An Incest Birthday Ch. 16

Story Info
All bets are off.
14k words
4.68
64.8k
60

Part 15 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,052 Followers

I woke up at 10:13 to find myself in bed alone. As I lay there I thought back to the night before and the look on Rita's face when she saw me. I replayed that moment over and over in my head, thinking how lucky I was to have someone so devoted to me that even a day apart is too much for them. Silently I lay there smiling at my thoughts when the smell of a delicious breakfast filled my nostrils. I couldn't make out everything, but I could smell bacon and pancakes, and that was enough for me. I hopped out of bed and threw on some decent clothes and high tailed it to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done there I jumped down the stairs two at a time and rounded the door to the kitchen to see Rita in her robe happily filling a huge plate with bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes.

"About time you woke up sleepyhead, you hungry?" Rita asked as she came over and kissed me.

"Rita this looks great, whats all this for?"

"For making me feel like the most beautiful, important person in the world last night."

"That's because you are the most beautiful and important person in the world to me, no one else even comes close," I said with confidence.

She looked as if she was about to tear up, but quickly gathered herself and playfully slapped me on the arm. "You just don't know when to quit do you?"

"Would you want me to?"

"Not on your life," she smiled. "Now sit down so you can eat."

"Wheres everyone else? That's a lot of food to eat by myself."

"Dad got called in to work and mom and Aunt Lisa went shopping, were all alone."

I heard the hint in her voice when she said we were alone, and to be perfectly honest I was getting pretty horny just looking at her, even if she was wearing that unnecessarily thick robe, but I was also hungry, and as soon as I finished eating (well as much as I could anyway), I was gonna take her upstairs and do all kinds of things to her. I sat down in the chair the food was in front of and picked up the syrup and fork ready to smash, but then Rita stopped me just as I was about to stab a sausage with my fork.

Confused, I looked up at her. "First you want me to eat, then you don't, which one is it?"

"Oh I'm not stopping you from eating, I'm just simply giving you a choice of what to eat."

With that she grinned and dropped her robe to the ground, revealing her fantastic, strawberry smelling naked body to my hungry (in more ways than one) eyes. She grabbed the whipped cream and a cherry from the edge of the table that I just realized at that very moment was there and sprayed some in the shape of a heart on what looked like a freshly shaved pussy and put the cherry right in the middle, which was being held in place by her perfect pussy lips.

"You can either eat that breakfast, or you can eat this one," she said seductively.

Wow. What a choice. I had two wonderful spreads in front of me and no idea on which one to pick. On one hand I had the biggest, best looking plate of food I've ever had in front of me. That crispy bacon, those fluffy pancakes, hot buttered eggs, and sausage cooked to perfection, but on the other hand I had the best, and by best I mean wettest, tightest, prettiest, and most delicious pussy I've ever tasted all dolled up and topped off with whip cream and a cherry right beside the food on the table, I don't think I exaggerated when I say it was a difficult choice. As I was looking back and forth between to the two I must have taken too long to decide because Rita got this pouty look on her face.

"You really cant choose? My pussy don't look good enough? Hey! Randy!"

"Huh? Sorry, was daydreaming for a minute, this looks so good, I'm gonna eat it right now."

She smiled big. "Go ahead baby, eat as much as you want to."

"Believe me I will. Pass the syrup, cant eat pancakes and sausage without Aunt Jemima," I joked.

Her smile faded. "Oh you asshole, that wasn't funny! I thought you were talking about me!"

I did my best to stop from laughing, but I could only do so much. "I'm sorry Rita, I was just messing with you, that was too good of an opportunity to pass up."

She did that huff that girls do as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms in mock anger. "I swear Randy, if I wasn't head over heels in love with you I would have throoooooooooooooh fuck!"

She was cut off by my tongue gliding from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit. The shock of it stunned her so much that her hands flew to the back of my head and smeared the whip cream over my face, as well as push the cherry inside her pussy, leaving only the stem hanging out. She released her hands from the back of my head and leaned back on her elbows, but never opened her eyes, she just nibbled on her lip as her chest heaved up and down. I gripped the stem between my teeth and used it to push the cherry in her as far as it would go then pulled it out until it was just inside her. I set it between my lips and squeezed down on it, busting it and letting the juice run inside of her, which caused her to shiver and finally open her eyes.

"Now I busted your cherry twice," I grinned.

"Don't get cocky, at least not yet, you still have a lot to eat," she said as she grabbed my head with her right hand and put it face down back into her pussy.

I licked up the remaining whip cream and went back to work on her pussy. I looked up at her as I ate her, and she looked down at me as she held my head still while she ground her pussy on my face. I loved the look she was giving me, it said "I'm in charge after that little stunt you pulled, but I cant deny it feels fucking good." I reached up and grabbed her tits, not her nipples, just the tits themselves and squeezed them hard enough for her to let out a little moan of pain, and when she did I immediately sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh you fucking... I hate you so much Randy!"

"I love you too," I said sitting up for a brief second before diving back in her pussy.

I sucked and sucked and sucked, and she moaned and moaned and moaned as my flat tongue spread her pussy lips then like a dagger dove inside and stabbed her, rubbing her clit on each release.

"Fuck Randy just a little more and I'm gonna cum all over you!"

I felt the inside of her pussy start to close around my tongue and knew she was close, so I pulled my tongue out of her and gritted her clit between my teeth. Just as her legs started to shake and she moaned like crazy, I quickly sucked in her clit as hard as possible without pulling it off and waited for that moment to pinch her nipples. She tried to scream, but for the life of her she couldn't get it out, she just fell back on the table with her hands gripped tight on my head and huffed as she came hard sending a river of cherry flavored pussy juice straight for my open mouth. I couldn't drink fast enough, the combination of cherry, strawberry, and Rita proved to be the best combination of flavor I've ever had in my mouth, she could make a fortune if she ever sold it. Finally when there was nothing left for me to drink and she finally calmed down from her orgasm, she sat up with her legs on either side of my body and just stared at me with that happy look I love to see on her face.

"Oh my god! I cant catch my breath! Its like it gets better and better every time!"

"And you always seem to taste better too," I said licking my lips.

She slowly climbed off the table and put her robe back on, then grabbed the huge plate of food and put it in the microwave. She looked over at me but didn't say anything, she just held that smile on her face. When the food stopped she got it out and walked it over to me and sat it on the table and took a seat on my lap.

"Ok, now you need to eat some real food."

"I was perfectly fine with what I ate earlier," I said.

"I hope so, but you need to eat some actual food, I need you big and strong for later."

"What's gonna happen later?"

"You let me worry about that, just eat up."

She sat on my lap and fed me little by little and herself until the breakfast was finally gone, then she got up and put the dirty dishes in the sink. I tried to help her, but she shooed me away and told me to go take a shower, I guess I needed to wash the evidence off my face. I hopped the stairs two at a time and took a towel to the shower with me, replaying what happened earlier in my head. As I was washing up I thought about all the things we ever did in the shower, or bath, and how long its been since we had a chance to do it again, that was gonna have to change. I finished up in the shower and got dressed in my room, and headed back downstairs to see Rita washing up what looked like the last of the dishes. As quietly as I could, I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and looked for that spot on her neck I knew could get her horny in an instant. I found it right away from how fast she stiffened and dropped the plate back in the dish water.

"Oh god Randy, you know that's my spot," she whimpered.

"I know, that's why I'm kissing it."

"Randy.... I have to..... mom and dad might... oh my god..."

"Dad's at work, and mom and Aunt Lisa went shopping remember?"

"Yeah, but they could come back at any..... minute."

"Its not like they don't know about us."

"But they'd probably try to join us, and that's not gonna happen today, I want you all to myself."

I sulked, knowing she was right, that mom and Aunt Lisa would definitely join, but I knew that being with just her was always worth it.

"Don't worry baby, we have all day, they can't follow us around."

"You're right, I'd be too much for you anyways," I joked.

"Nope, not gonna work," she smiled brushing past me to put the dishes up. "You're just gonna have to wait, trying to tempt me like that, have you no shame?"

"Eh, it was worth a try. Need some help finishing up?"

Before she could answer we heard the front door open and two giggling voices get louder by the second, mom and Aunt Lisa. They came in the kitchen, both with their matching yellow sundresses and high heels and eyed us both down as they held shopping bags in each hand.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Aunt Lisa smirked.

"I could ask you guys the same thing, look at all those bags, did you buy out every store?" I asked.

"There was a sale in almost every store we went in, so being the smart shoppers we are we had to take advantage of it. If it were video games you'd do the same thing," mom said.

"No I wouldn't... ok yes I would, but not to that extent," I followed.

"Sure, you're not fooling anyone in this room, right Rita? Rita? RITA! Why is your face all red?"

"Oh Anna don't be so naive, you know why. Don't pretend you don't know what they were doing, we both know home alone + horny kids = sex sex sex," Aunt Lisa said.

"We didn't even have sex," Rita spoke up.

"Oh so we walked in on the start of it? Seems to be happening a lot lately. If you weren't having sex every hour of the day you wouldn't have to worry about us walking in on you."

"We don't do it all the time Aunt Lisa, just enough. We can stop whenever we wanted to."

Mom's eyes lit up when Rita said that. "Oh really? You think so?"

I got scared, knowing mom and her evil brain, but Rita stood her ground. "Yes I do."

"Ok then, how about a little bet? If you can go the rest of the day without touching each other Lisa and I will do whatever you guys want for a whole day, if not, then you have to do what we want."

"When you say "without touching" you mean no contact at all?"

"Nope. None. Not even hands. If you so much as breathe on each other you lose."

"Mom that's not fair! We cant even kiss or anything?"

"Nope, those are the terms. Do we have a deal or not?"

I could tell she was grinning inside, and Aunt Lisa was grinning on the outside, but Rita and I was just sick with the idea of no contact at all for the rest of the day. We looked at each other, looking for an answer in each others eyes, neither of us liked it, but we had to show them it isn't always about sex.

"Deal mom. The end of the day, midnight, not a minute later," Rita said.

"Deal. Lisa and I will be watching you all day to make sure you don't cheat."

"They'll never make it, they can't keep their hands off each other," Aunt Lisa said.

"I don't think so either, but this is a bet they can't afford to lose. Its 11:58, you have one minute to get out whatever you can, so you better make good use of it."

Rita flew into my arms and kissed me like it would be the last kiss we would ever have, and in a way it was kinda true. Like usual, when things start to get really good, it has to come to an end, the minute was over in no time and mom was all over it.

"Ok let go, minute's up! The bet starts riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... now! Lets see how long you two can last."

"I give it 3 hours, tops," Aunt Lisa grinned, obviously enjoying this.

"Come on Rita, you can help us put our stuff up, I don't think you'll be doing anything today, or anyone I should say," mom smirked, much to my despair.

We gave each other a sad look, but then perked up as she followed mom and Aunt Lisa out of the room. We could do it, piece of cake right? Wrong. This was gonna be torture, and mom and Aunt Lisa will definitely make it harder for us, this was gonna be one long day.

Ten minutes had passed since the bet started and already I could tell something was wrong. I sat on the couch looking at a blank tv while listening to the unnecessarily loud giggles coming from upstairs as if they were trying to spite me, and it was working. I grew tired of sitting and got up and paced the room, but that didn't help to distract me, so I went to play some video games. Playing Call of Duty helped a little, but not as much seeing as Rita and I would always play together. I heard the door to mom's room open but I stayed focused on the game, knowing I'd be tempted to give in at just the sight of Rita. We had to stay strong, both of us, who knows what kind of reward mom has planned for herself. After I played enough of the game to where it didn't help distract me anymore, I got up to find something else to do and met Rita in the hall as she came out of mom's room.

"Some bet huh?" I said lamely.

"Yeah, sorry I agreed to it, but I couldn't just let mom win anymore."

"Don't be sorry, I would've done the same thing, someone needs to outsmart her."

"We can make it, just 11 more hours to go, 11 long, painful, excruciatingly slow hours."

I could feel it, the tension was there. We were both about to break, I knew it. She took a step towards me and me towards her, but before we could touch Aunt Lisa rounded the corner just in time, or at the wrong time, I'm still not sure.

"Whatcha guys doing? About to lose already!"

We both laughed it off and went in separate directions, me downstairs and her to our room, that was too close. If we want a chance at winning this bet were gonna have to step our game up and lay off each other, or mom and Aunt Lisa not only win the bet, but bragging rights too, and we definitely cannot let that happen under any circumstances, we would never hear the end of it.

We both went to do something separate, her to clean, and me to do yardwork. I went outside and pulled the lawnmower out and began cutting the grass in the backyard, trying to keep my mind off the bet, but it was proving to be harder than I thought. My mind would always flash to us doing something sexual, and I'd space out for a couple minutes until something like kids yelling or a dog barking snapped me back to reality, this time it was me damn near breaking my ankle when I stepped on a rock that was hidden in the grass and fell, luckily we had one of those lawnmowers that cut off if you didn't hold the rod down. I got up and chucked the rock across the yard and made sure my ankle was fine, and took off my shirt that was now ruined thanks to the fresh grass stains all over it, and reluctantly went back to cutting the grass. I was so frustrated I had forgotten all about the bet for that brief moment until I saw Rita looking out the kitchen window at me. I had gotten sweaty being out in the sun and I guess it was making my chest shine or something because she wasn't looking at my face, or maybe she was looking a little lower. When we finally did make eye contact I could see her mouth form words, but I couldn't make them out, then she went to touch herself before she whipped her head around and left from the view of the window, dammit, mom or Aunt Lisa must've been coming, great timing guys.

I finished up the back yard and went around to do the little area in the front and put the lawnmower back in the garage and went inside to get something to drink. What I saw next almost literally made me say "fuck that bet!" and take her right there. Rita was on her hands and knees in the refrigerator cleaning off the shelves in a tanktop and some tight booty shorts I don't remember her having on when we last saw each other. She noticed me right away and poked her head out of the fridge to look at me. I was still sweaty and shirtless and she had sweat on her forehead and the neck of her shirt . Its a proven fact, women look good no matter the situation. She could have been covered in trash and she still would have been sexy. It took me a minute before I could remember what I went in there for and get the words out.

"I uh, came in to get something to drink."

"Pretty hot outside huh?" Rita said looking intently at my chest.

"Yeah, and from the looks of it pretty hot in here too."

"Yeah, just cleaned that hot ass stove, now I'm doing the fridge. Its nice to finally be in some cool air, even if my nipples are getting harder by the second."

I had to quickly change the subject or things could get out of hand pretty quick. "So how about that drink? Still pretty hot."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, here I'll get it for you."

She pulled a pitcher of juice out of the fridge and got a glass and started to pour me some, looking straight at me without blinking while she did it, I could feel that tension coming back.

"I HOPE YOU TWO AREN'T TOUCHING EACH OTHER! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

Dammit, mom. The sound of her voice coming out of nowhere made us both jump, and when Rita did she spilled some of the juice on her shirt, making her nipples instantly hard.

"Oh crap, now I gotta go change again!"

I needed to leave. Her nipples got extremely hard, extremely fast. That thin shirt did nothing at all to hide the shape of them pressing against it. "You know what, I'll just go take another shower."

"What about the juice?"

"I'll pass, I'm not thirsty anymore," I said as I bolted up the stairs. I wasn't lying, I wasn't thirsty, now I was just horny as hell, and there was nothing I could do about it but try to make it go away. Maybe a cold shower would do me some good, maybe.

I took one of the longest showers of my life, standing there letting the cold water run down me trying to distract me, but it did little to stop me from thinking about what I couldn't have. The only good thing to come of this was the fact that we could hoard it over mom and Aunt Lisa when they lost the bet, but getting there was gonna be a challenge in itself. I got out of the shower and went to my room just in time to catch my phone ringing, it was Chris.

"Hold on man let me get dressed, just got out the shower."

"Aww man you didn't need to tell me that!"

"Haha come off it man, everybody knows you're gay, you ain't fooling nobody."

"Yeah that's why I just finished fucking Stephanie's brains out."

I sighed heavily. "You lucky bastard."

"Hey man you could've had her, probably still can."

"Its not that, me and Rita made a bet with our mom that we could go without sex for the rest of the day, and its killing me man! Everything she does is so fucking hot I just wanna grab her and fuck the life outta her, but I can't, mom would never let us live it down."

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,052 Followers