An Idle Week and Lost Perspective

Story Info
Sarah finishes freshman year and has time on her hands.
10.3k words
4.79
17.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had finished her first year at College. Everyone else was studying for finals, she wasn't. She had succeeded where most fail. No final exams. Three more years and she could expect a starting salary over $100,000 and an impressive title to go with it. She sat completely motionless. The other students had already left. Her American Lit professor announced that his mother was dying. Instead of a final, he opted to give everyone the grade they had earned up to that point and spend time with her.

She thought about what she wanted to accomplish in life and how easy it had been, "Three more years. Easy!" She was extremely pleased with herself.

Friday and Saturday flew by. On Sunday she recognized a problem. Her friends weren't lucky. Although they were smart, they were not lucky. Unable to persuade them to celebrate with her was frustrating. She saw it as an equation (hard work + planning) (good luck) = (free time - friends). Sunday dragged. Everyone was serious and concerned about their tests. Monday crept by. She slept in until noon and still the daylight seemed long. On Monday night, Sarah went to a party with some people she had met in classes. They had just finished their Accounting 101 course.

"Wild bean counters!" she thought. "Oooh yeah, a real wild one."

Despite the bean counters, the party was fun. They were playing a drinking game with a Dr. Seuss Purity test.

"Have you ever done it with a goat?!" Everyone drinks. "Where'd you get this?" She asked.

"Never mind, we're subverting you! See it says it right here on the last line 'Invert to subvert the innocent.' It's an order," chortled a player.

"I've never done it with a goat. You told me to drink. You're misleading me," Sarah retorted.

"Noooo, you misunderstood. You must drink if you've done it, you must drink if it's preposterous, and in your case... You must drink, if everyone shouts drink!" chimed in another.

"DRINK!!" shouted the table.

"Oh yeah, and if you're thirsty," injected the host.

"This is entirely too clever for a bunch of bean counters to come up with, where'd you get it?" she charged in mock seriousness.

"Ohh! That hurts. You're a guest and you're insulting the host, that's bad manners. Didn't your momma teach you better than that?" Replied the guy sitting next to her, followed by a chorus of, "DRINK."

Sarah took a big gulp and asked, "Really where'd you get it?"

"Es de web, senorita. Mira el monitor," said the host.

"What?" Sarah shot back.

"You'll have to excuse our host. When he starts getting a buzz he begins to speak Spanish, uh, Spanglish. He had two semesters in high school and they were very traumatic it forced him to drop the class, but when he gets a buzz, look out; he thinks he's fluent. Very Dangerous. He said it's on the web and you should look at the screen," responded a girl across the table.

"See I knew you guys weren't creative enough to come up with that on your own," Sarah added smugly.

For the rest of the game, Sarah only drank a couple of times. She was amazed with the other players. Guys always lie, but the girls were blushing and drinking.

"This can't be for real, they've been tied up, anal sex, rubber suits. No way!" Sarah thought.

She was beginning to catch a buzz, but it seemed like the party had passed her up. All of these people were wild and she wasn't. Feeling alienated and jealous, Sarah left the party and headed back to her place. She continued to wonder if everyone was lying or if they actually had those experiences.

Once home, she sat down at the computer and thought about the purity test. She had known girls in high school who had fucked lots of guys, but they weren't her. Sarah had studied with a couple of the girls at the party. They were nice.

"Rubber suits? Bondage?"

Sarah grabbed a beer from her fridge and sat down in front of her monitor again. She typed into a search engine "nude pics". For the next two hours she saw people, together, alone, groups, etc. She couldn't believe the diversity. Some images were beautiful and sexy, while others were completely repulsive. One series of pictures caught her attention more than the others. A woman, close to her age, began by flashing the camera in a public park. As the shoot progressed, she disrobed completely.

Another shoot had the subject knocking on a glass door without any clothes. The final shoot began with the woman in an unzipped graduation robe thumbing a ride along the highway. It ended with her completely naked, except for some high heel shoes, fingering herself on the side of the road as cars drove by.

"That's incredible," she thought. "Strip in public. Broad daylight. She could have been caught. She must have been caught." Unable to believe her own eyes, Sarah turned off her computer and went to bed.

The images haunted her as she tried to get to sleep. After tossing and turning for an hour, she got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She was athletic. In high school she had lettered in cross country and swimming. She took off her t-shirt and looked at her breasts. Her nipples pointed up. She slid the boxers she was wearing over her ass and they fell bunched up at her ankles. Sarah wanted to walk out into the night, but worried her roommate might catch her.

"How do you explain something like that?" She wondered.

Sarah was feeling primal. She reflected on the evening and realized that for the last five hours she had been thinking about sex. Cognizant of the mental stimulation she began to act out her impulses. She began, by touching herself like the images she had seen. She spread her legs and reached behind her so she could see her fingertips push on her wet lips. She lay down on the bed in front of the mirror and watched her fingers deftly touch the sensitive area and bring her to a quick climax. There was something missing. A vague notion began to unfold in her mind.

She woke up around lunch. Her roommate had a final starting at 1:00 and had apparently left. Sarah drifted through the apartment naked. She opened all of the blinds and windows and returned to her bed. She luxuriated in the thrill of knowing anyone could look in and see her. She grazed her nipples with the palms of her hand. The cool air coming in the window helped her achieve the sensation she wanted. A hand strayed down her belly between her legs and gently scratched her perineum.

She touched her ass cheeks and her pink sphincter. Slowly, her other hand spread her labia. Wet and warm. It was one of the best feelings. She knew how to treat herself, but she wanted it different. With one hand attending to her pussy she rolled off the bed and went into the living room. She wanted something, unsure as to exactly what, but confident that she would recognize it when she found it. She stood at the windows looking out, caressing her delicate folds. The apartment complexes seemed to be empty. She wandered into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Cucumbers, intriguing but not what she wanted.

She drifted into the front hall and glanced through the peephole. No one. This was it, her hand slowly wrapped around the doorknob. Her other hand, was delightfully pumping three fingers in and out of her slippery pussy. She ached with desire to be on the other side of the door. Tempered by fear, she cracked open the door. Peering out, she felt encouraged. Slowly and silently she opened the door all of the way. She pushed her wet middle finger against her anus. More pressure now, and then sliding it forward, sinking into her hot open snatch. She emitted a low growl, as she slid her fingers in and out and pushed against her clit with the palm of her hand.

A door above opened and footsteps hurried down the stairs. In near panic she ducked behind a bush. Although her descending neighbor couldn't see her, she was in plain sight of anyone in the parking lot as well as tenants on the other side, and farther from her open door. Sarah briefly caught a glimpse of her reflection in her neighbor's window. She stole sideways glances straining to see anyone inside.

She managed to keep the bush between herself and her upstairs neighbor as he ran up the sidewalk she peeked around, throwing caution to the wind and shouted, "Hey what's the rush?"

Her possessed hands were prodding her ass and engorged sex. The pressure built inside her and she started to cum as he shouted back, "I've got a test."

It was like a summer rain, starting with heavy infrequent scattered raindrops that grow closer together into a torrential downfall and ends abruptly leaving everything soaked and glistening wet. She stumbled backward pushing her naked ass onto the cool frame of her roomie's bike. She glanced around, seeing no one. She straddled the bike and felt the metal of the bar spread her lips and slide back and forth. The cool sensation created a hollow feeling in her belly halting her orgasm for the moment. She pulled the bike around so she could watch it as it spread her lips. She tilted her hips and felt the wet polished metal slide over her sphincter. She dismounted and went inside her kitchen.

The cucumber felt cold, as she retrieved it from the vegetable drawer. She walked back to the front door and leaned against it. "You lucky little vegetable."

Sarah put three fingers inside her and pulled them out and up spreading her lips and opening herself for her cold friend. Hunching over and tipping her hips up, she tried to see the blunt end force the delicate skin aside and penetrate to her sexual core. Her fingers went side to side and up and down over the tightly stretched membrane encircling the intruder. Her clit was a tiny knot sending bolts of pleasure through her spine. Thick and cold probed deeper, unconcerned with her gyrations and the space it was creating inside her.

She recognized herself standing on her toes, knees pointing out to make room for this unapologetic intruder. Her upper body, bent like a question mark, hair hanging down, while her hands worked furiously to satisfy her insatiable urge. She wanted to cram all of it inside her pink quim. As she forced the rough end even with her delicate lips her sight was failing. No farther. She sank down into a squat, the phallus backing out, stretching and covering the sensitive skin with cum. She found herself rocking forward, using the ground to fuck the long infiltrator back inside of her; then rising up to have it slide out.

The sensations caused by the cucumber and her fingers had built an orgasm, which was slowly shutting down all of her other senses. Sarah rolled onto her side and kicked the door shut. Her eyes closed, in an effort, that she hoped would aid trying to draw the cucumber all of the way inside. Her pussy clenched. She straightened her legs and spread them so her hand could assist in the final assault on her sex. Clamping her thighs together she felt the triumph of a complete penetration coupled with the pinnacle of a well deserved, orgasm. As she curled up, her abdominal and vaginal muscles gently pushed the cucumber out stretching her sensitive lips in a deliciously painful way. She focused on the slippery sensation as fatigue gave way to sleep.

Minutes or hours later, she heard a car pull up outside the apartment door. She extracted her glistening friend, managed to stand, click the dead bolt, run into the bathroom and turn on the water right before her roommate's key slid into the lock. She made a mental note of how embarrassing it would have been to be caught by her roommate.

"Next time I'll try this somewhere else."

After her shower, Sarah was still feeling anxious. What if someone had seen her? What IF, someone had seen her. The thought, at once was frightening and seductive. What would they/he/she say? Anything? She decided to run, hoping it would relieve some tension. She liked running. Usually, it erased all of her concerns and thoughts. This was a Tuesday, LSD (long slow distance) day. She wanted to run her ten-mile route around the campus, stopping at the library for water at the half way mark, then back home.

It was hot out. She put her hair in a ponytail. Put on her jog bra and a cropped running tank top, slid on her panties, running shorts, and footwear. She was out the door before her roommate knew she was leaving. Sarah felt relieved to be outside in the fresh air, after she had tossed the cucumber into a nearby dumpster. Three miles later, she began to get agitated. She couldn't get over the rush from the morning.

Her mind wandered back to her monitor and the girl standing naked at a glass door, "How could she have posed for all of those pictures? Did she get arrested? What could possibly motivate people to put their pictures on the net?"

She considered emailing them to ask, but she was three miles away from home. When she reached the library, Sarah was already tired of running. She walked up the steps to get a drink.

Once inside, she felt her skin pull tight. It was easily ten to fifteen degrees cooler due to the air conditioning. She noticed a couple of heads turn as she made her way to the drinking fountain. She was flushed from the run and decided to freshen up in the bathroom. She splashed some water on her face and wiped the back of her neck. Glancing in the mirror she tried to imagine how she must have looked sliding back and forth on the bar of the bicycle and fucking herself in the hallway.

She smiled to herself, and thought of the absurdity of fucking herself with a vegetable, recanted thinking, "It did work."

She was about to push open the door and run again when an idea hit her. Lingering for a moment, she turned and headed to the second floor. After about 15 minutes she had confirmed her hunch. Except for the study rooms and the research areas, this was a nearly empty building; and it was open 24 hours a day during finals. On the fourth floor she found the section where the doctorate students left their dissertations. No one ever visited these areas.

Hastily, she pulled off her top, setting it on top of the nearest shelf. Then removed her jog bra. Sarah's heart raced as she exposed her breasts to the cool air. She felt and saw her nipples harden, even more. Sarah thought she heard someone coming and clasped her arms around her chest. She held her breath and tried to listen. It was impossible. All she could hear was the thumping of her heart and the blood rushing through her veins. She walked towards the end of the shelves and glanced up and down. No one. Her breathing eased and she walked back to where her top was.

"Aughhhh... I am so jumpy," she thought.

With another furtive glance up and down the aisle she caught her waistband with her thumbs sliding shorts and panties down to her shoes.

"Naked!" she thought as she tried to step out of her clothes. She fell over with a thwack. "Falling on your bare ass in the library, think if you hit your head an knocked yourself out," her conscience screamed,

"What the hell would you tell the people who found you? What would you say to the judge after you've been arrested? 'Your honor, I wasn't naked, I was wearing socks and running shoes.' That will go over well. This is a very bad idea. Someone will see you. Put your clothes on."

Despite her conscience, Sarah managed to pull her shorts and panties off. She sat on the cold tile and rocked her hips trying to push her swelling wet lips against it. She lay down on her back and held her breath listening. Only the air conditioner hummed. She rolled over and felt the cold tile on her nipples, tummy and thighs.

"Naked in the library," her mind was now cooing in a conspiratorial tone. "Get up, see if you can spy on anyone. Naked in the library."

She stood up, still clutching her panties and shorts. "I should explore," she answered herself.

Looking at her hand she realized that if she got into crunch, it would be much easier to quickly put on her shorts and top without the bra and panties. Sarah scrunched them behind some books and carefully crept around the third floor. The idea had been far sexier than the reality. As it turned out, there was no one else on this floor.

Feeling bold, she left her top and shorts with her other stuff and she began enjoying her freedom. Sarah headed to the stairs; she had been playing with herself to keep the rush going. The stairs represented a greater obstacle, because people on the floor above or those below. The thought of being caught excited her and a tubular handrail reminded her of the cold metal of her roommate's bike and the glistening cucumber.

Sarah grew more cautious as she reached the stairwell entry. She could hear people below, papers rustling, an occasional cough, voices and footsteps on the stairs. She glanced up, then down and didn't see anyone. She made her way to the center railing. She felt dirty, as she tilted her pelvis so her lips came in contact with the metal.

"That's good," she thought.

Rocking up on her toes and back down she made all of the bent part wet and shiny. She turned around and pushed the metal against her ass. "That's nice," as it slid under her ass and pushed her lips apart.

She thought about sliding down, She walked down a couple of steps backwards with the railing sliding against her privates. "Oohhhh." She stopped and twitched with her pelvis to relubricate herself.

Now she wanted penetration. She was lying down, with her chest resting on the banister, her breasts and legs dangling on either side. She could smell her sex and it turned her on more. Looking up she saw the doorknob.

"Maybe."

She pushed her clit against the railing again and scissored off. As Sarah reached the doorway she realized the knob was too high. Not to be dissuaded, she stroked her mons and thought, "If only I had some phone books or..."

She laughed as she retrieved two stacks of books off the shelf and set them down in front of the knob. She climbed onto the books grabbing the edge of the door and lowered her throbbing pussy onto the smooth metal surface. It felt good but no penetration. She turned herself around and felt the cold metal cleave her ass cheeks. She bent over and backed up as much as she could, pushing against the railing for whatever leverage she could get.

The cold metal rubbed over her puckered ass hole and splayed out her lips. She wiggled her hips trying to push it in deeper. It was too wide and not long enough. It spread Sarah apart, but no more. She closed her eyes and put one hand between her legs. Circling her clit, she became unaware of what was going on around her. Suddenly, she realized someone was about to come down the stairs. She wanted to be caught, but not like this. With no grace, she jumped into the safety of the fourth floor and headed for her clothes.

She was frustrated. A doorknob. I'm trying to fuck a door. A cucumber was one thing, it worked. A doorknob was another. She needed something she could get penetration with. She needed someone she could get penetration with. Someone who would know she wanted to be fucked, but she also wanted it to be a stranger.

Sarah put on her top and her shorts, and headed down to she second floor. She grabbed a dinky library pencil, a couple of request cards, and sat down at a table.

She wrote: You should have found this note with my panties. I'd like you to help me find some more of my things. Take these and go to the fourth floor. Find the Psychology section. There is a dissertation on sexuality, by Henry James. When you open it, you will find the next clue.

In the next note she wrote: You should now be holding my jogging bra and my panties. As amazing as this may sound, I completely undressed exactly where you are standing and spent nearly 45 minutes touching myself and wandering around naked. I want you to help me, by playing a game with me. Leave a card with a keyword here in this dissertation. I'll look up the word in the big dictionary at the entrance of the library and you should have a note telling me where to go to find the next clue. If you follow my instructions to my satisfaction, I'll do anything you dare me to do in this library. Remember, you can make this game go on as long or as short as you want, but if I am caught, our fun may come to an end.