An Incest Birthday Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers

"Hey hey hey now stop that, you're making a mess everywhere," dad said holding a bunch of bags.

"We cleaned the upstairs so were even," I said still in a headlock.

"Hey dad," Rita said laughing. "You guys have a good time?"

"What do you think?" Aunt Lisa said holding up bags of her own.

"They weren't too rough on you dad were they?" I asked.

"If by rough you mean going to eight thousand different stores and waiting while two women tried on outfit after outfit before buying one, then doing the same thing at a shoe store, then no, they weren't rough at all."

"Oh don't be such a baby, we did something you wanted to do too," mom said.

"Two hours out of the day doesn't count! But its ok, because one day you all are gonna have to follow me around while I do guy stuff. I already have ideas forming."

"Yeah yeah. Bring those bags upstairs, show us you're still good for something," Aunt Lisa teased.

Dad faked like he was gonna throw the bags across the room, making both women gasp, and laughed as he went upstairs, getting slapped on by Aunt Lisa the whole way up. Mom looked at us, the scene, and smiled a "what am I gonna do with you two" kind of smile, then followed them upstairs.

"That was close wasn't it?" I asked Rita.

"Yeah, its like we get closer and closer to getting caught a lot, I kinda like it."

"I'm not surprised. Come on, we should be getting to bed too."

We cleaned up the mess of chips and headed upstairs to our room. We were just getting ready to get in the bed when mom came in and closed the door.

"So, what did you two do today, besides the obvious."

"We did everything, we went sightseeing, to this big candy store, ice skating with Stephanie and Chris, and we went to that MELT place, oh we have to go back there, the food was so good!" Rita said excitedly. "Oh, and we took the most romantic picture ever at the water fountain."

She grabbed the picture from under the pillow and handed it to mom, when she saw the way moms face lit up at the picture hers lit up too.

"Awwww my two little babies, this picture looks amazing! Where was this taken at again?"

"This water fountain on Stephanie's side of town, they have these cameras that can take pictures in any kind of setting. We got that picture and one of us acting stupid," I said.

"I'll have to take your father to this fountain, and get a couple of all of us too."

"The pictures aren't cheap, so be ready to cough up some money I you do," Rita said.

"Wouldn't be the first time. Ok I think its time to hit the bed, had a pretty long day, all of us. All that shopping has me exhausted."

"I wonder how dad feels having to carry all those bags," I added.

"Hes fine, that's what I keep him around for, to raise my kids and carry my bags," mom joked.

"I'm telling him you said that," I teased.

"Do that and you'll never get into MELT again."

"Huh? That's the one you pick? You could've threatened to tell dad on us, or anything like that, why'd you choose that one?" Rita asked.

"Because that one doesn't affect me, I can still get into the restaurant if you can't, but if your father kills you, then no more secret playtime with my kids for me."

Well if you put it like that then ok. I guess were gonna get to bed too, we had an ACTUAL long day, and thanks again for the reservations mom," I said.

"Don't worry about it, and thank you too."

"Thank us for what?" Rita asked.

"For changing the sheets. I don't remember saying you could use my bed, but at least you had the courtesy to clean up after yourselves, so I'll let this one slide. And next time you wanna sell that you were watching tv, open the pops up, kinda hard to drink when the seals aren't broken."

I went through it in my head and realized she was right...again. "Dammit mom stop knowing stuff!"

She smiled as she closed the door and we cut off the lights and got in bed.

"So did you have fun today?" I asked.

"More than I've had in the last two months combined, we really needed that."

"Yeah, cant wait till three months from now when we can do it again."

"Nope, I wont let it be that long, I need my quality time," she said as she turned to me and hugged my chest until she got comfortable. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said back and laid there holding her while staring at the ceiling. She sighed as she kissed me on the cheek and lay her head on my shoulder.

"Randy?" Rita said already sounding sleepy.

"Yeah?"

"I still want my puppy."

I held in a laugh and kissed her cheek. After the day we had, sleep would come easy, so I lay there and thought about everything good to come until I eventually fell asleep, a big smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------Two Weeks Later-------------------------------------------------

The last two weeks have gone about as good as any time we've had together. We didn't get another whole day alone, but we were alone some days more often than not. We also still got talked into sex by mom and Aunt Lisa, but that's something I don't think is ever gonna change, and we always ended the night with Rita hugging into me and falling asleep, and me right after her. It seemed as we were an actual couple for a change, and we were finally glad things took a turn for the better.

I woke up to the sound of laughing, but not any laughing, this was loud, in your face, "I'm laughing at my own joke" kind of laugh. We had a lot more alone time since we had our own day to ourselves two weeks ago, so I guess this was reality's way of saying don't get used to it, but back on the subject, I didn't recognize that laugh, so I knew that we had company over. I eased from the bed so I wouldn't wake Rita up, put on some decent clothes and headed downstairs, completely skipping my bathroom routine which is something I don't usually do, but I wanted to know who was here, and why they were here so early. I rounded the corner into the kitchen and saw dad sitting at the table talking to an older guy, most likely late 40's early 50's. When I walked in they turned their attention right to me.

"Hey there young man, you must be Randy," the man said.

"Yeah I am, nice to meet you, and you are..."

"Randy this is Richard Thompson, the client I was telling you about," dad jumped in.

"Oh yeah, hey," I said shaking his hand as I remembered the conversation we had about him.

"Remember that favor I asked you and Rita to do? About spending time with his daughter?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing today's the day we start huh?"

"If you don't have any other plans that is..." Mr. Thompson jumped in.

I wanted to say no, that I did have other plans, plans to fuck the life out of my sister all day when you left, but I made a promise to dad, and I always keep my promises, unfortunate for this case. "No its ok, we were gonna be lazy today, that just gives us a reason to get out of the house now."

"Perfect, I'll go get her, she's waiting in the car."

He walked to the door and opened it and waved to say come here, and you could hear the door shut as his daughter got out. She walked her back in and immediately I regretted telling dad yes.

"Ok honey, he and his sister are gonna be hanging out with you over the next week or so, this is..."

"Randy?"

Fuck my life. Of all the rotten luck in the world, this was the last person I wanted to be around, to have to spend my free time around, who I knew Rita would definitely not want anything to do with.

Ashley.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers