An Incest Birthday Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Randy! Never again! I'm never going more than a week without you ever again! I love you so much! I'll always be your girl," Rita moaned.

"You love me baby? You sure you love me?" I asked.

"Yes, I love you. I love you more than anything in this world!"

"You'll do anything for me?" I asked pushing my cock into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Yes baby I'll do anything for you, just don't stop fucking me!"

"So you'll walk to China for me?"

"Yes baby I'll walk to China! I'll walk to China, Korea, Japan, anywhere you want me to go!"

"I couldn't help but chuckle that she took that all in. "That's my girl."

Rita lay there and let me slide my cock all the way into her and back out, just to slide it in again. She didn't try to thrust back against me at all. She just took whatever I gave her with a big smile on her face. The only thing she did do was hold on to me as if to say I was never getting away again. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me so tight I barely had any room to thrust in and out of her. Luckily I was going slow and steady because otherwise we would've had a hard time getting anything else accomplished. I tried to roll her back over so she could get on top again, but every attempt I made was stopped by Rita every single time.

"No, stay like this..." Rita groaned with her eyes still shut.

"But don't you wanna get back on top?" I asked.

"No, I want you on top of me. I wanna keep my legs wrapped around you just like this."

"Trying to keep me from getting away again huh?"

"If you think you're ever getting away again you got another thing coming."

"You're threatening me? Even when I have you in such a compromising position?" I said as I thrust all the way up into her and held it while grinning at her.

The look on her face told me she enjoyed the hell out of that. "Fuck! Fuck yes I'm threatening you! If you leave me again I'm gonna knee you in the balls!"

I did it again, but this time I made it last a little longer.

"And then I'm gonna tease you all day and then not have sex with you!"

I knew that was a lie, she'd never be able to do that, but I played along and went all the way in again, and I added nibbling on her neck for an extra effect.

"Oh god, yes baby, oh my god! And then I'm gonna have hot nasty sex with Stephanie and make you watch! And then I'm gonna order from Mikey's pizza and

not get you anything, and then I'm gonna stretch out your favorite shirt, and then I'm gonna break your Xbox!"

She said everything she could to get a rise out of me, and it worked. I won't say what had more of an effect on me, but it all made me lock her fingers in mine, break her leg grip around me so I had more room to move, and drove myself into her as hard and deep as I could.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Take it! Take that pussy! Show it whose boss!"

I wasn't fucking her fast, it was more at a steady pace, but I was still slamming into her with force so I know she felt me. She tried to wrap her legs around me again, but the way I was positioned she couldn't get enough grip around me to hold me, so she willingly gave up and laid back and enjoyed being fucked. Two weeks of no contact with Rita had left me pent up, and not doing anything at all for those two weeks took a toll on my stamina. I held up pretty well, but all the emotion from finally seeing her and the actual feel of finally being inside her was starting to get to me a lot sooner than I was used to. I could hold out for a little longer, exactly how much longer though, I wasn't sure. The good thing was she was completely content with me being on top. She wanted me close, and to touch me as much as possible and missionary was the best position to do that in, and I could hold up better in that position, so I obliged.

"You just don't know how good this feels after two whole weeks of nothing!" Rita said.

"I think I have an idea. I haven't done anything for two whole weeks either."

"Three days. That's the longest I'm willing to go, and that's only because you get that extra toe curling feeling you get when you haven't done it in a while."

"What about if we're both mad at each other? We still have sex?"

"Yep. I don't care what happened, we're still fucking. Angry sex is good for you anyways."

"Is that what you're trying to do when you were talking about breaking my Xbox?"

"I knew that would get you riled up. Even more than the making you watch me and Stephanie?"

"No that definitely came first. I'm not a complete nerd."

"Liar. But you're my nerd. The only nerd I'll ever let fuck me until I scream his name."

I dropped my body back on top of hers and she immediately took advantage of it by wrapping her legs and arms around me again. I fitted my arms under her back and grabbed her shoulders and slammed into her so hard our groins made the clap noise every time. I'd held out as long I possibly could. I only had a few minutes left, so I planned on fucking the hell out of Rita until I couldn't hold back anymore. She let my back go and moved my face over hers so she could kiss me. I put my hands on either side of me and pushed off the bed a little so I could fuck her at an angle, which made me slide all the way into her with no effort at all. I went back to work pounding her, watching her tits fling up and down whenever I went balls deep into her, only to pull out and do it again and again. Rita closed her eyes closed and she was biting down on her lip trying to time when her orgasm was coming, I on the other hand knew mine was practically there, and there was nothing I could do about it but warn her.

"Rita, I'm about to cum," I groaned.

"Me too, just wait a little longer and we can cum at the same time."

"I can't hold it anymore. I'm about to cum now!"

And I did. Not long after I finished the sentence I was painting her insides with my cum. I gritted my teeth in pleasure as two weeks' worth of built up tension and blue balls erupted inside her pussy. I thought I would never stop. It just kept coming and coming and coming, and each squirt felt like it was stronger than the last. I felt Rita's hands clasp around my wrists and opened my eyes to see hers locked shut with a straining look on her face, she was cumming. I guess one of those many jets of cum I shot up into her found its way to her g-spot because her body was locked in place and I could feel her squirt trying to push me out of her. Everything I was sending up into her was being pushed back out by her and drenching the hell out of Chris' sheets. It literally looked like somebody just for no reason poured a bucket of water on the bed. Even though she involuntarily pushed me out of her because she was cumming, I wasn't all the way done. The rest of the cum I had sprayed out on her pussy and her lower stomach before I was finally drained, and even through all that she still wasn't done.

BANG! BANG! BANG! "Why is my door locked? Randy are you in there?" Chris yelled.

I was gonna rush and try to cover up as much evidence as I could that nothing was happening in here, but that was gonna be pointless. The smell is here was straight up sex, and like I said with the sheets earlier, drenched, there was no way I could cover this up.

"Randy what are you... haha are you beating off in there? You are aren't you!"

"No I'm not beating off in here, that's fucking weird to do that in your room," I responded.

"Then what are you doing? What did you lock the door for?" Chris laughed.

I covered Rita up in the driest part of the sheets I could find and grabbed one of his extra towels from the closet, wrapped it around me and opened the door. "That's why."

I moved outta the way and let him see Rita covered up on the bed post-orgasm, and he went from cracking jokes to giving me props in seconds.

"Finally! And she got you out of that funky mood you were in, it's about damn time!"

"Well her not being here was the reason for my funky mood soo..."

"Just one question though, why my room? Steph's room is one door away from the stairs."

"I don't know man, you room just got picked that's all. Consider it an honor."

"Honor my ass, I know those sheets are gonna have to be washed like five times!"

"She only squirted a li... ok I couldn't even say that with a straight face, she gushed man."

"I already fucking know she did! I just changed those sheets too!"

"At least I'm happy again, that's worth some stained up sheets right?"

"Umm, I'm not passed out, I can hear you guys talking," Rita said from the bed.

"Good, thanks for volunteering to wash my sheets!" Chris said back.

"After that orgasm, I'll clean your whole damn room! Where's Stephanie?"

"Downstairs putting up all the candy we bought, and hiding what she doesn't wanna share."

"How much longer till Jim and Marie get back from antiquing? Do I have time to lay here?"

"Like thirty minutes or something, I mean now. They're on the way now, get up."

"Nope too late, I got time. You should be happy a girl wants to lay down in your bed."

"When I can't sleep with that girl it's a different story, now you're just taking up space."

"She just needs a few minutes, for recovery time. It could be worse, I could've been beating off in here like you thought I was, and then you'd be cleaning up

entirely different stains."

"No YOU would be cleaning that shit up, and let's kill this conversation now please."

"What's going on up here? Randy finally got off the couch and comes up here to..." Stephanie said as she came into view and saw me in a towel and Rita naked on the bed. "Oh I see what's got him all energized now, Rita came over here and put it on him didn't she?"

"Yes I did," Rita said from the bed. "I fucked him so good that I need a cigarette."

"Damn I wish I could've been here for that. Fucking Chris taking all day at the candy store!"

"You were the one who kept going back for the same stuff over and over again!"

"If you would've stayed in line we would've left out twenty minutes earlier!"

"Man you guys can turn anything into an argument. Seriously, candy though?" I asked.

When I miss a chance to watch sex happen in front of me, yeah!"

There was a knock on the door that caught all of us off guard. Their parents definitely weren't knocking on their own door, and they didn't have anyone coming

over that I knew of, so we thought it had to be someone related with us, namely dad.

"That can't be dad can it? I thought you said he went to work?" I asked Rita.

"He did, mom said he did and her car is gone, it might be her or Aunt Lisa."

"We should get dressed just in case anyway, in case it's somebody else."

We got up and got dressed as Stephanie and Chris went downstairs to open the door. I could hear laughing so we knew it was somebody friendly at least, we just didn't know how friendly. All our suspicions were put to bed when Steph and Chris came back to the room with Ashley.

"Oh it's just you. We thought it was somebody important," I joked.

"Please. I'm the most important person in this room, and you all know this!"

"Yeah, you look pretty important with those Minnie Mouse slippers and pigtails."

"Important people relax too, don't hate. But seriously though, how's everything going?"

"Well as you can see now that Rita's here, a lot better. We just got reacquainted."

"I can tell, I still smell the evidence. You might wanna open a window and aerate in here."

"Yeah that might be a good idea before the parentals get back, and while we're straightening up, can somebody please take my sheets to the basement and wash them?" Chris asked.

"I got it I got it, all it is is a bunch of my girl cum you big baby," Rita said as she took the sheets.

"A bunch? Damn I wish I got here a little earlier so I could've seen that!" Ashley said.

"That's what I said! It's like a gourmet porno watching them fuck," Stephanie said.

"Why does everybody always wanna... a gourmet porno? What the hell is that? I asked.

"The real good stuff. If you having sex was food, you'd be that burger that cost $500."

"That's one of the weirdest comparisons ever, but ok. We're a gourmet burger. Ok."

"That burger is actually pretty good though," Ashley said. "They drain almost all the fat out of it and clean it up real good, and then they put all the fresh lettuce and stuff on it..."

"Ok enough with the burger! Unless someone's gonna buy it for me we don't need to talk about it. Now Ashley, I'm assuming you had a reason for coming over here?" Chris said.

"Yeah I did actually. First I wanted to see if Randy was out of his little depression funk yet, obviously that's a yes, and once I figured that out I wanted to see if you wanted to come over my house for dinner on Monday. Dad's having his boring business friends over and I don't wanna be stuck there by myself. Dana,

Carina and Becky already said they'd come."

They aren't enough? You need a whole crew there to match with his or something?" I asked.

"Something like that. Plus it looks good when you all come over too after the whole, you know. Dad's in a better mood when he sees us all in the same room."

"You didn't have to come all the way over here just to ask us that you know, a cell phone would've saved you a lot of time and effort getting dressed," Chris said.

"I wanted to get out of the house anyway. I've been netflixing the last three days. So how about it? You gonna help me out or leave me to my slow death?"

"Normally I'd say leave you to your slow death, but I can tell you're gonna have some good food, so I'm in. Maybe you'll have that $500 burger everybody's obsessed about," Chris said.

"Please, you're only going because Dana's gonna be there," Stephanie said.

"I thought that too, and before you ask, Dana's toes aren't on the menu," Ashley laughed.

"It was a dare! Are you guys ever gonna let that go!"

"Nope. We'll bring it up every week just so it doesn't get old."

"So what doesn't get old?" Rita said as she came back into the room.

"Randy sucking on Dana's toes," I said. "Apparently they're never gonna let him live it down."

"Probably because he looked like he was enjoying it a little too much."

"What? How do you even get that? I wasn't enjoying it, it was a dare, I had to do it!"

"You can't fool me Chris, you made yourself look disgusted on the outside, but on the inside you were in heaven. You'd suck her toes all night if you could."

"You're outta your damn mind. Can we change the subject please? Enough about Dana's foot."

"No need to get all sensitive, we're just messing around, big baby. So is that a yes for everybody else, or is it just gonna be toe jam and Earl over here?" Ashley

laughed.

"I don't know what I missed, but if it involves food, I'm in," Rita said.

"Don't expect me to dress up or anything, not even for a $500 burger," I said.

"We won't even have those! Now I want one. I'm gonna ask dad if he'll get them for us, and since he gives me anything I want, we'll all probably get two."

"One to eat and one to keep frozen in the freezer as a souvenir," Stephanie said.

"I wish I had a little piece of the money your dad has. It must be nice to never have to worry about money. I'm not putting him down or anything, I'm just saying," I said.

"I know what you mean, and remember he said if you ever needed anything just let him know, he meant that. My dad's not one of those snobby rich guys, he shares his money all the time, donates to charities, everything, hell he's still kinda cheap, I'm the spoiled one."

"You don't have to tell us, Ms. 'five thousand dollars for a house party' Jennings."

"You only live once, and you can't take the money with you, so why not?"

"Well since you got so much money to spare I'm gonna need a new car..." Chris said.

"Ok, but it'll cost you," Ashley said as she took her foot out of her Minnie Mouse slipper.

"Hell I'll do it for a new car, which foot, the left or the right?" Rita said.

"No no no, Chris gets the foot, you have something entirely different," Ashley teased.

"Hey now, stop hitting on my woman with me standing right here," I said.

"I like how you said that, 'my woman' it makes me feel all tingly and stuff," Rita cooed.

"Oh please, somebody mentioning his name makes you feel all tingly and stuff," Steph said.

"Also true. But yeah, we'll be there, it's not like we have anything else planned."

"Good. I was a little worried for a while. Ok, I had my little break, now it's back to season three of Sons of Anarchy, just as soon as I make a little detour to the ice cream store," Ashley said.

We all walked downstairs with Ashley and walked her out the door just as Jim and Marie were coming back. They exchanged hellos and goodbyes with each other and saw my uplifted mood.

"Good to finally see you in another part of the house Randy!" Jim said.

"Yeah I figured it was about time, the couch was starting to mold to my form," I joked.

"I think it was another reason," Marie grinned as she stared at Rita and smiled.

"Oh yeah that definitely helped. She came over right after you guys left."

"Two weeks was getting a little much huh? Figured it'd come to an end sooner or later, well sooner. So you figure out where you wanna eat? Jim asked.

"Yeah actually, there's this little tucked in restaurant called Café Stratos, I've only been there a few times but the food is really good, ask Stephanie and Chris."

"I believe you, as much food as you go through I have to trust your judgement. When do you wanna go? Not tonight though, t-bones were on sale so we got one for everybody."

"We don't have to go today, next week maybe, or after that, whenever's good for you."

"How about we save a bunch of time and you just let me know when. All I ask is you tell me early in the day before I make any homemade dinner plans."

"That's fair. Is it just me or you're taking everybody?"

"Everybody. Marie and I don't go out to eat a lot as it is, I can't imagine she'd be too pleased that when I actually do go out she has to stay at home, not a good career move. We should probably start doing that again. Why don't you see if your parents and Lisa wanna come?"

That comment brought me back to reality, but I quickly regrouped and played it off. "Nah they're ok, they're enjoying their time alone. I wouldn't be surprised if they went out at least five times already. We can take them to the next one. By the way, how was antiquing? Did you find anything interesting or did you hide in the car the whole time?" I laughed.

"A little of both. It wasn't bad, but it's not something I personally can get into, but Marie likes it so I go with her whenever she asks me to go."

"Yeah after you make a big fuss about it and throw a tantrum," Marie joked.

"Hey, that's how I get into antiquing mode. Some people prepare by studying, others by researching online, I throw tantrums. It's how I deal, and it works."

"Big baby. Next week I'm taking you to the button factory, then after that, sewing club."

"Neither one of those are your hobbies! Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because it's fun. Don't worry, you won't be the only man there, I'm sure other wives will drag their husbands along with them too, albeit not willingly but nonetheless still there."

"Ok. Ok. Just remember, if you do that, I'm gonna take you to every rib cook off, monster truck rally, bowling party, car show and hunting expedition I can think of!"

"That's fine honey, I like car shows remember? By the time I'm done with you you're gonna know the difference between white and eggshell."

"You guys are funny," Rita said. "I wish our parents joked like that."

"They're not joking. They're actually gonna do everything they just said," Chris said.

"That's even better! I'm definitely gonna do that to my future husband! Maybe I should start doing that now, where do guys our age hate to go?"