An Inch and a Mile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was mean, nasty and cruel. And very commanding. Emmi sighed with exasperation as she found herself obeying. There was something in her that wanted to please this nigger, no matter how humiliating his demands were. In fact, she loved being humiliated by him."

She dropped her gaze and blushed deeply as she went to the black man's feet. Pushing her long hair behind her ears, she dutifully went down to his feet. He pushed his big finger at her lips and she sucked on it. He made her hold up his feet and lick all his toes and the soles of his feet.

"Yeah, wash my feet with your mouth, you white bitch! That's what the fuck I want," Jim groaned with gratification.

Emmi found herself giving in to a slavish desire to please him. She started moaning as a carnal hunger seized her, and she feasted on him, kissing, nibbling and licking his legs and all the way up his thighs. He made her skirt around his lolling, half hard cock and lick his crotch, belly and chest. He wanted every inch of his flesh wet. When her mouth was drying, he allowed her to drink some Vodka and juice. Then he rolled over and made her lick his neck, his large expanse of dark back, calves, the back of his thighs and his ass cheeks.

Emmi did not miss a single spot. She anointed the black body with her saliva. She lost all sense of time and place. When he told her to get into his ass she dutifully parted his cheeks and plated his crack. She sucked his hole and tongued it. Jim groaned deep in his chest puffing on a joint.

He finally rolled on his back and his large, thick cock reared at her. Emmi went down on him and sucked him greedily. She threw her mouth at his dick, stroking his crack. He told her to frig her clit as she ate him. She discovered her whole thong was soaking wet. She was so aroused from serving Jim. The moment her fingers touched her thick, excited clit, she came instantly. She moaned around Jim's meat, her big blue eyes sparkling at him as she gorged herself on his meat. Jim exploded in her mouth and surprised him with the amount of cumm he produced.

When she asked him how he could keep on producing so much cumm, he laughed and said that came from her doing such a good job of eating her ass.

Jim got up and stretched himself languidly. He reached for his shorts.

"I will go and dismiss Connie now."

"No. Don't bother. I have to drive somewhere else and do some work now."

"Come on. Don't you wanna have a little fun with me?" Emmi pouted. The truth was that she was itching for Jim's cock. She wanted his black shaft deep in her ass and pussy. And she wanted to eat his ass and balls. She had such a carnal hunger.

"Don't be greedy. I ain't a rich bitch like you. I gotta work and shit."

"Oh!!!!" Emmi pouted.

"You are fucking horny, aren't you? Tell you what, I want you to frig your clit. Lay back, spread your legs and show me how you make yourself cumm!"

"No!" Emmi exclaimed blushing. But Jim made her do it. She slipped off her thongs, lay back on the chair, and spread her pussy lips. Then she worked her pussy with her dainty, manicured fingers, as he stood over and wanked his big, black dick slowly. Her eyes were glued to it. She begged him to let her suck it. He finally lowered it in her mouth and Emmi started cumming continuously all over her fingers as she sucked him.

Jim then wanked his cock and sprayed his cumm all over her. She almost cried, wishing the big, black man meat were spouting straight into her mouth. As Jim milked and shook his subsiding cock over her, she hurriedly scooped up his cumm and licked it off her fingers.

"Yunno, I hate it when tiny drops of cumm keep rolling out of my cock long after fucking..." he said, standing over her.

"You want me to clean it up for you?" she offered eagerly.

"No. But I will have to piss. Open your mouth."

"what!"

"You heard bitch!" So saying Jim started pissing over her. Emmi was shocked out of her mind as his hot piss poured over her. She felt so humiliated as the liquid washed over her face, tits, belly and entire body. Jim told her to open her mouth and peed into it. He told her to drink it down. Emmi cried. But her skin was all tingly. She was feeling exhilarated, from being so humiliated.

When he was finished, Jim brought his cock to her mouth and said to lick it clean. Emmi did it.

Jim picked her up and tossed her in the pool. For a few seconds, Emmi let her body sink and did not do anything. She felt like she should just let herself drown and die after what had just happened. Then her legs kicked and started swimming. Jim waved to her and left. She could not believe that she waved back. She swam for half an hour. Then she climbed out. She threw the towels in the pool to wash off the smell of his pee. She could still feel his hot piss stream all over her body and it tingled her and made her skin prickly Emmi felt lost. And happy.

She could not wait to feed her husband her ass when he came home. That evening, when Eddie came home, his wife fed him twat, then her ass. Then she took him to the bathroom, made him kneel before her and peed on him. Eddie was astonished. But he succumbed to her, as she knew he would.

Chapter 8

Emmi could not wait to tell Jim. She sent him a short text message.

Emmi called him again, saying she only wanted to say hi. She told him she was wearing a tiny pair of thongs over her shaved pussy and he just had to see them. She added that she was so horny, thinking about all the fun they had, and asked if he didn't wanna drop by for a second, just to say hi. He told her the next day, maybe.

Emmi was pissed as she hung up. All her life, ever since she grew tits and long blond hair, men had been chasing after her, ready to drop to their knees and do whatever she wanted. She couldn't believe Jim's audacity. She was doing whatever he told her, even letting him piss all over her, and begging him to come and fuck her, yet he was passing. Who the hell did that nigger think he was. Emmi was so pissed and frustrated. Yet she knew if he called her and told her to drive naked through the town and come to the black neighborhood he lived, she would do it immediately.

Emmi felt like crying. She frigged her pussy and smoked the blunts he had so nicely left her. When her husband came home, she was so pissed. She sat on his face and made him lick her holes till his jaw was aching. He ate her slavishly. His face was beaming and his skin was glowing. He loved being abused and humiliated and he was glad that his wife was bringing it into their relationship. This was what he had been missing. He moaned so happily as Emmi frigged over his face and squirted on him.

She was feeling so pissed she did not even bother to take him to the bathroom. She pissed on his face in the living room. Eddie opened his mouth and drank her sour, hot piss. Emmi made him lick the last drops out of her slit and told him to get a mop and rags and clean up the board floor. Eddie did so.

The following day, Jim came to work as usual. Emmi couldn't wait any longer. She slipped on a new, skimpy thong bikini, wrapped a transparent cloth around her hips, spiced up her make up and combed her long blond hair. Then she sought him out in the garden and brought him a refreshing drink. Jim did not even give her a second glance. He downed his drink and then she asked him what he thought of her outfit.

Jim told her he preferred turquoise to pink. Then he told her to go back in the house and act normal, before Connie got suspicious and she fucked up their plan. Emmi said she missed him. Jim told her to act her age and she pouted. He said he had work to do, and would see her later. He returned to work.

Emmi walked back to the house reeling. She wondered if he was tired of her, or thought she was a stupid white woman. She wondered where she had fucked up. Was he now disgusted at her because she had let him piss on her and even drunk his piss? She felt like crying. She was so mean to Connie, like a rabid dog. She went and swam for ages in the pool, until her body was exhausted. When she returned to the house, she kept spying at Jim from behind curtains, gazing at his dark, muscular body as he worked. He ignored her completely.

Around two, Jim called her and she nearly jumped with joy. He told her he was nearly finished and she should dismiss Connie and put on a turquoise outfit. Emmi nearly threw Connie bodily out of the house. She stuffed the surprised maid a $100 bill and told her to take the day off.

Emmi hastily changed her clothes and spent ages on her make up. She was jittery. She wondered if Jim would like the outfit. Or if he would like her at all. Emmi was so pissed because she had never been so nervous in her life about a man before.

Jim let her wait some until he finally came to the front door and rang it. The blond wife was waiting for him with a dripping pussy and a hungry mouth. She was looking so alluring. Her pretty, blond hair was like a well combed, shiny mane. Her pretty long face was well made up and her lips were a rich, glossy red. She was wearing a turquoise Cami and a matching thong and mid thigh stockings, with her feet in high heeled, blue pumps.

"Hi Jim Are you angry with me about something?"

"Don't be like a child, dammit Emmi We are playing with fire here. Your husband wants you dead, remember? Now act your age not your fucking shoe size..." he sneered.

"I am so sorry Jim!" she seemed like she was close to tears.

"Damn! Emmi! Fuck! That outfit is so hot! Shit!" Jim gasped as if he was seeing her for the first time. His eyes lit up with lust. "Shit! How the fuck did I get my hands on such a hot white woman! Damn!"

Emmi purred so sweetly and and jumped into his arms. Jim slipped his arm around her waist and grabbed a firm hold of her juicy, round ass globes and pulled her steaming cunt onto his cock. He kissed her aggressively Emmi opened her mouth and gorged herself on his thick lips and long tongue. They grunted and gasped as they kissed each other feverishly till they both went dizzy.

Jim pushed her onto her haunches and fucked her mouth with the door still half open. Emmi was so hungry for his dick. She threw her face at it, bending it an unnatural angle as she gagged and choked herself frenziedly on his meat. Jim grabbed her long blond hair like a handle and used it to bang her mouth on his cock. Her pretty make up was soon smeared. She was sweating so much her finely combed blond hair was soon matted to her scalp. Jim fucked her face until he came in her mouth, roaring like an animal.

Jim kicked the door shut behind him as Emmi led him into the house by his half erect cock. She fed him snacks she had made herself and mixed them both Vodka and juice. She fed him grapes and slices of mango, kissing his face.

She sucked his dick until he was fully hard again. Jim told her to lube his cock. Emmi pouted and asked him why he didn't want to fuck her pussy. Jim said he would fuck it in his own good time. As she pouted, he told her that he would only fuck it when it didn't belong to her husband any more.

"I can divorce him if you want me to. I will get half his money and we can go wherever you want..." she blurted before she had time to think. Her face was full of emotion. Jim smiled as it hit him. Up to now, he had only been thinking of fucking and abusing her. But this woman was worth five times as much as his dad. She was like a pile of gold he had stumbled on.

"Listen Emmi, all in due time. We need to have something on your husband so he wont come after us. Coz once he knows you are fucking a nigger, him and his folks will be breathing fire. We need to use our heads. And right now I need some ass. Wanna feel this black cock up your ass?"

"Please fuck my pussy first Jim."

"I will fuck whichever hole I please, bitch!"

Jim wedged his hand in the crack of her ass and stroked her hole. Emmi shivered. She started kissing his face with dick on her breath. She soon had his dick oiled and was bending over the couch, offering him her fine ass. Jim fucked her all afternoon. When she told him that her husband was out of town for the night, Jim made an excuse at home, saying he was partying with some new homies and would be back the next day. His cousin Rebeca laughed, thinking he was probably fucking some woman. She warned him that if he was fucking some cracker wife, he needed to watch his back. Jim said, "Don't doubt it!" and hung up.

Emmi hardly heard the conversation, as she was busy throwing her ass at his cock. After he came in her ass, he made her scoop up the goo and lick it off her fingers.

Then she made them a tasty, hearty supper. As he ate his desert, she crawled in under the table and sucked his dick. It was as if she was making up for the two days he hadn't fucked her.

Then she ran them a bubble bath. Jim made her kneel in the shower first and emptied his bladder all over her. Emmi was shuddering and moaning as he directed a stream of piss all over body. She showered and joined him in the jacuzzi, where they ate grapes and drank sparkling wine whilst watching a movie. He rewarded her for being a good slut by fucking her pussy under the water like a fish.

By the time they got to her bedroom, he was exhausted. Emmi ate his ass and got him hard one more time, then she fed herself his thick cock until he rewarded her with a salty treat. She went to sleep in his arms, smiling happily.

Jim had a deep, peaceful slumber, in the master's bedroom of the mansion that had been built by slave owners.

In the morning, he called Connie into the bed room and made her sit on Emmi's face and Emmi was made to lick her pussy and ass clean. Then he made Connie return the favor. As Eddie was out of town, Jim then called Rebeca' over and had her sit on Emmi's face. Anna was also called to join and the four women ate pussy as Jim chose which hole to fuck and hit it, cleaning his cock in their mouths.

Chapter 9

Jim spent the whole following day fucking Emmi and it was wonderful. Jim had fucked many a horny woman, but he had never met one that was so sex hungry and insatiable like Emmi She was a glutton. She couldn't get enough dick. He could fuck her senseless one minute but give her a couple of minutes to rest and a joint and she was ready to suck and fuck again. At first he wanted to fuck the shit out of her. But as the fucks and nuts multiplied he started thinking she was a collectors item. Damn, he would have to let her grow some curves and a thicker ass, but he would be damned if he would let this white chick go. She had so much money anyway, but most of all, she was just the slut he had always dreamed of. He decided right there and then that he would have to put her husband out of the picture pretty fast.

Her husband would be coming around six. From four o'clock, till a quarter to six, Jim fed Emmi blunts and his dick and ass. He fucked her ass, cumming in it three times. Emmi was delirious and dazed from the weed and all the sex and shattering orgasms.

Jim hid his camera behind a pot of flowers and switched it on. He picked Emmi up from the floor and laid the sated, well fucked woman on the couch. He spread her legs wide apart leaving her asshole gaping as his cumm trickled out. Damn, she was a mess all right, and his dick had done that. He was proud.

"Listen Emmi," he said as he shook her awake. Emmi groaned weakly and her hand reached blindly for his cock. She thought he wanted to fuck again, and she had nothing against that.

"Come fuck my face Jim. Or just shove that black dick up my ass..."

"Chill Emmi, listen, when your husband comes home, I want you to make him eat my cumm out of your ass."

"What! Are you crazy... Oh... What time is it? Eddie is coming home..."

"Listen Emmi, tell him you know he is eating Connie's ass, but don't tell him about the plot to murder you. We will deal with that later. Just say you know he is fucking Connie and if eats your ass, you will forgive him, but if he doesn't you will leave. And tell him Connie doesn't know you know, and you want it to stop. Did you understand me?"

"Yes. Come lemme suck you!"

"No. Just do what I told you..." Jim left her lying back on the couch. She was snoring before he even walked out.

Half an hour later, Eddie's car pulled up to the house. He was surprised to see that the house was all dark inside. He slung his laptop over his shoulder. In one hand he had his overnight luggage, in the other he had the many expensive presents he had purchased his wife in El Paso.

Eddie entered the house and switched on the hallway lights. He was about to walk past their living room when he noticed something lying on the floor. He squinted his eyes and noticed that it was a body. He panicked. He hit the light switch and stopped dead in his tracks, his jaw falling wide open.

Emmi was lying on her back on the couch, dressed in a black, half cup, embroidered silk Cami and matching thongs an nothing else. The thong was pulled off her cunt and hooked over an ass cheek. Her legs were thrown wide open and her ass hole was gaping and inflamed. A thick, whitish cream was oozing out of her hole. Her inner thighs are covered with caked, flaky cumm.

Her chest was rising and falling evenly to her breathing. A half smoked joint was lying on an ashtray nearby.

Eddie ran to her alarmed. His first thought was that somebody had raped his wife.

"Emmi! Emmi! My gosh! Darling!"

Emmi groaned and opened her eyes. She threw an arm across her face to shield her squinting, bloodshot eyes from the light of the ceiling lamps as she slowly sat up and looked at Eddie.

"Emmi! What's going on darling? Who did this to you? Shall I call the cops? Oh my gosh. No!" Eddie almost cried.

As she caught her bearings, for a second, she was gripped with panic. But she gathered herself quickly. She ignored Eddie and calmly reaches for the remnant of the joint. She She lit it up and took a deep, casual puff. Her face had a mean, arrogant look.

"You are smoking cigarettes!" Eddie gasped.

"Its not a cigarette, dummy! It's a joint!" She blew smoke in his face as he exclaimed.

"But darling, you don't smoke. What's going on here?"

"Oh, this guy dropped by and fucked the shit out of my ass, that is what happened." Emmi sneered at him like the fuck do you want, punk, as she inhaled deeply.

"What! You are not serious! You cant Emmi! No! FUCK!!!" Eddie sprang up and kicked a little table, sending it flying.

"Don't be a jerk Eddie. You have been fucking Connie, at least licking that maid's asshole. Did I ever make a scene? What the fuck would your daddy say to that?" Emmi smiled coldly and blew smoke rings. "Sit the fuck down and lets talk."

"No! Its, its... Who told you that. She is lying, that fucking wet back... She threw it in my face but I told her no... Darling..."

"Shut the fuck up Eddie. She doesn't even know that I know. Now, I want you to stop eating her ass. I have got enough ass for you to eat right here. And I think it needs cleaning... "

Grinning meanly, Emmi slowly raised her knees and spread her thighs to leave her husband staring at her gaping, cumm leaking asshole.

"As you can see that my ass has been thoroughly fucked by a huge cock, way bigger than your little prick? Look what a tasty snack my lover left for you... Now, you must be hungry after your long journey. Come and lick me clean!" Emmi ran a long finger in and out of her goo leaking hole.

"No! Emmi! Fuck no! You cant! You didn't.."

His jaw muscles worked in agitation as he glared at her hole. For a second, it looked like he was going to pounce on her. But she merely sneered at him, her pretty face ridden with derision.

"Eddie, I have enough evidence of your cheating. I hid a Camera in your study. Now, I don't wanna get divorced, and neither do you. Therefore, be an adult. You either get down and eat my ass right now, or I am letting the whole town know that rich Eddie loves wet back ass holes. Your racist daddy will disown you. And you will be finished in this town. Ass licking ass hole! Suck my fucking ass or I am gone."