An Ill-Advised Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is a lovely piece, one of my favorites," Lena replied.

"How much?" Cassandra asked, her gaze still glued to the mirror.

"I've priced it at $220,000." Lena paused and smiled. "But since you are a neighbor I'd let you have it for $175,000."

To her credit, Cassandra did not choke. She put a look on her face like she was considering the offer, then said, "It's tempting. But I'd have to convince Brad to take me somewhere that I could wear it first. And that's just not his scene." She smiled sweetly and placed the necklace back on the shelf in the safe.

Cassandra rose from the stool and looked around the workroom. "You have so much valuable material, dear. Are you ever worried about thieves or break-ins?"

Lena shrugged. "It's never been an issue. I'm confident I could handle myself if something went wrong."

And that's when an idea was born in Cassandra's scheming little head.

"Well I hope you're right, dear. But there are so many unsavory types in the world you just never know what could happen," Cassandra said. "Well, thank you for the tour, but I must be going. So much to do. See you around." She walked to the door and paused. "And do tell that lovely husband of yours that I was thinking of him. Ta ta!" She swept out of the store, leaving a lingering cloud of her perfume in the air.

Cassandra's next stop was the country club. From the moment she learned at the pool party that Roger was the tennis pro, she had decided she would go and sign up for tennis lessons. Worst case, she thought, she would get to see Roger in tight shorts, sweating and flexing his sinewy muscles. Best case had been she'd seduce him and satisfy the needs that poor little Brad no longer could. Brad was nice and all, but he had become dull and variety is the spice of life, she thought, so the occasional tryst seemed necessary. And bedding the husband of the mousy little jeweler who lived next door and seemed so popular in the neighborhood – well that was just a bonus.

But now, there was even more of a wrinkle. Roger's sweet little bitch of a wife was loaded. There were enough gems and precious metals in her store to finance a lifetime of excess and an endless string of young handsome studs. So, the new best case was to seduce Roger and get him to help her rob the jewels out from under the pathetic unsuspecting Lena. Cassandra pulled into the country club. Before getting out to let the valet park, she pulled out her signature lip gloss and lavished on a heavy wet coat. She wanted Roger to notice her mouth. She loathed using it to service men but the occasional blowjob had gone a long way and she was pretty good when she needed to be.

As it turned out, it took only one blowjob to hook Roger, which she administered in the back room at the Pro Shop. It took all of three minutes of overt flirting, brushing her breasts against him and licking her lips to get Roger in the back. After kissing and groping for a few minutes, she glided to her knees and pulled Roger's tennis whites down to his feet. He was rather well hung, slightly over eight inches, which would be very pleasant when he fucked her, she mused, but presented a challenge for giving head. She thought briefly about trying to go straight to fucking but thought better of it – nothing hooks a guy like a sexy blowjob.

She pulled his boxers down and let his erection snap free. "So big," Cassandra cooed appreciatively. "Does little Lena know how good she's got it?" Roger grinned a big stupid grin. Cassandra stroked Roger's cock lightly, rubbing her thumb against the sensitive spot beneath the head. Precum started to drip from Roger's peehole, which Cassandra caught with her thumb and rubbed around the head.

When Roger's cock was completely hard and pulsing with his rapid heartbeat, Cassandra released it from her hands, which elicited a plaintive moan from Roger. "Patience, darling," Cassandra whispered. She reached into her purse and produced her tube of lip gloss, which she reapplied with practiced precision. She looked up at Roger and said, "If a girl's going to give a porn-star blowjob, she needs to have a porn star mouth, don't you think?" Without waiting for an answer, she opened her mouth wide and took several inches of Roger's dick inside. When she closed her lips, a bright red ring clung to his cock.

Without breaking eye contact, Cassandra slowly dragged her lips back up the length of his shaft until just the head was in her mouth. She swished her tongue around the top and then slowly descended until she took as much of his cock as she could without choking. Which was not enough for Roger, who pushed insistently to get further into her throat. If it had been Brad doing this to her, Cassandra would have bitten it off right then and there. But she had plans for Roger so she did her best to give the appearance of enjoying it and amped up her tongue and lip technique in hopes of getting Roger to temporarily forget about throat fucking her.

It was not the world's greatest blowjob. Not even close. In fact, Lena gave much better head than Cassandra did. But that did not register with Roger. This slutty glammed-up babe went from hitting on him the night before to sucking him off the next day so no matter how it felt physically, Roger was mentally on top of the world. Why couldn't Lena be like this? Well, he thought, it's her loss. And what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Which is what he told himself about the countless other blowjobs he had gotten from women who were not Lena.

Cassandra gamely swallowed every drop of cum that Roger had to give, which was not all that much given the fact that he had masturbated in the shower thinking about Cassandra that morning. And now that she was actually blowing him, he cursed himself for jerking off – totally flooding her mouth would have been awesome. Next time.

When she nursed every last drop from him, she pulled his shorts back up and gave his deflating cock a gentle pat. "Thanks," she said. Yuck, she thought. "You tasted as good as I thought you would." Which wasn't great. Cassandra got up and brushed the wrinkles from her skirt. She found a mirror and reapplied first her lipstick, then the gloss.

"That was hot," Roger said. "My dick looked great between your shiny lips."

"Glad you liked it. For some reason, Brad just isn't into that." Which was a lie; Brad loved it when Cassandra had done that for him. But lately, when he had the courage to even ask, she would dismissively tell him that he'd have to do a lot more to get a blowjob out of her, and she would never waste her expensive lipstick on his dick. She'd get to that point with Roger, she thought, but for now it was a worthwhile investment.

They both emerged from the back room and Cassandra asked suggestively, "So, Mr. Pro, when's my next lesson?"

"I can fit you in whenever you want," Roger said, laughing at what he thought was a successful attempt at sexual humor. Cassandra cringed on the inside.

"Same time tomorrow, then?" she said, and winked as she swished out the Pro Shop door. Roger stood there grinning.

When he got home that evening, Roger was a bit more distant to Lena than usual. When she casually mentioned over dinner that Cassandra had dropped by the store, though, he nearly spit his food out.

"She seemed very interested in my high-end jewelry," Lena said.

"I bet it looked good on her," Roger said in what he thought was an innocent tone of voice.

"I suppose," Lena sighed. "You think she's attractive, don't you?"

"Well, sure. She really knows how to look sexy. Guys appreciate that effort."

"But when I tried it last night for you, you told me it didn't work."

"Yeah. I guess that some women can pull that look off and some can't." Roger paused. "But that's OK, you're kinda sexy in your own way, you know what I mean?" Which, in Roger-speak, meant that he did not think she was sexy, her way or any way. "But you give great blowjobs so it doesn't really matter."

Sadly, Roger thought he was paying Lena a compliment.

Nevertheless, when they went to bed that night, hoping that Roger's heart was in the right place even if he was an insensitive dolt from time to time, Lena shimmied down and began giving Roger a slow, sensuous blowjob. Years of experience with his cock, and noticing and remembering what he liked, enabled Lena to drive him to ecstasy.

All Roger was thinking was, "Gee, I wish Cassandra could suck dick like this."

The next two weeks was a flurry of clandestine meetings between Cassandra and Roger. After a couple of blowjobs in the Pro Shop, they graduated to hardcore fucking – much to the relief of Cassandra – at a nearby hotel. She learned that Roger could not lick pussy to save his life but she moaned and screamed just the same to make him feel good. It was not the sex that Cassandra was looking forward to each day, however (although Roger did have a decent sized cock and a lot of stamina). It was the post-coital conversation that Cassandra really enjoyed. Because she was planting the seeds of her plan.

Each day, Cassandra became more daring and more explicit in painting a mental picture for Roger.

Day 2: "Lena sure does have a lot of gems at her store."

Day 4: "With all that money tied up in those stones, you'd think she'd be more generous with you. Take you on some romantic getaway or something."

Day 7: "Imagine what we could do with all those jewels. We could go anywhere. Do anything."

Day 10: "I'd be worried if I were her. She is very careless about the security at her shop. She just leaves the safe open all day."

Day 13: "Do you really want to stay with her? Does she understand you like I do? Is she as sexy as me?"

Day 14: "Oh, Roger, I would love to run away with you, but how would we live? We'd need money. And lots of it."

Cassandra had successfully seduced Roger to the point where he was ready to run off with her. That is, if he wasn't terrified at Lena's reaction. He never shared Lena's abilities with Cassandra; Lena had been quite clear with him that if he ever divulged her secret he would regret it. But Roger knew that dumping Lena would make her very angry, and dumping her for Cassandra would be even worse. Of course, he couldn't share this fear with Cassandra – she'd think he was weak or pussy-whipped.

Choice of words was never Roger's strong suit. And so, it was his choice of words to Cassandra that sealed their fates. Roger didn't want Cassandra to lose interest. He did want to run off with her. He wanted to live the sexy exotic life that Cassandra described. But he was afraid of angering Lena, but didn't want to admit that fear to Cassandra. He'd have to express it in a way that seemed manly, that made him still seem strong and desirable.

"I don't know, Cassandra, I just don't think Lena could go on living without me," he said.

Cassandra had experienced lust before. Physical lust came first when she was younger. Then when she learned she could manipulate men with her charms, she lusted for power. But bossing Brad around had begun to lose interest for her years ago and since she never wanted to actually work, she looked for opportunities to wield power in social situations. But finding more interesting and challenging social circles in which to play required money. Money-lust had become her latest obsession. Brad was a good provider but they had leveraged everything to buy the trappings of success, and she wanted more. Needed more. And so the lust for money grew.

But suddenly, Roger had awakened a new kind of lust. She saw an opportunity to secure her financial future and exert the ultimate influence on another person. Roger said that Lena could not go on living without him. Good. So let's make it that she wouldn't go on living. Money-lust had a new playmate. Blood-lust.

It took another three weeks of sex – and far too may blowjobs than she wanted – for Cassandra to float the idea of hiring someone to eliminate Lena. The first week was spent convincing Roger that Lena was mean and insensitive. This was easier than Cassandra had anticipated, but of course she didn't know about the few times in Roger's past where his gross mistreatment of Lena had resulted in serious punishment. Like when he had called her a cunt for interrupting him while playing videogames and she shrank him down to the size of a spark plug and placed him on the top shelf of the home theater cabinet with the fan from the game console blowing hot air on him for 8 hours. Or when he carelessly spilled a bottle of bourbon on a silk shawl that her grandmother had woven for her and then drunkenly laughed that she could throw it in the dryer and turn it into a handkerchief; that earned him being turned into a handkerchief himself and hung out on the clothesline during a driving rainstorm. No permanent damage, just pointed lessons that Lena hoped would dissuade Roger from future lapses in judgment. No such luck.

During the second week, Cassandra alternated between painting a compelling picture of their future luxurious life together and exaggerating the bitterness of his current life with Lena. She knew she couldn't convince him that his current life was bad unless she compared it to the potential of unimaginable pleasure and wealth. Roger bought it.

The last week was when she outlined the details of the plan. She would hire someone to rob the store. She'd tell the robber that it was mostly costume jewelry but there was a lot of gold and platinum bars in the safe, which would be open, but to grab everything from the safe, just to be sure. She'd assume that the thief would try to screw them by keeping the precious metals and would let him think he'd pulled a fast one. It was the raw gems that Cassandra wanted.

And, finally, she'd tell the thief that the owner was armed, so he should shoot first and ask questions later.

When it was all over, they'd leave the country and their previous lives behind. Cassandra did not mention, of course, that she'd also be ditching Roger at some point, sooner rather than later, when someone better looking, more worldly and – thank god! – a lot smarter came along.

Roger balked, of course. But Cassandra explained that they were not actually killing Lena, the robber was. And this kind of robbery would have happened anyway, given how careless Lena was with security. And Roger wouldn't technically be part of it since Cassandra was doing all of the planning. All she needed from Roger was the money for the down payment on the hired gun.

In the end, sex and greed defeated human decency. Cassandra had woven a spell over Roger stronger than any magic Lena would ever have used on him. The plan seemed sound, and his hands were (relatively) clean. He felt badly about Lena but he convinced himself that it was only a matter of time before she got mad and turned him into a mouse and fed him to the neighborhood cats. So, Roger withdrew $50,000 from his brokerage account, which he turned over to Cassandra, who converted them to bearer bonds for paying the robber.

Lena had known something was wrong weeks before. On one occasion, Roger had come straight home from a meeting with Cassandra and had forgotten to ditch his shirt. The scent of Cassandra's perfume clung to the shirt, and Lena noticed it when she sorted the laundry. She tried to ignore it; lots of women wear that same perfume. But the seed of doubt was planted.

When Roger became increasingly less interested in sex, her suspicions increased. Roger was always a total horn-dog and even through all of the other dalliances he had successfully hidden from Lena, he remained consistently ready for any sexual activity Lena offered. But not lately. She couldn't tell whether that meant he was getting it elsewhere or that he simply had fallen out of love with her. Part of her didn't want to know.

A few days before the planned robbery, Lena was surprised when Brad wandered into her store. Lena liked Brad. They exchanged pleasantries on the street from time to time. He was always friendly and polite. But she also felt a strange unspoken kinship with him. Although they never discussed it, they both knew the other was married to someone who treated them badly. And they both knew they didn't deserve it.

"Hello, Brad, what a pleasant surprise," Lena said brightly.

"Hi, Lena. I've wanted to stop by your shop for a while. Cassandra's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something nice." Lena smiled a sad smile. Brad was too good for this. His wife was a bitch and very possibly screwing her husband yet he wanted to buy her a pretty gift. She could tell it was hard for him but he was doing it for the right reasons. His gift wasn't so much out of love for Cassandra as it was respect for their marriage. Brad was a good husband. For the first time, Lena envied Cassandra. "I don't have a huge budget, so ..." His voice trailed off.

"Don't you worry," Lena said. "I'm sure we'll find something wonderful for you to give her. C'mon in the back – that's where I keep all the good stuff for my special customers." Lena gave him a warm smile and his face brightened. She led him to the back, where the safe hung open.

"Wow," he said, "Cassandra was right. That's safe is overflowing with incredible jewels."

"Cassandra told you about the safe?" Lena asked.

"Yes. She came home the day after that great party you threw for us and raved about the fortune in stones you had. It made quite an impression on her. That's kinda why I wanted to see about getting her a gift from you. Since she was so taken with it all, I thought she'd really like it if it had come from the treasure trove she couldn't stop talking."

Couldn't stop talking about. Lena thought that was a bit odd but quickly dismissed it. Brad's sentiment was so sweet that she wanted to find something good for him to give, even though the recipient was that harpy Cassandra. She had the perfect idea.

Lena reached into the back of the safe and produced a necklace of alternating pink and blue sapphires. They were all, of course, exquisite in color and shimmered in the light of the workshop. If it had been appraised by another jeweler he'd have said it was worth at least $20,000.

"I can give this to you for $600," Lena said. "I have a great supplier of sapphires and was able to get a great deal on these." She smiled to herself; he'd never know that she was her own supplier of perfect gems. "I don't know if you believe in this sort of thing, but I am told that the sapphires from this particular mine have special properties. The sapphires' colors become more intense depending on how the recipient and the giver feel about each other. Deep intense blue means the man cares for the woman deeply. Bright neon pink means the woman cares deeply for the man." She was casting the spell on the stones as she described their special magic.

"That's a great story," Brad said, "but I think I'll keep it to myself. Cassandra's likely to just laugh at me if I tell her that."

A wicked grin crossed Lena's lips. "What's the matter? Cassandra doesn't believe in magic?" Brad looked at Lena for a moment and then laughed, and Lena joined in. Lena wrapped the gift, ran Brad's credit card and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek as he left. A good man, Lena thought. Cassandra does not deserve him.

On the day of the robbery, Roger got up early and left the house before Lena awoke. He didn't sleep much the night before, alternating between guilt about what was about to happen and excitement about his new life ahead. He went to work and made sure that people all over the club saw that he was there. He wanted to make sure there was no way he could be tied to the upcoming crime.

Cassandra was far more cool about it. She was lounging in bed, wearing the new necklace that her clueless husband had given her for her birthday yesterday. She looked at it idly, marveling at Brad's terrible eye for jewelry. The blue sapphires were a deep royal blue, but the pink sapphires were almost as pale as glass. Yet another thing about Brad she wouldn't miss.