An Incest Birthday Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. I look forward to seeing how great a girlfriend you really are."

She smiled big and pulled me into a hug and then another soft kiss. She backed up until she hit the pool table and hopped up on it, taking my hand and placing it on her breast as she lay back bringing me with her. I tried to move my hand off her breast onto her stomach but she took hold of it and guided to down until it was directly above her crotch.

"Dam I really wish I wore that skirt today!"

"We don't have to do anything right now, there's no rush. We have plenty of time for all that later." I didn't wanna chance feeling her up, getting excited and doing something I didn't need to do.

"Mmm your kisses are so soft, all I ever get is bruises from kissing too hard."

"Well I..." She shut me up my pushing her tongue back into my mouth and wrapping her legs around my waist. This girl would not let me go, and even though I should have gotten up, I couldn't bring myself to. She really was a great kisser, but noone would ever compare to the passion-filled kisses Rita and I share, noone. I could feel her hand working its way into my pants, but luckily it was quiet enough to hear footsteps coming, and we quickly separated as Rita and Chris came through the door smiling.

"What were you guy's up to?" Chris asked.

"Probably the same thing you two were up to," Stephanie snapped back.

Stephanie and Chris were drilling holes in each other with their eyes and Rita was looking at me like we needed to switch partners. It looked weird seeing her standing with him knowing he would be her boyfriend for a while, and my jealousy started to set in, but I wouldn't let it show. I wanted to kiss her so bad, and the look she gave me told me the same thing, but we didn't wanna do anything stupid in front of them, so we would have to wait till we were at home, or at least alone.

"Anyone up for some pool?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Sure, brothers and sisters on teams, no offense Randy but you suck," Stephanie laughed.

We played a few games together, they won some (thanks to my horrible play) and we won some (thanks to Rita's wonderful play), but the main thing was we all actually had fun, together. We switched up partners until everyone was on a team with everyone, ironically the best challenge was boys vs. girls. When we tired of playing pool we ran around the cabin like little kids screaming and chasing each other looking for the parents. When we heard sounds coming from the hot tub we all got that devilish grin and went to change into our swimsuits. We met up at the kitchen still laughing and burst through the door to the hot tub and climbed in it, effectively crashing their quiet little party.

"Hi guys, what ya doing," we all said in unison.

"Oh yay, the kids are here," Marie joked in a monotone voice.

"Oh come on you know you're happy to see us, get some youth in this hot tub!" Chris laughed.

Mom frowned up a little at that. "So what were you "youthful" kids doing before you came in here?"

"Playing pool, running around, having a good time, just chilling out, you know kid stuff," I said.

"Having a good time, that sounds like the fun part!" Aunt Lisa smirked.

"Hey! Just because were kids and we were alone doesn't mean we did anything!"Rita said.

Dad laughed. "Yea sure, do you think were idiots? We weren't born yesterday, we were kids once!"

"Right. We know you were kissing and stuff. We don't mind as long as that's all you do, am I right?" Jim said, and all the adults agreed.

"So would it be a problem if I kissed Randy right now?" Stephanie asked.

"Don't push your luck missy," Marie said splashing her, starting another epic water fight.

Water went flying everywhere, getting on the floor, the walls, some even on the ceiling. When I got splashed in the face and sat down I felt a hand grab and squeeze my cock, I followed the arm to a wide eyed Stephanie grinning back at me, then splashed me in the face as not to attract attention. When we stopped noone was sitting where they originally were, it was boy-girl-boy-girl with me sitting between Aunt Lisa and Marie. I used up so much energy trying to move in the water I laid my head back and let it slip underwater. Aside from all the bubbles, all I saw were legs and swimsuits, until I looked at Aunt Lisa whose swimsuit bottom had come untied a little and I could see her pussy clearly, and I was reminded of the great time me and it had getting acquainted yesterday. I had to pull myself up before I drowned looking at it, and when I came up Aunt Lisa reached down and tied her strings back as she winked at me. We all chit chatted about random things just keeping conversation flowing and enjoying each others company when we realized it was getting late and had to get going.

"Oh come on can't you stay a little longer?" Marie pleaded.

"Unfortunately we have to get going before it gets too late," dad said.

We all got out, dried off and went to get changed in a different part of the house. When I came from the pool area (last free place left) everyone was loading our stuff into the truck while saying their goodbyes at the same time. I saw Chris kiss Rita on the cheek, then lift her chin and kiss her on the lips. My jealousy was coming back, but it wasn't as bad this time. I looked around for Stephanie only to have her turn my head to her and kiss me as sensual as she could.

"Too bad you guys couldn't stay longer, we would've had some fun," Stephanie said between kisses.

"Ok ok break it up, none of that in front of us," dad said as he finished loading the truck.

We all broke off each other and went to say goodbye to the others parents. Aunt Lisa said she didn't feel like driving home, so she would crash at our house. Once we said bye to everyone we got in the truck and Aunt Lisa got in her car and turned off onto the path to leave. We leaned out the windows to wave back as they waved at us leaving, and when we got out of sight we sat back in the car and I pinched myself one more time, "ouch," yep, still the real deal.

While we were driving mom and dad talked with each other and Rita and I faked being sleep so we could lay on each other. She pulled out a wet napkin and wiped her lips off, then did the same to me.

"I don't wanna taste anyone on you but me," she whispered, then kissed me.

We held hands and kissed all the way home, while getting "I miss you" and "I can't wait to see you again" texts from our brand new boyfriend and girlfriend, and acted as if we came out of our grogginess when we pulled into the driveway. Aunt Lisa pulled in behind us and helped us carry all the stuff in, and she and mom put up the food while we moved everything else out of the way for now. Since the guest room had been cleared out mom told Aunt Lisa to take Rita's bed and for Rita to share mine. Dad looked a little concerned but we quickly threw him off by my telling her she'd be sleeping on the floor if she takes all my covers, and her saying she would just kick me out of my own bed. We also mentioned something about Stephanie and Chris knowing he knew we did something with them, and defer him off us. It worked because he patted my shoulder and cracked a smile and continued up the stairs with mom until we heard their bedroom door open and close.

"You two don't have me fooled, you better not do anything stupid, like make noise," Aunt Lisa said.

"We might not even do anything tonight, were so tired we just might sleep. I need to get some clothes to sleep in before you take over my room," Rita said.

I followed them upstairs and went to my room as they went to Rita's and changed into my sleepwear, which consists of boxers, but for dad's sake I put on a shirt too. I lay there in the dark waiting for Rita to come while trying to get my eyes to adjust to the dark (it takes a long time for me), and twenty minutes later she came in wearing a small t-shirt with no bra and panties and climbed in under the sheets with me, spooning with me and pulling my arm over her waist and interlocking our fingers. We drifted in and out of sleep for about an hour, obviously something was keeping us up, but I thought it would pass and eventually we'd fall asleep, Rita didn't feel the same way though.

"Randy what are we gonna do? Were dating other people, how can we make this work?"

"We will, don't worry about it, remember its only for a little while."

"I kissed him Randy, and he felt me up a little, and I kinda liked it. I felt so guilty, I kept thinking about you, its like were cheating on each other."

"The same thing happened with me and Stephanie, but I think it'll be ok, we have to like them. We have to be affectionate with them for appearances, even though seeing you and him together hurts."

She turned around to face me. "I just don't wanna do it, I get so jealous seeing you and her!"

"Were with them only for looks, even though we kiss and touch them we know were thinking about each other, and that makes it ok. Nothing will come between us, nothing."

She sighed and kissed me. "You always know how to make me feel better, I love you so much."

"I love you too, besides it's not like she's gonna be my "baybaymomma" or something. Come on we should get some sleep now."

"I'm not sleepy, but I know something that can get me tired pretty fast," she giggled.

"What? After everything that happened today you still wanna take a chance with dad here?"

"Please, we'll go slow, I won't get loud at all I promise, just put it in a little bit please?"

She had me, hook line and sinker. I nodded and she kissed me and turned around so her back was to me again. I lifted her leg a little as she moved her panties to the side, and I pulled my cock through the hole in my boxers and pushed slowly into her pussy. We lay on our sides with my hand surrounding her right breast as we slowly fucked in the spoon position.

"Oh yes baby, slow just like that. You feel so good inside me, so so good."

She put her leg down and lay there and just let me fuck her. Her breathing became labored every time I would push all the way into her and she began to meet my thrusts halfway. Her moaning was really turning me on making me want to fuck her hard, but because we were trying to be quiet and she wanted it slow prevented me from getting carried away. She slid me out of her and eased on top of me laying chest to chest and reached between us and pushed my cock back up into her.

She lay pressed against me kissing me and grinding up and down into me moaning into my mouth. After being in the dark over an hour my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and I could see her big blue eyes looking back at me, and I instantly became lost in them. She smiled and licked her tongue across my lips and started moving a little faster, but still at a slow pace.

"Randy, get on top of me, make me cum, make your sister happy and make her cum," she whispered.

I rolled her over still inside her and slipped my boxers off, they were becoming a pain, but I left her panties on. I pushed back into her and put her arms over her head on the pillow and kissed her again. I grinded into her rubbing my pubic hair over her panty-covered pussy as she hooked my legs with hers as I moved to kissing along her neck.

"Yes, yes, just a little more baby, oh I love you so much, fuuuuuuck meeeeeee!" she moaned.

I reached down and played with her clit and nibbled on her spot as I pumped into her. She grabbed me around my neck as her pussy pulsed around me, I sucked on her spot more and twisted her clit on my thumb faster until she pussy clamped down on me.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming Randy, yes, hold me, I'm cummmmmmmming!"

I held her as she came under me letting her juices slip out around my cock. She didn't leak a lot of juice but it was enough to make a small spot under us. When she stopped cumming I rolled off of her and kissed her forehead as she slowly drifted to sleep.

"That was so good Randy, I'm sorry you didn't to cum, I'll make it up to you, I promise, but right now I'm tired, I'm gonna take a little nap, I love you, I love you so much." She then fell asleep.

Even though I didn't cum, it didn't bother me because I did that all for Rita anyway. I decided I'd go to the bathroom to rub one out for the first time in a long time. I climbed out of bed quietly as not to wake Rita, put back on my boxers and slowly made my way to the bathroom. On my way there I passed Rita's room I saw a little light under the door and heard a light buzzing sound on the other side of the door, Aunt Lisa was masturbating. I thought to myself, go to the bathroom with my hand or get some payback on Aunt Lisa for everything she helped plot against me, not to mention the things she did on her own, guess which one won? I opened Rita's door and sure enough, she was naked on the bed with a vibrator in her pussy. She looked up at me, but didn't stop playing with herself. I said nothing, I just closed the door and walked to her dropping my boxers, straddled her, took the vibrator out and pushed my cock in, building up speed in no time. I fucked her with all the strength and force I didn't get to use on Rita, literally thrusting into her as hard as I could, and all she could do was suppress a scream.

"Randy sweetie, oh my god what's gotten into you? You're fucking me so hard my pussy's gonna hurt tomorrow! Oh my god, I don't care anymore keep fucking me, thrust that fucking cock in my pussy!"

Thrust is what I did, I drilled her hard burying my face in her neck as she dug her nails into my back, if I didn't still have my shirt on she might have drew blood. I leaned up on both arms and looked down at her so I could see her face as I pounded her faster. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it and yelled she was cumming, but I didn't slow down one bit. She arched her body off the bed as her orgasm ran through her, but I just kept on fucking until slowly my own orgasm built up. I closed my eyes tight and gritted my teeth as I felt my cum shoot up my cock and into her hot waiting pussy. Each time I shot in her she jerked and flinched under me intensifying her own orgasm. We finished cumming at about the same time and plopped down into the bed breathing heavily and saying nothing. When I got my strength back I leaned back and she sat up as we watched me pull my spent cock out of her satisfied pussy with a slurp, and the cum follow right behind it. I got up, put my boxers back on and headed for the door, her eyes following me the whole time. I turned around and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Consider that payback for all your scheming against us."

She was still breathing a little heavy so it took a bit for her to respond. "Oh my fucking god Randy, if you're gonna fuck me like that I'll scheme against you every fucking day from now on!"

I smiled as I closed the door and made my way back to my bed, where Rita was still sleep. I climbed in and spooned with her again as I slowly let sleep take over me. What a situation we were in now, sex with all my female family members, dad on the brink of finding out about us, and were now dating other people to cover our own relationship, things are definitely about to get interesting.