An Inch and a Mile Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her long pony like a leash, he forced her down on her knees and forced her to crawl to the couch. He yanked her up on her knees and pulled her to his crotch. He grabbed her head in both hands and rubbed her against his hard cock. She did not want to believe the huge bundle she could feel. It couldn't be real. She whimpered.

"Pull my pants down bitch! Do it!" he smacked the back of her head with his palm. Her anger shot up, making her blue eyes blaze with fire. She glared up at him.

"Don't hit me Jim! No!" she snarled like a little tigress and tried to tear herself loose and scratch him.

"I will do what the fuck I want with you, whore!" Jim grabbed her by the throat and shook her. He raised a huge black fist and made as if to smash it into her face.

"No! Please..." she whimpered, cringing, her face going white with fear. All the fight was knocked out of her, just like he wanted.

"Don't make me mad again!" he snarled. She nodded hastily, whimpering and fighting for breath. "Now, take my pants down, right now!" he snapped.

Hands shaking, she reached up and slowly slid his shorts down his hips. He kicked them off and a large, long, hard black cock sprang into the Mexican beauty's face. Her eyes opened wide, staring at the thick, long, veined black cock that was pointing at her mouth. She stiffened with fear and tried to pull back from the black snake. Jim held her in place by a handful of curly, black hair and picked his big dick up with the other.

"Grab and stroke the motherfucker Connie. Put your sweet Mexican hands around that black cock and stroke it like you love it!" he growled, tugging on her hair.

Connie simply remained frozen, feeling scared and daunted. She rarely sucked dick, usually preferred men to worship her and eat her pussy to her heart's contentment. She whimpered, wondering how she could get that black, venomous snake into her mouth.

"You're pissing me off, whore..." Jim growled and peeled back the foreskin and his thick, engorged head emerged. Thick cream was welling up in the huge pee slit.

"Lemme give you some lotion, bitch!" he rubbed the spongy head all over her face, spreading the sticky cream. She felt nauseated. But the musky, strong scent of his cock made her head woozy. Then Jim slapped her face with his long, hard dick till she was so dizzy.

Then Jim pulled her face to his cock and pressed the throbbing, hard but spongy tip at her lips.

"Open up and take it in..." he growled.

"No!" she whimpered fearfully, gazing at it with dread.

"Do it!" he pushed it at her mouth. Connie whimpered and let her jaw go loose. She knew there was no point in resisting him. She whimpered even more from the effort of opening her mouth wide enough to accommodate his girth. She thought her jaws would tear as he finally fit his thick head past her lips and plunged it into her mouth.

He pushed it in to the back of her mouth, filling her up with big, throbbing black cock. He groaned deeply as he was engulfed in her hot, wet cavern.

"Yeah bitch. Bet your parents and all them Mexicans back home don't know how sexy you look with a big, black dick in your mouth. Now suck the motherfucker... Wrap your mouth around it like a hot, little wet pussy and move bitch! And look up at me!"

Connie's glassy, teary, dark eyes gazed up at him as she blushed with the deepest humiliation she had ever felt as she tried desperately to wrap her stretched mouth around him. He grabbed her forehead, engulfing it in a big, strong, dark hand and started forcing her head back and forth on his cock, telling her to lick and suck. She did her best, fighting to stifle her whimpers as she looked cross eyed up at him. Jim suddenly yanked her hard at his cock and slammed it into the back of her throat. She gurgled and sputtered and tried to pull back frantically, but he hooked his hands at the back of her head and kept his dick embedded in her mouth.

"Is that all you can do. I'll teach you how to suck black dick bitch!"

Then he started force fucking her tiny, stretched mouth. He yanked her brutally onto his cock as he shoved it in, banging it repeatedly into her mouth, making her feel dizzy. Connie felt mortal fear. She was sure he would choke her, or tear her lips or break her neck, the way he was shoving his thick, swollen cock repeatedly, deep into her mouth.

"Yeah bitch! Fuck! This feels so good... Damn! I'm gonna fuck the taste out of your stupid mouth! Fucking cunt!"

"A-a-a-aaa!" she wailed around his dick, and her body deflated like a punctured tire, all the air and resistance and pride leaving her. She succumbed to her tormentor and her jaw hung slack. She put up no further resistance as she was used and humiliated, for his pleasure.

Then she felt him push at the back of her throat. His grip tightened on her head and he bore down and pushed hard, forcing his thick, spongy head into her throat, plugging her windpipe completely. She thought she would burst and choke to death. She looked up at him desperately, gurgled and slapped his thighs weakly, but he only laughed and kept fucking his way deeper into her throat. Her pale face started to go red. Her eyes watered and a lone tear went down her cheek.

Finally, when she started to go faint, he pulled his long cock out of her throat. He left it in her mouth and she gasped desperately for breath through her flared nostrils.

"I am going to keep doing that, unless you start sucking and stroking."

He repeated his action, forcing his dick into her sore throat and choking her half to death again. His cock had swollen some more, and she realized he was enjoying himself immensely. When he pulled it out, a thick string of saliva and mucus connected his the tip of his huge, black cock to her lower lip.

"You want me to kill you with this black cock? Huh? Is that what you want?"

"No!!!" she whimpered fearfully.

"Then go ahead, make me happy. Show me what a sweet, hot cunt like you can do."

Whimpering with fear, Connie scooped up the fat, black snake into her pale hands. She could hardly get her fingers around the thick, throbbing shaft.

"Stroke it and lick it like a lolly!" he growled at her. She hesitated, reeling at seeing a black cock twitching in her white hands. "Alright, I guess I have to choke you again."

She whimpered and started stroking his meat. Connie forced her desperate mind to remember all the techniques she knew of sucking dick. She had blown a couple of guys that she wanted favors from in the past. She held up his veined, dark shaft and ran her tongue all over it, making it slick with her saliva.

"Come on bitch, make some noise. Show me how tasty it is. Show me how much you love that black cock!"

Connie didn't love it, she feared it, that throbbing, dangling, huge black cock, but she was scared he would shove it down her aching throat again, so she forced herself to mew and coo as she licked his dick like a lolly. She then kissed and nibbled on his shaft. As his hips twitched and he gasped sharply, she felt more confident. She decided she should make him cum fast and get her ordeal over with.

She rolled the thick head round and round her soft, wet lips, her long, hot, slippery tongue swiping him. He moaned and his hips gave sharp jerks and spasms. Connie started slurping away at his thick head, making succulent sounds as she stroked his thick, throbbing cock, sinking her fingers deeper into his dark flesh. She felt his cock jerk mightily in her hands and he gasped. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking his thick head. She did not dare try and take it in her mouth again.

"Suck it in. Put it in your mouth, whore!" Jim grunted impatiently.

Connie dribbled her saliva down on his head as she readied herself for the daunting task. She rubbed it into the thick head with her palm. He clouted her impatiently and she whimpered and bore down on him. She forced her jaws to part elastically and open up to engulf him, like a snake swallowing a big, fat chicken for lunch.

He filled her mouth completely, and she felt the thick, throbbing head against the roof of her mouth, her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. She gasped in exasperation, wondering how she could suck him, when her jaws were screaming with pain.

But he gave her another clout and she started bobbing her head. Her tongue started swiping the underside and his hips jerked. She felt more confidence, and started wanking the lower half of his dick, as her lips rode up and down the first third, making his thick shaft over her lips, all the way to the back of her mouth and back. Her movements became smooth and sure as she heard him groan and make dirty insults that showed his perverted pleasure at debasing her.

Connie blew him till she started to go dizzy, and he was showing no sign of cumming. All she now saw was his long, black, veined shaft, gleaming in her saliva, sliding back and forth, fucking her mouth. All she felt was his thick, hot meat sliding in and out of her lips. There was something hypnotic and so dominant about it. She found herself sinking into a dreamy state.

Then Jim pulled his cock out of her mouth. He draped a thigh over her shoulder, dropped his cock on her forehead and pushed his balls on her mouth. "Suck my balls bitch!" It was an order, and Connie obeyed, opening her mouth and sucking in the big, black ball that was closest. It was hairy and crinkled and smelled of sweat. It tasted musky and salty, and it was hot and fleshy. She started exploring it with her tongue. She stroked it and he moaned with pleasure. She snaked her tongue around it and his hips danced.

"Suck it in your mouth bitch and lick it like its scrumptious!" he growled in a thick voice.

She did it, sucking and licking and slurping away on the big, black ball, hearing him groan like a beast. Then he pulled it out of her mouth and made her do the same to the other one.

Jim finally pulled back and pushed his cock back into her mouth.

"Pull your thong off your cunt. Do it or I will rip them off and rape you!"

She squealed with fear around his meat and complied. To her surprise, her pussy was wet.

"Stroke your fucking clit while you suck me. Do it!"

She blushed crimson but she obeyed him. Her clit was so thick and swollen and sparks exploded in her cut as she touched it. She made her fingers wet in her slit and hooked them over her nub with practiced ease. They started moving of their own accord, working her clit.

Connie felt a wild arousal, as a searing flame spread from her clit all over her body. He eased his cock back into her mouth. She clamped her lips around him and breathed in through her flared nostrils. She started sucking and stroking his dick with her tongue, feeling an ever growing hunger for his meat, a carnal, incensing hunger she had never felt before.

"Fuck! Bitch! That's good. Yeah. I love that shit. Suck me you fucking cunt!"

His nasty, rude insults should have made her blush. But she felt goose bumps break all over her body and make her skin tingly. She had thought she could never manage his dick, but now she felt a wild pride and arousal, as she realized she could handle him. She felt a wanton lust to make him cum seize her. She dropped one hand from his cock and cupped his thick, dangling balls. She weighed them in her palm, they were heavy, and felt so hot and full of sperm. She started stroking and pulling on them, coaxing them to explode. She decided she would pull back and make him point elsewhere, when she got him to cum. She would drink his cum. She had never done that for any man.

He was so hard and thick now and she knew she was about to make him cum. A wild excitement gripped her and and she sucked him deep into her tight, hot, wet velvet oral cavern and moaned. She hated herself as she realized she was horny and enjoying what she was doing. She wished she could stop but her fingers remained glued to her engorged clit, working her, sending her sinking deeper into a pleasure she did not want.

"Look up at me when you suck my dick," he said in a deep, lust filled voice.

She gazed up at him with a mouthful of dick, blushing sweetly around his meat.

"Fuck! This is the bomb. Suck me baby! Suck me," he almost begged.

She groaned deep in her throat and started bobbing and sucking, slobbering away wetly as her tongue swiped the underside, like it was a juicy, delicious fruit.

Jim felt a wild exhilaration as he gazed down at the sexy, pretty, curvy maid, who was now with the program. Her big, blue eyes were twinkling at him as she gorged herself on his cock, power stroking his thick shaft and frigging her clit shamelessly.

He thought it was such a pretty sight, like a work of art, the way his bursting black cock stretched her pretty pink lips to deformity, as it squelched in and out. She was drooling so much her chest was soon wet. But Connie didn't care. All she now wanted was to make him cum. She chewed and sucked him for all she was worth, pushing him to his orgasm as her own rushed closer.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-ck yeah!!!" Jim groaned deep in his chest as he felt his balls gather. "That's it, suck that big dick baby. Yeah! That's so wonderful. Eat that dick! Fuck!!!"

His hips jerked and his balls erupted in her mouth. She gasped and tried to pull back as thick, creamy cum hit the roof of her mouth. But he held her in place, his face screwed, his blazing eyes as his leaping cock blasted her mouth full of cumm. Connie began fearing that the black man would drown her in his copious amounts of cumm as her mouth filled up. But she swallowed as fast and hard as she could, and her fingers moved in a blur on her clit, pushing her over the edge. Her pussy suddenly exploded and her body was nearly lifted from the floor from the force of the blast. She yanked back frantically. Jim aimed his furious cock into her face and it spurted several jets of cumm, in her eyes and forehead, drenching her in his cream. She shuddered and moaned with lust and she couldn't stop frigging her clit as she was caught in the throes of her most shattering orgasm to date.

Chapter 7

Jim finally sank back onto the couch and gazed at the gasping girl, blushing girl.

"You came hard, you fucking cunt. Come here and lick my cock and balls clean."

Her head hung in shame and humiliation as she crawled to him and licked him slavishly. Her darting tongue chased every little salty drop and she sucked them up. Jim smoked on a blunt as he was licked clean.

"You know what, I just fucked another bitch up the ass last night, and I didn't wash my cock. But I suppose you like the taste huh!" He laughed nastily.

"What! You fucking ass hole!" she snarled. "I hate you, you stupid sick nigger! I am going!"

"Ah ah. Don't be stupid. Coz if you go, I will get you fired, I swear! And you will lose two easy grand. Has he ever fucked you?"

"Ah ah," she answered, averting her eyes. "He only wants oral."

"What a fool. What a waste. You are so hot Connie. If you hadn't been such an ass hole, I would have been real nice to you!"

Jim yanked her onto his lap, slapped his hand into her wet cunt and shoved a finger into her hole. She tried to jam her thighs together, but he pinched her hard, like he was tearing her skin off. He hooked his digit into the roof of her cunt tunnel and started sloshing it in and out, stroking her g-spot. Despite her hate for him, she found her body responding to the sharp, exquisite sensations that shot form her loins and hit her all over her body. She shuddered and moaned, wanting him to stop, but fucking his hand back.

Jim laughed and ripped off her thong, then he stood up easily, carrying her in his arms.

"Put me down!" she whispered sharply, struggling.

Jim pinched her hard and she stopped fighting. Then he walked with her to a wall that was in full view of his lens. He easily hoisted her to his shoulders and before she realized what he was up to, Jim had placed her legs over his shoulders and was gazing into her crotch. Her zipper was wide open and it went up to the small of her back, so he was gazing into her dripping, shaved pink pussy.

No!" she stiffened and gasped, as she felt him nuzzling her mons. She tried to push him away frantically. But Jim pushed her back against the wall and opened his mouth to engulf her thong covered cunt. She felt the heat and wetness of his mouth on her genitals. Connie felt a wave of shame wash over her. She baulked at the thought of a guy she hardly knew just diving into her cunt.

She perched precariously on his shoulders and hissed and tried frantically to push Jim away, but he was too strong. He held her two slender arms in one big hand and hooked a finger into her thong, pulling it out of the way. The musky scent of her pussy flooded his nose and his mouth watered.

Even as she worked her thighs hectically, trying to pull away from him, his eyes drank in her shaved pussy, which was a like a ripe, juicy pink, alluring fruit, split by a vertical mouth with dark pink, long, furled lips. They were glistening with her juices.

Jim pushed his face at her pussy. She tried to push him away desperately. He shoved forwards and his hungry mouth closed over her dripping cunt. He groaned as she jerked at this intimate touch to her sensitive flesh.

Jim was like a hungry wolf, the way he started grunting and moaning as he feasted on her cunt. He loved munching rug with a passion. His agile, experienced tongue slid and slithered up and down her slit, stroking and teasing her sensitive flesh as he plated her.

At first Connie tried to fight him and twist her cunt away, but he held her in a grip of steel, holding her pussy up like a tasty platter that he just had to lick. Connie gazed in shock at the dark face seeing his thick, pink tongue slithering in her mouth and hole, producing sharp, maddening sensations that threatened to overwhelm her senses. Connie felt her pussy melt like butter.

"Damn! You are so tasty Connie. Mmmm."

The juices were pouring into her cunt as if his tongue had opened her flood gates. Jim lapped them up eagerly. She was not aware of the turning point, where she ceased fighting him and started enjoying it. She hung limply, leaning back into the wall, slowly starting to press her cunt at his experienced tongue. He insinuated his long tongue deeper and deeper into her hole, and started bobbing his head back and forth, tongue fucking her. The sensitive nerves in her pussy mouth screamed with sheer pleasure.

"Aaa- Stop it! Ooooooh ...." she moaned sweetly and her hips started rolling against his tongue.

Jim sank his strong fingers into her cheeks, pulling them apart. She helped him by shoving her thighs apart and pushing her pussy at him. Now her hands were stroking his head, running through his short hair and she was cooing and gasping. Jim started pumping her up and down on his tongue, stroking the roof of her cunt with it. He ignored her engorged clit, though it rubbed against his tongue once in a while. He ate Connie till she was grinding her hips lustily against his tongue, begging for friction.

Jim eased his middle finger between her cheeks and stroked his way down her crack. As he brushed lightly over her puckered wall, she jerked back, thinking he wanted to penetrate her. However, he simply chuckled, then slid his finger up in her pussy hole. He lodged it inside her tight opening and rolled it round and round. Then his tongue was flicking her clit, teasing it so wonderfully.

Despite her reservations at fucking Jim, Connie found her body responding wantonly to his hungry pussy eating. She cried out and shoved her clit at his mouth. As he sucked it between his lips, he slid his middle finger all the way into her hot, tight, dripping snatch. She went buck wild as he fingered her hole as he devoured her clit. Throwing her head back against the wall, she gripped his head in her hands. Then she was frenziedly fucking his face, bouncing on his shoulders, rushing to meet an incensing, shattering orgasm. The hot Mexican girl exploded all over his face and fingers. She came hard, her hips twisting and jerking as sharp sensations ripped through her cunt and lights exploded in her head. She fought hard to stifle her moans.