An Imperfect Couple Ch. 06

Story Info
The imperfect couple becomes more perfect.
3.4k words
4.62
9.1k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

[This is chapter six in the series, An Imperfect Couple. It would be best if you read chapters one through five in the series before this one so you can get the backstory for this chapter. This is a romance and not a sex story, although the sexual tension and attraction between the two is quite evident and clearly building. But for those who have been patient, I think this chapter will make you happy. Please enjoy this story, and feel free to offer any feedback you think is appropriate. A writer always loves feedback from his reader.]

*

We made slow and wonderful love again before morning, and Rachael was amazed that she came again. She talked for several minutes about her surprise, and I let her speak. Then she suddenly stopped, and looked sheepish.

"I am doing it again. I am assuming that my programming is true and expressing surprise when faced with evidence that it is not true." She paused to consider her words, and I let her think in silence. She finally looked at me with a grin. "That is some very strong programming, isn't it?" I considered carefully how I should respond.

"Not as strong as your willingness to confront it. You are an amazingly strong woman, Rae, and I love that about you." She looked at me for a second and then smiled. And the longer she smiled, the wider her smile. Then she snuggled against me and we drifted off to sleep again. And when I woke again, it was with a start, and I almost sat up in bed from the surprise. Rae was going down on me!

And she was GOOD!

"Shit, Rae! What are you doing?" She lifted her face off my very hard cock and grinned.

"Well, good morning to you, too!" She had a new attitude about her, and I was fascinated by it. I looked at her in surprise, and then smiled right back at her.

"Yes, it is clearly a good morning. In fact, it is the best morning in years. Whatever has come over you?"

"What? You don't want me to give you a blowjob first thing in the morning?" She giggled and waited for me to answer her.

"Hell, yes, I want you to give me a blowjob! I was just surprised, is all." After looking at her grin for a few seconds, I lay back to enjoy her morning wake up call.

Clearly, she was more than a little tentative. Her motions were almost doubtful, but I liked what she was doing. Truthfully, if a woman gets a dick in her mouth and then moves her mouth in such a way that her mouth slides up and down that dick, then the man is going to cum. There is almost no such thing as a bad blowjob. If she slips up and uses her teeth, and especially if she draws blood, then it might be considered a bad blowjob. But absent the pain, it is a good blowjob. And she was delivering a good blowjob. I had to fight the urge to cum just from the excitement of this being our first.

I was moaning, and Rae was moaning, and we were both enjoying what she was doing. But I tried to be particularly clear in what I liked, hoping that she would remember and improve her technique. So I wanted to encourage her as much as possible. And as I was enjoying this so much, I really wanted her to enjoy it. I wanted her to know in her heart that she was good and that she would get even better over time. I wanted to delete Jimmy's programming. All of it.

So I made noises. Lots of noises. And I didn't have to manufacture any of it, either. She really was good at what she was doing. I even said so.

"Honey, you are really good at this. I am so excited by what you are doing that I think I am going to cum in another minute or so." I kept trying to make things last longer but that was not working. Her mouth moved slow and deep, with a few fast moves here and there for fun and variety. But she kept at it like a real trooper. And then it was time.

"Rae, I am going to cum. Where do you want it?" I waited for her answer but she just kept going at it. I suddenly realized she was going to take it down her throat, and I thought that was a very brave, even surprising, thing to do in light of her programming. And then I came.

This was the third time for me to cum in twelve hours, and I didn't really expect much. After all, I wasn't a teenager any more, and had not been for more than thirty years. But when I came, I came in buckets. I didn't ejaculate - I EJECTED! She almost choked at first, but then she swallowed twice and handled it just fine. She tried to look up at me and smile, and the effort resulted in some cum dripping down her chin. But she stayed with it until I stopped ejecting, moving slowly and sucking gently to make sure there was nothing left. And then she sat up with a look of accomplishment.

"Not bad, for being out of practice," she proudly announced. She wiped some of the cum off her chin with her finger and then licked it clean. "Umm! I didn't remember it tasting so good."

"Honey, that was awesome!" I was panting. I was amazed and thrilled at her efforts. "You are such an incredible lover!" I stopped myself a split second before telling her that I never wanted her to leave. I wasn't ready for that declaration, as much as I wanted to express it.

I looked at her with pride in my eyes, and she clearly received my compliments with glee. The satisfaction in her eyes and the smile on her face said it all, and there really was nothing more I could add.

"Now, I think it is time for breakfast." Her announcement was made with a self-conscious giggle. I feigned surprise.

"After all that protein, you expect me to buy you breakfast? How many miles will you need to jog to work off the double meal?" I had a hard time not laughing at my comment.

I hugged her and kissed her and loved on her, knowing that, together, we had just broken some barriers. I was thrilled for her. And I had to confess that I was thrilled for me, too.

After relaxing for a few minutes so we could catch our breath, we discussed breakfast.

"Honey, it is almost noon. Do you want to order room service? Or would you like to go out and find something to eat? And don't forget that we are having dinner as Jose's guests again tonight." We talked, and finally decided that we would get a quick lunch at some local fast food restaurant, and then go shopping for a while. After all, St. Augustine was famous for its small shops, and I loved visiting them each time I was here.

We decided that we needed to shower before going out, which Rae suggested was not necessary. She proclaimed that she was prepared to walk out with my cum still dripping down her chin, and with her cum still dripping down her thighs. I suggested that her actions would keep me hard all afternoon, and placed a personal request that she take a shower. We both laughed at her antics and my request. Then Rae got up and off the bed and walked into my bathroom, showing off her sexy ass as much as possible. In seconds, she turned on the water in the shower. I looked at her sexy body through my bathroom doorway, and shrugged my shoulders, amazed again at how lucky I was. Then I joined her. While it was difficult, we managed to ONLY help each other wash off, and somehow managed to avoid having sex again. And the obvious self-discipline involved probably came from my inability to get it up again after all that work over the past twelve hours. But we still soaped each other down very thoroughly, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

When we finished, we dried each other off, kissing and touching pretty much every place that could be kissed and touched. Then, with her chest heaving from breathing so hard, Rachael walked out the sliding glass door onto my patio without anything on, and rounded the corner onto her own patio. The last I saw of her was a gorgeous ass moving in several directions at once as she emphasized her sexy walk for my benefit. DAMN, I loved watching her body!

After a full minute to calm down, I started rummaging in my suitcase for something to wear into town. In less than twenty minutes, I was dressed and combed and shaved and sitting on my back patio awaiting the woman I was falling in love with. Naturally, she kept me waiting a full half hour. And, of course, when she walked around the wall separating our respective patios, it was clear once again that she was worth waiting for.

I tried to stammer out some sort of compliment, but I found my tongue was simply not working right. And it didn't really matter, because my brain couldn't think of anything to say. So I just stood there staring, with a huge but stupid grin on my face. After several seconds, Rachael decided to start the conversation.

"Well, do I have to beg for a compliment here?" She tried to act like she was rebuking me for my silence, but her own grin betrayed her. I suddenly found my voice and then some words.

"Uh, Rachael, you take by breath away." That was it. Nothing else came out. But apparently it was enough, because Rae just beamed at my words.

"Thank you, kind sir." And she held up her arms and slowly turned so I could get a close look at her outfit. And I really enjoyed that close look!

She had taken the time to dry and curl her hair, with it again falling in waves past her bare shoulders. And I loved the effect. A slight bit of make-up highlighted her dark eyes and allowed them to shine. She wore a white top of some thin material that buttoned down the front, and she seemed to have forgotten three of the buttons. She showed just enough cleavage to make it obvious that she wore no bra, and her nipples tried to poke through the soft material of the blouse. As she stood there in front of me, the bright sunlight allowed her dark areolae and darker nipples to show through the thin material, and I wondered if I would ever lose my erection around her. She wore a very short skirt in a pale green material that flared out from her waist, which showed off more than half her legs. While I didn't have a ruler handy, I was sure that she showed off at east eight inches of thigh, which simply delighted me. And because the short skirt was flared, and made out of some light material, it promised to put on an awesome show to everyone around her each time there was more than a light breeze. And she finished her outfit with some simple white tennis shoes in a loafer style. All told, this was one sexy woman in a very sexy outfit! I was both thrilled and scared at what might happen on our shopping trip into town. Oh, well, I signed to myself, tough job, but somebody has to do it! And I prepared myself for the ordeal while trying not to grin like a schoolboy at his birthday party.

"Rachael, I believe you are the most beautiful and the most sexy woman I have ever known. I want to thank you again for spending this weekend with me. It has been a real privilege for me." I gazed at her with so much admiration that I was almost embarrassed by my emotions.

She looked at me with that huge smile. She was so clearly pleased that she swelled with pride, and seemed to stand a little taller. Then, after several seconds, her expression was suddenly different. In fact, several expressions passed over her face in just seconds, so quickly that I couldn't identify each change. Then the most amazing thing happened. She burst into tears.

I mean, she sobbed. And she sobbed. Her entire body shook with her sobs, so much that she began to sink to her knees. I stood silently, flabbergasted by her reaction. Then, as she crumbled, I sprang forward and took her by her shoulders and led her inside my room to the couch. I helped her sit down, and she continued to sob. She turned her face away from me as if embarrassed, and still she sobbed. After several minutes of not knowing what to do, I found a box of tissues and handed it to her. I finally put my arm around her and just sat next to her on the couch. I really didn't know what else to do.

Her sobs were interrupted for a few seconds with an apology, but then she jumped back into sobbing. After several more minutes of this, I decided to try something.

"Rachael, you need to stop sobbing." She tried to say something but could not. "Rachael, you really need to stop sobbing. Please. Just take a deep breath and just stop." But she continued sobbing.

"RACHAEL, STOP CRYING THIS INSTANT!" My words were loud, even harsh. She looked at me in shock, but at least she stopped sobbing. "Rachael, you are experiencing the trauma caused by your mind trying to throw out your programming and your emotions panicking because of the change. Rachael, you are stronger than Jimmy. And you are stronger than his programming. And you can beat his programming!" I paused to let this sink in, and she sniffled some but at least she did not start crying again.

"Rachael, his programming is deeply embedded in your heart. And your mind wants to break this bondage. And I can help you. Do you want to be free of Jimmy's programming?" She was still sniffing, but she nodded her head.

"Okay, you need to close your eyes." I waited until she did. "Now, all programming must be written down before it can run. So imagine some sheets of paper with some words written on them. Do you see the sheets of papers on the table there in front of you?" She slowly, almost hesitantly, nodded. "That is Jimmy's programming." I paused, not really knowing what I was doing here, just knowing that I had to try something.

"Okay, imagine yourself picking up those sheets of paper. Now, imagine yourself crumbling those sheet in your hands. Come on, wad those sheets into a ball, and smash that ball between your palms. Got it all wadded up into a ball?" Another slow and hesitant nod. She was moving her hands as if she was really wadding up sheets of paper.

"Now, Rae, imagine Jimmy's funeral. Picture his casket in front of you. Do you see Jimmy's casket?" A clear nod this time, with no hesitation at all. "Okay, you are going to walk up to his casket. Now, look down at Jimmy. He is lying peacefully in his casket with his hands crossed over his chest. Do you see Jimmy?" Another nod, even more clear and no longer hesitant.

"Now, Rae, this is important. Take that wadded up paper and gently lay it on his chest. Go on, just lay it in his casket on his chest." Like a robot, Rae reached out her hand and acted like she dropped the wadded up paper on his chest. "Okay, that is really good, Rae. Now, reach up and gently close the casket." Again, with her eyes still closed, she acted like she was reaching up to take the handle on the casket lid and slowly lowered it over her husband. Then she sat up straight and opened her eyes.

"Is the casket closed?" She nodded again and murmured something that sounded like a yes. "And is the wad of programming papers in the closed casket?" Again she nodded, but with a clear verbal response.

"Yes," she replied, with tears still in her eyes.

"Okay, Rae, you did really good. Now his programming rests with him. The programming no longer affects you. You are never going to be haunted by his programming again. Right?" Her nod was accompanied by a shy grin.

"Say it out loud, Rae. Say that you are never going to be haunted by his programming again." My words were gentle but insistent.

"I am never going to be haunted by his programming again." A look of wonder covered her face, and a genuine smile moved over her lips. "I am never, ever going to be haunted by his programming ever again." This time her words were stronger, and she looked me in the eyes for the first time since this started.

"Rachael, I am so proud of you. You are such a strong woman." She interrupted me with a sarcastic laugh.

"I don't feel very strong. In fact, I feel really weak right now."

"Of course, you feel really weak. You just fought a war and won!" I quickly responded. "YOU WON, Rae! You fought the most powerful emotional battle of your life and YOU WON!" I tried to offer a warm and encouraging smile, but instead I sported a huge grin.

Rae looked like she was confused. Nothing in her face looked like a winner at this moment.

"Rachael, Jimmy spent almost 30 years programming you to meet his need for control. And that is exactly what he has done. Even after he died, you have been under his control, and totally subject to his programming." I paused and she gave a hesitant smile. "Last night you discovered that you are a beautiful and sexy woman after all. You discovered you could please a man in bed. Last night, you and I each had three orgasms!" I paused, and her face broke into a proud grin. "Last night, you discovered for the first time that Jimmy's horrible programming was WRONG!" She nodded and kept that grin in place.

"Today, you have taken what you have learned and you have broken his control. Today, he no longer has any power over you. Today, you have deleted his programming. You wadded up the papers with his programming written all over them and you placed them in his coffin. His power over you is now buried with him. You are a free woman for the first time in many years. I think that is awesome!" I looked deep into her eyes and saw the dawn coming. At first, her face looked blank. But over about thirty seconds, her face took on a whole new look. Her eyes softened, the gaunt look that so often touched her face seemed to be gone, and an absolutely beautiful glow took its place. I was sure she wasn't totally aware of the profound change that had just come into her life, but I was equally sure she would grow into her new freedom in the next few days and weeks.

Rae was a new woman and was only beginning to discover her new self. I was so excited for her that I was almost in tears. AGAIN! I stood up, and she echoed my action. I took her in my arms and held her close. For what seemed like several minutes but was probably only several seconds, I held her tightly. I was so excited for her that I really didn't know what to say. So I just held her silently. Neither of us broke the silence. With her face nestled in my neck, I could feel her tears. But at least she was no longer sobbing.

My stomach growled, breaking the silence, and we both laughed.

"I think it is time to go get some lunch." My words were echoed by her nod, and we closed up the glass doors and headed for the front door.

As we walked toward my car, I looked around the parking lot and the hotel. The world almost seemed new, like I had never seen it before. And I know that Rachael was having a similar experience. I was sure this afternoon was going to be a wonderful experience for both of us, and I was looking forward to it so much.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers