An Incest Birthday Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,052 Followers

"Ok dad you take the cage in, I'll put the extra wood behind the house," I yelled so the girls would know we were back.

"Put that down and come give me a hand, this thing is heavy," he responded.

I dropped the wood and ran over to help him pull it off the truck, it really was pretty heavy, I don't know why he didn't just but a cheap one. We got it on the porch and sat it down to open the door, when we did all the women in the house were sitting on the couch in those thick white bathrobes everyone in the world has giving each other pedicures.

I couldn't tell if they were naked under there, but they did a great job of covering their tracks. You could smell strawberry flavored incense and the strong smell of nail polish remover; they even had those things separating their toes while they painted them.

"You guys not done yet?" dad asked.

"It takes time to look this good," mom responded.

We carried the cage over to the fireplace and sat it over it and finally started the fire. We sat down on the couch opposite the girls and went back to our card game. Every once in a while Rita would look up and catch me smiling at her and game me a "shut up" face, I just looked away and laughed, hoping to tick her off a little. After a while the card game started to get a little boring, so dad went in the kitchen and grabbed two more bottles of wine. We all took shots (well glasses is more like it) of wine while we played this game called Guesstures. As the game went on dad had gotten pretty hammered on the wine, which is funny because he can drink a 6-pack and feel nothing, and was flailing around like he was on fire. I ran to get the camera and came back to dad gone and everyone in the room still laughing at him. We figured he went into their room and passed out, instead he came out with a sheet on his neck like a cape, a belt around his head, and white tightie whities on over his shorts, I swear he looked exactly like Doug's alter ego Quailman. He was making stupid noises, jumping off the couch, sliding on the floor, spinning around in circles, anything that looked stupid he did it. We could not stop laughing. I recorded and took pictures of him so I'd have something to blackmail him with later. When everything finally calmed down dad went and got another bottle of wine and staggered to his and mom's room yelling for someone to go and give him a massage.

"Well it looks like that's my cue," mom said as she stood up.

"Let me help you, I know a few techniques," Aunt Lisa said eagerly, maybe a little too eagerly.

Mom was a little cautious but after a few mumbles and some hand signals she agreed.

"You two be good now, who am I kidding just don't stay up too late," mom laughed.

I loved our new relationship with her and Aunt Lisa, it's like it didn't matter that we were family. They both blew us a kiss as they left and went into the room dad was in, leaving Rita and I sitting on the couch.

I looked at her smiling waiting for her to say something, she didn't, instead she just smiled back and started to open her robe. I sat up in my seat and fixed on her body like a good little schoolboy pays attention in class. When she opened her robe and revealed she had on a bikini I was a little disappointed, but I didn't let it show.

"Wanna go swimming?" she asked not waiting for a response and walking to the pool.

I took off my shirt and ran up behind her and picked her up off her feet, ready to throw her in the pool, but then logic set in. If I throw her in it could be bad for me, so I put her down, only for her to push me in, very ladylike.

She jumped in and came straight to me to put her arms around my neck and kiss me.

"So, what really happened in that room with you and Stephanie?"

"You're not gonna leave me alone until I tell you are you?" she asked, and I nodded my head no. "Fine, she wants to have sex with you, so she came to me looking for tips on what you like and stuff. I told her wear something skimpy, but not too skimpy and make sure she's fresh down there and drink a lot of fruit juice like I do, just in case you wanna go down on her, but you better not! She got curious on how it tasted and asked if she could lick me, but said she was just curious and not coming on to me, I said what the hell and let her, and she did it for a little while. She asked me to taste her to see if she tasted ok, so I said what the hell again and did it. She wasn't that bad, but the juice would definitely help."

I looked at her and just smiled. "You're turning into a little slut, you're gonna try something with Stephanie aren't you?" I joked.

"No I'm not, I was just experimenting, one time thing only. I still don't like her," she said as she play hit me.

"So you were just experimenting when mom and Aunt Lisa were pounding the hell out of you?"

"No that was great! I've never been fucked with a strap-on before," she said.

"So you'd rather have a dildo than the real thing?"

"The dildo felt great, but the real thing feels better the way it pulsates inside you."

"You know, watching you get fucked like that got me real hard, I've been thinking about it since it happened," I said pushing her to the wall and taking off her bikini bottoms.

"Mmm really? And what are you gonna do about it?" she said as she slid my shorts down my legs and stroked my cock. I put both our bottoms on the ledge and picked her legs up off the ground (which wasn't hard to do in the water) and pushed my cock right into her without any warning.

She gasped and grabbed the wall behind her as I forced my tongue down her throat. The coldness around us plus the hotness inside her pussy gave me a mixed feeling of senses every time I would pull out and thrust back in, kinda like an icy hot patch. I couldn't fuck her as fast underwater, but it still felt great regardless. I moved her bikini top out of the way and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth, and twisted it between my teeth, then I did the same to the other, all her moaning and groaning was making me bite her harder. After a while I pulled out of her and let her legs fall to the floor and turned her around, bent her over and stuck my cock right up her ass. She grunted and tried to grab onto something but there was nothing but the ledge of the pool and our clothes. The way she got dominated earlier and when she dominated me gave me an idea to try it out on her. I grabbed her bikini top and tied her arms together behind her back with it and pushed her head down onto my shorts on the ledge. I fucked her as deep as I could since speed was not a factor in the water, and every time she tried to lift her head up, I'd push it back down.

"Keep your head down!"

"Oh god yes big brother anything you say just please don't stop fucking me!"

I brought my hand around and fingered her pussy while I played with her clit. "You like being fucked in the ass now don't you, my fingers in your pussy while I squeeze your clit?"

"Yes, oh god I love it, I love the way you fuck me, you always fuck me so good!"

"You like being a slut for your big brother? Letting him fuck your pussy and ass whenever I want?"

"Yes! Anytime you want! It's your ass, it's your pussy, do whatever you want with them!"

I walked her over to the stairs on the swimming pool and had her step up with me still in her and hold the rails, this way I could really fuck her. I didn't take long to build up a fast pace pounding her as hard as I could; I was so horny I didn't think my cock would ever go soft. I pulled out of her ass and slid it back into her pussy, and leaned forward to get my hands on her neck, choking her a little, but not too much. This seemed to get a rise out of her, because she moaned really loud and her pussy clamped around my cock, I guess she really likes being dominated. I resumed the hard fucking I was giving her, taking note to the clapping noise I made every time my balls hit her pussy, and I noticed she was on the brink of cumming.

"Don't you come yet; you better hold it till I say you can let it out!"

"Fuck! Please let me cum, I want to so bad, you're fucking me too good I won't be able to hold it!"

"Not yet! If you cum early you're gonna be sorry!" A couple minutes went by with her asking if she could cum.

"Please Randy, can I cum now, please?" she begged.

I paused a little before I said anything. "Ok go ahead you can cum now."

Almost the second I said that she squirted on me like a fire hose and screamed at the top of her lungs, I'm glad we were in a soundproof room. She was on shaky legs but I wouldn't let her fall, instead I pulled out of her pussy and put my cock back in her ass. After five minutes of hard ass fucking I felt my balls tighten, and I knew I was about to come.

"You want my cum, you want me to cum in your pretty little ass?"

"Yes Randy yes! I want you to shoot your load deep inside me!"

"How bad do you want it?"

"I want it real fucking bad, please big brother cum in your little sister oh god please!"

The brother/sister comment did it. I thrust hard in her one more time and squirted all my juice inside her worn out ass. I thought I'd never stop, it had to be at least eight big spurts and a few little spurts before I felt the last little bit run out of me. When I was finally empty I fell back into the pool exhausted, Rita tried to get out, but her legs were too weak and she fell in right behind me.

Slowly the feeling began coming back to my body, and I swam over to where Rita had floated when she fell in and grabbed her in a soft bearhug.

"Oh my god Randy, that was fucking incredible! When did you get to be so dominant?"

"Well since you manhandled me yesterday and mom and Aunt Lisa dominated you, I thought I'd give it a shot. How'd you like it?"

"I loved every second of it, then again I love all the sex we have."

"I hope so, I don't wana take the chance of getting replaced," I joked.

We swam over to where our bottoms were and climbed out of the pool, just as we were about to put them on we heard the doors open. "Come on!" Rita laughed as she grabbed my hand and led us out the door that leads outside.

We looked like idiots hopping around trying to get our bottoms on with our flip flops going every which a way while running from whoever it is. We go around the front and before we go in Rita grabs the flashlight and motions me to follow her on the left side path. The moonlight has everything lit up nicely but it doesn't hurt to have backup just in case. She stops walking when we get to the lake we seen earlier on our hike and shines the flashlight on a rock that we could sit on. Just as I thought it would be, the moonlight lit the whole lake up and everything around it, giving it that "hidden paradise" look.

"Its so peaceful looking," Rita whispered.

"Yea, it's always like that right before Jason comes to kill someone," I joked.

"Randy that's not funny!" she said as she hit me on the arm.

"Don't worry, if he comes I'll make sure he kills first me so you can get away," I said. She gave me this look like I was ruining the mood, which I was, so I backed off.

"You know I'm just playing, I would never let anyone hurt you. It is pretty beautiful though," I said as I pulled her close and held her. We sat there and looked at the scenery until we got tired and decided to head back. Even though it was a little cold with our swimwear on, we walked and held hands the whole way back. We went in and grabbed our stuff from the living room, went into our room to put on warmer clothes and got into bed. We cuddled up again as we kissed and said goodnight to each other, and fell asleep holding each other. Tomorrow will be our last day here, and I plan to make the most of it.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,052 Followers