An Incest Birthday Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers

"Good, because I love you. The hard parts finally outta the way."

"Remember when we used to be like that?" Rita asked. "The first few weeks were the best."

"Yeah, we do it so much now it's normal, but that's more than we can say for other couples."

"I have a question, so after all this, where does this leave us altogether?" Stephanie asked.

"You mean like with the boyfriend/girlfriend as a cover type thing?" I responded.

"Yeah, do we go back to being just friends, even around our parents?"

"I mean we could, seeing as the way everything just turned out I don't see why not, it's not hurting anybody. We do have to explain it to our parents though, they'll definitely know something is up if we just try to stop the boyfriend/girlfriend thing cold turkey."

"But Stephanie you and Rita can still do stuff if you want to, we're still ok with that, just as long as me and Randy get to watch from time to time," Chris jumped in.

"Hopeless. After all this he still wants girl on girl action," Rita laughed. "You better stop while you're ahead before Stephanie thinks of another way to punish you."

"Hey I still want the girl on girl action too, no need to give up EVERYTHING," Stephanie said.

"Car full of perverts, but it's my fault, I knew what I was getting into."

"Oh be quiet you self-proclaimed nympho, you're probably the biggest pervert out of all of us. If we weren't watching this movie you'd probably be riding Randy right now!"

"Speaking of the movie, anybody even know what's going on? I just about completely forgot we were at the drive-in in the first place, MY POP! THAT POP IS

STILL SITTING OUTSIDE!" I yelled.

"Would you forget about that pop, I'll give you back the twenty dollars!" Chris said.

"Ok well that's different then, pop got wasted but ok. Should we try to finish the rest of the movie or are we occupied by something else or... what's going on?"

"I think we should go home, I could really care less about the movie right now," Stephanie said.

"The only thing I really saw was that janky looking sex scene, then I basically started watching you two go at it before I needed to go find Randy," Rita said.

"You won't get any arguments from me, I don't care about leaving either. Our car is still at your house so one of you needs to drive us back, me and Rita will just pass the time by loudly making out in the back seat while you're stuck in the front unable to do anything," I teased.

"That's messed up man, we wouldn't do that to you," Chris said.

"Yeah you would, don't even lie. The faster you get us back to your house the less you'll have to hear us, so you better get going, just don't kill us all on the way there."

"I makes no promises. Don't get too comfortable back there, I might "accidentally" run over a pothole and knock your heads into the door, so I wouldn't do anything just to be safe."

We left the movie without even paying attention to it a little bit, we just basically told the drive-in "here, take my money, we just wanna rent a parking spot." We weren't out of there for a full minute before Rita and I were back at it feeling up on each other in the back seat.

"Just disregard what I said without a second thought, ok, fuck me right? If I hear an orgasm from anyone that's not me I'm driving us off a bridge, not even joking," Chris said.

"Then you better drive fast because Rita's hands are already making their way into my pants, oooh your hands are cold, how does that happen we been in here the last half hour..."

"I don't know, let me hold your penis until they warm back up."

"Nooooo get your cold ass hands out of here! Nooo, move... now you did it."

"Just accept it, accept what I'm giving you, my hands will be warm before you know it."

"Yeah and by that time you'll have killed any boner I would've had."

"That works out perfectly for me, Rita, whatever you do, keep frostbiting his junk," Chris said.

"So I take it you don't want me to frostbite your junk then Chris? Stephanie asked.

"If you want to, I won't stop you, I can deal with a few seconds of cold."

"You sure? I don't wanna tease you or anything you know, I don't want you to get all excited and can't do anything about it," Stephanie said as she leaned over into Chris' seat as she was talking. "I don't wanna wrap my hand around your cock and slowly jerk it off, making my pussy get wetter by the second as I feel your cock get bigger and bigger in my hand, no I don't wanna do that. I also don't wanna squeeze your balls in my hands, as full as they feel I don't wanna make a mess in the car, I'd rather make one at home. And I definitely don't wanna run my tongue across the tip of your cock, I wouldn't want you to attack me and have your way with me and fuck me like you never fucked me before, that would be just awful..."

Both Rita and I could clearly see her head dip into Chris' lap and she took his cock in her mouth right in front of us. The way she was talking about it and then watching it unfold right in front of us made us both a little hornier than we already were, and because of it we were laid out on the back seat with her ass rubbing against my cock and my hand down the front of her pants, rubbing on her pussy that unsurprisingly had already soaked through her panties.

"Oh my god Stephanie, fuck that feels good, don't stop," we heard Chris moan.

You don't stop either Randy, when we get home I want you to fuck me so hard that Stephanie will NEVER want to fuck you, and then fuck me harder," Rita said.

"At this rate we won't even make it to the door, I can actually feel my cock breathing, he wants you, he wants you really bad Rita, he wants payback for what you did to him," I whispered.

"He can do whatever he wants, just as long as he makes me cum over and over..."

"You gonna do that to me Chris? You gonna make me cum over and over until I can't take it anymore?" Stephanie asked as she continued to suck on his cock.

"Whatever you want baby, I'm gonna fuck you until you beg me to stop!"

"That's the first time you ever called me baby, you must really want me..."

"That's putting it nicely, the second we get out of this car I'm gonna ravage you, end of story."

"Then you need to hurry up and get us home because my pussy really wants to be ravaged."

I swear he drove at least twenty miles an hour faster than he was already going, and we were already going pretty fast. I was kinda worried that we would get pulled over by the police, so a little bit of paranoia set in on both Rita and I, but when we sat up and looked out the window there were just as many cars around us going just as fast as we were, some were going faster, it was a well-lit highway on a clear night, and it was a lot of freeway, so it must've just been one of those nights. We shook it off (even though we shouldn't have since we were going at least eighty-five miles an hour) and laid back down on the seat and picked back up where we left off, with my hands back in Rita's panties keeping her wet and ready for when we got back to the house. I could finally feel us slow down a few minutes later as Chris likely got off the freeway, but he was still struggling to keep himself together since Stephanie was still sucking on his cock.

"I think this is the longest you've ever held out Chris, and I've been at it for at least ten minutes, I'm really gonna have to reward you when we get back to the house now," Stephanie said.

"Stop talking like that, it's making me harder to keep focus," Chris said struggling to talk.

"Talk like what? How I'm gonna suck your..."

"No stop it, were almost at the house, I just need to hold out a few more minutes..."

"I don't want you to hold out anymore, I want you to cum right now. You need to get it out now anyway if you plan to fuck me for a long time, so you might as well

do it now."

"Nope, it'll be that much better if I wait, then once I cum, it's over for you."

"Mmmm fuck Chris! I like how you threaten my pussy like that!"

"If you like that then you're gonna love the beating that comes after, I fucking guarantee it."

Another few minutes passed and we finally pulled into Chris and Stephanie's driveway. As soon as he shut the car off Stephanie was in his lap shoving her tongue down his throat, but I didn't get to see too much more because Rita was pulling me out of the car and dragging me to ours.

"Come on Randy, we don't have time to watch them go at it, we need to go now!" Rita said.

"Why go all the way home when we have a perfectly good house right here?" Stephanie asked.

It didn't take long for Rita to decide she had a point and was now dragging me to their front door behind them. Stephanie hopped in Chris' arms as he was opening the door and as soon as they made it inside they went straight for the couch, we on the other hand didn't make it that far, Rita literally pushed me on the floor and straddled me right there. She was pulling my clothes off and throwing them over her head to who knows where until I was just in my boxers, then she pulled me up and walked me to the couch where she pushed me down on it, completely manhandling me since the moment we walked in the house, but at least I wasn't alone because Chris was in the exact same situation I was in, down to the boxers. We sat there frozen in place as the girls undressed right in front of us, teasing us at the same time.

"Dude, Stephanie's been hanging around Rita too much," Chris said.

"Yeah sorry about that, when she gets horny she gets a little dominant."

"Shit I'm not sorry, I fucking love this side of her, I can get used to this!"

Stephanie straddled Chris at the same time Rita straddled me. "I feel like putting on a show Randy, I want them to see you fuck me in the ass as hard as you can," she whispered in my ear.

"I don't think they're ready for our level of nastiness, we should ease them in a little bit," I said as I started to unclasp her bra as she ground her panty clad pussy in my lap.

She kissed along my neck. "I want you... to fuck... the holy hell out of me... right in front of them. Show them why I want you all to myself."

I got her bra undone and immediately sucked one into mouth. She cradled my head and smashed her pussy against me, I knew she wanted to fuck, and she wanted to fuck right now. She stood up and slid her panties down her legs and rubbed her juices around her pussy to lubricate it, even though she didn't need to as wet as she was. I took my boxers off without getting off the couch, letting my cock spring fourth at attention, and she sat back down on me and took it all inside her in one quick motion.

"FUCK! I been waiting all day for that," Rita said in Stephanie and Chris' direction.

"Me too," Stephanie said as she pulled Chris' boxers off for him and kicked her own panties across the room. "Now punish my pussy like you promised you would."

Instead of letting her sit down on him like Rita did, Chris grabbed Stephanie and made her sit down on him, but he went slow until he bottomed out in her clean shaven pussy.

"Oh yeah, that first fucking penetration... oh my god, fuck me Chris, fuck me!"

Rita used the back of the couch to help ride me while Stephanie held on to Chris' shoulders. The room quickly filled with the smell of sex as we both fucked the shit out of our women. I could hear Rita's ass clapping against my thighs over her moans as I lifted her off my cock and slammed her back down on it repeatedly while I watch her tits bounce around in my face.

"You're clamping down on me already, I think you like being watched," I said.

"Or I'm horny as fuck and you finally plugged me after waiting all day for it, but I do kinda like that they're watching us, I wanna do a cartwheel or something,

something that'll make them be like 'where the fuck did they learn that at?' or something like that."

"We don't need to go that far, I think we're just FREAKY...ENOUGH...," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and thrust into her as hard as I could, making her flinch both times.

"Yeah baby that's what I want, keep doing that, but go faster and harder, take this pussy."

"Yeah Chris, take this pussy, it's yours isn't it? show me you own it," Stephanie moaned.

Rita stopped me from fucking her for a second so she could scoot us closer to Stephanie and Chris. I was trying to fight it because even though we were naked on the same couch, there's only so close two guys should be, but when I saw she was scooting over to get in range of Stephanie, I let it go. She grabbed the back of her head and one of her tits and smashed her lips to Stephanie's and she kissed her back without either of them breaking the rhythm we had as we were fucking them. We stayed like that for a good while until Chris began to squirm under Stephanie, and she hopped off and jacked his cock off until he came on her chest, squirting a good amount all over her and then falling back into the couch.

"See, you should have came in the car! Why did you have to cum so fast!"

"Why is your pussy so good? Shit I can be mad too!"

"You're not done, not by a long shot, I want this cock hard again right now!"

"You know I don't need long, I I got the first one outta the way so it's on now! What I wanna know is how you didn't cum yet Randy, it's been like twenty minutes!"

"Because I got the marathon fucker riding me. We fuck so long and so often because of the stamina she has that I can go for a while without even needing that first cum."

"You hear that Steph, they fuck all the time, something we need to do," Chris said.

"After today, we're gonna be fucking so much you're gonna have to hide from me just to get a break, we're gonna get stamina like them if it kills us," Steph replied.

"It just might, after a while it turns into her fucking me with me just lying there," I said.

"That's when I really have my way with him and let him know who's boss," Rita said.

"Really?" I said as I pulled her off me and let her plop down on the couch. I took one of the cushions off the couch and put it on the floor in front of us and had

her put her knees on it doggystyle. "We both know who the boss is in this relationship."

"And if that doesn't work, theres always reverse psychologyyyyyyyyyyy!" she shrieked as I pushed my cock back into her. "Works every time."

Stephanie was still working on getting Chris hard again while I was fucking Rita in front of them, and when she finally did she went to sit on him again he stopped her and did the same thing I did with Rita with the couch pillow and everything.

"I told you I was gonna fuck the shit out of you..." Chris trailed off as he slid into Stephanie and made sure he smashed his hips against her each time he thrust into her.

"Yes! Just like that! Fuck the shit outta me Chris, fuck me until I beg you to stop!"

"It's already a wrap for you, you're not gonna be able to move when I'm done..."

The room quickly filled again with the sounds of Rita and Stephanie moaning in pleasure as we fucked them like there was no tomorrow. I took my hands off Rita's hips so I could see her ass do that clap wave thing every time I thrust into her. She ran her hands through hair as she rested on her knees trying her best to hold back from cumming, but I knew if I kept up with the pace I had that there would be nothing she could do about it, and that's exactly what I planned on doing. Watching her ass like that always made me speed up without me knowing it, but I'd quickly catch on when her moans got louder and she started to squeeze her pussy around me, then I'd grab her hips and slam home every time. Even though the way we fucked our women was different, with me going fast and hard, and Chris going slow and hard, it still had the same effect on both girls as they both appeared to be right on the edge of cumming.

"Don't stop Randy, don't fucking stop, I'm so close," Rita said.

"Don't you fucking stop either Chris, I'll kill you if you cum right now!" Stephanie followed.

"Not even close, you got at least another hour of me fucking the holy hell outta you," Chris said.

Just then Rita clenched her fists, looking for something to grab but there was nothing around except for the carpet her hands were on, so she dug into it as best she could and rode out her orgasm as I continued to plow into her relentlessly as she screamed my name.

"Randy! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my god! Randy!" she screamed as I grabbed her hips.

I got a strange thrill when she came. I felt like the porn king of the world when I made her cum that good in front of an audience. The way she quivered and tried to stay quiet by biting her lip only went to my head more as they saw how good of an orgasm I gave her. Stephanie didn't focus on Rita too much as her orgasm soon took hold of her just like Rita's, but Stephanie wasn't a screamer like Rita, she was a silent shaker. She became mute except for a few minor sounds than managed to slip out of her mouth and her whole body became like jello as she struggled to hold her own weight up as she was cumming.

"I fucking love watching her cum," Chris said. "She cums just like that one porn star Cytherea, I never stop fucking her until she does it at least once."

"She looks like she's having a heart attack," I said as Stephanie dropped to her elbows.

"That just means I'm fucking her right, none of that faking stuff here."

"That was fucking sexy," Rita said as she popped back up on her hands. "You sexy fucking blonde, turn around this way, I wanna see your tits bounce when he fucks you."

Though it took a while before she had any strength in her arms again, Stephanie eventually did turn around and face Rita, her tits swinging and clapping into each other as Chris fucked her from behind. They put their lips close to each other and let the movement of us fucking them push their lips together as they made out with each other.

"I don't hear none of that talking, don't have anything to say?" Chris asked.

"If you fuck up don't worry I'll make sure everyone in the neighborhood knows," Steph said.

"That might not be a good idea since we're both fucking our sisters," I jumped in.

"They don't need to know who you're fucking, all they'll hear is Chris isn't hitting it right, or that Randy's legs gave out, or that RANDY is tired, or that RANDY came too fast," Rita said.

"Well it's a good thing you don't have to worry about that."

"After last night I don't know, we fucked for a long time, the pressure might get to you."

She looked back at me over her shoulder with a smirk on her face and went back to kissing Stephanie. They were both trying to mess with us, but Chris wasn't fazed at all, and neither was I, in fact I decided to one up her, since she decided to bring up pressure, I was gonna put her under some, but not the kind she was thinking of. I let my cock fall out of her pussy and right when she was about to ask for it back I lubed it up and pushed it right into her ass. Not once during that entire marathon fucking we had over the last two days did I fuck her in the ass, so she was just a smidge tighter than normal, which worked out even better for me. Rita must've made some kind of face because Stephanie looked at her like she was rubbing alcohol on a cut or something, a concerned mother kind of look.

"What happened? Did you just get a cramp fucking?" Stephanie asked.

"He just put it in my ass, I'm a little tighter than usual."

"But you're still taking it without a fight, fuck her hard Randy, fuck her tight little ass!"

"Oh believe me I am, she loves anal more than I do," I said.

"You're like a porn star Rita, you do everything they do and you're younger than them, it's like you turn into a slut as soon as Randy sticks his cock into you."

"When he fucks me this good every time we have sex I'll gladly be a slut for him. Yeah just like that Randy, squeeze my ass cheeks together while you fuck the shit outta me!"

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers