An Incest Birthday Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was in college, I needed the money, it was a long time ago, case closed."

It was still a shocker, but we let it pass. Now it was my turn and even though I didn't have something on hand, I was gonna improv it, but before I could even finish my sentence Rita jumped the gun on me.

"I never..."

"I never faked a headache to get out of sex!"

"I'd have to have sex to begin with to fake getting out of it," Aunt Lisa said.

I started to take a drink to piss Rita off, but it was a bad career move, so I let it go. We almost laughed when mom and dad took a drink at the same time.

"It was that night you went to that sushi bar with your co-workers, you still smelled like fish," mom said.

"The night you put on that avocado mask, enough said," dad laughed.

It was my turn again, and after what Rita did I had the perfect question to make all the women take a drink, and to shine some incest light on mom and Aunt Lisa.

"I never had a lesbian threesome with the women in my family."

They all looked at me then looked over at dad, and took the shot. His jaw dropped, but he didn't look disgusted, he looked excited.

"Yesterday when you went to get the thing for the fireplace, we got a little friendly," mom said.

Dad seemed to get more relaxed with everything, though it might have been the vodka, but probably not. The next question that Aunt Lisa asked gave us no doubt that dad would be ok with us.

"Not counting this last week, I never thought of a family member of the opposite sex in a sexual way."

We expected no one to take a drink, but when dad slowly did, all our doubts were gone.

"I thought about my sister and my mother in a sexual way, but it was just thoughts, I didn't get the chance to act on them."

Why did he word that the way he did, like he would have acted on it if given the chance? Is that why he's cool with it, because I'm in the exact same spot he was in? Is that why we roughed me up, because he's jealous I got to actually do something and he didn't?

"Would you have done anything if you had the chance?" Aunt Lisa asked.

He paused for a long while. "I don't know, I'm not sure, who knows." Yeah he would have.

We kept playing until the whole bottle was gone, and we were all sitting back on the couch tipsy, but still aware of what we were doing. We had found out so many secrets about each other tonight I don't think anyone would have said under different circumstances.

"So Mike honey, what do you think of your lovely family now?" Mom asked.

"I think, I think were all a bunch of incest weirdo's," he said.

Mom looked at Aunt Lisa and Rita and nodded. "Well I don't know about the weird part, but you're right about the incest part."

As soon as she finished her sentence mom walked over to where I was sitting, straddled my lap and started kissing me. I looked past mom to see Aunt Lisa walk up to dad and do the same thing to him, and then Rita moved mom out of the way and stuck her tongue down my throat. Here we all were, on the couch making out with someone we shouldn't be kissing, but no one said a word to stop it, instead mom grabbed my hand and led me to their bedroom, and Rita and Aunt Lisa followed behind us with dad.

Dad and I were both pushed on their king size bed and had someone climb on top of us, mom and Rita on me and Aunt Lisa on dad. I was in an intense makeout session with mom when I felt my pants being pulled off, along with my boxers. I sat up and mom pulled off my shirt and threw it in a pile on the floor, along with Rita's clothes that she had just taken off. She and mom switched places so she could take off her clothes as well, and dad and Aunt Lisa had just finished taking off their last pieces of clothes. As soon as all my clothes were off mom sat down over my face and Rita took my cock in her mouth and started sucking while I ate mom out. Rita always tastes good but mom's pussy tasted fantastic, it was a combination of peaches and that sweet, yet tangy taste of pussy juice. My tongue went straight up into her as she ground her pussy all over my face.

"That's it baby eat mommy's pussy, oh you do that so good! Get your... ooh I love that! It looks like you guys have a little bit of competition now!"

Rita pulled my cock from her mouth and danced her tongue around the tip. "Doesn't her pussy taste so good Randy? I couldn't get enough of it!"

"Mmmmhmm so good" was all I could manage to get out before I dove right back into her pussy, and Rita took my entire cock back into her mouth. I managed to look past moms toned thighs to see dad and Aunt Lisa in a 69 with her on top sucking the life out of his cock, and he was doing work on her pussy.

"Oh Mike I've been wanting to do this for years, but your wife is so dam stingy! Your cock feels so good in my mouth! That's it, swirl your tongue around just like that!"

"Dam Lisa you sure do know how to suck a cock! I wish Anna would have told me, I'm sure we could have worked out something," dad said as he dove back into her pussy.

I concentrate back on the two women in front of me riding my face and sucking me off, by now I'm barely holding off cumming as I can feel my cock sliding all the way into Rita's throat. The feeling is so intense every time it happens I jump a little and my tongue goes farther up into mom's pussy, and a little juice seeps out.

"Oh fuck Randy if you keep doing that I'm gonna soak your face," mom said.

I hear a loud muffled moan as I realized Aunt Lisa must have come over dad's face, and her moan triggers something in me to start fucking Rita's mouth faster. My hips are hopping off the bed as I fuck her mouth and mom fucks my face, by now I have her clit in my mouth sucking it and squeezing and pulling her ass cheeks together, and the pressure finally gets to her as she grabs my head with both hands and squeezes her legs together.

"Oh my god baby, I'm cumming! Oh my god, oh my god, oh fuuuuuuucckkkkkkk!!!"

I'm trapped between two massive thighs as a river of juice flows out of mom soaking my entire face; I mean there was not a dry spot left. As she rides through her orgasm mine builds to extreme pressure and I cant even let Rita know because mom's pussy is still sitting atop my face, so I try to mumble to her as best I can (which by the way only makes mom shake even more), but before I know it, I'm ejaculating a huge load into my sister's mouth. I continue mumbling through mom as I seem to spurt a never ending supply into my sister's mouth, but she doesn't seem to be complaining. After what felt like minutes I feel my cock slip from my sisters mouth, and mom rolls off of me to the side, where Aunt Lisa is still sucking dad's cock, I guess he hasn't come yet. While mom lays there dazed I pull Rita up to me, give her a big sloppy wet kiss, exchanging mom's juices in the process, and switch spots with her on the bed.

"Rita that was fucking great, now it's time I returned the favor."

I spread her legs to see her pussy glistening, waiting for me, her arousal strong as the pineapple pungent odor fills my nostrils begging me to dive into her, and that's exactly what I did. The second my tongue touched her pussy, her body locked up and pushed her pussy into my face even more. God I love eating her pussy, mom may have had a better taste but Rita's was made for me, and I'll never get tired of it.

"Randy! Yes! Oh my fucking god no one eats my pussy better than you, no one! I love you so much!"

"I love you too, let me show you just how much I do," I said as I started licking her asshole.

"Ooh fuck! You know I love that! I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be sore all week!"

When she said that I saw dad peek up from the blowjob he was getting, from now mom and Aunt Lisa who were trading off on him, they both saw this and smiled at each other. I went back to eating Rita out, which by now I had just stuck a finger into her ass and had her clit between my teeth. She tried to stifle a moan but failed, and it only got louder as I slipped a finger on the same hand in her pussy and fucked both holes as I pinched her nipple and sucked her clit. I looked over just in time to see dad squint his eyes and grab the head sucking his cock, which was Aunt Lisa's, and pump his seed into her mouth while mom licked his balls. Cum slipped out the side of her mouth but mom was there to lick it up. Not a second later Rita grabbed my head just as mom did and fucked my face as fast as she could, her orgasm was fast approaching and I was ready for it.

"Randy, I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby! I'm fucking cumming! Yeeeessssssssss!!!"

Her juices didn't come out all over the place like moms did, so I had no problem scooping it up and gulping it down. I crawled up her shaking body and planted kiss after kiss on her lips, which she returned, then I kissed my way back down to her nipple, but before I could put it in my mouth, I heard a "Oh god yes!" and we looked over and saw Aunt Lisa impale herself on dad's cock. I went right past her nipple and sat up on my knees and pushed my cock right into Rita's wet pussy.

"Oh fuck! Now pound me Randy, pound your little sister with your big brother cock!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I started slow and worked up to a fast pace fucking that had her squirming all over the bed. I sat up on my knees, grabbed her hips and gave her what she asked for, a hard pounding. She pinched her nipples and moaned my name every few seconds, giving me initiative to fuck her harder. Aunt Lisa was just as loud bouncing up and down on dad while mom sucked on her nipples, she was digging her nails into his chest and bouncing up and down on him like a mad woman, as long as she's been waiting to fuck dad she wasted no time bullshitting, she was going all out on him. I turned my attention back to Rita and put her legs up on my shoulders so I could go deeper into her, every time I would slide into her it felt like I was going down a slippery side with a soft landing at the bottom. I don't think I'd ever gone this deep into her. She responded by fidgeting and putting the toes on her right foot into my mouth, which I gladly sucked on. Aunt Lisa was still going crazy on dad, and mom was now licking on his balls as they clapped every time Aunt Lisa sat down.

"Oh this feels so fucking good! How does dad's cock feel inside you Aunt Lisa?" Rita asked.

"It feels fantastic, just like I knew it would. Here, come see for yourself."

She tried to pull her toes from my mouth but I wasn't letting her because I didn't want her to fuck dad, but I knew she had to, so I reluctantly let go and she gave me a sad look and slowly crawled over to dad, who had this look like "I'm about to fuck my own daughter" on his face, and lay back as he straddled her. Aunt Lisa made her way over to me and got on all fours.

"I hope you saved your energy Randy, because you'll need it."

Rita and I both looked up as we now knew who the culprit behind my secret blowjob was, but she was distracted once dad pushed his cock into her and she let out a loud moan. Mom crawled away from dad and lay down in front of Aunt Lisa's mouth, and she dropped down and started eating her out. I took my cock and poked it at her clit a few times, then lined it up with her pussy and pushed right in.

"Uugh fuck Randy! Now let's see what you can do!"

I'm not gonna lie, I had been wanting to fuck Aunt Lisa for some time now, but I would never act on it because I was faithful to Rita, but now I could let loose all my pent up horniness and fuck the shit out of her. I grabbed her hips and just started thrusting in and out of her as hard as I can. While I was fucking her I made a quick observation, moms ass jiggled only a little because its so toned, while Rita's ass jiggles a lot because its both toned and soft, but Aunt Lisa's ass had to be all soft because the slightest touch and it would make a wave across her whole ass, and I love to see that when I fuck from behind, so you can imagine how hard I was fucking her.

"Oh my god Randy, you're really working my pussy back there! Keep fucking me like that!"

As long as her ass jiggles like this I could fuck her all day. Rita looked up with a little pang of jealousy on her face as she saw how hard I was fucking Aunt Lisa, and then dad flipped her over on all fours and slipped into her doggystyle. Mom was screaming whatever came to her mind as she was still getting tongued by Aunt Lisa, whose screams were muffled because she had a face full of mom's pussy, and Rita had begun to get vocal on the other side of me.

"Yes, keep eating my pussy! Oh this feels so fucking good! Oh fuck don't stop," mom screamed.

"You like how I fuck you huh Aunt Lisa? You like that young cock sliding in and out of you?"

"Oh yes baby, I love that young cock, don't you dare stop fucking me!"

I heard a drowned out scream as her face was still in moms pussy, and I figured she must have had an orgasm because she stopped moving, but I didn't, I kept on fucking her through it as her pussy leaked all over my cock, and kept coming back for more. Dad must have been fucking Rita pretty good too because she was screaming and bouncing back on dad as he fucked her, and dad was really fucking her fast. I'd be lying if I said I didn't care she was fucking dad.

"Yes daddy, oh my god yes daddy! Fuck me, fuck your little girl hard daddy!"

"That cock feels good doesn't it baby? You like daddy's cock in that little pussy don't you?"

"Yes daddy I do! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me daddy!"

There were only sounds of clapping, screaming, or moaning in the room as everyone was either giving pleasure or getting pleasured. I could not stop looking at Aunt Lisa's ass as I fucked it, her big meaty cheeks clapping together just mesmerized me, but I snapped out of it when mom broke out yelling.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god I'm so horny, I need a cock in me now!" she yelled.

When she said that Aunt Lisa crawled from in front of me and over to dad, and I eased up over mom and slid my cock into her pussy right away. She gasped and wrapped her legs around me as I fucked my mom's pussy with a vengeance.

"That's it baby fuck me, don't hold back! I want you to make my pussy hurt tomorrow!"

I had heard mom talk dirty plenty, but her last statement really gave me a boost of energy. Hearing my mom say that to me made me really go at her, I was fucking her so hard it hurt, like she asked, but well worth it. I pushed up onto my hands and just like before, let my lower half do all the fucking. I was looking her in the eyes as she was bouncing around under me, and then I felt two hands on my ass helping to push me into mom. I looked and saw dad fucking Aunt Lisa missionary, so I knew it was Rita. She then crawled around us and squeezed mom's tits together and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Mom closed her eyes tight like she was in pain as she tensed up and held still, and I stopped thinking I really hurt her. All of a sudden she rolls me over and straddles me with her back facing me, jacks my cock a few times and puts my cock into her ass. It was so tight I had to hold her in place just so I wouldn't cum right there. When I regained control she started bouncing up and down on me faster and faster until she was satisfied with her rhythm. She then turned her attention to dad fucking Aunt Lisa.

"What's the matter Lisa? Don't feel like putting my husband's cock in your ass?"

"What are you talking about? He's fucking me in the ass right now!"

We looked as best as we could, and yes, he was fucking her in the ass missionary. Mom must have gotten even more turned on at seeing her husband fuck her sister in the ass because she grabbed onto my legs and bounced every which away on my cock. Moans and screams filled the air again as Rita sat down over my face, putting that beautiful pussy within tongues length of me as I licked at her while squeezing her tits between my hands. As I sucked the juice out of Rita's pussy I eased two fingers into her ass. She jumped and looked down at me with a huge grin and worked her pussy across my face while pushing my fingers into her ass. I heard Aunt Lisa scream she was cumming and felt the bed shake even more as she shook around under dad. Mom kept riding me as if she was on a mechanical bull, and by the looks of it Rita was close to another orgasm. I sped up on everything I was doing but before I could make her cum she rose up off me and sat down on the side of me.

"Next time I cum, I want you to be inside me. Mom can I please have my boyfriend back?"

"Sure honey, just let me..."

"Mom!"

"Ok, fine, take him. Never wanna share anything," she pouted.

She climbed off me and went over to dad, who was just getting off Aunt Lisa, and quickly sat down on him. Rita got up on all fours and spread her ass cheeks, and I crawled up behind her and slowly eased my cock into her ass.

"Ugh, fuck me baby, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard!"

I didn't start out slow at all, I ripped into her ass as hard as I could thrust after thrust. We were fucking so hard we slowly made our way to the top of the bed, and she reached up and grabbed the headboard to have something to hold on to. Mom was busy riding dads cock and Aunt Lisa was now on her knees over dads face kissing mom.

"That's it baby make me cum! Lisa suck on my tits, I need to cum again so bad," mom said.

"Don't worry baby, I know just what to do," dad said as he brought her down to him and fucked harder.

I turned back to Rita who was still holding the headboard as I pounded away at her ass. She leaned her head to the side and I took advantage by kissing her neck in her sweet spot.

"Oh my god Randy, that's it! I'm so fucking horny! I need to ride you right now, lay down!"

I pulled out and lay down like she asked, and jumped when mom screamed as dad entered her ass from behind while he fingered Aunt Lisa from the same position. Rita turned around to face me as she made her way to my body and mounted me as she looked at me all cute and innocent, then got this kind of possessed look of determination.

"This cock belongs to me now!"

She grabbed hold and sat right down on me all the way to the hilt. She closed her eyes and shuddered a bit, but soon they were opened and looking dead at me as she rode me. I hadn't noticed until now, but every sex dream I had from yesterday into today had come true, mom rode my face while Rita sucked me, I fucked Aunt Lisa doggystyle, I fucked the hell out of mom, and now Rita was riding me. I suddenly felt a rush of happiness as I realized everything that happened, really happened and that Rita sitting on top of me would be the perfect way to end it. She put her hands on my chest and pushed as she ground her hips in a circle on me, then in a triangle, and then a square. We heard a loud clapping noise and looked at mom and dad to see him build up speed fucking her, then stop and close his eyes.

"Oh baby I'm cumming in your ass! Oh fuck!"

"Yes baby fill my ass up with you cum! It's so hot, it feels so good!"

"Hey don't forget about me, I want some of that cum too!" Aunt Lisa jumped in.

We watched dad pull out of mom and squirt the rest of his cum on Aunt Lisa's pussy, then all three fell out next to each other on the bed, leaving just me and Rita. She looked back down at me and ground forward onto me, and then slowly bounced on me picking up speed as she went. I grabbed her ass to help her move faster as she switched between bouncing on me and grinding me. When she closed her eyes and bit her lip I knew she was close, so I rubbed her clit as best I could with all the moving.

"That's it, I'm almost there. Keep doing that, I'm about to cum all over your cock!"

I picked up the intensity rubbing her and she picked up intensity fucking me, and to give her the extra push I pinched her nipple with my free hand. When she stopped bouncing and started shaking I knew that did the trick, as she closed her eyes and let her orgasm take over.