An Illicit Rendez-Vous

Story Info
Marie's cheating fantasies finally come true.
2.1k words
4.11
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the handsome stranger's car pulled out of it's driveway, little Marie was sitting in her lounge room, siblings on either side of her, watching some stupid sitcom, featuring washed-out soap stars attempting to be humorous. Inadvertently, her slender arm brushed against her breast as she reached over her shoulder to shoo away a fly and she felt what was like an electric pulse rush through her body, all the way to her toes.

Marie was only young, but had a boyfriend of certain class and distinction, with whom she had been partnered for almost 8 months. The relationship however, had been on the edge for some time now, and she had sought comfort through hardcore flirtation, which she pursued through an internet chat-program.

Many men lusted after Marie. With her inquisitive nature, warm, funny and relaxed personality and stunning, slightly ethnic appearance, she was definitely an object of desire!

She had long, silky brown hair, beautiful round eyes, full lips and a petite, but perfectly proportioned figure, it would be hard to imagine that anyone could have resisted her. And YET, Marie had only lost her virginity not long ago(...Waaaaaaay before it was legal for her to do so.) Nevertheless, she had tasted sex and had since developed a thirst for it!

She lusted after anything that could get her aroused. Men, women. She had oft fantasized about being fucked by both at the same time. She loved the feel of a strong man kissing and touching her body, making her wet and pounding her silly, but at the same time, who better knew how to touch a woman's body than another woman?!

Up until this time, she had never ventured away from her devoted boyfriend. But there was something about this ONE particular guy though. He was funny, he was sexy. He had shown her, via internet-transmitted digital shots, that he was well endowed and most important of all, he turned her on like no-one else could! The minute he came on-line, her pussy would tingle, a soft sexy conversation; and she would feel SO hot all over. She HAD to have him, and she knew that the feeling was definitely reciprocated!

The sexy stranger pranked Marie's mobile phone, alerting her that he was nearby.

She hastened to the bathroom, showered quickly and sprayed her still dripping corpse with her favourite, sweet scented perfume. She moisturized her body, making sure to deeply massage her already excited love triangle and put on a clean pair of panties and her sexiest brassier. Fully dressed in her white school shirt and wearing a short, chequered skirt, she waited in her bed until her family had gone to sleep and silently crept out through the back door, around to the front, where her Internet lover had pulled up in his car.

She nervously approached the vehicle, her hand trembling as she reached for the door handle, but to her surprise the door swung open. "Sexy, horny AND a gentleman as well", she thought. She was immediately at ease. Their eyes met, and they smiled simultaneously. Smiles of nervousness, smiles of anticipation. She felt incredibly naughty and she LOVED it. As they pulled away from the kerb, Marie noticed that his pants were already bulging.

Smiling to herself, she licked her lips at the thought that soon...that bulge would be penetrating her sex-deprived love-box.

The two made light conversation as they drove through the night, before arriving near a small park, whereupon, the car grinded to a halt.

With an erotic grin he turned to her and slid his hand behind her neck as they kissed for the first time. His already hard cock pressed tightly against the material of his pants. As for her, her nipples and pussy had once again begun to tingle. He probed her mouth with his long, smooth tongue and she returned the favour.

As he swiftly removed her bra and thumbed her hardened nipples under her shirt, she reached over and rubbed his stiffened pole, "God, it's so hard", she thought, "I can't wait to put it in my mouth". And with that, she could wait no longer!

She could feel her pussy dripping as she unzipped his zipper and watched as his bulging boxers jolted past his zipper opening. He undid his belt and pulled his pants down past his knees. "You'll need to take those off too" she announced, referring to his silk boxers. As the top of the boxers pushed past his rock hard cock, Marie fantasized about how it would feel inside her. With every inch revealed, her pussy seemed to get wetter and wetter. She began playing with herself on the outside of her panties and immediately started moaning (her moans increasing in unison with the increased exposure of the penis before her).

Once his magnificent trouser snake was fully revealed, she needed no further play. What she needed, was to take it in her mouth. As she grabbed his manhood, she could feel him throbbing up against her hand. She blew on the head, so as to incite a response, and, as she expected, he jolted with glee. Slowly, she began licking the shaft. She felt all his veins expand as her tongue continued higher towards the head. As she licked the underside, she enjoyed the sensation of feeling his grooves with her tongue. Knowing that he was incredibly aroused by HER, a mere, inexperienced 18 year old, was extremely satisfying..

A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of his penis, which she happily licked up, the salty fluid increasing her own arousal yet further. Finally, she began sucking the head. The smoothness of it reminded her of the dildo she used on those lonely nights, but BOY did this beat that! She started pumping her hand in conjunction with her tongue strokes and she could tell that he wasn't far from coming. As the pace of her pumping quickened, she fingered her clit with her spare hand, incredibly turned on by the fact that soon, his sweet nectar would erupt for her. As his body spasmed, the head of the penis swelled - and she took as much of the cock in her mouth as she could. His warm jizz shot up, showering her tonsils and filling her mouth. She moaned as he produced load after load of hot cum. She swallowed most of his wonderful salty jism, her tongue softly massaging his tender cock-head, as she sucked on his dick to catch every last drop. A couple of drops managed to escape, however, and rolled down her chin and onto her breast.

She smiled coyly, proud of her effort and eagerly anticipating what was to come.

The stranger sighed happily. He thanked her with a kiss and asked what he could do to ever repay her for the sheer ecstasy she had just made him experience.

Without a word, Marie grabbed his hand and drew it towards her steaming hot bush. But the stranger stopped her. He got out of the car and opened Marie's door.

Under the cover of night, he hoisted her out of her seat, sat her on the bonnet of the car and began kissing her and kneading her breasts immediately. Marie revelled in the fact that at ANY minute they could get caught. They weren't so far from her house either, and so, perhaps even someone she knew might see her ,and it excited her all the more.

10 seconds later, the stranger had brought his head down in between her luscious, perfect thighs and began removing her underwear with his teeth. No man had ever done that to her before and she giggled, impressed by his ingenuity. Her giggles, however, soon turned into moans of delight as he began licking the insides of her thighs, quickly making his way towards the juicy centre of her pussy. Licking each of the lips of her labia carefully, Marie squealed as he unexpectedly introduced a finger into her pussy. Immediately her muscles contracted around it and right then, he knew that she would be an absolutely superb fuck. He inserted one, then 2 fingers, expertly guiding them around her pussy, whilst sensually sucking and nibbling on her clit.

After only a few minutes, Marie arched her back and began shaking uncontrollably; she knew she was about to experience her first orgasm. (That, which her boyfriend had never been able to give her). The force of his sucking and stroking increased as he sensed this change and soon after; a gush of warm liquid spilled onto his tongue, which had intuitively replaced his fingers at the moment of climax. The stranger felt like Marie had felt minutes earlier -- incredibly aroused that she had come for him so easily and with such vigour.

His long member, now rejuvenated, was standing at full attention and Marie longed to have him bury it deep inside her throbbing pussy.

Whilst she lay back, exhausted, the stranger busied himself getting a blanket from the boot of his car. With a swift flick of his wrists, he lay the blanket out on the grass behind the vehicle and carried the exhausted (but still VERY willing) teen onto his makeshift bed.

Her pussy was still glistening from her orgasm, but just to make sure that she was sufficiently lubricated, the horny man ran his tongue up and down her slit and tasted her juices again. Now was the moment Marie had been REALLY waiting for: Being fucked by another man. Slowly, he introduced, first the head, then the next 6 inches of his penis, deep into her vagina. He was comparable to her boyfriend, but the stranger wanted her more than he had EVER had and that just excited her beyond belief.

Her pussy clamped his meat inside her and it felt SO heavenly that she lost consciousness for a few split seconds. She awoke to the feeling of the dark stranger thrusting inside her with conviction. In, out, in, out. Quick, slow, quick, slow.

This mixture of movements, the fact that she was acting out a forbidden desire, the fact that at ANY moment she could be seen .... pushed her right over the edge in a matter of moments. She ground into him, her clit stimulated by his grinding pubes. She screamed, "Fuck me baby! Yeh, that's it! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! God! I'm gonna come for you AGAIN baby!!! Mmmmm" "Fuck my little teen pussy, pound me til you come!!"

The pace of his attack was now frenzied. As she felt his one eyed purple-headed monster slide in and out of her pussy lips, she grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled him in further. She wanted EVERY part of him to be buried inside her as she came. Convulsing frantically, she finally exploded, her tongue wrapping itself around his, and her finger-nails, digging into his posterior.

"WOW", she moaned. "I've never felt so good" Now I want to make it good for you!" "I want you to come inside me! I wanna feel your hot cum inside my pussy!"

Marie and the stranger then proceeded to fuck in what seemed like hundreds of positions. He sat her on top of him and grabbed her hips tightly, while he bounced her up and down on his cock. She grinded into him, causing her clit to run up against his pubes and causing her to shiver. They soon switched to doggy, which she loved, because he got in SO deep that she could feel him touching her back wall. She reached underneath herself and fiddled with her clit as he pounded her. When he finally flipped her back onto her back and propped her legs up on his shoulders, she thought she would pass out again, such the pleasure was so intense. She raised and lowered her hips as he thrust inside her, beads of sweat rolling off his brow and landing on the skin of her fresh young belly. Soon she would feel his progeny swimming in her love canals. How she yearned for it!

Suddenly, all his muscles contracted. His lovely penis swelled and his face lit up in ecstasy as he came. She felt his sperm splash up against the walls of her pussy and she moaned, as his explosion triggered yet another of her OWN orgasms also.

The thrusting slowed, and the illicit couple collapsed in a heap. Rolling over to admire the starry sky. The warm liquid now slowly oozed out of her precious labyrinth of love.

Marie was VERY pleased by this experience. The two had lusted after each other for a considerable period of time and their fucking had culminated in repeated orgasmic bliss for the both of them. She hugged the strangers torso, as she dreamt of when and where they could repeat this activity again. "Thank God for the Internet!!!", she thought :-)