An Impossible Romance

Story Info
Is it just an act?
1.4k words
3.97
8.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is my first submission. It's part true life and part fiction. All feedback will be appreciated. Now on to the story.

*****

John, a 42 years old father of three, a husband of an ambitious woman, lying in bed waiting for his wife to come home. The clock showing that it was 1130 pm. The loneliness he felt was becoming almost too much to bear. This has been going on for almost half a year, all he wanted was for some quality time with his wife Jennie. He already spoken to her about it. Though she agreed to spend more time with him, nothing seems to have changed.

The kids were already in bed and unable to sleep he decided to do some chatting on a friend finder site that he had just joined out of curiosity. Once he was logged on, he began to check out the latest videos of members that were posted. Seeing nothing that interest him, he scrolled down looking at the pictures of the chat models. They were beautiful women that will chat to you for free and perform sex acts for a cost.

He saw one model named Angeldust. She is a brunette with a pretty face that appealed to him. John was partial to brunettes. He clicked on her image and he found himself looking at a beautiful woman clad in a white tank top and light blue panties. Her long brown hair falling in waves at her shoulders. Her brown eyes beautiful and engaging. Her smile welcoming. John couldn't help noticing her nipples poking out from her tank top. He was hooked.

"Hello Lonely hru?" She greeted him. His user id is Lonelyhubby.

"Hello Angel. I am lonely but otherwise ok." John replied.

"Well it's a little slow tonight, we can chat if u want to." Angel typed.

"Ok. I m new here so i don't really know what to do. Maybe u can explain to me?" he replied.

"Well u can only see me naked in pvt and i will play with myself the way u want me to bb."

"What pvt and how much will it cost me?" John enquired.

"Pvt is private bb. $3.99 for normal $2.99 for fans." Angel replied smiling into the web cam.

"Ok. Will join fan club. Give me a sec." John decided on impulse, his interest piqued.

"Just click on the enter private option when u r done ok?" Angel typed.

After he joined her fan club, he did as she instructed.

"Hi hon what do like me to do?" Angel started to strip off her clothes.

"Can I watch u cum? Maybe play with ur ass?" John's kinky side raising to the surface.

"Bb i will only put 1 finger in ass. No toys cuz hurt bad ok?" Angel made herself comfortable. Spreading her legs revealing her shaved pussy to the camera.

Angel used both hands to spread her labia showing John her pink pussy. She then started to stoke her clit with one hand and rubbing the entrance of her anus. John already took his erection out of his pants and was slowly stroking his organ. His eyes following her hand movements.

Angel rarely had an orgasm while on site for the fact there wasn't enough time for her arousal to peak. Most men will logged off once they had cum. Once in a while she will get one man considerate enough to give her time to reach orgasm. So she was surprised to read Lonelyhubby next request.

"Angel do u have a favorite toy u can use to cum?" Appeared on screen.

"Ok. Give me a sec to get it." She stopped and search for her vibrator with was more like a handheld back massage. She love this machine, it was to her the best investment she ever made as far as sexual gratification goes. She even had multiple orgasms from it. Once she plugged it in, she turned it on and applied it lightly to her aroused clit.

"I love this thing." She typed "It's for my clit." She explained.

"Do u have a dildo to put into ur pussy?"

"Ok. Hang on." Angel took the fresh colored 8 inch dildo that she kept nearby in case of requests.

"Put the dildo in and use the vibrator on ur clit. I want to watch u cum this way." John watch the screen as Angel moved to comply to his request.

Angel had never tried this before. The ecstasy she felt from the full feeling of having her pussy stuffed and vibrations on her clit quickly pushed her to the edge. She could barely contain her moans of pleasure. Suddenly the tremors she felt overtook her, the wave of her orgasm filling her brain with a burst of pleasure, causing her body to spasm uncontrollably.

"Oh FUCK!! OH MY GOD!!" She screamed before collapsed on her bed, her body still shaking from the orgasm.

John too came almost at the same time he saw the beauty cried out her pleasure on his computer screen. His cum splash on his chest and stomach. The pleasure so great that it temporary hindered his ability to type.

"Oh my god..Oh my god" Angel moaned as she recovered from her orgasm. Minor aftershocks still shooting through her body. She gently removed the dildo from her pussy and could feel the moisture dripping out making trails on her inner thighs.Her eyes slowly coming back to focus on the screen of her laptop.

"Are u ok?" Was the message she read.

"Yes. Oh my god that was good." She said, her voice a little more than a whisper. "It has been awhile since I came so hard. Did u cum?"

"Yes I did. Glad u enjoyed it too." John answered.

"Ok. I need to need to clean myself up. Will I see you in free chat?" She asked.

"I need to clean up myself. But that would be nice. Cya later." John smiling, feeling satisfaction of knowing that the beauty did indeed have an orgasm. He was half expecting her to fake it. But he knew it was near impossible to fake what he saw moments before.

When they both return to free chat, he started to tell her a little bit about his life. Angel didn't know why but she felt compassion for this man. His words seemed honest and sincere. Soon it was time for Angel to go.

"Will i see you tmr?" John asked.

"I am always on from 9pm to 1am." Angel replied.

"Ok cya then. Good nite bb."

"Goodnite hon." Angel said to the camera before logging off.

Angel off the computer and headed upstairs to check on her little boy. Seeing that he was sleeping peacefully, she made her way to bed.

Though tired, her mind kept on thinking about her last customer. His story was so similar to hers. Her real name Ariana, 32 years old. Mother of a 7 years old boy. Her husband seemed to have lost interest in her and now sleeps in a different room leading a different life. The only reason that they are still together is because of the child they shared.

She had tried very hard to save her marriage but after so long and from the cold response from her husband, she eventually gave up. She felt a kinship with Lonelyhubby because she understood very well the feeling of loneliness. She knew with her looks that she could always find another man to fill her life but she saw how a failed marriage could do to a young child and promised herself not to do that to her young child.

Although her husband earns enough for the family, she took the job as a chat model more to fight of the loneliness. The extra money was a bonus. Her husband's actions had her doubting herself, making her feel less than a woman. She knows that the internet is a wrong place to seek the attention she craves but its still better and safer compared to hitting the club and getting picked up for one night stands.

"I wonder what Lonelyhubby is really like in real life." Was her last thought before falling asleep.

Somewhere out there, John was also thinking about Angeldust. He knows that she was beautiful and from the conversation he knew she had a caring personality. Inside his heart something took root. A feeling that was long missing. Just after one instance of shared intimacy and conversation John hated to admit but he was smitten.

"This is not health." He thought to himself but he knew he would be seeing Angeldust again. Turning to look at the time on the clock, he decided not to wait any longer for his wife and went to sleep.