An Incest Birthday Ch. 32

Story Info
Take the good with the bad.
21.9k words
4.69
30.9k
61

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,056 Followers

I changed editors because I was getting a lot of complaints about the old one. I hope this guy did a better job. Some dialogue is written like it is on purpose to match the way people really talk. No one talks perfectly all the time.

*****

The day I left our house for the second time I was hopeful. I was hopeful that with a few days' time everything would work itself out, and we could start to try to get past this major road block we ran into. That's what I hoped would happen, that was not the case. True to his word, dad wouldn't let Rita and I communicate the whole time at was at Chris' house, not even for a second. She had to use the freaking house phone whenever she called here, and she had to be on speaker just to prove she wasn't talking to me. Anything private she wanted to talk about had to go through mom, or one of the parents, or someone had to come in person. He made every full effort to make sure we stayed apart, even to the fact that he used two weeks' vacation just so nothing cloud happen while he was at work.

He was determined to separate us, and he was pulling out all the punches. To make matters worse than they already were, the three days he needed to work things out? Turns out he needed longer than that, an extra eleven days to be exact. He used up his entire vacation not taking a vacation. The whole situation is kinda funny actually. He took an actual vacation with all the parents to go on a cruise, then got off that vacation and took another two weeks' vacation right after that, and spent the entire thing playing spy vs spy. I don't know how accurate the dates are, I'm just going off of what Stephanie and Chris tell me since I can have no contact with Rita, which has been the most purest form of hell.

Not seeing her or talking to her for two whole weeks was something I never planned on happening. I tried to go back after the three days, then again a few days later, then a few days after that, and after that, but each time dad would not let me in, he kept saying to go back to Chris' until he "found a way to deal with everything", but each time he said it he always said it in that same tone of voice, like he's making no effort at all to try to deal with it. The most I've seen of Rita was when she looked out the window whenever I tried to come back. She looked down at me like she wanted to cry every time she saw me, like being apart was killing her just as bad as it was killing me. I'd look up at her as long as I could before I was pushed back to Chris' house by dad. There was no way I'd be able to get past dad long enough to even give Rita a hug. He took my house keys the second time I came back so sneaking in was out of the question either. He had her locked up so tight there was no way I'd be able to get to her without him noticing, and it depressed the hell outta me.

The whole time I was at Chris' house I was in a noticeable funk that I couldn't get out of. I put on a good enough acting job when Jim was around but other than that I was a killjoy, but no one gave me crap for it since they knew what I was going through. They tried to cheer me up most days, and it worked some of the time, but mostly I'd just keep to myself. My only bright spot of the day was when someone had a message from Rita for me, and that's when they'd usually try to capitalize on bringing me out of my funk. Two weeks, two whole weeks of no contact with Rita. I thought about that as I once again sat on the couch that's been my new bed for the last two weeks. I heard Jim laughing with Marie as they came down the stairs and I hurried up and turned on the TV so I could avoid tipping him off about anything. Jim was the only one out of all of us who still didn't have a clue about anything going on, and I wanted to keep it that way.

"Hey what's up Randy, so what's on the agenda for today?" Jim asked.

"You know, watching some TV and some video games, it's a lazy day today."

"Ah, by my count it's your third lazy day in a row. Having trouble adjusting without Rita?"

"You can say that, if she were here we'd have a million things planned by now."

"I can't believe you made it two whole weeks without talking to each other! I didn't think you'd last a day! I guess I owe you that dinner, whenever you wanna cash it in just let me know."

"I'll use it on the day you make liver or something. You guys heading out?"

"Yeah Marie's taking me antiquing, you wanna come? Please say you wanna come!"

"I'm standing right here Jim, don't be such a baby," Marie laughed.

"As fun as that sounds, Breaking Bad is on, gotta get my daily dose of methamphetamine on, but I'll rain check you for next time."

"Come on, it's the new 'it' thing, everybody's doing it, give it a try," Jim said.

"New 'it' thing?" I laughed. "Ok, I'll go if you can get Chris to go too."

His face expression dropped. "Yeah well enjoy your show then, see you when we get back."

"You go ahead and start the car Jim, I wanna talk to Randy for a second," Marie said.

"Ok, don't take too long... on second thought take as much time as you need, we don't need..."

"Nice try Jim, we're still going, I'll only be a second. Get your butt out there and start the car."

"It was worth a try. Who knows, maybe I'll like it... yeah no this is gonna suck."

Jim went outside and both Marie and I couldn't help but share a laugh. "I swear, sometimes I don't know what to do with him, but he does know how to lighten the mood."

"Yeah, I actually laughed. I didn't know my face could still make that expression," I said.

Marie muted the TV. "So how are you holding up? I thought you were only supposed to be here for three days, it's been what, two weeks? This must be killing the both of you."

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't. I had no idea it would be this long. I wasn't ready for it."

"Who would be? The fact that you're twins must make it that much worse."

"There's absolutely nothing I can do. I don't know how much longer I can take this."

"This kinda reminds me of when Jim and I first got together. We were in our early twenties and we just started dating, he was always sweet, even back then, that's what attracted me to him. The first three months of our relationship we spent every moment together, it didn't matter what we did, as long as we did it together we were happy. One time he even managed to make going to the city dump fun, but that's a story for another time. Anyways, something came up where he had to go out of state with his family for a week. He told me about it and I understood, things come up and you have to go with it, so I kissed him goodbye and wished him a safe trip. What I didn't count on was how much I'd miss him.

I found myself calling him every chance I got and thinking about him when I couldn't call him. I didn't know him leaving would hit me that hard. We spent so much time together that I didn't know what to do with myself when he wasn't around. That was the week I found out I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, and as it turned out he felt the exact same way I did. From that moment on we made sure we didn't let anything keep us apart if it didn't need to be."

I listened intently to what Marie told me, and after running over it in my head again, something jumped out at me. "Are you telling me to go against my dad?"

"I'm not TELLING you anything, I'm just giving you my two cents. What you do with it is completely up to you. I will say one more thing though, I took that same advice, knowing the consequences of what could come, but I don't regret it for a single second. That man out there in that car is the man of my dreams, and he gave me two beautiful children. He'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for him, someone like that doesn't come around often."

"So you are telling me to defy my dad, you're just not straight out saying it."

"Sometimes, parents don't know what's best for you, and it's up to the kids to show them. This is one of those times. If you have to defy your father, then you gotta do what you gotta do. Ok, that's all the wisdom I have for you today. Let me get back to this man outside before he decides to rearrange the car out of boredom. See you when we get back."

She rubbed her hand across my cheek and got up and headed out the door, leaving me to think about everything she said. She made sense on almost everything she said, it was just that though, what she said is where the issue came in. If I were somehow able to defy dad what would the consequences be? Who would they affect? How long would they affect? Could it be forgiven? Could we actually cut someone out of our life that's been there as long as we could remember? I know we said we would, but once we're actually in that situation I don't know what we'd do. Doing it is a lot harder than just saying it.

While Marie's advice was helpful, it really didn't help me. All it did was bring about more questions that needed to be answered. I turned the volume back up on the show and tried to somewhat forget about my impossible situation and get back to Walter White's drug problem. I was sprawled out on the couch for about ten minutes when Stephanie and Chris came jogging down the stairs laughing at what seemed like one of their inside jokes when they saw me on the couch.

"So is today the day you finally get that imprint of your ass off the couch?" Stephanie asked.

"Nope, I figure I have at least a couple more days. Did you hear anything from Rita?"

"Nah nothing man, she hasn't been calling much lately, don't know why," Chris said.

I muted the TV again. "Dad's doing it. He knows she's relaying messages to you to give to me."

"He's really not taking this well. How much longer is this gonna last?"

"I don't know, but two weeks is long enough. I need to figure something out."

"Why don't you come to the candy warehouse with us for a little bit, it'll get your mind off of everything for at least a little bit, that way you won't drive yourself crazy," Stephanie said.

"Nah, maybe next time. I don't feel like doing anything today, thanks though."

"You haven't felt like doing anything for the last two weeks. Come on you're depressing me."

"That's because I am depressed. I haven't had any contact with Rita in two weeks, I won't be back to normal until I'm looking at her or touching her, or something, anything."

"When was the last time you tried to see her, a few days ago right?"

"Yep, and just like all the other times, dad was guarding her like a prison warden."

"He can't do it forever. He has to go to work sometime doesn't he?"

"He's already taken two weeks once. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again. He just got that promotion so now he's one of those people who can get away with

not coming in now."

"We'll figure something out man. You sure you don't wanna come with us? They just put in this new 'build your own' section, it'll help you forget about everything for a little while," Chris said.

"Nah, I'm gonna sit here and think. I'll go next time I promise."

"Ok man, we'll bring you back some stuff, but you don't get to pick since you wanna hold our couch hostage. It could be worse though, at least you still shower and everything."

"Thanks. And since I don't get to pick, try not to bring me back and sour Skittles, or the grape Mike and Ikes, or a bag of Hershey's kisses, I really don't want any of that, thanks."

"Smartass. Just for that you're getting the pink box of Mike and Ikes. Don't wait up."

They left out the door and drove off, and for the first time since I'd been there, I had the house to myself, but I wasn't gonna take advantage of it in the least. I unmuted the TV right at the part Jesse Pinkman was getting into a fistfight with some guy. I watched the rest of that episode, but I eventually became disinterested by that point and flipped to another channel.

Once I realized there was nothing on I wanted to watch I gave up and slunk back into the couch pissed off. I couldn't believe dad was doing this. He had to see how unhappy he was making everyone around him, but it didn't matter. He already had it dead set in his head that he was gonna put an end to us, and he was carrying out that plan with a vengeance. I got up and started walking around the house, trying my hardest to think of something, anything I could do to say to him that would help him to see it from our point of view, but nothing came to mind. I doubt I'd be able to reason with him at this point anyway.

I didn't know what to do. I'd been holding myself hostage in this house so long that I knew it just as good as I knew our own house. I'd turned down so many invitations from everyone trying to get me out of the house that I was starting to feel like a lazy freeloader now, even though they wouldn't see it that way, it still didn't deter me from thinking that way. Maybe that's what I needed after all, to get out, even if only for a little bit, just to get some fresh air, or as fresh as air can get here. I didn't need to do much, just a walk around the block or something. I couldn't go anywhere without a car anyway, and I didn't have a house key, so I had to stick close anyway, but at least I'll finally "get that imprint of my ass off the couch" as Stephanie said, but then I thought about it and changed my mind.

I sat back down on the couch and blankly watched XXX for who knows how long, until I realized that Stephanie was right, moping around on the couch wasn't gonna do anyone any good, let alone me, so I might as well get up and do something. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and killed it, knowing I'd be stepping out into a heat wave, and grabbed another bottle for the road. I put on my shoes as I debated leaving the door unlocked. I gave everybody crap for always leaving the door unlocked, but here I was about to do it, but if I didn't I'd have to wait until someone came back to let me in, which meant I'd be stuck out in the heat until someone came home. I figured what the hell and decided to lock it, if I was hot then I'd just have to be hot, I'd rather that than someone break in and take all their stuff. I killed that bottle of water and went and grabbed another from the fridge to try my best to regulate my temperature and headed for the door.

I checked my pocket to make sure I had my wallet and my phone as I opened the door, and when I looked up, it all seemed irrelevant at that point. Standing in the doorway looking back at me was Rita, who had a duffle bag as big as the one I had when I left, looking back at me with a mixture of what looked like sadness and happiness at the same time. She dropped the bag and flew into my arms, and I was only too happy to catch her. She kissed every part of my face as I grabbed her bag and dragged it into the house, neither of us caring at all if any of the neighbors saw us. I sat her bag against the wall and cupped my hands under her legs as she wrapped them around me and kissed me like we haven't kissed in forever, which seemed like it to us.

"I missed you so much! I wanted to die over there!" Rita said happily.

"I missed you too, I was so miserable over here without you it wasn't funny. How'd you get away? I couldn't even get close to you without dad being right there."

"He had to go to work. He couldn't take any more days off, he had to go in. he tried to be sneaky and take mom's van to work so I'd think he was still there, but when I found out he was gone I threw a bunch of stuff in a bag and got out of there."

"Does mom know? I didn't hear you pull up."

"Yeah she knows, she helped me pack the bag. I would've left a bunch of stuff I needed behind if she didn't help me, and I took the bus here, well two buses, I left the car at the house."

"I don't even know how to get over here on the bus."

"Neither did I, but I figured it out. I was gonna get here one way or another."

"God I'm so happy to see you! I pretty much did nothing the whole time I was here."

"I talked to mom a lot, but I mostly just stayed in our room. Aunt Lisa came back about a week ago, her house is finished so she'll be moving back in a little bit."

"You know dad is gonna come here looking for you right? I wouldn't be surprised if he came straight here after work, he has to know you left."

"I don't care. I'm not going back unless you come back with me. I'm not doing that ever again."

I held her up as we kissed again, making up for two long weeks of being without each other. Just smelling her strawberry shampoo that she loved so much was enough to turn me back into my old self. I walked backwards toward the couch and sat down as we continued feeling on each other in the middle of the living room.

"Are you the only one here? There weren't any cars outside."

"Jim and Marie are antiquing. Stephanie and Chris are at the candy warehouse."

The biggest smile came across her face. She got up and hopped in my arms again, kissing me as passionately as she could while dancing her tongue around in my mouth. I squeezed her ass in my hands when she bit my lip and carried her upstairs and into Chris' room. We went in and she shoved me onto the bed so hard I bounced off of it. She didn't waste any time with foreplay or anything. Right there she started stripping so fast that by the time I took my shirt off, she was already naked and walking over to me like she was about to eat me for lunch. She walked up to me and undid my pants while looking me in the eyes and grabbed ahold of my cock and stroked it until it was hard, which only took about three seconds to happen to be honest.

"They can come back at any second, all of them," I said.

"I honestly couldn't care right now. I haven't seen you for two weeks, the president could come in here and that wouldn't stop me from fucking you right now!"

"I wasn't saying we can't do it, I was just gonna suggest locking the door."

She walked back to the door and twisted the lock as I slid out of the rest of my clothes. I pulled off my last sock and she climbed right on top of me. Her pussy was absolutely soaking wet and looked like it was pulsing, begging to have my cock shoved in it over and over again. She hovered her face directly over mine and grabbed my cock in her hand and put in at her pussy, and then she let the head go in a little bit and put her hands on either side of my head, and dropped herself down until I was buried balls deep inside her.

"Oh my... yessssssss! I waited two weeks to be with you again. I don't care what you do, make love to me, or fuck me, just please don't take your cock out of me!"

I felt the same way she did. After two weeks of having to fend for yourself, it's an amazing feeling to finally be back with the one you love. She was so tight, but she was so wet that I slid in without a problem. She lay down on top of me and turned my body, letting me know she wanted me on top, so I rolled with her while keeping my cock still inside her. I could feel her nipples poking me in the chest as she wrapped her legs around mine and her arms around my back like she was holding me captive, which I wouldn't mind in the least, especially not now. I grabbed the top of the mattress to use as grip and thrust fully into her, making sure she felt the entire length of my cock slide into her extremely horny pussy.

"Yes, keep doing that! That feels so good baby, take this pussy!"

She moaned in my ear as I nibbled on hers. Her feet would glide across my ass each time I pushed inside her and she would let out a long moan that lasted for the entire thrust, and she would suck in air each time I pulled out to the tip, but she would always make sure I never pulled all the way out, her legs were there to push me back in if she thought I was going too far out. My pubic hair was matted down because she was so wet, and there was no doubt there would be a puddle underneath us when we were done. Chris was not gonna be happy with us when he got back, but whatever he did or said, it'd be worth it. She held my face in front of hers and kissed me, but moved her hips against me to encourage me to keep fucking her.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,056 Followers