An Incest Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected turn into romance.
5.5k words
4.65
163.9k
130

Part 2 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers

I went back to my room and just laid on my bed. Did that really just happen? Did I just screw my little sister? Are we really secretly dating now? I had so many questions, but they all had a positive answer. I went over everything i my head for so long that before I knew it, it was light outside. I looked at the clock; it read 9:37, so I decided now's as good a time as any to get up. As I got up I started to think again, what if I made a mistake? What if Rita was only in the moment and I took advantage of her? What if she has regrets and was ashamed of what we've done? I could never forgive myself. All was answered when she came bursting through my door and jumped on me, causing me to fall on the bed. She gave me a long, passionate kiss on the lips, all the while grinding on my hips. When we finally broke the kiss, I was speechless. Everything was answered with that one kiss.

"Happy birthday big brother! I got something for you."

She handed me an envelope. Inside it was two tickets to my favorite band in concert, U2. I was ecstatic!

"U2? I love you!"

"I knew you'd like it, that's not all though."

With that, she started moving around under the covers then put her panties on my face, the aroma was intoxicating. I told her she was not getting her panties back, and she told me I was not getting my boxers back, completely worth it(I had forgotten she had those). I read the tickets to myself, third row, how the hell did she manage that? I just stared at her; I had the best sister in the world. Those tickets must have cost her a fortune, I was suddenly glad I did not skimp on her gift.

"I have something for you too, and I know you'll love it."

I knew she'd love it, I put so much thought in her gift I expected nothing less. I handed her the box and she tore it open, revealing a necklace with a heart and a diamond in the middle. She gasped as she was looking at the necklace she wanted ever since she saw it four months ago. She looked at me as if she was going to cry.

"I love it, and I love you," she said misty eyed as she started kissing me all over my face.

"Why don't you show me how much you love me."

Just then she mounted me, and I got excited, real excited. Then with the worst timing ever, we heard our parents coming. She quickly jumped off me and got back under the covers, and not a moment too soon. Our parents came in and saw us holding the gifts we had gotten from each other.

"Happy birthday you two!"

"Oh look they gave each other a gift," our mother said smiling.

"Come on honey, let's leave these two to their business," our dad said while dragging our mom out of the room. "Breakfast in five," he added.

If only he knew the business we wanted to get back to. On that note we made out for a little while, went to the bathroom, brushed our teeth and proceeded to breakfast. At the table we couldn't keep our eyes off each other, but we had to be careful because our parents were there too. I dropped my fork on the floor under the table, and as I bent to pick it up and I saw Rita's bare pussy staring back at me. Some of her juices were dripping out onto the chair! I was immediately hard. She knew I saw her because she gave me a sexy grin. I had to get out of there. I rushed through the rest of my breakfast and flew to the bathroom. After ten minutes of jacking off to the thought of licking and fucking her sweet pussy I came a bus load in my hand, it felt good to get a release. I cleaned up the mess and headed out the door.

As I exited the bathroom, I heard my sis playing video games in her room, and then I got an idea. I cracked her door a little and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed playing Super Mario Bros again (obviously trying to get some practice in since I whooped her last time). Without any warning I went into her room and closed the door, knelled down in front of her, lifted her skirt and started eating her out as she played the game.

"Randy what are you, oh fuck! Mom and dad are right downstairs! Oh god that feels so good! Dam Randy I'm trying to play this oooooooooooooh shit! Fuck Randy that's my spot! I have to beat this level! Oh shit fuck this game! Eat my pussy! Get you tongue all the way in there, suck my clit!"

Her pussy tasted so good, I could have sat there content and ate her all day. I ran my tongue and lips through her trimmed hairy blonde bush, which was matted down from the combination of her juice and my saliva. After a while I started flicking her clit with my tongue. When all her juices started leaking out, I made sure to get every drop. Upon seeing how wet she was getting, I then went to town on her clit, sucking it, biting it, everything possible I did it. It didn't take long before she started to shake with an orgasm coming. She grabbed my head in both hands and held it firmly on her pussy.

"Yes! Right there, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming!"

She then fell back on the bed catching her breath, but totally satisfied. When I finished, I got up, looked down at her and licked my lips, and left as if nothing had happened. The moment was priceless.

I went downstairs to find my parents being friendly in the living room.

"Oh come on no one wants to see that!" I said as any son would.

They just kept at it until my mother asked if we wanted to go to the beach. I weighed the pros and cons, but it wouldn't't matter because I would see Rita in a skimpy bikini, so of course I said yes.

"We have to get there before 2:00 because that's when the lifeguards get there, its no fun with them telling you how to swim."

What I wanted to do I didn't't want to take any chances getting caught. My parents started packing up the car and I went upstairs to take a quick shower. I told Rita and she started to get ready, or at least I thought she was getting ready, and then I grabbed a towel and hopped in the shower.

I had just finished rinsing out my hair when I heard the bathroom door open. I thought nothing of it since it happens all the time when someone comes in to use the bathroom or something, but then the shower curtain was ripped back, and my sis was standing there naked. I was confused, but I didn't object as I looked her up and down. She stepped in the shower in front of me, saying nothing, and started washing herself. I wanted to fuck her right there but our parents could come in at any minute, which scared me to death, but apparently not her. She looked so good standing there with her ass poked out at me, taunting me, but I know she was trying to get me back for my little incident earlier, so I resisted, but barely. Then out of nowhere, she turned to face me, dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock! I did not see that coming! She twirled her tongue around the tip then took me into her mouth. I was in ecstasy. She had a nice little rhythm going that felt so good I can't even explain it.

"Oh yes suck my cock, keep doing that!" I said as she started fingering herself.

She took hold of my ass cheeks and pushed them towards her, forcing my cock all the way in her mouth. She had really caught on fast because it was even better than her last blow job she gave me. Then she did something with her bottom teeth and her tongue that sent me over the edge. I told her I was about to cum and she picked up speed and started moaning on my cock, adding to the pleasure. A jolt of electricity went through my body as I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock in her mouth as far as it would go and just unloaded all my sperm in her mouth. She tasted it on her tongue and let most of it drip from her mouth onto her chest, and swallowed the last little bit. She never took her eyes off me, as if she wanted to see the expression on my face from the pleasure she just gave me. After she milked me dry, she washed herself off, stood up and sexily looked me dead in the eyes.

"Now were even," she said and then wrapped her arms around my neck kissed me deeply.

She got out and wrapped a towel around her, blew another kiss at me, checked to make sure noone was in the hallway and left. I dropped to a knee in the tub because my legs were too weak to stand on, her blowjob was that good. I don't know how we suddenly gotten so good at pleasing each other sexually, but I'll never complain about it, god I love our new relationship.

I pulled myself together and finished my shower, then dried off and headed to my room. As I'm getting dressed in my room Rita comes in and grabs me from behind in a big hug.

"Cant keep your hands off me huh?"

"I could, but I don't want to, and I know you don't either."

"Id be all over you right now if we didn't have to worry about getting caught."

"Sneaking around might make it more exciting."

She slipped a note in my pocket and left, it read...

"Don't get too attached to swimming, you might have to take care of me."

What in the world could she mean by that? My sis never was good at the whole brain teaser thing, but this one had me wondering. I decided not to make too much of a big deal about it and we all left for the beach.

We ended up getting to the beach at 2:37 because of an accident on the freeway. I was a little bummed because I knew anything involving my sis and I was not going to happen with the lifeguards all over the beach, great. We found a spot with a few people around and set up the chairs and towels and we all lay out for a bit. After a while mom and dad took off into the water leaving me and Rita to fend for ourselves, but with all these people around, there was no chance of doing anything.

"It's so hot outside! Could you rub some sun tan lotion on me, pleeeeeeeeease?" Rita asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I said searching frantically for the bottle in the duffel bag.

Finally I found it, as I turn back to my sister I'm speechless. She has on the skimpiest bikini I've ever seen, porn stars included. I can't believe mom and dad let her out of the house in it. It was blue and white and about a size too small, so her curves looked even better.

"Well I see you like what I'm wearing, or what little I'm wearing I should say."

"You look gorgeous!" I managed to get out. "How come I've never seen this bikini before?"

"I've never had a reason to wear it, until now," she winked as she lay down. "Now come on and put the lotion on me, I'm getting cooked out here!"

I smiled to myself at her comment and squirted some lotion in my hand and started rubbing some on her stomach, then around her breasts and her arms (I had to make it look as brotherly as possible). Then I told her to turn over, I squirted more lotion in my hand and rubbed it on her shoulders. She reached behind her and undid her bikini string so I could get her back, and at this point I was getting turned on. I started to rub her legs and her upper thighs and she moaned a little bit, she was driving me crazy and she wasn't really doing anything. I had to do at least something or I would go crazy. I checked around to see if anyone was looking in our general area, no one was, and then I picked up her foot and started sucking her toes. This had an immediate effect as she started to moan into her towel. I then picked up her other foot and did the same thing.

"Oh Randy, that feels so good! Rub my ass for me."

I stopped sucking her toes and gently started massaging her ass. I squeezed, rubbed, pinched, and even slapped it, enjoying the feel and every moan that would leave Rita's lips. Just as I was starting to get into it, our buzz kill parents came out of the water and started running towards us. Fuck! That's twice today!

"You guys have to get in the water, its so refreshing," mom said.

"Yeah, it really takes the edge off," dad added.

If there was anything I needed at that moment, it would definitely be an edge being taken off. I folded my cock into the elastic part of my pants so it wouldn't be noticeable. I grabbed my sister by the hand and we ran towards the water. I ran ahead so I could get in the water first and hide my erection. When I noticed I was still alone I turned to see where she was, and I turned around just in time to see her step into a hole and scream. I was scared she'd twisted her ankle so I ran back to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Ow! I think I sprained my ankle!"

I carried her back over to mom and dad and told them what happened, mom threw me the car keys and told me to get the first aid kit out of the car and wrap her foot up.

"Can you carry me to the car Randy, I don't want to have to walk there later."

Without answering I picked her up and put her on my back and walked up the stairs to go back to the car. I got to the top and was on my way to the car, but before we reached the parking lot she hopped off my back, and ran to a door on the side of the lifeguards building. What the hell? Confused, and feeling a little deceived, I made sure noone was watching and followed her to get an explanation. I enter the room to find her looking back at me with her bikini bottoms down around her ankles and her bent over a table, instant erection.

"I told you that you would have to take care of me," she said as she wiggled her ass side to side. "No one comes in here unless someone is drowning, so we have all day if we want. I can't believe we never wanted sex before, now I wanna fuck you every chance I get. Come on Randy, get over here and fuck me!"

That's what she meant on the note! She had this all planned out, sneaky little devil. If sex is what she wants, then its sex she'll get. I admired the beautiful view for a second, then dropped my shorts and plunged deep into her pussy. She let out a loud shriek, followed by some loud moans as I slid in and out of her.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Pound that fucking pussy! Yes right there, oh my god that feels so good!"

I don't know where her dirty talk came from, but coming from her made me fuck her harder. As I was fucking her I started playing with her left breast with my left hand and her clit with my right. Her vaginal walls started squeezing me as I felt her orgasm coming, but I kept on pounding her.

"Oh fuck Randy I'm gonna cum keep doing that! Ahhhh I'm coming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

This is where I learned my sister was an avid squirter. She shook a little, then a little more, and then a little more until she was jerking around on my cock, and then she opened the flood gates. She started squirting so much she actually pushed me out of her, and just kept on squirting until she had nothing left, I was amazed. As she stood there shaking I grabbed her so she faced me, picked her up off the floor and eased my cock back into her still convulsing pussy and started fucking her standing up. I've never tried it and I don't know what made me do it, but the feeling was incredible! Rita was still going through the motions of her first orgasm but I was well aware. As she came down from her orgasmic high she started moaning loudly again. She sounds so sexy when she moans it just makes me wanna fuck her as hardas I can, and that's exactly what I did. I put her down on the table and started drilling her faster than ever.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Oh my god Randy fuck me!"

I held her legs apart and drilled her, watching her tits bounce around on her chest. She grasped the sides of the table and helped thrust back into me, forcing a clapping sound to echo around the room. She let the table go and pinched her nipples as I squeezed her thighs in my hands and fucked her faster, and soon her pussy was pulsing around my cock again.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again! Yes Randy I'm cumming! Aahh oh god! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Just as she started her second orgasm I felt myself about to cum and pulled out. even though she was still a little dazed she took my cock in her mouth, sucking off her own juices in the process and bobbing her head back and forth until I felt myself explode in her mouth. This time she swallowed it all without spilling a drop. We fell down on the floor exhausted, but satisfied. After a few moments of silence and heavy breathing, I finally broke the ice.

"That was a nice little trick, faking an ankle injury."

"Hey it got us away from the parents didn't't it? Oh crap we better get back! We've been gone for over 30 minutes!"

We pulled our suits back up and left, she left first and I waited a minute or two and left behind her. We met up with mom and dad sitting in their chairs.

"So I take it your ankles fine now," mom said.

"Yea, Randy massaged it for me, I guess he has magic hands," Rita said snickering.

"We'll be in the water for a while," I told them as my sister and I took off into the water.

We messed around and had a great time now that we released our sexual tension. A few hours passed with us just splashing around in the water (since thats all we could do with the lifeguards there) and laying out in the sun, and then back in the water with mom and dad. When we had enough of the beach we headed home to get changed for dinner plans our parents made for us.

On the way home we learned our parents made reservations at a fancy restaurant for us, so we had to go home, shower, get dressed and leave in about an hour and a half to make our 7:30 reservation. Unlike before, there was no chance to do anything as our mom and dad's bedroom door was wide open and they were constantly coming in our rooms to help with their clothes. My dad and I wore dress pants and a shirt with a tie and mom had on a cocktail dress, but I didn't't get to see what my dear sister was wearing. As I started to leave, she walked in and closed the door. I was stunned. I've never seen my sister look so beautiful. She was wearing a black dress with open toed heels, hoop earrings, the necklace I bought her and had her hair done sexy looking.

"You look amazing!"

"I know. You don't look too bad yourself," she said with a smirk.

We stole a couple quick kisses before we heard our parents tell us its time to go. She whispered to me she wasn't wearing any panties and strutted out the door. This was going to be a long night.

We arrived at the restaurant on time and took our seats. My sis and I sat next to each other of course, and our parents across from us. We made small talk while we ate, but I was looking for a way to sneak some action with Rita. Since were brother and sister its not like we can do the old "bathroom trick," especially since we were with our parents. After coming up with nothing for a while, I remembered that she wasn't wearing any underwear; it was time to have some fun.

I put my hand on her leg and slid her dress up her thigh a little, she looked at me confused but I said nothing. I eased my middle finger in her pussy and started to pump in and out a little, she was trying her best not to moan, but it was proving to be difficult.

"Are you okay honey? You look flustered," mom said completely unaware of what was happening.

"I'm fine, my food is just a little spicy that's all."

I decided to turn it up a notch. I picked my speed up fingering her and then used my thumb to rub her clit. She started shaking a little and bit her bottom lip to keep quiet. I guess she couldn't take it anymore and got up and sort of jogged to the bathroom without saying a word.

"I guess the food must have really gotten to her," dad laughed.

"It wasn't the food that got her," I thought, a little proud of myself. We made more small talk while Rita was still in the bathroom.

"We still have one more present for you two," mom said.

"I thought dinner was our present?"

"We have one more for you, you'll get it tomorrow."

I was a little disappointed, what's the point of giving a birthday present the day after someone's birthday? "Why don't you just give it to us today while it's still our birthday?"

"Due to unfortunate timing it won't arrive until tomorrow, so you'll get it in the morning," dad said.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers
12