An Illusion of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shutting the door, Nikki turned to face me, a bit of puzzlement showing over her face. On impulse, I embraced her briefly, telling her that this wasn't a true contest, and that someday I'd really like a rematch with her, maybe Iron Chef style, to get an opportunity to sample some of her legendary cuisine. What I didn't tell her was that I simply wanted to get together with her once more, however I could make it happen.

Shrugging me off, she turned to walk back into the apartment, disappearing into the back rooms. As for me, the least I could do was to clean up the mess I was mostly responsible for creating, and assembling my empty containers for transport to my vehicle.

As I made her kitchen as clean and as presentable as possible, and was getting my containers together, I heard the sound of the front door being locked. Poking my head around the corner, I saw Nikki making her way back into the kitchen with a large bottle of sake in one hand and a couple of the mini-cups in the other.

She had changed her clothing while she was in the back, and I noticed with appreciation that she now wore cut-off denim shorts, giving me a panoramic view of her beautiful legs all the way to her crotch; and an equally cut-off tank top, that came down to barely cover her now obviously bra-less tits. Nipples jutted out from her chest, nearly a half-inch, and I found myself gulping in awkwardness.

It's been a long time since any woman had this effect on me, I thought. I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my temples, my mind recalling a favorite movie phrase of mine, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto!"

"Congratulations Mark! That was an awesome win!" she said. "I knew when I tasted your dishes that I was in trouble. I don't know where you picked up that skill, but I'll tell you this; you won't get off so easy next time!" As she was talking to me she poured two more cups of sake, and offered me one. Still buzzed from the previous shots, I still didn't want admit to her my weakness to alcohol, and again carefully sipped the beverage.

"Before I get you your prize, though, I'd like to chat with you a bit," she said. No problem, I thought, and followed her back into the living room. We sat down, and surprisingly, a normal conversation took place.

We discussed likes; dislikes; jobs and family. We compared notes on sports, politics, religion and of course, cooking. I discovered that she came from a very wealthy, old-fashioned Japanese family, and that in addition to her passion for cooking, she had a passion for mathematics and IT. Except for her coming from an old-fashioned Japanese family, we seemed to fit together exceptionally well.

While we were talking, I had a lot of difficulty keeping my eyes from roaming all over her body; a problem I was sure she was well aware of. I'm sure she also had no problem noticing the bulge in my trousers that had been interrupting my calm façade all night. While I was trying to think of reasons to get her willing to hook up with me again, she stood up and announced, "I had a great evening, Mark. Really! Let me get your prize now for winning this little contest, and I'll be right back."

Stacking my containers next to the door, I turned around to find myself suddenly transported into the "Twilight Zone!" In a most unexpected and wonderful way! There, standing in the doorway leading to the bedroom, stood Nikki; at least I thought it was her! Naked except for a pillow tucked between her arms, covering her breasts; wrists bound together by a thick sash, hands covering her pussy, she stood; head down, looking at the floor. I could also see another sash, tied noose-like around her slender neck, the loose end swaying near her hands, slowly back and forth!

Seeing that I had finally noticed her presence, she shuffled towards me, head still facing the floor, until she reached me, and then placed the pillow on the floor before her. Kneeling down, her knees straddled the pillow, forcing her legs apart. Then, without looking up at me, she stretched her bound wrists out before her on the floor, and placed her face between them.

In shocked surprise, all I could do was stand there with my jaw on my chest, looking at her smooth, bare back, all the way to the crack of her beautiful ass, wondering where the instruction manual to this situation was.

As I stood there like the idiot I apparently was, I heard her whisper, "Perhaps you don't approve of your prize?" All I could do is stutter, "No! I mean yes! I mean no, dammit! I don't know what I mean, but if you're my prize, you're perfect! But Nikki, I've never... you know..?"

I couldn't see her face in her position, but I just knew she must have been smiling. "Mark," she whispered again, "Have you never as a young boy wondered what it'd be like to control something that you desired more than anything else, no guilt, no punishment?" I found myself swallowing again, nodding my head in the affirmative, even though I knew that she couldn't see me do it.

"So did I," she said, as if she knew what I was thinking. "In Japan, it's so difficult to find time for dating because of duty to family, job, community and country; that courtship is nearly impossible. There's no time for it!" she continued. Her voice was so quiet that I had to strain to hear what she was saying. "You don't need whips, chains or pain to possess, Mark. Only desire...! The most valuable prize I could give you is myself; totally. If I had won, I'd have taken the same from you."

I waited for her to say something else, but she remained quiet; just her figure there on the floor, naked before me. Taking a long shot; and I mean a long shot, I decided to play along, cautiously. Kneeling down next to her, I bent down until I could smell the wonderful aroma coming from her body. Reaching up over her shoulders, I slowly felt my way down her entire body, finally reaching her dimpled ass. In response to my touch she let out a long, erotic sigh...

My body had already slipped into testicular overload; the circuits to my rational brain were being infiltrated by the ravenous spikes of sexual desire! Where had this woman been all my life I wondered? Smooth, silky, her skin radiated energy into my body like no one else had ever done! Every caress sent a jolt straight to my groin! Gathering up a little more courage from my meager supply, I continued to move my hand down over her ass, receiving a satisfying groan of pleasure from her. This was a new thing to me, but moving slowly seemed to be the best route for now, even though my 'emotional director' wanted me to fuck the living shit out of her NOW! Right Now!

All I could see in her current position was her back, but the position itself, suggesting helplessness and submission was beginning to tell me things about myself that I'd never suspected. This whole scene was blowing my mind. So, throwing all delicacy aside I decided to live tonight like it was my last!

Since I was already kneeling alongside her, I slid my hand gently down into the crack of her ass, which was already an open offering because of the way Nikki had placed the pillow between her legs when she knelt on the floor. I wanted to make sure that she was as ready for this as I was. Sliding my fingertips down the valley of her cheeks, I reached the pucker of her asshole, the fact of which was announced by Nikki with a sharp intake of breath, and a little jerk of her back.

I was close, but my goal was just a bit further south, so I slid my fingertips down until I reached her pussy! She was absolutely drenched in her own juices! As I dipped my fingers into her pussy she answered my efforts by moaning deeply, and squirming back on my hand to further impale herself! Bringing my fingers back to my face, I inhaled deeply of her sexual aroma, and couldn't resist the urge to taste her, licking my fingers completely clean. Absolutely delicious!

Again I gave in to my curiosity, and slid my hands back up her hips to her shoulders, pulling her upright. I nuzzled my face into her neck, moving her hair out of the way so I could nibble on her ear and inhale once again her wonderful aroma. Whenever I touched her skin, she would groan quietly, and squirm in place, obviously taking pleasure in my explorations. Slipping my hands to her chest, I discovered tits that, while not terribly large, were still more than a handful, nipples rigid and stiff against my fingers. Rolling each one between my thumb and forefingers, I was rewarded by her gasps of pleasure, and the arching of her upper body back into mine. Finally, as a test, I tweaked her nipples rather harshly, and let go. As I expected, Nikki let out a little yelp, and I noticed goose bumps rising on her arms, and she shuddered, dropping her head once more to face the floor.

Moving back on my heels for the moment, I ran my left hand up her thigh until I reached her pussy once more. Once again, as expected, her juices betrayed her passion by running down her legs. This was one passionate woman, I had to give her that! All of this exploration however, was having its predictable effect on me as well. That little woody that I'd been sporting on and off all day had turned into a permanent fixture on me, and it was beginning to hurt; bad! If I didn't get some relief really soon, I'd have to be carried out of here on a stretcher.

Other than groans, grunts or yelps, I didn't really have much to gauge how close Nikki was to 'being in the groove,' but I was hoping that the pussy juice running down her thighs was a positive sign for me to move into the main act! I knew that I wouldn't last long, but I also knew if I could take some of the steam off my lust early, I'd be able to put my natural creative talents to better use in the long run!

Putting my plan together, I stood up, moved behind her, and removed my jeans, boxers, socks and T-shirt, putting our apparel ratio at an equal level. Dropping to my knees between her thighs, I delicately directed the head of my cock into the entrance of her well lubricated pussy, and slowly pressed it into her until I bottomed out at her cervix. Damn, she was tight!

Once I had penetrated her completely, I was rewarded by hearing her grunt appreciatively, and move back on my cock to welcome my presence! I began a slow, steady stroke into her body that told me immediately that I was not going to be on this pony very long! My frantic attempts to get her to slow down to my own movements were proving to be unsuccessful, and I all too soon felt the 'twist' in my balls that told me that cum was on the way, ready or not!

I wasn't sure whether she had any protection or not, and mindful of my next plan with her body, I quickly pulled out and shot my load all over her back, watching it pool into the recess of her spine. In response to my pull out, Nikki emitted a small whine, and began to wiggle her ass a bit into the air in front of me. I knew that she hadn't had a climax yet, but I had further plans for her.

Cleaning her back of my cum with my T-shirt, I turned her over onto her back. After briefly taking in the sight of her nakedness before me, legs thrown open, pussy on full display, and her beautiful tits, nipples fully erect, I moved her pillow under her ass, raising her hips in preparation for my next assault! A singular rule in food preparation came to mind, "a good cook always tastes his dishes!" And I had every intention of doing just that!

Placing my hands against the back of her knees, I pushed her thighs open and up, offering me full access to her vaginal treasures. Before me lay a beautiful flower, petals pink and opened; moistened by our combined sexual exercises of just moments before.

As I brought my face closer to her pussy, I could smell the most exotic aroma I could possibly conceive; a combination of her natural essence and her subtle perfume. Unable to resist, I began kissing and licking the insides of her upper thighs, savoring the clean, erotic tastes of her body, moving upward towards the ultimate prize!

As I did so, Nikki responded with satisfying groans of pleasure and the thrashing of her hips, trying to bring her most sensitive parts into contact with my tongue. Not having had a climax yet was proving to be a more merciless punishment than whips or chains than bondage suggested! And I had more to come!

I had begun this exercise with the idea that my own pleasure would be satisfied first, but I knew that the more profound pleasures would be realized if the process to produce that pleasure were prolonged!

After teasing her for a while, she finally lost a bit of control and brought her bound hands down to try to bring my head directly in contact with her pussy! Snapping my head back up, I reminded her firmly that she was under MY control, not hers, and that she would remain helpless in my hands unless I informed her differently! Moving her hands out of my way, I could sense that she was reaching the point of 'meltdown,' but I was not done with her yet!

I noted that her clitoris was peeking out of the protection of her vaginal hood, bright red and turgid with desire! Not wanting to finish this evening too quickly, I softly brought my tongue up to the bottom of her pussy, savoring the taste of her juices, which had accumulated during my attention to her body. Moving down a bit to flick my tongue into her asshole, I anticipated her jerky response by moving my tongue quickly to her pussy opening, allowing her to lift her hips into my face, impaling herself onto my tongue.

Once she fell back down onto the pillow, I continued to fuck her pussy with my tongue, dipping into her as deeply as I could; pulling out only when her grip on my head with her thighs threatened to cut off my air supply completely! Pushing her thighs apart once more, I began a gentler, softer manipulation of her pussy lips and clitoris with my tongue, creating a more regular motion, moving with her responses, and finally allowing her to reach an intense, satisfying orgasm!

When her orgasm occurred, I believe that it surprised even her! She suddenly began bucking quite violently, thrashing about while forming a 'death-grip' around my head! Only the fact that I'd anticipated her response saved me from having the 'Jaws-of-Life' applied to my situation to maintain an airway! This is what I had hoped would happen, betting that this would buy me a return date with this angel!

We both lay there for a bit, trying to catch our breaths. I was already planning for my finale, hoping that she would find it at least as satisfying as my previous efforts to please her. I had moved up onto her body, and spent a bit of time moving my lips over her chest, taking each hard nipple between my lips; sucking each in turn, and teasing each one with a little nip or two. Just perfect, I thought...

Moving up a bit further, I placed my lips over hers, and crowned my latest performance by kissing her with as much passion as I could; feeling her respond in kind, pushing her tongue between my lips, and reaching areas within my mouth that I thought were accessible only by my dentist! I didn't want this to end!

Best of all, I could feel that my cock had again reached its full capacity for mischief! Now, I thought, we would be on a level playing field for a good, solid, satisfying fuck! Finally, breaking our passionate lip lock, I moved back and again spread her legs in preparation for penetration. The first time had been for me, simply because she had already brought me to 'ground zero' by the time that I'd gotten prepared to put a plan into place. But now, having had time to prepare a 'recipe' for success, I felt strongly that I could make things would work out better for our mutual pleasure!

Entering her body once more, the feel of her vaginal walls grasping my cock sent electricity straight to my brain, encouraging me to make this finale the best offering I could provide for the both of us! She had provided me with the very best ingredients in the world I could have ever have had to work with; beauty, brains and personality. It was up to me to give her the respect and pleasure that I thought she deserved! As I began to stroke deeply into her, slowly, lovingly, I pressed my body into hers, melding me into her. She had now gotten rid of her bonds, and was wrapping her hands around my head to bring my face closer to hers. Meeting my lips with hers, she began to chew on my lips hungrily, moving her hips in rhythm with mine. At this point I wasn't sure who was in charge, but I can honestly say that I didn't care at this point.

All I wanted to ensure was that she was going to experience the very best I had to offer. We tried everything on each other; angle of attack, fast stroke -- slow stroke, kissing lips, nipples, neck, ears, noses, licking... Whatever came to mind; happened! It occurred to me that she was trying to provide for me the same intense experience that I was trying to provide for her.

Even in this, we were competing! Finally, I gave myself up to the experience, letting my emotions run free, hoping Nikki and I would end on a sustainable note!

It seemed to go on forever, but I knew that it was much quicker than that. Our strokes became quicker and quicker, and I discovered that I was making almost as much noise during our lovemaking as she was; until, finally we managed to launch together! I'm not sure if her neighbors were accustomed to explosions from her apartment or not, but they certainly were treated to a show that night!

Absolutely breathless, we lay next to each other... My thoughts were on how I could make this go on forever; I had no idea what she was thinking... Finally, she turned towards me and said, "You won't get off this easy next time...!"

A little slow in thinking at the moment, it suddenly occurred to me that my main goal had already been attained! She had actually said the magic phrase, "NEXT TIME!" I recognized this as my greatest opportunity of the evening to... SHUT UP!

Getting up from the floor slowly, she looked down at me and said, "Since it's late, you can sleep on the sofa if you like, and leave in the morning." I was already wrung out, so to speak, so I thanked her and began picking up my clothes to get my stuff organized for the morning. In a few minutes she returned with blankets and a couple of pillows for me. At least, I thought it was just for me.

After she had pulled out the sofa bed into its full extension, I discovered that it was large enough to accommodate the both of us, and she made the bed, and herself, at home in it with me. As she slid under the covers with me she said, "After what we've just been through, I don't see this as a problem; do you?" I didn't, of course. Just as we nodded off to sleep, I turned to her and asked, "What would have happened if you'd won the contest?"

Snuggling up to me she murmured, "Mmm... You'd have been the one wearing the ropes..."

12