An Illicit Affair? Nope.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rotated round and I got him back into my 'prisoner' hold.

"Now," I told him, squeezing and rolling the cock that had just about blown a hole through the top of my head. "Don't you dare try to escape, or I will smack you, you naughty naughty man. You have just made love to your son's wife; you are a very bad boy!" I let go of his prick and slapped his thigh. But I regained my grip very quickly.

"I won't maam, please don't hurt me," he pleaded with me. I glared at him for effect. I was pulling on his cock once more, suddenly I wanted him back in me, back where he could do me the most good. I began to kiss and love him, I did magic on his prick back to near full hardness, it felt so hot and powerful in my hand. Mike's dad was a real lover; he knew what to do with a woman, even though I was his daughter in law. I didn't care any more, I just wanted this wonderful weapon back where it now belonged, in me!

What we were doing was wrong, I know that, but it was too late to turn the clock back. I had been unbelievably thick and stupid; he had taken the advantage, and used it to get me where he wanted me, underneath him with his cock buried to the hilt. And now I had loved it, my marriage vows were blown out of the water, but not just with another man. This other man was my husband's dad, my father in law, my son's granddad. He would never have to blackmail me again, I knew already that I wouldn't be saying no to him. I would be there for him if possible when ever he wanted me.

I had him back in my grip, teasing him, playing the game for him, and now he was responding to it. His lovely dick was on the up again, literally!

"Ooooh Henry," I cooed, "is this for me, hmmm?" I waggled it at him.

"Its all yours Nelly, you just go right ahead and do with it what ever you want, I don't mind one little bit." Mt breath was already getting ragged again. I bent down, kissed the head, licked it, then sucked it. But it wasn't where I needed it the most, this could come later, I thought.

I got over him and stared intently into his eyes as I guided his explosive missile at me. I felt so grateful to him as I sank down on it. I moved from side to side to get it all in. I put my hands flat on his chest and for a few moments I just sat on it savouring the feeling. The completeness of deed, the hot sensation coming from his cock, bleeding into me through the walls of my hot wet vagina. Henry just laid there and let me feel him in me. That in itself caused a orgasm to ripple through me.

I had never known sex like this, I was, or had been until today, a true one man woman. Making love was what Mike and I did, with Henry I was learning the art of fucking, and being fucked, because that was what he had just done to me. For the first time in my life I had been well truly fucked. That's not to say I had never had satisfaction through Mike, I had, and I loved sex with him. But this was something new to me, something I didn't know about.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what I was doing, I began to rock back and forth on him, his prick was doing everything in me. The different shape of meant it was touching me where I hadn't been touched, filling me where I hadn't been filled, it was utterly and completely alien to my life as it was before, and I loved it.

I was soon rising and falling on him, he held me by my upper arms, in between ripping my super sensitive nipples. I was crying out, I knew it was me, but it sounded from elsewhere. I bumped up and down forcing orgasms out of me. I dropped down to kiss him, then back up riding him as hard as I could. I could see him below me, but he was in a haze for some reason, then I realised my vision was blurred.

Then my hitherto unknown final climax blasted me off him. I wasn't waiting for it, I hadn't expected it, it just hit me and threw me backwards off him, I landed on my back, my legs bent under me. And I was fucked, literally. My head was hanging over the edge of the bed and I couldn't get up. I had no strength and my orgasm still had me in its grip.

Henry reached down, took my wrists and slowly and gently pulled me up and I fell on to him. I was more than dazed; my mind had been cooked, frazzled. Henry comforted me, wrapped me in his arms and cuddled me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, kissing my neck, oh god that felt so good. I gradually 'came to,' and melted into him.

As I came down from my personal mountain high, reality began to seep in. I looked at the clock, I had 45 minutes to picking up my son Jamie.

"I have to go Henry," I whispered to him.

"Yes Nelly, I understand and its okay."

"What are we going to do Henry?" I was too innocent to have any answers.

"I want you to come back tomorrow Nelly, I want to love you all over again. I want to be loved by you all over again. I want to breathe your breath when you kiss me. I want the soft warmth of your love and your body to keep me warm."

His words hit me so hard, they were so sincere, all I could say was, "Yes Henry, I do too, I'll be here by 9.15 okay?" We kissed some more then got up to shower. I dressed and left, but not without a lot more kissing, and a few gropes of his wonderful cock. My husband's dad was now without doubt, my confirmed lover, he would keep me more than happy and contented.

I had gone from being the most faithful wife in the world, to having an affair with my father in law, and it just felt so good. I'm not saying it was right, but oh, how I had enjoyed making love with him once my walls were down, my inhibitions banished. And upper most in my mind was, I knew my marriage would benefit, from being sexually frustrated and no where to go or do about it. I was already happily satisfied in a way I had never thought possible, or even known was possible.

My whole sex life had revolved around Mike, and then my vibrator, Martha had introduced me to a new but slightly sordid world of sex on the internet. I had thought I had covered myself, and then found out I hadn't. And I still didn't know how he had found it was me. I hadn't thought to ask him yet. I would do so tomorrow.

That night, as I gazed upon my husband, my loving man, knowing I had been forced to have sex and ended up loving it with his father. I felt a lot of guilt, but tempered with that was the strange feeing inside of me that I was right to have done it. He had given me what I had needed from nearly the first day I was wed, satisfaction and relief.

The next day I dressed to kill, Mike had gone to work, I wore my coat again, and under that was nothing but a tiny thong! My heels were the only other item adorning me. I took my son to school and felt so deliciously naughty walking and talking with the other young mothers, and thinking, 'if you only knew what I would be up to and doing in the next 30 minutes.' I felt twinges in my newly smooth as glass vagina.

I hurried to Henry's apartment as fast as I could, my thoughts were totally fixed on his gorgeous prick ramming home like a bullet down a rifle barrel. When I got there the door was ajar, I stopped for a moment wondering what was going on.

"Henry," I called.

"I'm in here Nelly, lock the door behind you," he answered from his bedroom. I dashed in, and there he was, laid naked on the bed, cock in hand and it was waiting for me.

I threw my coat off, and posed for a minute, one knee raised, turned slightly to one side, head on one side, my hair across my face, my eyes flashing at him. I wanted to have some semblance of equality. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw me like this, and I was getting hotter and hotter between my legs, my nipples were like champagne corks. I was just looking at his brilliant cock, the same flesh bespoken lover. God I wanted it so much I could smell and taste it in the air.

What had happened to me? I had opened myself to this simply by going on the internet, at the suggestion of my best friend Martha. And the chances of meeting Henry there must have been astronomical, but it had happened. Unless she had set me up? No, she can't have, can she? Was Noel, Henry? I wondered, no he can't be I decided.

I cast all those brief thoughts from my mind and dived on to the bed, I gobbled his cock. I love sucking Mike's, and this was just as good, the feel of a hot hard cock in there fighting me was so fulfilling, the soft velvety feel of it sliding around in my willing mouth was just mind blowing.

But as yesterday, at the moment in time it wasn't where I needed it to be, deep in my glistening hot dripping vagina. I pulled away and climbed on him again just like yesterday. My urgent need took control of me; I sank down on it in a rush. Then Henry flipped me on to my back and again I was subjected to a fabulous hammering, he banged me like I had never been banged, it was something I hadn't yet experienced in my young life.

My husband's father was fulfilling his words. He would give me everything I ever needed with his one solid column of flesh.

I surrendered to it, to him, my needs for this was paramount, My knowledge of sex, I was finding out, was very limited to say the least. Henry was becoming my teacher, my very own tutor in love and sex. He was on top of me, his hips battering into mine as he raged his cock into and out of my swimming hole. I was holding on for grim death again, just like yesterday, again.

Henry was fucking me with what I suppose can only be called controlled aggression. He was the aggressive, and I was being controlled. I couldn't even keep up with my titanic orgasms. He wrecked me with his cock. Why Mike couldn't have got his genes for this I didn't know. And suddenly I was filled to the brim with cum, my vagina was an internal swimming pool, full to the top of hot thick cum and splashing over as he sank his prick deeper and deeper into me.

If I didn't end up pregnant from all this I would show my ass in a shop window. My insides sucked it all up again; I could feel it all inside me worming its way to where it was meant to be, my receptive womb. The fact that my father in law could be the father of my next child didn't matter one jot. I was a woman in heat. I needed to be mated, and by a powerful dominant male and my husband's dad was filling that role right now. He was my all consuming male, if I had been a lioness, he would have taken me from my pride and had me.

Henry rolled slowly away and pulled me to him, my thoughts were, 'I don't love you Henry but I do in a certain way. I love Mike, but I do love what you are, and what you are doing to me.' I felt totally vital and alive, my body was on fire. I was crushed inside by this abyss like feeling of depth. I didn't really understand it, but I knew it for what it was. Mike was my ever loving husband, and I loved him as never before.

But my maternal desires were at the fore now, I was becoming more desperate to be impregnated, and the fact that my father in law was doing it never mattered. Henry had me, he would use me, take me, I was nothing on his horizon except his sunlight. My most central thought now was, to get that cock in me again, and as many times as you can until I miss my period. That's all I wanted, to be insanely fucked and ploughed by Mike's dad.

But I wasn't thinking straight, whilst he wanted to make love and fuck me at every opportunity. He also wanted to do me every which way but loose, and I wouldn't be asked either. I found out very early, that what he wanted, he got, and that was going to be the end of that! Big Time!

I was resting at his side with my head on his shoulder; he was stroking my hair, kissing my head, hugging me.

"Henry," I said softly.

"Yes darling?"

"How did you find out it was me on that site?"

"That was so unbelievably easy Nelly, you were so naive."

"How, why?"

Because Nelly you had your wedding ring on and in full view in nearly every photo. I knew it was you from the first one you sent me."

"No!" I gasped in horror.

"Yes Nelly you did, and getting you was even easier, I am so glad to say. I have to tell you Nelly, I have lusted after you from the very first day I met you. I know I shouldn't have, but I did."

"My god Henry, oh my god!"

Then he gave me a sort of ultimatum. "I am going to give you an out Nelly," he said, "you can go if you like, the photos will never surface, you are free if you want to be."

I thought hard about that offer for all of one second. "I don't think so Henry, I'm in, I'm staying, if it's all the same to you," I said, as I grabbed his cock.

"Nelly, you have just made me very happy, I feared you would go when I told you you could."

I did the only thing I thought I could do right then to show him I meant what I said. I bent my head and sucked up his wet cock.

I heard him groan, his hands went into my hair to hold my head.

"Now you are there Nelly, you are not getting off until you've finished what you are doing!" I nodded my head enthusiastically in reply to the ultimatum. And I set to work, it took me an age, an age that I worshipped; he had cum in me not too long ago. But I was going to the gate with this now; I didn't care how long it would take me.

I had his hot balls in my mouth one at a time, I fingered his ass, I licked and sucked every place I could get my lips and mouth to. I left no stone unturned as it were. I ate him, and devoured him, I prayed at the alter of his manhood, his alpha male status. I was realising that every woman must have an alpha male somewhere, even if she never meets him, there is one out there, who can and will make you believe in it.

I had now met mine; my husband's dad was my alpha male, the one who was really meant to recreate life in, and from me. I knew inside that I was already pregnant; there wasn't a chance of me having my next period. I felt that in me already that the little tad poles had done their job. To recreate life within me.

I laboured over his cock until I brought him to me. I felt the urgency building in him, it transmitted itself, his hips were beginning to convulse to me. His hands in my hair were tightened. I dipped my finger into his ass, something I had never done for Mike. His cock hit my tonsils, preparing me for the explosion that was imminent.

His wonderful cock would have drawn blood had it been a sword; it hit the back of my mouth with a slippery thunk! Then he jetted into me the hottest creamiest spunk I had ever known. I knew instinctively how fish had to breath, some how I breathed around the eruption spewing at me from his own personal volcano. Every spume was taken out of orbit and deposited where in belonged, down my grateful neck.

I also knew now that I would never love Henry like I loved his son. I know its contradictory, but that's how I was beginning to view it. What Henry was doing to me, and for me, was something that Mike couldn't. It wasn't that he didn't want to, it just wasn't there? I did love Henry now in my own way, but I also knew our love was a sexual thing, gratification, and probably nothing more.

The one thing he did have was dominance over me that Mike would never have. Mike and I were equals, I would never be Henry's equal, he had it over me, and there was never ever going to be any thing different. I would be there when ever he said, or when ever he wanted. And the following day made it quite clear, even if I hadn't known, or guessed.

I was there bright and early to see him, to give myself completely to him. All I could think of, my every waking thought was of his beautiful cock in me and driving me nuts. Filling me with his cum, generating in me the new life Mike and I wanted desperately. Even if it was in my sleep as I slumbered next to my husband, my last thoughts were of Henry drilling me again, and again.

I arrived with as much enthusiasm as I had ever felt in my life, the only time I had ever had a buzz like this was on the morning of, and the taking part in, of my wedding to his son. Henry was already waiting for me again, I didn't waste one moment, I dove on his cock, tongued him to his full superb hardness. Then I was over and on him, his cock was securely lodged in me. I locked it up, and went for the finish line in a hot gallop.

I had no thoughts for Henry right then, my eyes were tight shut as I savoured it as only a woman can when a good powerful cock is where God had made it to be was, right up my hot, wet, sleek and begging vagina. I rode myself through so many climaxes, I had no intention of stopping, my primeval necessity to be bred had me in its grip. And until I felt him explode into me and that rushing thrill of sperm flooding my womb wouldn't allow me to interfere with my manic headlong dash to have him deposit all he had in me, once more.

Henry's hips rose under me and I was pushed into the air, my knees were no longer on the bed, He had me by the shoulders, and a lion like roar came from him as he erupted. His cock was no longer a cock, it was a bar of white hot iron, pumping out molten sperm. The insides of my vagina felt as though they were melting with the onslaught of the lava like spunk he was jetting out and into me.

I fell on him, totally spent, I was shattered. Never in my life had I ever cum like this, and I'm not sure Henry had too. I think that having his son's wife, his daughter in law, fucking him like this had beaten any thing he had ever achieved with another woman.

I bit his shoulder deeply as I tried to recover from my almost insane shepherding of his love into me. His gorgeous daughter in law was now fully committed to the live bar of flesh almost riveted in her now. But I was to be shown a little later just who had the upper hand here, who was in charge of our new budding relationship. He fucked my virgin ass an hour after this most mind bending moment.

Henry and I loved and talked, I didn't have to tell him the reason I had ended up here with him, apart from the initial blackmail.

"I just thank God for sending you to me Nelly. That I'm the one who had been blessed with the task to fulfil your ambitions, your eternal needs. I know you are both trying for a baby, and Jamie is 5 now, so any one with an ounce of grey matter must know you have a small problem."

I never answered; there was no need to was there? What had started out as a cheap thrill on the net, had led me to here, to my husband's dad. My period was due to be in a little under two weeks, we would see wouldn't we, I thought. He took me into the bath room and filled it with hot water and scented oils. My husband was hard at work and I was in his dad's bathroom, totally naked and holding his dad's baby giving cock.

I dropped to my knees to give it my undivided attention for a while, I even lifted it up and sucked his balls in one at a time, that made him squirm, shivering above my upturned head, as I gazed into his eyes with a nut in my mouth.

We climbed in and bathed each other, I sat between his legs for a while, he murdered my nipples and fingered my clit, making me cum all over again. I had piled my hair up to stop it getting too wet, he attacked my neck sending me into la la land again. We got out and dried each other.

"Come on Nelly, it's time I screwed you in the ass, I have been dying to do it, so go and get on the bed up on your knees for me honey, and get that beautiful head hard down!"

"Henry!" I told him loudly, "you are not going to do me up there, no way!" He pointed at the bed and just smiled.

"Now," he told me. Suddenly, I couldn't think of a reason to refuse, why should I refuse him? I thought.

My tone changed then, "Henry please?" I bleated.

Again he just pointed at the bed, "Henry I don't think I want to, it will hurt me I know it will."

"It will at first, but I'll be as gentle as Florence Nightingale, now, on." His finger was waving at his bed. His cock had grown to its full wonderful bright hard red flesh rod, of steel.