in front of his body, you see his big balls sac. then his strong thick legs, his hard stomach, his muscular chest and his wide shoulders, he has quite a lot of hair on his body, thick on his chest trailing down his stomach, abundant around his cock and balls and more on his thighs and legs. lastly you see his handsome clean shaven face smiling at you, and you want him. you hold your arms out to him and he lies alongside you on the bed crushing your body to his.

His hard cock presses into your soft belly. He reaches round and unhooks your bra, he pulls it from your body with his teeth, "Mmmmmmmmmm ," he whispers as he sees your warm round breasts for the first time, His tongue licks your nipples and they harden, you pull his head into your tits and he sucks much of one into his mouth, you reach down to feel his cock, it is as big as the biggest you have felt before, you feel it throb in your hand and you think how beautiful and manly it is.

He pushes your legs apart and kneels between them, he leans forward and kisses your stomach, he clutches your thong in his fingers and slowly eases it downward, his eyes never leave your body as he drinks in the beauty of your sex, your pussy lips stand open and inviting, your erect clitoris and inner folds protrude through, as excitement builds within your body, He gently strokes your pussy with the tips of his fingers, you are moist and he eases his finger to the opening of your hole where he inserts his finger into you, you cry out as you feel him invading your inner privacy, He crooks his finger inside you and amid the soft fleshy area at the top of your vagina, he touches your Gspot.

You react immediately, your body tosses upward, and you grip the sides of the bed and your piercing cry echoes round the room, your juices flow and you reach out for him. he withdraws his finger from your pussy and you grasp his cock and urgently guide him to the entrance of your convulsing cunt.

He drives into you, far far into your deep recesses, you rise to meet his thrusts, your belly's slap together , his bottom working like a piston while he fucks you, your orgasm is continuous and slurps with the motion of his cock as it drives in and out, your pussy muscles grip his rod and your thrills and tingles increase, almost causing you pain, Your head spins and you keep your eyes clenched shut.

Suddenly he stiffens, his back straight, His pumping motion stops, then begins again only twice as fast and harder, he grinds hard down on your pelvic bone bruising you and his ejaculation explodes into you. you feel it slam into the back of your womb, and you both scream and squeal together.

You hug and kiss and huddle on the bed, you can hardly believe you are with the man you have only dreamt about before today, And now you have enjoyed physical love with him for the first time, you don't ever want him to take his cock from your body. He stirs and you kiss him passionately.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers