An Incest Birthday Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,057 Followers

He walked away and I dropped to my knees on the floor. Possibly the last road block before Randy and I could fully be with each other, and dad wants nothing more than to break us up. The worst part is when he realize he can't he won't accept us, Randy might not ever be allowed to set foot back in the house. I tried to hold back my tears but everything that happened, my emotions, and the thought of losing Randy overwhelmed my and I couldn't hold back. I saw no good solution in all this, every scenario ended with someone being out of the picture, and nine times out of ten it was dad. No matter how unruly he is now, he's still dad, the man whose been there since birth, who would do anything to protect his kids, which is what makes this so hard. He's trying to protect us from something that we don't need to be protected from. He has every right to be mad, but he's beginning to take it a few steps past going too far. If there was any hope of being solved peacefully, we would need a miracle, and we would need it now.

(RANDY)

I took Chris' car keys and was on my way back to our house, speeding through traffic as if it wasn't there. Dad snatched Rita's phone out of her hand and was yelling at her in a way he's never yelled at her before. He got so angry at her before he hung up on me that it looked like he was about to hit her. I know even thinking that dad would hit her is a stretch, but we've never seen him this angry before, so we didn't know what to expect, which is why I was driving back to the house, just in case. I know I was taking a chance by walking directly into the path of dad while he was still mad, but I didn't care. I'd do anything for Rita, even if it meant becoming dad's punching bag the entire time I was there, as long as the hits were directed at me and not Rita I could live with it. I was going dangerously fast and I turned corners, flew down intersections, and took off after a red light. I knew I needed to calm down but I was just too fired up to think about anything, all I knew was I needed to get home ASAP. When I finally reached our neighborhood I managed to slow down my erratic driving dramatically, but not so much that I still wouldn't get pulled over by the cops if they saw me. A few minutes later I turned onto our street and parked Chris' car across the street so I wouldn't alert anyone to my presence until I actually walked in the house. I never gave my keys back so I opened the door, not bothering to be quiet about it, and took off towards our room. It was quiet in the house as I made my way up the stairs, but when I got to our door I could hear Rita crying through it. Wondering if she was crying from her and dad arguing or from dad hitting her, I went to open the door and rush in only to find it locked.

"Rita open the door, let me in," I said as quiet as I could in case dad was in his room.

"Go away dad, just leave me alone!" Rita said back through tears.

"It's me Rita, let me in."

I heard the springs in the bed bounce and a few thumps in the floor before the door flew open and Rita threw her arms around me, crying into my shoulder.

"Oh my god Randy!" Rita said before she started kissing me over and over on the lips.

"Did he hit you Rita? Stand back let me look at you. If he hit you I swear..."

"No he didn't touch me, he just yelled at me that's it."

"I didn't know what to think. When he snatched the phone from you I thought he completely lost it. I took Chris' car and came over here as fast as I could."

"One thing I'm definitely sure of is dad would never hit me, or mom, no matter how mad he was. You're a different story though based on this morning."

"If it came down to it I'd rather it be me than you. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

Before we could say anything else dad was standing in the doorway giving both of us the evil eye. By this point I didn't even try figuring him out anymore, all I knew was that he was angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to come back here for a few days? What are you doing here?!"

"I came to check on Rita, I just wanted to make sure she...

"She doesn't need you checking up on her, that's what I'm for, now leave!"

"Dad please! Don't you see what it's doing to us? It hasn't even been a half a day and we're miserable! How are we supposed to get through the next three days like this?"

"That's not my problem, my job is to stop this before it goes any farther, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do! Now I don't wanna hear any more about it!"

"NO DAD! YOU'RE GONNA HEAR A LOT MORE ABOUT IT! SEPARATING US ISNT GONNA CHANGE THE WAY WE FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER, NOT FOR A SECOND! ALL YOU'RE DOING IS HURTING US BY NOT LETTING US BE TOGETHER! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THAT WE'RE TOGETHER BUT YOU CAN AT LEAST ACCEPT IT! THAT'S ALL WE ASK!"

Mom and Aunt Lisa found their way to our room courtesy of my impromptu yelling session at dad. They both had the same look on their face from earlier, the one that said they know they had little control over the situation, but I'll be damned if it gets outta hand. They took position on either side of dad and I stood in front of Rita, if he lunged at me I wanted to be in a good spot to push her outta the way so she didn't get caught in the crossfire by accident.

"Dad can you really not tell this is doing more harm than good?" Rita asked from behind me.

"I don't know what you two are on, but you must be smoking a hell of a lot of it if you think I'll ever be ok with this. Can you believe this Anna!" dad said turning to mom.

Mom paused. Something she never does. The way she was looking at dad I already knew what was about to happen. I didn't want her throwing herself under the bus to try to help us but it looked like that's exactly what was about to happen. She looked at me and I shook my head back at her trying to discourage her from saying anything, but she didn't listen.

"Mike, Lisa and I, we both know about Rita and Randy. If fact, we've known for a while."

Dad just stared at mom. He had a look of disbelief on his face and didn't know what to say next. He looked at Aunt Lisa as a means to confirm what mom just said was true, and she nodded that it was. His face then changed from disbelief to shock.

"Wait a minute wait a minute WAIT A MINUTE, so you're telling me you two not only knew about this, but you're ok with it? Am I missing something here? HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS IS OK? SHE'S SLEEPING WITH HER BROTHER AND EVERYBODY'S FINE WITH IT!" dad yelled.

"Mike keep your voice down before the neighbors hear you!"

"EVERYBODY ELSE KNOWS, APPARENTLY, WHY NOT THE NEIGHBORS!"

"That's not fair Mike, they didn't tell you because they knew you were gonna act like this."

"You mean how I'm supposed to act! You should be on my side!"

"Mike it's not like they planned this, it just happened. All this arguing and anger and frustration isn't doing anything to help the situation," Aunt Lisa jumped in.

"You sound like you rehearsed that. If these were your kids I guarantee you wouldn't be all Mary Poppins 'spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down' happy about it, you'd be just as pissed off about it as I am, which makes me wonder why you're ok with this Anna..."

"Because women are a lot more understanding towards other peoples feelings maybe?"

"So you're telling me you're completely ok with what's going on with them?"

"It's their life Mike, if they wanna live it that way who are we to tell them otherwise?"

"WE'RE THEIR PARENTS! We're supposed to let them know just how wrong it is, how illegal it is, how they'll be shunned by society and all that, is that what you want for them?"

"They know the risks, if they wanna keep moving forward with this then let them."

Dad grabbed the back of his head with both hands in shock and paced around the spot he was standing in. "I can't believe what I'm hearing. I seriously can't be the only one in this room that has a problem with this. Lisa please tell me you think the same way I do."

Aunt Lisa stood her ground just like mom did. "I can't do that Mike. Like Anna said this is what they want, illegal or not, they know the consequences and they're willing to deal with them. They're in love Mike, nothing we say is gonna change that, plus it won't be the first time somebody went against the law. It's out of our hands at this point."

"Bullshit it's out of our hands. I won't have this. I can't believe I'm being made out to be the enemy here, what they're doing is ILLEGAL! How can you not have a problem with that! If they were out selling drugs and robbing banks would you be ok with that too!"

"Ok Mike now you're starting to get a little dramatic," mom said.

"No you're not getting dramatic enough! You're carrying on like this is normal and it's not! How can you still be calm when you know your kids are having sex! With each other! It's like it doesn't even phase you, or you Lisa, it's like..."

Dad didn't finish his sentence, he just looked back and forth between mom and Aunt Lisa. If I could see inside his head I would no doubt see an illustration of a bunch of puzzle pieces fitting together. He'd figured it out. As if we didn't have enough to deal with, now he figured out the whole truth. I saw no possible way of trying to explain how to make sleeping with your mother seem like a normal everyday thing. One thing I learned though as time passed, is never be the first one to say something, let dad come out with whatever he had to say, then go from there. It was a long awkward silence as we all waited for dad to say something, anything, but for what seemed like hours he just stood there, trying to process what he just found out.

"Ok. Let me ask this, and please don't lie to me Anna. I'm gonna be specific so there's no confusion, are you now, or have at any point in your life had sex with Lisa?"

Mom paused, looked him in the eye, and came out with it. "It was a long time ago Mike, we were teenagers, and we were just experimenting. It was before you and I met."

Two things. Dad didn't figure out everything I thought he did, so good job on my part keeping my mouth shut, and mom told him a half truth, which was real enough for him to believe and not question, but she no less still just outed herself and Aunt Lisa to dad.

"Oh my god I don't believe this," dad said as he sat down in the computer chair. "I feel like I just stepped onto the set of R. Kelly's 'Trapped in the Closet' video."

"Mike, it's not the big deal you're making it out to be," Aunt Lisa said.

"My entire family is having sex with each other, how it that not a big deal?"

"Well first our life is nowhere as interesting as that video," Aunt Lisa laughed, trying to lighten the mood and failing. "Yeah, um not funny, ok, but really Mike, who is it hurting? At least you know they're with each other, you can trust you kids can't you? And with me and Anna, like mostly all stories start, we were bored, so we got drunk, and stuff happened, so what. I don't regret anything that happened and neither does Anna, if anything it made us closer."

"Yeah well messing around with your sister tends to make you closer to each other."

"You're not really mad are you Mike, you're just confused right?"

"Oh no, I'm mad. I'm mad that my wife and her sister did stuff with her sister, it rubbed off on our kids and now they're doing stuff with each other, and everybody

here thinks it's ok! Not to mention you all hid this from me for... what did you say, ten months? Yeah, you're right, I'm not mad, I'm pissed off beyond belief!"

"Being pissed off isn't gonna make this situation better or make you feel better," mom said.

"Well I'm sorry, but in my current state I can't register any other emotions right now."

"Dad," Rita said as she came from behind me. "We understand you feel betrayed, but we did this because we didn't know how to tell you, we didn't know how you'd act. We didn't tell mom or Aunt Lisa, they caught us, and we were scared to death of what they were gonna do, but they were there for us. It's not like we were never gonna tell you, we dropped little hints around you to see what you'd think, and every time you were against it, so we had to figure out a way to tell you, but then you saw the picture, and well..."

"What she's trying to say dad," I jumped in. "Is that we were trying to find the perfect way to tell you. Knowing your father is 100% against what you're doing is nerve-wracking, but we were still gonna tell you. We weren't gonna hide this from you our entire lives."

He stood up, and I braced myself for whatever was about to come, but it appeared he'd run out most of his anger, and it was time for the calm, disheartening discussion.

"That's all well and good, but it doesn't change the fact that what you did, and what you two are doing, is morally wrong and illegal. Randy you still need to go back to Chris' house for a few days, and Lisa you should go back to your house for a few days too, Anna and I have a lot, and I mean it when I say a LOT we need to talk about, I don't want any distractions."

"Ok, I can respect that, I actually need to go check on things there anyway," Aunt Lisa said. "Maybe an empty house would do some good here. I just hope you don't hate me, I'd hate for this to put a damper on our relationship."

"I don't hate you, or my kids, this is just more than I was ready for when I woke up today."

"If you wanna talk with mom then I should leave too, I'll be a distraction here if you're constantly trying to watch me throughout the day," Rita said.

"No, you're staying here, you two still need to be separated right now."

"But dad why? What's point? It's causing more harm than good."

"Maybe, but I'll know that nothing's going on if you aren't in the same house."

"But dad..."

"Rita let's just go with it. It's only for a few days, your father needs time to process this, and whatever conditions he has we should try to abide by them," mom said.

She looked down at her feet, knowing she was defeated. "Ok. Three days, fine. Do I at least get to say goodbye to Randy this time before he gets kicked out again?"

"With us still here. I don't want you trying anything. Make it quick," dad said.

I turned and gave Rita a hug and she pulled herself up onto me and wrapped her legs around my waist. Dad started to say something but mom put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him. I held her up as she held onto me like she wasn't gonna let go and planted a few kisses on my cheek before she buried her face in my neck and just stayed like that.

"Ok that's enough, stop being so dramatic, it's only three days damnit," dad said irritated.

"That's a long time for someone in their situation Mike, remember us?" mom asked.

"Not now Anna, we have plenty of other stuff to talk about."

"I'm gonna go pack a bag, I'll leave in an hour or so. I'll be back in a few days or so once I straighten out some details with my house. That ok with you Mike?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"Yeah that's fine, thank you. By then I should have a better handle on the situation, but for now, I just wanna deal with my wife and daughter," dad responded.

"That's fine, I understand, no pressure. Come on Randy, I'll walk you outside."

I reluctantly put Rita down and gave mom a hug on my way out the door. Dad stayed stiff so I didn't even attempt to try anything with him. I took the long walk down the stairs with Aunt Lisa and headed out the front door unready to head back to Chris' house.

"He's not gonna come around is he? He's never gonna accept us," I said.

"Yes he will. You're his kids, that makes a big difference. He needs time, that's why we have to agree with whatever conditions he makes, it helps in the end. If he sees that you made the effort then he'll have no choice but to make an effort. All you can do now is wait."

"That's the hard part, not knowing what you're waiting for."

"It's out of our hands now, all we can do is hope for the best. I'm pulling for you two."

"Me too, hearing about you and mom might make him act different towards you too."

"He thinks it was a long time ago, we'll be fine, I'm more concerned about you two. It'd be a real shame for all this to come crashing down after everything you've been through."

"If he doesn't come around, you know we'll have to..."

"I know, but let's try not to think about that. Just focus on the next few days. If I hear anything before I come back and let you guys know, and vice versa."

I agreed and gave her a hug. "See you in a few days Aunt Lisa."

She hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I know it's stupid of me to say, but try not to worry yourself too much. It'll work itself out. See you in a few days."

I watched her go back into the house and I just stared up at it. I was temporarily banned from the house I'd called home all my life, and not only the house, but the people inside it too.we had to play by dad's rules for the time being, and I hope it wasn't for nothing, because ultimately if he couldn't accept us, we would have to leave and stand on our own two feet, no matter how hard it would be. I reached into my pocket and pulled out Chris' car keys, ready to leave, took one last look, and got in the car and drove off. This was make or break time, our last obstacle, at least our last major obstacle, we would either come out on top, or come crawling out of the bottom, but whichever it was, if there was only one thing I was sure of, it's that I knew we'd be finishing it the same way we started out, together.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,057 Followers