An Inch and a Mile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its so large. My jaw will be sore. I cant believe I am doing this..." She gasped and dove at it again. She sucked his dick like she was sucking the meat off a chicken bone. Jim's hips pumped his dick gently to meet her. Her saliva drooled all over the black tool, wetting her chin and chest. But the cock sucking white house wife is on fire. Emmi was getting all excited. She mewed and purred as she gorged herself. Now she was showing a canal hunger. She had this desire to ingest his black meat.

Jim stroked her long blond hair gazing at his fat black organ slide into her mouth, stretching her lips, deforming her pretty face.

"Ah!!! Yeah, white bitch, suck my black cock. That's it. You look so beautiful with my black cock in your mouth."

They both turned to look at their reflection. Emmi groaned seeing the thick, dark, veined black shaft, half buried in her mouth. She pushed against him, trying to force him down her throat. She gurgled and choked but kept on pushing. A wild frenzy was taking her over. She choked herself on his dick until she finally yanked her lips off it and fell back on her haunches, gasping.

"Fuck! I bet I know why white guys don't want us to fuck black guys..." she suddenly giggled.

"What is that?"

"Coz its just such a wonderful feeling for a white girl, to suck a big, black dick. Nigger cock drives you mad, yunno!"

She laughed and gobbled him up again.

"Yeah Emmi That's it! Choke yourself bitch! Play with your cunt for me baby. Frig that fucking white wife pussy!

Emmi gasped around his cock at his lewd suggestion. But her hand slid between her thighs and she started stroking her clit and her dripping slit. Her hips were rocked by spasms and she moaned around his cock. Then she was chewing dick like she was born to it. She was mewing, and moaning with intense pleasure, gobbling and slobbering away. He swelled real large in her mouth.

"Damn! You horny lil cracker bitch! I'm gonna fuck the taste out your mouth."

Jim shoved his cock into her mouth. Emmi grunted frenziedly and threw her mouth at his cock. Jim fucked her so mercilessly, banging it in, making her dizzy. She foamed at her mouth, saliva dribbling in gobs down her chin, but she held her mouth open for him to use as he pleased and fuck the taste out of her mouth. Her fingers whipped in a blur on her clit, sending her own orgasm rushing at her.

Jim humped her face harder, shoving his cock as deep till it was forced to bend at an unnatural angle. The two lovers or rather, fuckers were in a frenzy. The only sounds in the room were their grunts, moans and groans, and the cock that is squelching in her mouth.

Jim suddenly wet all tense, all his muscles and the tendons of his neck standing out. His face was in a fierce snarl. He grunted through gritted teeth,

"Oh shit! I'm gonna bust one in ya mouth, you horny white bitch!"

Emmi sucked him even harder! Jim screamed at the ceiling as he jerked on his feet, and his balls erupted. He shot wad after thick wad of cumm into her mouth. Emmi nearly went crazy, groaning with joy around his cock as she rewarded. She rubbed her clit furiously and exploded on her fingers, squirting on the floor. She swallowed fast as she could but she had to yank her mouth away. Jim shot several strings of cumm onto her pretty face, making a mess of it.

They recovered on the couch, sitting side by side. Emmi wanted to put on something but Jim wouldn't let her. Instead, he made her lie across his lap and was stroking her pussy as they smoked another fat blunt.

Jim complained that her teeth had hurt. As she started to apologize, he said, don't apologize, do it right. She spent the next hour or so sucking his dick and smoking weed. He gave her instructions and she followed them gladly. She was sucking on his dick like it was corn on the cob and licking it like a lolly. He fed her his balls and she gorged herself ravenously. Then he fucked her mouth until her jaw got sore. He came in her mouth, and Emmi gulped down his salty creamy hungrily.

Chapter 4

Jim did not want the white wife talking to her husband before she was fully his. So he knew he had to make her his bitch fast. He flipped her on her back and sank to his knees before her.

The young black buck gazed at her splendid shaved pink paradise, with the gleaming vertical slit that was beckoning to him wetly from between her thighs.

"You been getting all wet from sucking my dick huh?"

"Gosh, you are so raw!" Emmi exclaimed. "This is so unbelievable. But this has been a fucking unbelievable day. Gosh!" Her face started to cloud over. "What are we gonna do about Eddie!!!"

"Chill out darling. We are gonna take care of all of that. But for now, you and I are gonna have fun and get to know each other better. I will take care of you baby! Now, lemme take care of that sweet blond pussy."

Jim slapped her pussy, then he ran his fingers through her blond bush. Then he dipped his face to her and licked her sucking and slurping away at her thick, engorged lips. He played with them, looking up in her eyes as he teased her twat with his lips and tongue, causing her hips to spasm sharply.

"Shit! I love this lil blond pussy."

Jim lapped away at her dripping gash, groaning like it was tasty. Then he burrowed his tongue in her hole and sucked up her juices, to swallow them. He made beautiful love to her vagina, making Emmi melt and start rolling her hips. He burrowed his chin into her and wriggled his tongue deeper as his digits started stroking her bursting clit. His dark face was soon shining with her juices. Then He eased one digit then another into her hole and finger fucked her slowly, exquisitely as he feasted on her thick, bursting clit, slurping away.

Emmi was soon in delirium. She pushed her cunt at him, moaning so sweetly. "Oh yes! Eat my pussy! Lick my white pussy. You're driving me mad with your tongue..."

Jim ate her with gusto, making her writhe and squirm on the couch till she went wild with raw, pure lust and wrapped her thighs around his head, pulling on his head and humping his face feverishly.

Jim's digits whipped in and out of her cunt and he nearly sucked her clit off. Emmi went so wild that she fucked his face like she wanted to break his nose. Then she started jerking out of control, bawling her lungs out as she came!

She squirted in his face again, and this time, she showed no embarrassment, only pure lust.

Finally pulling his lips away from her succulent pussy, Jim flipped her onto her back.

"Damn! How fucking beautiful!" Jim grunted and slapped her ass cheeks. Emmi moaned and wagged her ass in his face. Jim stroked up and down her crack. He slid his middle finger up in her slit and finger fucked her. Then he eased it out and brought it to her pink, puckered rear hole. He rimmed her hole and she squirmed and started blushing.

"No! Jim! Not there!" She rasped.

Jim suddenly eased a knuckle in her.

"No Jim! Stop it! I don't want." she tried to raise herself but he held her pressed down and sank his digit in her rear hole.

"Ouch!" Emmi cried and arched her back. "Stop that at once Jim! Are you mad!"

Jim slapped her ass hard, leaving a deep red imprint, "Shut the fuck up bitch!"

"Ouch! Shit Jim! Don't be an ass hole! Stop it!"

She writhed ferociously, trying to get up, but he held her down and started finger fucking her ass hole.

"No! Jim! You cant do this to me. You fucking nigger!"

Jim laughed. "Yes I can, you fucking white slut!"

Jim slapped her ass again, and again. His black palm left angry red welts on her smooth ass cheeks. At first she moaned and whined with each slap, trying to kick him. But Jim held her pressed down easily and his hand meted out severe punishment.

"That is for calling me nigger!"

Emmi started heaving and sobbing. Jim gave her a couple of more stinging slaps for good measure.

Jim took place behind her ass and held her down as he shoved his cock deep into her pussy. Emmi whimpered as he kept his hard meat embedded in her lubed, dripping cunt for ages, not moving it. Then he pulled it out and it was gleaming from her copious juices. He brought it to her puckered hole and rubbed the bulbous fat head against her entrance.

"I'm gonna fuck that tiny white ass with this huge black cock. Fuck the shit out of ya."

Emmi was horrified... "No! Not there! Its too big!" she wailed weakly.

Ignoring her, Jim pushed his thick cock against her asshole. Her tiny hole resisted, but slowly started opening out.

"No! Its too big. You're hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch!"

He pushed, making her tiny hole mushroom open around him. Once past her sphincter, he slammed his cock all the way up her ass. Emmi's upper body shot up as she screamed in excruciating pain. She frantically tried to pull and kick away, but Jim kept his dick deep inside her, holding her firmly by the hips.

"Now bitch, if you fight it, this is gonna hurt. Relax your ass, you hear. You will love this black cock in your ass, believe me."

Jim started pumping his big black cock in and out of her tiny hole, withdrawing to the tip, only to slam it back deep in her.

"Ah shit! You are tearing me apart!"

"That's the idea bitch! Who the fuck you think your are, cracker slut! Take that!"

Jim pummeled into her. He was like a beast unleashed, fucking the white woman like beauty's beast fucking snow white like jungle fever. He he groaned and grunted, taking his selfish pleasure. Emmi sobbed heftily.

She had never felt so used and powerless in my life. He took her like a slave! She felt broken, hurt and humiliated. In the beginning, his cock really hurt her ass. She was sure the searing pain would kill her. But as Jim rutted her ass, her sphincter muscle must have begun to relax. The pain receded slowly, to be replaced by pleasure. Jim pulled out of her, to lube his cock in her pussy again, leaving her gaping hole contracting like it was breathing.

As he returned it into her hole, she started enjoying the feeling of his meaty dick in her ass hole. She started feeling a perverted joy at being so completely violated. Jim was taking her in a place she would never have let a man take her. He was conquering her, vanquishing her, subduing her. She felt so used and abused, and she loved it.

Jim slowed down and started pumping his cock into her ass in slow deep strokes. Emmi started moaning. She rolled her ass and then she was pumping back to meet his strokes.

She moaned through her tears as waves of pleasure rolled from her ass. Jim sank his fingers into her pale flesh and pumped her ass up and down, back and forth on his huge cock, easily, like she was a rag doll. Emmi held on to the couch with white knuckles, groaning and moaning aloud!

"You like that huh, you fucking white slut! Love that?"

"Oh yes Jim you bastard. You fucking nigger! Fuck my white ass and make it yours!"

Jim was happy to oblige. Once she was into it, his hips slammed into her, driving deep into the firm, small white ass, and the white wife couldn't seem to get enough of the princely black dick. She is gobbling like turkey, needing more and more of the same.

Jim picked her up and laid her on her back. He shoved his dick in her mouth and Emmi sucked it greedily, tasting her ass off it. He made her suck it, lick and spit on it to lube it.

Then, with her ass hanging over the edge of the couch, Jim hooked over his shoulders and powered away into her ass.

His face was that of a dark, frenzied savage and his powerful, dark muscles were gleaming with sweat as he pumped away into her. Emmi bawled like a slut as she was gutted, loving every thrust. The white blond was in a state of delirium.

Jim grabbed the white woman by the hair and pulled her up.

"I want you to look at my black cock fucking that white ass bitch!"

Emmi propped herself up on her elbows, and gazed at the fat black pole lodged deep in her nether hole.

"Look at that bitch? Ain't that a work of art."

Emmi exclaimed, "That is the most fucking obscene sight I have ever seen. Fuck me Jim. Fuck my white ass!"

"Frig your fucking clit whilst I ram that ass!"

Emmi frigged herself feverishly as he speared her ass hole. She vigorously threw her hips up to meet his lusty thrusts.

"Oh yes Jim, that's so wonderful baby! Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass. Shove that big black cock up my ass hole!!"

Jim fucked the shit out of her ass, literary jumping up and down, in and out of her asshole. Emmi loved it. She greeted every deep, jarring thrust with a long moan...

Face set like a wild, vicious beast, Jim growled at her through gritted teeth, "You like that huh! Fucking white slut! Want me to fuck your ass with this fat black Nigga cock!"

Emmi's face was like a possessed woman's as she cried, cumming repeatedly, in her ass and her clit... "Yes my master! Fuck the shit out of my white asshole!!!"

"Worthless white slut! Deserve a big Nigga dick up in the ass!!!" Jim spat in her face!

Emmi was hit by heavy shudders. "Oh yes!!! Fuck me! Use me! Spit on me you fucking nigger! I am your fucking worthless white slut! Shit! I'm cumming!"

"Yes bitch! Cumm you white slut!"

Jim lunged at her asshole with all his might, sinking in all the way. Then he growled gutturally at the ceiling, as his hips spasmed heftily against the writhing white woman. His cock swelled mightily as his huge balls contracted and his cum blasted into her.

Jim came hard and long until his sweaty body collapsed on top of the blond woman. The panting white wife embraced her black lover in her arms. She kissed his face, licking and chewing him hungrily.

"Oh Jim, that was so beautiful. You are my lover. I am your slut!"

Finally, Jim's cock slid out of her asshole, leaving it gaping, cumm leaking out thickly. He scooped her up into his arms easily and dropped her on her knees on the carpet. Jim grabs her by the hair and made her crawl to the mirror.

"Look at yourself, you rich white slut! Look what I have done to you!"

Emmi's eyes opened wide with shock as she gazed at her reflection. She was kneeling at the black man's feet, her hair all disheveled, her make up smeared, her cheeks red from crying. Her asshole was gaping lewdly, thick, creamy cumm leaking out of it, dripping down the insides of her thighs.

Emmi exclaimed with horror. She barely managed a whisper, "What the fuck have you done with me you black bastard!"

"Made you my slut, you whore!"

Emmi cringed away from him, "No. Jim. Please go now. Please. My husband..."

"Tell that punk to come suck my black cock. You're my white fuck slut now!"

Jim picked Emmi up easily and dumped her on her back on the couch. He straddled her face and crouched over her, laying his dark cock on her forehead, his ass poised over her face. All Emmi could see was dark, black ass.

Jim sank down, and his asshole settled over her mouth as his balls and cock rested on her face.

"Go on bitch, lick that black ass."

Emmi whimpered but she found herself obeying. Her dainty white hands grabbed his black ass cheeks and spread them for her sweet little pink tongue. As she licked and plated the black man's ass, she realized that she now belonged to him. Something in her wanted to please him slavishly. She ate him with hunger and vigor.

"Yeah, that's it you white slut! Plate that black ass. A-h-h-h-h!!!"

Emmi felt exhilarated as she made him groan from her ministrations. She so much wanted to please him. He followed all his instructions, groaning as she plated him with gusto, licking his crack clean. Her tongue rimmed his hole and then she penetrated him. She reached around his hip to grab his dick and wank it.

"Yeah, bitch. That's it!" Jim pulled his ass cheeks apart, stretching his asshole as Emmi bobbed her head, slithering in and out.

"Mmmm!" she rasped in between licks. "I love eating your black ass. I love pleasing you! I love you baby!"

The white wife tongued the black asshole zealously, getting Jim all hard again. He finally eased his cock head into her mouth and wanked his cock until he exploded in her mouth.

After she sucked him dry, Emmi lay in his lap and kept stroking his cock, looking fascinated.

"I cant believe what just happened. I have never been fucked so hard or so good in my whole life. You have such a beautiful cock, made for sucking?"

Jim laughed confidently, "Your mouth is made for fucking."

"I would never have thought I would do any of the things I have just done. I guess I should be grateful to my husband. Oh Gosh Jim! What are we gonna do."

"Relax. First of all, don't start shit with your husband tonight. And I don't want you starting shit with Connie either. Lets make them think we are ignorant."

"But that asshole will kill me..."

"No he wont. We will get him, step by step. We are going to tame him, before he kills you. This is your only chance. Does he eat your pussy?"

"No!"

"Well, you saw how much he loves it. When he comes home tonight, make him eat your cunt and ass hole. You saw how he loves it. If he loves a Mexican ass hole, he will damn sure go nuts for your puckered little hole. Make him taste my cock out of it."

Jim cut off any further discussion by shoving his dick in her mouth.

Emmi nodded as she sucked Jim. She could only snort when she thought of her husband, trying to get her killed so he could eat their maid's wet back asshole. What a perverted jerk! She thought. She felt a wild excitement as she thought of sitting on his face.

An evil plan formed in her mind. She knew how to get him to eat her ass. She felt so excited that she sucked Jim with a vengeance until he exploded in her mouth yet again.

Chapter 5

Emmi was sitting on the living room couch, watching TV. A bottle of wine and a glass were next to her seat. Eddie walked in from work, carrying a briefcase. He puts it down and walked to his wife. He beamed at her,

"Hi darling."

Emmi did not even look up, "Hi. How was work?"

"Fine, I guess. Hey, isn't this a bit too early to be drinking?" he asked, sitting next to her.

"Oh come on, have a glass." She poured him a glass of wine.

"No. I wanna do some work on my laptop later on."

"Come on, drink with me baby."

Emmi pressed the glass into his hand and started stroking and kissing him, and rubbing on his cock. She soon led him to the bedroom by his cock.

They had a well decorated, spacious bedroom, all done up in a cream. It looked like a King's bedroom. The room was bathed in soft candlelight. Soft, romantic music was playing in the background, punctuated by the sound of kisses and lovemaking.

Eddie was on top of Emmi, his big muscular body between her long, slender, golden thighs, as he rode Emmi spiritedly. Emmi was humping him back lustily, squeezing her cunt tightly around his dick, milking and massaging him. Their bodies slapped loudly together, as Eddie's seven inch pink, turgid cock sloshed in and out of her shaved little cunt.

Eddie gave his blond wife a worshipful gaze. "Oh darling! You are so beautiful. I love you so!" he moaned in reverent voice.

"Oh yes!!! Fuck me! Fuck me deep!"

Eddie stared down at her in shock, "Darling! Where did you pick up that language!"

"Oh shut the fuck up and fuck me!"

She sank her fingers deep into his ass cheeks, giving his globes welts, as she pulls him bodily into her cunt, grinding her hungry hips against his.

"Oh shit! That's it Eddie! Fuck me!"

"Oh yes!!!!" Eddie suddenly reared over his wife and screamed at the ceiling. "I'm cumming!!!! Oh Emmi darling!"

Eddie pumped his cumm into her.

Emmi roared in outrage.

"What the fuck! Get off me Eddie!"

She shoved him off, slapping his chest angrily! Eddie rolled from his wife, his dwindling cock sliding out of her cumm soaked cunt, leaving a small trail leaking out.

Emmi sneered at him, "We haven't been fucking for 4 minutes and you are cumming already!"