An Incest Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Rita came back from the bathroom. She was looking at me a little seductively, and I was getting turned on.

"You OK Rita? I didn't't know your stomach was so sensitive!" dad chuckled.

"I'm OK, it just made me feel a little tingly," she said as she looked at me.

I looked at her and sucked the finger I had in her pussy, and by the look she gave me I'm guessing I just made even wetter. She then started to rub my cock through my pants as payback, and it was working. I was getting harder and harder, and there was nothing I could do about it. After about another thirty minutes of small talk with a painful boner, we decided to leave.

We got back home a quarter to ten. Our parents looked tired, but my sister and I were wide awake. We got in the house, said good night to each other and went to our respective rooms. I had no intention of going to sleep, at least not yet. I waited about an hour in the light of one of my night stand lamps for our parents to go to sleep, and then I would sneak into my sister's room. I don't know if it's the twin thing, but she must have been thinking the same thing I was, because just then she tiptoed into my room.

"I was just about to come in your room."

"I figured you would, but since last time we were in my room, I thought this time should be in yours." We lay in bed holding each other for a while until she said something.

"Randy, what do you think women like most about having sex and making love?"

I thought a minute before responding. Although I haven't had sex before today, it didn't stop me from reading up so I'd be prepared when I did. "I think the feeling that they're sharing something intimate with someone they care about, not to mention how good it feels. Sex and love are two different things though. A lot of girls like to have sex, but evey woman wants to be made love to."

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you, I would do anything for you, anything."

She took my hands in hers and looked deep into my eyes. "Then give me a real present, make love to me before our birthday is over."

"Anything for you."

I smiled and kissed her. How could I say no to such a beautiful person? I glanced at the clock, 10:41, plenty of time.

I stood up and stripped completely naked, and she dropped her dress to the floor, revealing her perfectly shaped tits ad her dripping wet pussy. The only thing she had on was the necklace I gave her, and it looked dam good on her. I lay her back on the bed and took her left nipple into my mouth, and rubbed her right nipple between my fingers. She held my head firmly in place as I sucked away. After a few minutes I switched to her right and rubbed her left. A few moans escaped her lips, but I wanted to really pleasure her. I kissed down her chest and past her stomach; I spread her legs, kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. A few kisses later I arrived at my destination, her beautiful, sopping wet pussy. I noticed her pussy hair was neatly trimmed into a landing strip, she must have shaved it before we left for dinner. I kneeled down right in front of her pussy and took in the aroma, her sweet pineapple/aroused pussy smelling aroma, it was driving me crazy. I couldn't wait any longer; I began eating her pussy like I hadn't eaten all day.

"Oh yes Randy eat your sisters pussy! Mmmmmmm yes keep doing that! It's your pussy, do whatever you want with it! I love you so much! Oh god, fuck yes! I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

Now that I had her all worked up I started tonguing her clit. She clamped down on my head like a vice grip, I couldn't breathe, but I kept on licking. Next thing I knew her legs were shaking and she was pushing my head into her pussy as far as it would go.

"Fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming! Oh god oh god! Rannnnnnnnnnnnnnndyyyyyyyyyyy!!! (every man knows its one of the biggest turn-ons when a woman screams your name in pleasure)."

She came so much on my face I felt as if I was in the shower, but I couldn't' get enough of her sweet pussy juice. When she came back down to Earth she pulled me up to her and gave me a soft, yet passionate kiss, tasting all her juices on my tongue and lips. She broke the kiss and looked at me with pure love in her eyes.

"Make love to me, big brother."

She lay back on the bed and opened her legs for me. I kissed her again, got between her, rubbed my cock against her lips, and guided my rock hard cock into her pussy.

We both let out a long moan as I eased deep into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I built up a rhythm. We locked hands and I started kissing her neck, cheeks, forehead anything that was visible. I made my strokes longer, and it seemed to have an immediate effect on her.

"Yes, slow and long just like that, make love to me, oh you feel so good, ooooooooh yes! I love you so much!"

Just then she rolled over and was riding me cowgirl. Her pussy walls were so tight around my cock I had to fight blowing my load. She didn't bounce up and down on me like I thought she would, instead she rocked her hips back and forth slowly, grinding on my cock. I grabbed her tits and massaged them and she held my chest for balance. She picked up a little speed and fell flat on my chest, never losing her momentum.

"I want you to cum in me. I need to feel your load inside me. I want us to cum together!"

"I already came in you once, I don't want you to get pregnant, at least not yet."

"Don't worry, mom put me on the pill a year ago, so were safe, just please cum in me."

That was all I needed to hear. I got back on top of her and rubbed my cock over her clit, this made her jump and she knocked over my lamp, unplugging it and leaving us with the glow from the moon as our only light. We could still see each others face so we kept going. I pushed back into her and locked lips and hands with her. Our tongues were dancing around with each other as she moaned into my mouth. I broke our kiss so I could hear her sexy moans, which only spurred me on. I began going faster and faster in and out of her pussy until I felt myself nearing my climax.

"Oh Rita I'm about to cum!"

"So am I big brother, go ahead, we'll cum together!"

We looked each other in the eyes as I picked up speed. "Here it comes!" I warned her, seconds later I unloaded all of my cum in her. Just as I started cumming I could feel her shaking and squeezing my hands as she was rocked with her own orgasm. I was on cloud nine, and she was right there next to me moaning her orgasm.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh gggggggggoooooooooddddddddddd! I love you Randy! I love you!"

"I love you too Rita!"

She held on to me as we both were in th throes of making love for the first time in our young lives, but definitely not the last. When our orgasms subsided I fell on top of her for a minute, and then rolled over as we lay there completely fulfilled.

Sh turned and lay her head on my chest. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life!"

"Mine too. You were amazing."

"No, we were amazing."

We cuddled for a little bit then I heard her start to cry a little.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"At first I wasn't sure about this, you know with us being brother and sister and all, but then I realized it made sense that we ended up together. Were perfect for each other related or not and I don't ever want to be without you. I love you so much Randy, please don't ever leave me!"

"Believe me there's nothing anyone can do to keep us apart, I love you more than anything and I'll always be here for you," I assured her as I wiped away her tears.

She pulled me into a bear hug and kissed me. "You better be, or you'll have hell to pay!" With that we started naed play wrestling until we realized we couldn't see anything.

"Where's the light at? It's too dark in here," she said still punching me in the ribs.

"You knocked it over when we were "occupied" remember?"

"Well hurry up and plug it back in!"

I leaned over the edge of my bed and picked up the lamp, all the while getting kicked in the back, and plugged my lamp back up.

"OK that's it now I'm gonna..." I couldn't't finish my sentence.

I was frozen in place. My sis looked over to see what I was looking at; she stopped laughing and froze too. We looked up to see our aunt (yes our aunt of all people) in the doorway looking at us in shock.

"Oh fuck!"

12