An Incest Birthday Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers

I pounded her ass as Rita and Stephanie went back and forth with their dirty talk. At one point I thought they were gonna start up a normal conversation with each other with our cocks inside them they were so comfortable. I reached under her to give her clit a little attention and felt her pussy still dripping just as it was before we started fucking, so I took a break from fucking and rolled her on her back so I could clean her up a little bit. My lips went immediately to her clit as I wanted her to keep on pace with the orgasm I knew was coming, and when she closed her legs around my head, I pried them back open and started eating her pussy.

"Fuck Randy! I'm already horny as fuck if you keep doing that I'm gonna squirt!"

"That's what I want you to do, it's not like we have to clean up the mess anyway," I joked.

"I heard that, I don't Rita juice on the couch pillow I be laying on," Chris said.

"Then you better tell Randy to stop because it's about to happen..." Rita trailed off.

"Yeah right Chris, if she came on that it'd be your new favorite pillow," Stephanie said.

He flipped her over on her back just as I did with Rita, but instead of going straight for eating her out, he fingered her while he sucked on her titties. She groaned in enjoyment of him sucking on her titties, but seeing what I was doing to Rita made her want the same thing, so little by little without saying a word she slowly pushed his head down to her pussy, and he finally took the hint and started eating her out.

"Yes, I forgot how good having my pussy get eaten felt," Stephanie moaned.

"Chris doesn't go down on you? What? I could n-never go without that, it feels too fucking good, I love seeing his head between my legs OH GOD!" Rita groaned.

"We always used to skip foreplay, but not anymore, not after this, oh my god Chris, keep doing that, yes! Yes! Fuck! Right there! Fuck we're never skipping this again! Fuck!"

Hearing all that going on next to me along with Rita and her squirming around as her orgasm approached was getting to me, and I wanted to put my cock back in her asap, so I went in for the kill, I pulled the hood back on her clit and sucked it into my mouth directly, not giving up until she reached the point of no return, which came just as soon as I expected.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her legs flew open and little spurts on cum squirted out of her pussy, soaking through the pillow she was laying on while splashing me in the face. He legs were shaking out of control and she had her back arched as far as it could go as she rode through her orgasm. I let her douse my face with her cum until she finally died down and I cleaned her all the way up. I rolled her exhausted body on the floor and flipped the pillow over and put her back on it face up and slid by cock back into her as easy as its ever gone in after she came and wasted no time going back to pounding her pussy. I was so caught up in Rita's orgasm I didn't even notice Stephanie and Chris weren't even near us, they took their cushion back to the couch and were fucking in the spoon position, and from the looks of it Stephanie was getting close to her orgasm. Rita looked at her and Stephanie smiled back at her, then Rita looked and me and smiled.

"Now she knows why I'll never let another man fuck me, why I didn't want you to fuck her, she saw how good you made me cum, what it's like every time we have sex."

"Wouldn't that make her a little more curious?"

"No with the way Chris is fucking her, she's not even thinking about you right now."

"It's a win-win for everybody, she knows how Chris really feels and now you don't have to worry about my cock sliding into anyone but you."

"Almost a win-win, we still have mom and Aunt Lisa to worry about."

"Not for much longer, I got a handle on that, trust me."

"I'd rather you have a handle on me, why did you slow down? Keep fucking me!"

I gave her what she asked for and went back to fucking her full speed, just the way she liked it. Stephanie and Chris were back in doggystyle with Stephanie leaning over the edge of the couch biting her lip to keep from screaming. He was really giving it to her, not as hard as I do when I fuck Rita, but hard enough that she's enjoying the hell out of it and looking like she's gonna cum any second. I looked back down at Rita with her head cocked back and her eyes shut as my cock slid in and out of her pussy. She was getting to that point where her pussy was starting to clamp around my cock again, which for a brief second made it hard for me to thrust into her. She was about to cum again right about at the same time I was, it was just a matter of who would cum first. It's a man's job to make sure the woman always cums first, but this time would prove to be a challenge. I had Rita squeezing me with her pussy, Stephanie and Chris screaming out behind me, the sight of Rita's full tits bouncing in front of me as she anticipated her next orgasm, all this was swirling around my head at once and it was getting to me.

"I'm about to cum again Randy, keep fucking me just like that," Rita said.

"Me too, I don't know how much longer I can hold out," I replied as I kept fucking her.

Her head shot up from the ground and she looked me right in the eyes. "Don't cum yet, once you cum I know you'll be done for a while, let me cum first."

"You better do it fast because I don't know how long I can hold back," I gritted.

"Just keep doing that, I'll handle the rest, just don't cum yet!"

She lifted off the pillow so she could fuck me back, and I knew immediately what she was doing. She was lifting up so my cock could poke her g-spot when I thrust into her, but by the frustration on her face I wasn't hitting it good enough to accelerate her orgasm, so I took over. I grabbed her legs and angled them down while I thrust up, giving me a better chance of hitting her g-spot, it took a few tries, but when she jumped unexpectedly I knew I hit it, so I stayed in that spot and let by body take over on auto pilot.

"Right there, keep hitting that spot right there, I'm about to cum!"

"Me too! I can't hold back, you better cum before I do!"

It was a race to see who came first. Usually there would be no problem making sure Rita came first, but like I said today was different, it might be that it's been over twelve hours since we last had sex or whatever, but it just felt different. I looked down at her and she was already staring at me, looking like she was about to pop at any moment, then she did.

"FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD!"

She locked her hands around my wrists and squeezed as tight as she could as whatever energy she had left rushed out of her in a back-arching, toe-curling orgasm. She remained completely still as she let her third orgasm take her wherever it was it was taking her, and it couldn't have come a moment too soon. Not long after she came I gave her three big thrusts and slammed into her one last time and came as deep as I could inside her. I forced my arms above her head without her releasing her death grip she had on me and pressed my body into hers as I came inside her. I don't think she had a clue what was going on because she looked like she was in a dream, but her body was still here because I could feel her still shaking and her grip on my wrists didn't ease up in the least. She finished cumming before I did but I regained control of my body quicker than she did, her eyes finally opened up a couple minutes later and she let my wrists go and picked my head up off her chest to look at her. She kissed me soft on the lips and just stared at me, smiling without saying nothing. For that brief moment I thought we were all along until Chris cleared his throat to let us know they were still in the room. We turned around and they were seated on the couch like they were watching a movie, staring at us.

"Watching you two is like watching one of those TV porns, not the cheesy Cinemax ones that are all fake, the ones on Lifetime that have a story with it," Stephanie said.

"And exactly how long were you watching us?" Rita asked.

"Long enough to see that you two should be getting paid to have sex," Chris said.

"You were fucking the hell out of her too, it wasn't just us. We're all a bunch of pervs, watching each other have sex, what's wrong with us?" I said.

"Hey man that's what friends are for. We can't really call ourselves friends if we don't watch each other have sex and let each other know what we thought about it," Chris said.

"I don't know where you came up with that, but I'm too burned out to argue."

"That's always a good thing, especially if the girl you were fucking had multiple orgasms, oh and sorry about the pillow, I know I soaked right through that one side," Rita said.

"It's ok, we can clean it, unless Chris tries to keep it for himself," Stephanie laughed.

"Yep, that's exactly what I'm gonna do, put my face right in Rita's squirt pillow. If you keep saying stuff like that one of these days they'll eventually believe you."

"Hey man what you do on your own time has nothing to do with us," I said. "No matter how creepy or gross it sounds, but hey that, you man, do you. Do you."

"See what you did? Now I'm the creepy one in the group, thanks."

"You were always the creepy one, now everyone just knows about it," Stephanie said.

"So are we gonna keep having a conversation while we're ass naked in your living room or are we gonna get up and put some clothes on? Just asking," Rita said.

"I like the no clothes thing, but we don't need to give them all access looks at our perfect bodies, not unless they pay us first, then maybe."

"That would be prostitution, which I am definitely not ok with," Chris said.

"Nobody's talking about prostitution Chris, I was being all visionary and stuff, I should start charging you to look at me though, nobody gets to see all this goodness for free, right Rita?"

"Randy can see as much of my goodness as he wants to, as long as he fucks me with his. Sorry Steph, sex with him is way too important to chance it on anything," Rita said.

"HA! YOU SEE? SEX BEFORE EVERYTHING, I TOLD YOU!" Chris screamed.

"No don't do that, what happened to all that bros before hoes crap?" Stephanie asked.

"Well first off I would never call my sister a hoe so that kills it right there, second, we're all laying naked in front of each other so that kills it again, and last, bros over hoes only applies when you're out with the guys trying to get a hookup, not in a relationship."

"Yeah whatever, I know what you're trying to do, and I'm gonna call you on it. Since we're in a full on official committed relationship now, you better take me out on dates, buy me flowers, rub my feet when they hurt, watch girly movies with me, all that good stuff."

"Don't I already kinda do all that? I think I do almost everything you just said already."

"Not the flowers or the massage, now you have to do it and be cutesy when you do it, you get to make me feel special and stuff. I love being I girl, sometimes."

"So I take it we scratched the whole putting on clothes thing?" I asked.

"At least until it cools down, somebody open a window, it's hot and smells like sex," Rita said.

Stephanie opened the side windows and turned on the ceiling fan and plopped right back down on Chris. When it eventually cooled down she covered them with a blanket and we put the pillow back on the couch and did the same.

"What do you think our parents are doing right now?" I asked.

"If they have a casino dad's definitely at the craps table and moms at the slots, they don't gamble much but when it's there they take advantage of it every time," Chris said.

"Mom and Aunt Lisa are probably sunbathing on the deck right now in the smallest bikinis possible, pissing off wives as their husbands walk past," Rita said.

"And dad's nowhere to be found because he's at the buffet," I added.

"You think they're gonna do that hall pass thing? Where you get to sleep with someone else for the weekend and not get in trouble, like that what happens in Vegas thing?" Stephanie asked.

"Not a freaking chance. Mom would never go for that. She'd drag him outta the casino by his ear kicking and screaming before she agreed to anything like that."

"It is special circumstances though, she might have an open mind, you never know."

"If she did, she'd have to be falling down drunk. Mom is the responsible one, but then again it is a once in a lifetime cruise, so maybe, they could be picking

someone up right now."

"All dad has to do is suggest it and moms all for it," Rita said. "No convincing necessary."

"Yeah I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T hook up with another couple, you know how much of a freak mom is, once she gets all liquored up it's even worse, Aunt Lisa too," I said.

"Oooooh, maybe they'll get dad really, really drunk, way past white girl wasted, even past frat party wasted and have a threesome with him, he'd be too drunk to remember and if it did start coming back to him all they have to do is deny it, you were drunk and you're arguing against two women, it's not like he'd be able to win anyway."

"Our parents contrast in such completely different ways, we're over her talking about maybe on a long shot it'll happen and you're explaining how it's gonna

happen. I can just imagine how it was growing up with all that," Stephanie said.

"They weren't as good at hiding it as they thought. They calmed down a lot as we got older and dad got his real estate job, but before that they were just straight up freaks," Rita said.

"This cruise might start them back up, then all you gotta do is tell your dad about you and Randy and then you'll be able to share everyone, get the whole family involved," Chris said.

"Noooooooo, we're not just gonna up and tell him, we have to plan that out. We don't know how he's gonna react, we got lucky with mom and Aunt Lisa, women are more understanding, men are unpredictable, dad especially when he's hit with something he didn't see coming, we don't know which way he'll go with it, we gotta tell him carefully," I said.

"Are you gonna tell Jim? You think he'll overreact?" Rita asked.

"I don't know, I mean it's not every day you find out your kids are fucking, it is frowned upon so I don't expect him to be all happy-go-lucky about it, but he is rational and stuff, so he won't come out with the 'I'm gonna kill you' attitude right off rip," Chris said.

"Yeah but he's never dealt with anything this serious though. His kids are having sex, not fighting over the TV or who gets to use the computer," Stephanie said.

"Why would we fight over the TV or the computer? We both have our own and we pretty much watch the same stuff anyway so that wouldn't even apply there."

"I was just using that as an example genius, that's little stuff compared to this."

"Well if we have anything going for us its we have our mothers on our side, they can always calm them down if it gets too hectic. Wait why are we only focused on the negative? For all we know they won't care, our dad especially, grandma ran through Woodstock naked and drugged out of her mind, he's seen some crazy stuff in his life."

"How do you know grandma ran naked through Woodstock?"

"I found a picture book in the attic. I went through the whole thing before I found out I was looking at my own grandma. I confronted her and she told me all about it, carefully."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Yeah, guess what Steph? I looked through a whole photo album of grandmas naked pictures! Yeah that's a conversation I wanna have, plus I forgot about it until just now."

"Yeah whatever, I'm not gonna stress about it, it's not like we're telling him now anyway. For all we know they could be sleep in their cabin," I said not even believing my own words.

"Yeah ok, I'll believe that when I stop wanting sex all the time," Rita laughed.

"So what now? Do we turn on a movie or something?" I asked.

"You can if you want to, but in a little bit we're going right back at it," Stephanie said.

"That's how it starts. Soon you'll be fucking every chance you get, like us."

"Shit I hope so, the more we have sex the closer I get to the big A," Chris said.

"Still trying to get anal? You need to master pussy first before you can even attempt anal with me, you got a long way to go before that day comes," Stephanie said.

"Oh really? You don't think I mastered it yet?" Chris asked as he slid his hand under the blanket and started playing with Stephanie. "I counted two orgasms that

said otherwise."

"Ugh, jump that number from two to ten then we'll talk, oh yeah, right there."

"Soooooooo round two? Right here on the couch with us?" Rita asked.

"Yep, we're gonna take a page outta your book and fuck for absolutely no reason, you gonna join back in or are you gonna watch that movie you were talking about?"

"Actually we're gonna get back to the house, our bed is calling us and I feel like I can sleep for a month with as much action as I've seen in the last few days," I said.

We got up to look for our clothes and they just acted like we weren't even in the room. It was weird that we were all so comfortable seeing each other naked and stuff, but at the same time it was reassuring, how many friends can do that and not have it come between them? We finally found all of our stuff and started getting dressed, but by now Stephanie was riding Chris on the couch and it was hard to concentrate on anything when you hear skin clapping and moans coming from three feet away from you. We perved for a second, which didn't bother them in the slightest, they just smiled and kept at it, then we headed for the door.

"Are you guys even gonna stop to get up and lock the door?" I joked.

"Eventually, just make sure it's closed, we'll make our way over there soon," Chris said.

"You guys are nuts, but I approve. See you tomorrow, if you ever stop fucking," Rita laughed.

"Yeah, see you, tomorrow. Call us, before, you come over," Stephanie said moaning each word.

We closed the door and headed to the car laughing to ourselves knowing that we act just like they do, but it was funny seeing someone else do it. We drove off and checked our phones to see if maybe mom or dad or Aunt Lisa tried to call us, but we only had a couple text messages from Ashley who was trying to get in contact with us over the last two hours, but she figured out we were "occupied" and sent a text letting us know she knew what we were doing. the drive home was quiet and relaxing, Rita didn't try anything sexual, she just rubbed my chest for a little bit then lay her head on my shoulder and held on to my free arm. We didn't need to say anything, there was no traffic on the street really and almost all the stores except the 24/7 places were closed, it was a smooth drive home, which prompted Rita to turn the radio to the R&B station as we finished the drive home. I could feel her breathing against my arm and knew she was content when she let out that sigh that she does when she feels like she's in the best place in the world at that moment, and it always made me feel good knowing I was part of the reason she felt good, like I was doing my job not as her brother, but as her boyfriend.

We pulled into our driveway sometime later and walked into the house arm in arm, either forgetting that we were back in our own neighborhood and around people we knew or we just didn't care, either way, it was nice. Since we left with a clean house we went straight up to our room and started getting undressed, rest was gonna be very welcomed for us tonight.

"Hey, why don't we go sleep naked in mom and dad's bed, since they're gone," Rita said.

"Naked? Won't we have to change the sheets?"

"Not if we don't do anything, and if we do so what, the sex smell won't last forever."

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers