An Inch and a Mile Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmi watched his customized, shiny Hummer pulling away. Though the shiny truck was worth at least $240 000, Emmi preferred her red, BMW convertible. It was more fitting to a hot blond wife like her. And the knowledge that not many people in town could afford one made her feel real good about it.

Emmi called out rudely, "Conchita! Come here right now!"

The young Mexican woman rushed in. She stood before Emmi, eyes averted and spoke demurely, in her heavily accented voice.

"Yes Madam."

"Take my towels and oil to the pool. And make me my low cal shake and don't forget my Vodka and juice either. Hurry up," Emmi said curtly.

"Yes ma'am," the maid hurried out.

Emmi had always believed in putting people in their place. Never would she be polite to a maid, for they might get cheeky, something her mother had impressed upon Emmi. She dropped her gown to the floor leaving it for Connie to pick up.

Jim was standing way back in the grounds when he saw the maid, now dressed in a thick, long, drab and dreary uniform, walk to the pool with towels and a tray which carried a bucket of ice, several bottles and a tasty milkshake. The pool was surrounded by a high hedge. Jim crept closer and peeped through the hedge, hidden from view as Connie hastily prepared a deck chair.

Then Emmi walked to the pool. The tall, lithe blond looked stunning, in a classy, turquoise bikini. It wasn't all that revealing, but it hugged her body tightly. Her skin was tanned a rich, golden color from regular sunbathing. She was wearing dark shades and high heeled, open sandals that accentuated her shapely legs. She kicked off her shoes and slid into the pool and glided through the water like a golden fish.

As Emmi finally climbed out of the pool, water cascading from her sexy body, Connie held her towel out to her. Her bikini was now plastered to her.

"I am gonna enjoy fucking your bitch, Eddie!" Jim said to himself, rubbing his cock.

Emmi toweled herself and sipped her milk shake casually. Then she sat on her deckchair.

"Gimme the shake!" Emmi said curtly, and the maid handed it to her. She drained the glass. "Mix me a double Vodka and juice..." she said.

Connie made the drink and gave it to her. Emmi sipped it. Then she rolled onto her belly.

"Oil my back," she ordered.

Connie knelt besides the blond and oiled her hands. She then gave Emmi a back massage. Emmi had sent her to massage lessons and her experienced hands slipped and slid all over the blond's soft, supple body. Emmi purred as the maid's strong, gentle hands stroked and drained and worked her muscles, spreading a warm glow.

The maid then did her arms and shoulders, then her hands slithered up and down the long, shapely legs. Jim found it so exciting, seeing the maid's darker hands on the golden, shapely, endless legs. He noticed Emmi part her thighs as the Mexicans hands rubbed and squeezed them.

Connie stroked the insides of Emmi's thighs and then she slid her palms over the tight, round ass cheeks and squeezed them. Emmi exhaled, and to Jim's surprise and excitement, the blond wife reached back to pull her panties into her crack like a thong. Connie oiled her hands lavishly, then she stroked and squeezed Emmi's ass for ages.

"The horny slut!" Jim chuckled to himself, seeing a look of lust cover the maid's pretty face. He wondered if she would eat her. He wouldn't have been surprised. He saw the dark digits inch closer and closer to Emmi's crack till she was stroking the insides of her cheeks with her oiled fingers. Emmi shuddered and her ass started rolling.

Connie got so excited. She could smell Emmi's arousal. Her own pussy was dripping wet now. She had gotten into lesbian sex with her roommate, another Mexican girl she had gotten to know in Saylem. The two of them were young, hot blooded girls, and after a night of booze and weed, they had made out. Since then, they had purchased lesbian porn DVD and really gotten into rug munching. Connie hated Emmi, yet she would have gladly eaten her.

Therefore, her hands were itching to grab Emmi's crack and stroke it. Leaving one hand to knead Emmi's cheek, she slowly eased her other hand between Emmi's thighs and gently cupped her pussy. Emmi froze and gasped. Connie became bolder and started stroking Emmi's cunt, running her long fingers over it like soft butterfly wings. Emmi moaned and her hips shuddered. Connie squeezed her pussy, feeling it squelch under the bottoms with wetness. Emmi gave a long, soft moan and pushed back against Connie. Connie moaned.

"What the hell are you doing!" Emmi suddenly sneered at her. "Are you a fucking lesbian, you Mexican slut!" she sneered cruelly.

Connie whimpered and hastily removed her hand. "Sorry ma'am."

"Go and clean up the fucking house. And don't laze around. I don't want to hear that salsa shit neither," Emmi snorted.

Connie looked so hurt that Jim felt sorry for her. The maid's eyes were glassy as she walked away hastily.

Jim maintained his place, observing Emmi. A few minutes after Connie was gone, the blond wife rolled onto her back. She raised and parted her knees and started stroking herself, running the digits of one hand over her pussy as the others stroked her belly and breasts, gently. Then Jim saw her pull her panties off her blond pussy and start to stroke her gleaming, shiny, vertical slit. The sides of her cunt were shaved and the top was covered in blond fuzz.

Emmi leisurely sloshed her long fingers in and out of her dripping gash, her hips rolling as she pulled on her nipples. Then she started rubbing her clit, slowly, tortuously Jim heard her stifled moans and gasps, as her fingers started moving faster. Emmi now had something wild and animal about her. Her face twisted into a vicious sneer as her hand whipped in a blur and her hips whipped lustily, to fuck her digits vigorously, making the deck chair creak. Then she gasped sharply and arched her back. The blond wife's hips started jerking sharply and she was cumming all over her fingers. Finally, Emmi sank back on the chair, a happy smile on her face. She pulled her bottom over her cunt and pulled her shades over her eyes.

"Motherfucker!" Jim exclaimed. "I am gonna fuck that bitch!"

He decided it was time to meet Eddie's wife. He wanted to see what type of a person she was, so he could decide whether to seduce her the nice way, or the hard way. Either way he didn't care, he was gonna fuck that dripping, horny cunt of hers.

Chapter 5

Emmi was lying back on the deck chair, her legs spread, breathing evenly. Her bare breasts were rising evenly to her breathing. Her tanned body was glistening so alluringly, like crisp, grilled chicken. Her fine, bared tits were standing upright, pointing at the sky, her thick, swollen nipples jutting like tiny rockets. Her thighs were parted and her tight bottoms were cupping a fine mound between her long, silky thighs. Her pussy lips were plastered to the thin material.

Jim came around the hedge, onto the pool area. He wore a baseball cap on his head, casting shadow over his handsome, clean shaved face. He was dressed in a tight vest, cut off denim shorts, and gardening boots. His dark, well defined and muscular arms, chest, thighs and legs were covered lightly in sweat.

He walked up to withing six feet of Emmi and stopped, smiling at her.

Emmi jumped up with shock. She cursed aloud and sat bolt upright, going crimson. She hastily snatched a towel and covered her breasts. She glared angrily at the black man.

"What the fuck! Who the hell are you!" she sneered, shooting to her feet.

"I am the new gardener. I am taking over for Jeremiah, who, as you know is departed from us!"

"You're fucking peeping at me! I don't fucking believe this!"

"Sorry ma'am. I just wanted to ask if there is anything special you want done. To the grounds I mean," he said in an apologetic voice.

Emmi was only livid and disgusted. "What the hell... You were peeping at me. You! You're a nothing but a dirty gardener! Know your fucking place! Dammit!!! I'm gonna have a word with Rebeca. How could she send me someone like you!"

Jim acted worried. "No please ma'am. I need this job! I am sorry. It will never happen again! I promise, honestly."

Emmi snickered at him. "You are sorry now huh! You people are fucked up! You are like animals. Always shooting each other and selling drugs in the Ghetto. Get the fuck out my sight!"

As he walked away, she added, "Fucking worthless Nigger!"

Jim tensed in his stride. She could tell he heard her. But she did not care. As he disappeared, she grabbed her drink and downed it. Still livid, she picked up her things and walked to the house.

She had had reservations about some young black man prowling around her property. Everybody knew they were thieves and criminals.

Jim smiled to himself as he drove home. He would enjoy breaking the white whore. When he got home, Rebeca was pissed and said Emmi had called complaining. She had promised that she would have a new gardener in two weeks, so Jim had two weeks to do whatever he was planning. In fact, Rebeca was kind of pissed and Jim had to fuck her for several hours just to calm her down.

For the next two weeks, Jim worked in Emmi and Eddie's garden. He would take his camera to work and film his former buddy eating his maid out almost every morning. Then he would film Emmi teasing Connie as the Mexican massaged her.

Emmi would usually breeze off in her red convertible in the early afternoon and return in the evening. She hardly talked to him.

Connie really pissed Jim off. Initially, he had ignored her, as he was only after Eddie and Emmi. He had tried to start some casual conversation with her, but she was always rude and unresponsive, like she thought she was something better, just because she cleaned the house and sucked the boss' small, white cock.

Connie had come to the US with her mom as a kid. She was an American citizen. She spoke with an accent, but her English was very fluent. Jim suspected she thought she was better than blacks. One afternoon, he asked her if she could show him some places, and she sneered at him and said,

"You are wasting your time. I am not interested in black guys. Definitely not gardeners. Now, back off," she snorted at him contemptuously

It was then that Jim decided that he would put her in her place before he went and got Emmi's ass.

Chapter 6

Jim decided it was time to fuck the Latina maid. One morning, he saw Emmi drive off in her red convertible, after her morning swim and massage. He smoked a fat blunt for about 15 minutes.

Then Jim walked to the house. Connie was in the kitchen, doing the breakfast dishes. Jim kicked off his boots and entered, dressed in a small, sleeveless top that showed off his bulging muscles, and pair of long shorts that were bulging from his hard dick. The hot, curvy, sultry Latina looked up as she saw Jim.

"What do you want?" she sneered at him like he was scum.

"Why you always acting like an asshole, you stupid cunt! Fucking dumb whore!" Jim grabbed and started stroking his bulge, smiling at her.

"What!" she exclaimed, her eyes narrowing to murderous slits. "You fucking black puta. I will get you fired..."

"I think I could get you fired, with what I have here..." Jim held up his camera. He then let her watch a few snippets on the little screen on his camera. Connie went pale and started shaking.

She knew that if Emmi found out that she was blowing her husband and feeding him her ass hole, she would be in shit. She desperately tried to snatch the camera. Jim held it away from her.

"I have got lots more tapes at home, Connie. I reckon Emmi would murder you, huh!" He teased. "Now, listen, I don't wanna show Emmi this tape. But you gotta be good to me."

Jim lit a fat blunt and exhaled at the Mexican, who was looking dazed.

"Please don't tell Emmi. I need this job. I need the money, and Eddie forced me. I didn't wanna do it."

"How much does he pay you. Don't lie to me."

"two thousand."

"two grand, tax free, just to eat your pussy and ass. Ain't you one lucky girl."

"Don't sneer at me, everybody would do it. But please, don't show Emmi the video. I will do whatever you want. We can be friends, you and I, yunno!" she suddenly broke into a sexy, seductive smile. "Why don't you come and visit me after work? We can have a little drink amigo. You and me..."

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face. You always treating me like shit, and now all of a sudden, you wanna be friends, you stupid cunt! Lets go to the living room. You are gonna make us some gin and juice and we are gonna smoke and talk."

Connie's heart was thudding as she poured their glasses. Jim was seated on a couch in Emmi's spacious, finely decorated second living room, in which everything was done in cream. The gardener had his dirty feet sunk deeply in a thick, plush carpet like he owned the place. And he was leering openly at her.

Connie was pissed as hell. She would have loved to jump in Jim's face and gouge his leering eyes. But knew she had no power. He had all the power now, and she dreaded to imagine what that dark black man was planning for her. She didn't like his smile one bit.

As she handed him his double gin and juice, he patted a spot besides himself and she nervously perched there. Jim was calmly puffing on his big blunt. Connie thought silently that she would have to air the room and maybe spray air freshener, as both Emmi and Eddie did not smoke.

Jim lit a second blunt and placed it between her lips. Connie snorted and smoked. Jim sat there in silence, leering at her and exhaling in her face.

Connie rarely smoked and she was soon feeling high and her ears were buzzing.

"Listen Connie, I want you in that naughty nurse outfit of yours, go and put it on right now."

"I wont! Fuck you!" she sneered.

"Alright Connie, then I will just show Emmi the tape when she gets back here."

Connie whimpered

"I want you back here in a few seconds. And make that face up as well. I want that Mexican ass looking as fine as it does for that cracker boss of yours." He slapped her ass and squeezed it hard.

Her eyes blazed and she started cursing in Spanish as she left. Jim quickly placed his camera where it would catch everything and started recording. He wanted to document his first Mexican pussy.

Five minutes later, Connie returned. She was looking just like the doctor ordered. The hot Mexican was dressed in the nurses outfit, only no hospital would have allowed her in like that. She would have given patients heart attacks.

A white cape with a red cross was on her head. She wore a short white dress, which was open across her medium sized breasts. Her two mounds were cupped in a white, three quarter bra, with white crosses across the cups. The short dress ended just below her hips, exposing her thick pussy, cupped in a sheer, white silk thong with a red cross on the gusset. Her slender legs and thighs were encased in white, semi transparent mid thighs. She wore high heeled white pumps. She had applied red gloss to her lips.

She stood in the doorway and pouted at him, her eyes blazing murderous anger.

"Damn! You look hot Mami. Come here..." he held his hand out to her. Connie walked slowly closer, her eyes filled with shame, anger and fear.

Jim snatched her hand and squeezed it hard, "Quit acting funny, I saw you sucking Eddie and feeding him your ass. I want you to be exactly that type of whore, you understand! Don't fuck around!" he snarled at her, and pulled her onto his lap. He snaked his arms around her curvy body.

"You are mine, to do with as I please! Sit astride me!" He pinched her hard and she gasped and straddled him. Her eyes were getting all glassy. But Jim didn't care, as his hands slid up and down her silk encased thighs. She could feel his hard cock nudging her cunt. His big hands slid around her hips and cupped her bare cheeks. He squeezed them.

"Damn! You fine!"

"I hate you, Nigga!" she rasped, and started sobbing.

"Don't fucking cry, or I will call Emmi right now. Stop it!" She sniffed back her sobs. "Damn, I am really gonna love fucking you!"

Jim snaked his arm around her neck and pulled her face down to his as he ground his cock into her cunt. He kissed her aggressively She tried to keep her lips closed but he pried them apart and shoved his thick tongue into her mouth. She opened her lips but remained passive.

Then she pushed him back and whimpered, "No! I don't want this." She raised her finger. "Jim, I can let you fuck me, but you have to do as I say. I can make you very happy, but this is my pussy, I call the shots!" Jim laughed. "You fucking nigger ass hole! Fuck you!" she snarled.

"Oh yeah!" he sneered and shoved her off his lap and shot to his feet, towering over her. His hand snaked out and grabbed her hair. She gasped and winced as he yanked her face close to his. His dark face was a mask of rage, and contempt.

"I tried to be nice to you, but your a stupid cunt! You are going to do what the fuck I want, is that clear!"

She whimpered.

Jim tightened his grip on her pony. "Do you want me to kick your ass? Want me to bash you!" he raised his hand as if to slap her. She shook her head frantically. "Then do what the fuck I tell you, is that fucking clear!"

She whimpered and nodded hastily.

"O k, stand up and take off your dress. Drop it!" he pushed her to her feet.

She reached for the straps of her dress with shaky hands. She hooked her fingers into them. Then she gasped with exasperation and looked pleadingly at him.

"No Jim. Please do not humiliate and embarrass me like this. Please!"

"Fuck you. Do it!" he smacked her ass hard, so hard she jumped and yelped.

"I will do it, please!!!" she hastily slipped the straps of her dress down her shoulders and pulled it off her breasts, exposing her perky mounds, that were rising and falling to her rapid breathing.

"Drop that fucking dress." Blushing, she hastily shimmied out of it. She was left in the sheer white thong.

"Damn!!" Jim growled and hooked his hand into a thong strap that was cutting into her hip. "bend over and touch your fucking toes. Now!" he snapped and whacked her ass hard.

"Please don't hit me," she begged.

"DO it bitch!" he whacked her again, even harder.

She rushed to obey, even as she blushed and nearly went faint with shame. "Spread your legs. Do it bitch!" He raised his big, black hand.

She did it fast. Jim gazed at her taut, round, silky, ass globes as he made her spread them like he was the LAPD. He grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed them hard, kneading them like dough. He squeezed them hard, and she winced with pain.

He raised his hand and smacked her left cheek, a hard, stinging smack that resounded around the room and made her ass globe go red with an angry welt. She jumped and stifled her yelp and started whimpering. She tired to rise but he grabbed the back of her head and pressed her down. He laughed as he smacked on cheek the the other, again and again. Her eyes filled with tears as she felt so humiliated Her humiliation became worse as he shoved his hand between her supple, creamy thighs and simply grabbed her cunt and squeezed it, like he owned it. She tried to break free but his grip on her hair was so firm And he only yanked on it, so hard she feared he would tear it out.

"Don't fucking move!" she stopped it.

Connie's fear of how mad Emmi and how mad she would be if she saw the tape was now surpassed by her fear of Jim.

"That's a nice, fat pussy, you hot bitch!" he groaned, squeezing her cunt.

"Jim. Please," she begged. "Please stop this. I will do anything you want but please. Stop hurting and humiliating me.."

"Bitch, I have only just started," he laughed and squeezed her cunt so hard she cried with pain. "Get down on your fucking knees and crawl. Do it, whore..."