An Incest Birthday Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers

"Dad gave me the quickest rundown ever and sent me on my way. He kinda scared me, which is what he was probably trying to do. He emphasized babies more than anything."

"Mom didn't hold back. She told me what felt good, what I should do, what he should do, everything. I basically had a guidebook for when I was ready to have sex."

"I'm guessing that guidebook didn't mention me did it?"

"No, but I'm glad we did what we did. I can't imagine going another day without you."

"You won't have to, I promise. Noone is gonna force us apart ever again."

She sat the movies down and climbed on top of me, pinning my body to the cold attic floor. Her hair fell around our faces as she kissed me, either lost in the moment or no longer concerned that we weren't the only ones in the house. She felt around my waist until she found my cock and rubbed on it through my pants. I in turn slid my hands inside her panties and grabbed two handfuls of her soft creamy ass cheeks and squeezed them in my hands.

"HEY RITA! RANDY! HOW'S TO COMING UP THERE WITH THOSE MOVIES?" Jim yelled.

Rita popped off me like he walked in the room with her pants still slightly pulled down from when I had my hands down them. "WE FOUND THE BOX. WE'RE SORTING THROUGH THE MOVIES NOW! WE'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" Rita yelled back.

"IF YOU CAN, TRY TO FIND THE ONE THAT SAYS 'SUMMER COOKOUT 2002."

"OK. WE'LL BE DOWN AS SOON AS WE FIND IT!"

She laid back on top of me and continued to feel me up, and I put my hands right back where they were, inside her panties gripping her ass. I wanted to do so much more than just feel her up and kiss her, but I knew it was impossible with everyone waiting on us, so we made out for a little while longer and stopped so we could find the other movie and put everything back how it was. It took us about another five minutes to get situated and get the attic back to how it was and get back downstairs, and not a minute too soon because Jim was on his way up.

"There you are, I was just coming up to give you a hand," Jim said.

"We're good. We found everything and put all the stuff back. We didn't know if there was a certain VCR to get so we just grabbed the one on top," Rita said.

"That's the best one. Come on, the TV's all set up. I just need to plug the VCR into the back of it. I wanna see the summer cookout one first, that was the year we moved into this house."

We took all the stuff downstairs and all the kids took one couch and Jim and Marie took the other. It took a little bit for Jim to remember how to set up a VCR (who could blame him), but he finally got it working and put in the tape he wanted to see. It wasn't at the beginning because as soon as it came on it showed Chris running ahead of whoever had the camera."

"Is that a Blockbuster? Man it's been a while since I've been in one of those," I said.

"Slow down Chris! The store isn't going anywhere," Marie said as she came into view on tape.

"Come on! We have to hurry before all the final fantasies are gone," little Chris said.

"Awww look at little Chris with his dress shirt on! So cute!" Rita teased.

"This was at a time where I wasn't allowed to dress myself," Chris defended himself."

"He looks like a little Macaulay Culkin! In Home Alone, not The Good Son."

"I don't look like that pothead! Did you see what he looks like now? I don't think so!"

"Forget about Chris, look at Stephanie with her little flower dress and pigtails!" I teased.

"Don't be jealous I can pull that off. I still can to this day," Stephanie said.

"Look at that game selection though; Crash Bandicoot, Jet Moto, Tomb Raider, Tenchu, Super Mario 64, Star Wars Racer, man those were the days. All weekend for just five bucks."

"Going to the game store WAS their allowance, that's where the money went," Marie said.

"That's when games were simpler, not like now where there's killing zombies and war games and Dead Space and all that, stuff that gives you nightmares," Jim said.

"Resident Evil was out back then, I had to sleep with my light on after playing that," I said.

"I remember that. I slept in your bed for like two weeks straight after watching you play that. I tried to do the 'watch a funny movie so you forget about the scary' thing, but it didn't work, I kept seeing that licker thing every time I tried to go to sleep," Rita said.

"Hey did you find any ones with them dressed up for Halloween?" Marie asked.

"There might be..." I said as I sifted through the tapes. "There was a bunch of different ones so we tried to grab some of everything... yep, got one, Halloween 2005. You must've been the only people still using tapes in 2005, that technology was way dead by then."

"I had all those blank tapes and I was gonna use them no matter what, even if I had to carry around the stupid big camera, I can always switch the tapes to DVD's at any time," Jim said.

I put the tape in and pressed play, and it started up with I'm assuming Jim as the cameraman walking down the street filming anything in view. Out of the blue a kid wearing a red power rangers costume comes flying in swinging his candy bag all over the place.

"I'm assuming the little red dino ranger is Chris?" I asked.

"Actually no, he just came flying into the picture for no reason talking about Tommy or something like that. Stephanie and Chris' costumes are coming up. Wait until you see what they have on, I still can't believe that's what they wanted to wear," Marie laughed.

"Oh my god, this isn't the year Chris...?" Stephanie started then stopped abruptly.

"Yep. I'm never getting rid of this tape as long as I live," Jim said. "Here he comes, watch."

We waited for a little bit and then after a while you could hear little footsteps running on the sidewalk up to Jim. Stephanie was obvious, dressed like Cinderella, fake glass slippers and all, but when Chris ran into the screen I damn near lost it, me and Rita both.

"Oh my god is he dressed up like Joe Dirt? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! Look at his cowboy boots! He got the mullet and everything! What were you thinking man!"

I couldn't control my laughter. That was the last thing I'd expect Chris to have on. Everyone in the room was laughing their guts out and Chris was sitting there taking it.

"I don't care. I'm not ashamed. That movie was one of the best movies ever," Chris said.

"That came out before 2005 though, why didn't you wear it before?" Rita asked.

"I had to wait until I was the same size the kid was in the movie. I wanted to get as close as possible so I could take a side by side picture for when I got older."

"That means you thought about that every year until you did it. Little Joe Dirt, I mean Dirte. I'm gonna need a copy of this picture so I can remember to laugh at it later," I said.

"How do you have Cinderella, one of the most elegant princesses in Disney, and then throw in Joe Dirt? We couldn't have been the only ones laughing at this,"

Rita said.

"You aren't. Everyone that saw him got a chuckle out of it," Marie said.

"Hands down Chris, best costume I've ever seen, now, or in the future," I laughed.

There was a knock on the door and Jim volunteered to get it, so we went back to poking fun at Chris for his "unique" costume. A few seconds later I noticed I was the only one still laughing, so I looked over to see what was going on, and saw everyone staring at the front door in silence, and I looked over to see dad, none too pleased, making his way over to us. He was still in his work clothes so just like we thought, he saw Rita gone, and came right over here.

"Rita, let's go, grab your stuff, you're going home," dad said.

The mood in the room suddenly turned dark and quiet. "No dad I'm not going back!

"Rita... get your stuff, and let's go. I have the car running outside, hurry up."

"Then you should get back out there because I'm not going back to the house dad!"

He started to get upset. "I'm gonna ask you one more time, get your stuff and let's go!"

"Is Randy coming too? Because that's the only way I'm coming back.

"No he's not coming back with you. Randy has to stay here like we agreed."

"Then I'm not coming. I'm not gonna be there by myself again!"

"Is there something going on we should know about?" Jim interjected.

"No everything's fine Jim, Rita grab your stuff and let's GO!"

"It doesn't seem fine. You're yelling and clearly Rita doesn't wanna go..."

"I'm trying to solve a family issue and she's putting up an unnecessary fight."

"It's not unnecessary! You're trying to change something that can't be changed no matter what you do! Why can't you just accept that this is the way it's gonna be?" Rita asked.

"Because that's NOT the way it's gonna be, not if I have any say about it."

"You've had ALL the say, all of it! You didn't care about what we thought at all!"

We saw lights pull into the driveway and a short while after that a knock at the door, and we opened it to a wired up mom and Aunt Lisa who looked like they rushed over right after dad.

"Ok, I don't know what's going on, and maybe it's not my place to say, but this is happening in my house so I'm going to say it anyway. Mike, she obviously doesn't wanna come back just yet, so whatever it is maybe you can take a few days to cool off and come back to talk about it later. They're twins, they can't be separated for too long, I'm surprised they went as long as they did. I even went so far as to add to the best you already made, which I lost by the way.

Dad took to Jim. "Bet? We didn't make any bet! What did you tell him Randy?"

I started to say something, but Rita grabbed my shoulder and shook her head no, and so did everybody else in the room that knew about us, but dad was suspicious.

"You didn't even tell him why you're here? So you're eating the man's food, using his electricity, taking up his space and you're repaying him by lying to him?"

"I'm not lying to Jim, I just didn't tell him the whole truth," I said.

"Withholding information is the same as lying, you know that! This is good then, now you have a chance to clear the air. Go ahead Randy, tell them why you're really here."

"Mike stop it, this is not the time or place for this!" mom said.

"If not now Anna, then when? This could go on for days, weeks, or even months without being addressed, now's the perfect time. If he's gonna continue to stay in their house then they deserve to know why he's here. Go ahead Randy. Tell Jim and Marie why you're here."

I was put on massive spotlight. Everyone was staring at me and there was no way out of it. My father had backed me into a corner, and the only way out was to come out swinging. As wrong as he was for what he did, he did have a point. Jim did deserve to know what was going on, at least now after dad exploded it into an impassable situation. I decided now was as good a time as any. I looked Jim straight in the eyes, a little hesitant at first, but then I remembered why I was doing it, and who I was doing it for, and I just came out and said it.

"Jim, for the last ten and a half months, I have been sexually involved with Rita on almost a daily basis. I love her, she loves me, and unlike our dad, we're not ashamed of it."

The room was quiet. Everyone was looking at Jim for a reaction, but there was none. Marie pretended to be in shock too just to keep up appearances, but dad was more focused on Jim. He was waiting for any kind of sign that showed he had the same reaction as dad did.

"You two? You're having... relations... with each other?" Jim asked.

I paused. "Yes. Dad kicked me out because he found out about it. He thinks separating us will 'fix' it, but it's not. We're too far gone. There's nothing that needs to be fixed."

"How do you feel about this Jim? The same way I feel about it right?" dad asked.

He took a second to process it. Marie sat back down on the couch and mom and Aunt Lisa went and sat down with her. Jim had this puzzled/surprised look on his face since I said what I said, but when dad asked him what he thought his facial expression changed. He didn't look mad or pissed off, but he didn't look happy or anything either, he just looked, well normal.

"I wasn't expecting that, at all, but to be completely honest, it doesn't bother me," Jim said.

"It doesn't bother you? You did just hear what Randy said didn't you?" dad asked.

"Yes I heard him. While it is frowned upon in some areas, sometimes you just can't help who you fall in love with, in this situation it just happens to be his sister."

I was relieved to hear Jim say that. That's what we've been trying to tell dad for the longest, and for him to hear it from another man around his age helps us a great deal.

"It's not frowned upon, it's illegal! These are two blood related kids who are having sex with each other! I don't... how could you possibly be ok with this Jim?"

"It's not that I'm ok with this, I'm not pushing it or anything, but I can accept it. They see something in each other. They found who they wanna be with, that's

rare, and the fact that they're related could make it that much better, I don't know, but it happened, it's done, and from the looks of it it doesn't seem like they're gonna be parting ways anytime soon."

"Marie, what do you think? Do you think it's ok for this to go on?" dad asked Marie.

Marie held her hands together on her lap. "Well Mike, to be honest, I feel the same way about it as Jim does. I don't encourage it, but I can't stop it if it happens either, that's something they have to do on their own. Interfering will only push them closer together."

Dad ran his hands through his hair. "I can't believe this. I can't believe in the only one in this room who things this is wrong! They're brother and sister! What's wrong with everyone!"

"The lord works in mysterious ways Mike, this is just an example of his work," mom said.

"Mysterious or not, he didn't intend for this to happen. I don't buy it for a second."

"Maybe not, but can you really stand in the way of what makes tour kids happy?" Jim asked.

"That's not the point. It's wrong. It should've never even gotten this far! Whatever, it's easy to pass judgement when it's not your kids we're talking about."

"Mike, that doesn't..."

"No! Tell me I'm wrong! If your kids were in this exact same situation you would not be as calm and understanding as you are, you or Marie, you'd be just like I

am, pissed off!"

"To tell the truth, I don't know how I would react if it were my own kids, but as of right now with yours, I'm not gonna hang them out to dry for feelings they can't help but have."

I looked over at Chris, who was giving me this stare that showed me he was up to something. Noone was paying to us in the midst of the heated discussion between dad and Jim, so noone caught the look. Chris looked at Stephanie who in turn looked at me, and I knew what was about to happen. I shook my head no as calmly as I could without drawing attention to avoid them from doing anything stupid, but like Rita and I being unable to part ways, I couldn't convince him to change his mind.

"Yes you would! You would try just as hard as I am right now Marie! No parent would knowing let this go on unresolved," dad said as I tuned back in to the conversation.

"Have you tried asking them what they want? I doubt this sprang up one random night, there had to be something that lead up to it. They must really be all in with each other to put up with everything they've been through and still fight for themselves," Marie said.

"All that other stuff is null and void. Anything after that first initial contact should never have happened! Maybe that's my fault for not noticing it, but I'm going to fix it."

"Fix what Mike? What needs fixing? They're two kids in love, that's no different than when the human race first started out, someone had to sleep with their family member or there'd be no us. Times change and things change but not everything has to change with it," Jim said.

"What if they have kids? Do you know what kind of medical problems they could have because of inbreeding? Incest is illegal for a reason. Not only that, once it got out what's going on there won't be a place they can hide with the way the world trends stuff today. Michael Jordan gets on hole in one on a private golf course in California at 4:15 and it's world news at 4:18, they won't stand a chance. I stand by my earlier statement, it's easier to see things from the other side when it's not your kids that are the ones in the situation."

"Even if it were, it would still have the decency to sit down with my kids and talk to them before I kick them out of the house and lock the other one up and throw away the key!"

"I did what I needed to do to put an end to this... relationship! And I'd do it again!"

"You don't think you could've handled it a little bit better? When you look back on your life twenty years from now this moment is gonna stand out like a sore thumb."

"It'll stand out, but not for the reasons you think. They're gonna look back and realize what a terrible mistake they almost made and thank me for putting an end to it when I did."

"Thank you? They're not gonna thank you! They're gonna hate you! Look at what you're doing! You're the only one against this, good reason or not, and the way you're going about trying to diffuse it is only making things a lot worse! They are in no way gonna thank you for this! What you need to do is sit down with them and discuss the issue with them head on."

"Don't tell me how to raise my kids Jim! I may not be a perfect parent but the way I do stuff works and will continue to work, and this situation is no different."

I'm just trying to let you see things from my view that's all. I'm not trying to show you up Mike."

"Mike calm down, he didn't mean anything by it he's just trying to help," mom said.

"How can he possibly help me in a situation like this? He's not going through what we are. His kids aren't sleeping with each other. What could you possibly say that can help this situation?"

"That's not the problem Mike, the problem is you not being able to accept it," Marie said.

"It's like we're going around in circles. We're never gonna get anywhere because no matter what is said I'm always gonna be the only one who has a problem with this."

"Mike just sit down, talk it though, it might help more than you think," Aunt Lisa said.

"How? I'm not gonna be ok with this, I'll never understand it no matter what anybody says. The only thing that matters is putting a stop to it before it goes any further."

"Do you think that's the best thing though? What about what they think?" Jim asked.

"They're too young to know what they want, that's why they have parents."

"We as parents sometimes mess up too. We don't always know what's best for them."

"Well I know what's best for mine, and I'm gonna fix this. I congratulate you on a fine job raising your kids, but somewhere down the line I went wrong, and I need to correct it. Maybe Randy shouldn't be here so your kids don't have to deal with this."

"EVERYBODY STOP!" Chris yelled making everybody stare at him. "I'm tired of all this arguing, and all the secrets, so it's time I came clean too. Mom, dad, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens, Miss Lisa, randy and Rita aren't the only ones messing around, me and Stephanie are too."

The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop on carpet. Everyone was staring at Chris not believing what he just said, but he held firm and stood behind his words, him and Stephanie.

"You and Stephanie, messing around? Seriously? It's because of Rita and Randy isn't it? They've been around you so long and it rubbed off on you two didn't it?" dad asked.

"No it's not because of them. We've been sleeping with each other way longer than they were. We wanted to tell you dad, but we didn't know how, and after finding out how Mr. Stevens took it when he found out about Randy and Rita, that really made us not wanna tell."

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers