An Incest Birthday Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we went back into the cabin mom ran ahead to get her cell phone that was ringing, and dad said goodnight and went straight into his room. We were still a little hungry so we went into the kitchen to see how much of that cake was left; there was only one piece left, so we split it. We finished the cake and washed the dishes just as mom was coming to us to say goodnight. She told Rita not to worry about the whole Stephanie thing, but I don't think she was trying to hear that. We sat for a mini lecture about how to deal with the situation, and then she hugged and kissed us both goodnight, and told us not to stay up too late, we agreed and went back to our room, alone for the first time.

We were finally alone, but it took the whole day for it to happen. I used up so much energy throughout the day I just wanted to lay down and rest for a minute or two, but I knew Rita would have no part of it.

I went into our room first and cut on the lamp, which only lit up half the room, took off my shirt and went to see where Rita was. When I got to the door she was just coming in, before I could say anything she had me pinned to the wall with her tongue in my mouth.

"Don't even think about going to sleep! I had to deal with little miss flirty drooling over you all day, interrupting our "us" time, and getting on my nerves. I got a lot of built up frustration, and I'm taking it all out on you," she said pushing me onto the bed.

Stephanie must have really ticked her off; I have never seen her like this. She looked like a woman possessed, but I liked it. I knew she was about to have her way with me, and there wasn't a dam thing I could do about it.

She crawled over me and took off my shoes and socks, then my pants, and finally my boxers. She stood up and bit her lip while staring at my cock, then stripped out of her clothes in record time. She straddled me and whispered "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you big brother" in my ear, which caused me to shiver a little. She took hold of my cock, raised up over it, and dropped down on it in one move.

She froze for a minute from the force she sat down on me with, and then she smiled and opened her eyes and bounced up and down on me furiously.

"Fuck yes! I've been waiting all day for this! Oh god this feels so dam good! I'm gonna fuck you good and hard today! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I heard a creaking noise and thought it might be the bed breaking, but when I went to sit up she pushed me back down.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? You're not going anywhere for a while, now that I finally have you to myself I'm gonna make the most of it!"

I lay back down while she bounced on me like I was a trampoline, enjoying the pain and pleasure that came with it. I grabbed hold of her tits and pinched her nipples which drove her crazy. She pulled me up to kiss her and ground her hips into me, and I broke the kiss to suck on her nipples. She wrapped her hands around my head keeping me on it and fell forward on the bed while still riding me.

"I want you to fuck me doggy style," she said and crawled over me on her knees with her hands on the headboard.

I rubbed my cock on her pussy a few times but before I pushed it in she stopped me.

"Not there! Put that big cock in my ass!"

She smiled and shook her ass a little. I was surprised that she wanted anal sex again; then again she did say she would fuck me hard, so I complied. I eased into her ass little by little, but she didn't like how slow I was moving and pushed back ramming all of my cock into her. Once again she froze for a minute, but quickly was bouncing back into me as fast as she could.

"Fuck my ass Randy! Fuck my tight ass! I want you to fuck me as hard as you can," she moaned.

"Shhh. If you don't be quiet dad could hear us!" I whispered, but still fucking her.

"Don't worry about that, moms taking care of him, now fuck me with all you got!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks and fucked her as hard as I could. She was equally fucking me as hard, meeting me stroke for stroke. I was pounding into her so hard her ass was jiggling on its own, and I had to slap it.

"Ooh, do that again!"

I slapped her again but harder this time. "Fuck yeah slap my ass it feels so dam good!"

Her moaning was making me slap harder and harder while I fucked her ass, leaving two big red marks on her ass. Since she was in a rough sex mood I decided to get a little bold. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it, forcing her to look at the ceiling.

"Fuck yes! You know exactly what I want! Pull my hair and slap my ass while you fuck me!"

For the next five minutes I did just that, knowing I might never get this opportunity again I enjoyed every minute of it as much as she did. I stopped with the slapping and pulling and grabbed her hips to finish fucking her as hard as I could. A couple minutes later I screamed I was about to cum, and out of the blue she pulled me out of her.

"Oh no no no you're not gonna cum now! I'm not done with you yet!" she said slapping my cock in her hand. "I want to be on top again. " She threw me down so hard I bounced off the bed a little, grabbed my hands and pushed them towards the headboard, lined up and put my cock back into her pussy. The near cumshot and pounding her ass took a lot of energy out of me, so it felt good to just lay back and let her do the work. She went back to her furious fucking slamming herself down on me as hard as she could. She was moaning and screaming so loud I was getting scared of getting caught.

"Rita if you don't be quiet, we'll..." SLAP!

"Shut the hell up! You're on my time now! If you bitch about getting caught one more time so help me god!"

I was shocked and amazed at the girl I was looking at. The look in her eyes told me she meant business, and it turned me on so much I think my cock grew another inch. For the next ten minutes she fucked me harder than she's ever fucked me before, I was actually in a little pain, but I dare not stop.

"You fucking like being rode hard by your little sister dont you big brother?"

"Fuck yeah, your pussy's so tight around my cock, ride me harder little sis!"

She grabbed my head and pulled me into a hard kiss as she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth, I pulled back and gritted my teeth signaling I was about to cum. If it was even possible she rode me even harder, and I gripped her ass to help move her up and down.

"You gonna cum for me Randy, you gonna fill your little sister up with y..." she trailed off. Her orgasm started and hit her so hard she couldn't even talk, she just let out low moans and gasps of air. As she shook in place on top of me I felt my balls tighten, and gave her a warning of what was to come, but I doubt she heard me. Ten strokes later I screamed to her I was cumming and filled her up with eight big spurts of sperm. Her eyes grew wide as my sprem filled her and she shook again as she was taken over by another orgasm.

"I'm cumming again! Oh fuck I'm cumming again! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cu..." she managed to get out before she collapsed on my chest, both of us exhausted.

A few minutes later we came to, and had enough strength to turn on our sides and face each other.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Sore, what about you?"

"Me too. I'm sorry I went all possessive and sex crazy, its just that Stephanie was all over you, and I was so jealous, plus she kept popping up at the wrong times. I was getting frustrated, mentally and sexually, but I still shouldn't have done that."

"Don't even worry about it, if we were swapped I would have done the exact same thing, and I would definitely have fucked you senseless. I know why you did it, and it's ok. Were twins remember? We practically share the same brain. Besides, I love you, and you don't ever have to apologize to me for having unbelievable sex!" I said grinning.

She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too Randy, more than you will ever know. It was some unbelievable sex though wasn't it?"

"Yes it was, that was damn unbelievable," a voice said in the room by the door.

We both jumped and looked in the direction of the voice, but the lamp light didn't shine that far over there, so I picked it up and pointed it in the person's direction. It took a while to get the light on the persons face but when I did I knew exactly who it was.

"Aunt Lisa, is that you?" I asked. She nodded.

"You two really have to learn to start locking your doors!"