An Inch and a Mile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie whimpered and his eyes filled up with tears.

"Emmi, I made a mistake. Please. You had your revenge. From now on, I will be true. Forgive me darling and lets start anew."

"Maybe I will stop fucking my lover," Emmi smiled meanly. "But you gotta clean out my ass hole right now. Right fucking now Eddie!" Her voice rang out sharply.

Head hanging pathetically, Eddie sank to his knees between her thighs and slowly dipped his head. She pulled her ass cheeks apart, stretching her hole so that more cumm trickled out. Eddie stared in disgust at her asshole.

Emmi grabbed him by the hair and shoved his face the goo. She smeared his lips and nose with her lover's cumm. Eddie tried to pull back but she wrapped her thighs around his head.

"Dammit Eddie! Lick my ass."

Eddie was disgusted with himself as he succumbed. He knew he ought to get up and kick her ass, but the wimp in him gave in. As his horny wife ground her ass against his mouth the white guy parted his lips and started licking her slavishly.

Emmi felt exhilarated She knew in this moment that she could do whatever she wanted with her husband. She rubbed her ripped asshole against his mouth, relishing the touch. She pushed, making more cumm leak out onto his lips and tongue and Eddie slurped it up.

"That's it bitch! Get your tongue in there. Taste a real man's cumm you worthless wimp! Lick me clean. Fuck you!"

Emmi pulled her knees into her chest leaving her cum smeared hole thrust out.

"There is your desert darling. Now go on you schmuck. Suck all the black cumm out of me."

The rich white wimp got into it. He ate her with gusto. His white wife seemed determined to give him access to his new favorite dish, the way she pushed her asshole against his long, licking tongue, allowing to go in real deep. Eddie was now groaning and grunting like a hungry dog as he gorged himself, on her asshole, sucking up another man's cumm and loving it.

Emmi looked into Eddie's wide open eyes and registered two things. One was a puppy like, slavish, worshipful adoration for her. The second was a beaming glow that came from his immense exhilaration at being humiliated.

For a second, Emmi felt dejected. She felt sorry for him and herself. She could not believe she had married such a spineless pervert, a worm of a man. She felt like crying. Then she said fuck it as a cruel exhilaration seized her like a demon. She smiled evilly as she started frigging her clit furiously, till her entire crotch exploded like the World Trade. Then she farted loud, sending drops of cumm flying all over his face and into his big, doleful eyes. But he just kept on licking. When she was clean, Emmi told him to wash her ass for her with a warm, soft sponge and scented water. He did it, and gently spread balsam on her sore ass and genitals. He asked her in a devoted voice if she felt better, honey. Emmi knew right then that she was Jim's woman forever, and Eddie could only be her ass hole licker, nothing more. She wanted a strong man. She enjoyed pissing on Eddie. But if she had a choice, she would rather have a man who pissed on her.

The next afternoon, and the following one, Jim came by the house and fucked Emmi all day. For a woman who had previously not really enjoyed sex, Emmi had suddenly turned into a serious glutton. Jim still refused to penetrate her pussy. Emmi was pissed about that. She wanted to take his big, black man hood deep inside her white woman hood and have him blast his thick cumm containing millions of black babies into her womb. As she thought of this, she suddenly felt wildly exhilarated

The idea of having Jim's black children made her feel so excited. Of course, she would have to leave this town. But Emmi could not shed any tears at that.

Chapter 10

After Jim had left his cumm in Emmi's ass several times for Eddie to eat, he told her that he wanted to fuck her in front of her husband. Emmi found the idea great. It was like Jim had spoken out a secret desire of hers. She said she would only do it if he fucked her pussy on that night, right before her husband. He said that it was his definitely his intention to let her husband watch a big, black Nigga dick fuck his wife's precious white pussy. He said in fact, he would make Eddie slide his black dick into her pale, pink little pussy and fuck her through her husband's hand. Emmi got so evilly horny at the idea. Emmi was so excited, she asked when the wonderful day would be. Jim said at the week end, three days away. Emmi was so impatient. She couldn't wait. She was in such a rapture she gave Jim the hottest, greediest blow job of his life.

When Eddie came home that evening, he found his wife covered in cumm, as if her lover had wanked over her several times. Some of it was caked, but some was fresh. Eddie dutifully licked his wife clean, as she puffed casually on a joint and issued instructions.

On the night Jim wanted to fuck Emmi and Eddie, he told the wife to tell her husband to hurry home after work and gave her his instructions.

Eddie found his wife looking hot. She was dressed in a recently purchased transparent, silk lace turquoise negligee, which left her matching, tiny little thong and half bras showing. The body hugging garment was glued to her body, ending at mid thigh. Emmi's smooth, long legs were bare and her feet were in high heeled open shoes.

Emmi invited him to several glasses of wine and told him, "Smoke, you are gonna need it."

Eddie, who had smoked only thrice in his life, was soon feeling buzz. After two blunts he was high. It was then Emmi told him that they were expecting a visitor, her lover. Even in his stoned state, Eddie exclaimed. Emmi told him to shut the fuck up and said he was to be polite, or else. She didn't bother to voice a particular threat. She knew the wimp would obey.

Emmi sipped her drink coolly and puffed away casually. Eddie sat uneasily, fidgeting uncomfortably.

Jim's truck rolled up the drive way. Jim climbed out, wearing a muscle t-shirt, long shorts and sneakers. He strolled casually up to the front door.

As the door bell rang, Eddie jumped with a start, and stared in fear, but Emmi smiled at her husband.

"My guest is here. Remember, behave yourself."

Emmi rushed to the door like an excited kid and pulled it open. Jim stood there, smiling handsomely.

"Hot damn! Emmi, you look stunning."

"Thanks baby. Come in!" Emmi said cheerily. Eddie craned his neck to have a better look. As he saw Jim, he exploded with fury.

"What the fuck! Emmi! That's the fucking gardener!"

"So? We know him, and can trust him. And he will keep our secret, wont you Jim?"

"But he is black Emmi! For fucks sake!"

"So? Black cocks are the best. You got a big black cock, don't you Jim? And you wont tell people my husband is a limp dicked wimp who loves to eat your cumm out of my ass, will you?"

"No I wont!"

"Fuck Emmi! Emmi, he is a Nigga! Are you telling me you have been fucking a nigger!"

"Yes Eddie, and you have been sucking his cumm out of my ass every night!"

"Fuck!"

"Oh Eddie, quit it. Your game is up. We got Videos of you eating Connie's ass like an ass hole loving fag and we got you eating my cumm out of Emmi after I fucked her." Eddie said, speaking to Eddie for the first time. He pulled out and lit a blunt.

"Believe me, folks in town wont take kindly to that. Not to mention the divorce judge and your dad!" Emmi continued. "You don't wanna fuck with us Eddie. You are gonna do what the fuck we say, or you will be in shit. I think every judge in the state will grant me a very favorable divorce settlement. And you my dear will be laughing stock. And I will be gone!"

Jim sneered and took a threatening step at Eddie. "And who you calling a nigger, ass hole? You little wimp ass cracker! You lucky I came to fuck your bitch, otherwise I would fuck you up!"

Eddie cowered back in fear at Jim's sudden anger, even though he was bigger!

"You all quick to call us Niggaz and run your mouths but if there is a black man besides you, you would kiss his ass if he told you to, wouldn't you?" Edi only cowered.

"Calm down darling," Emmi placated Jim. She kissed him on the lips. Eddie only feet away, stared incredulously as she snaked an arm around his black gardener's neck, her breasts settling into his chest. They kissed passionately, tonguing each other and groaning, ignoring him. Eddie felt sick to his stomach. He couldn't believe Emmi, his beautiful blond white wife, could be such a nigger lover.

Feeling so helpless and lost, he cleared his throat. Both of them turn to him and smiled.

"Darling, why don't you go and get us some drinks? What you having Jim?"

"A double whiskey and Cola. With one cube."

"I will have the same. And hurry up will you. Is that good weed Jim?"

"For sho."

He slid the smoking joint between her lips and cupped her round cheeks and pulled her cunt onto the growing bulge in his pants. He was feeling so excited. Eddie was such a wimp, Jim decided he would fuck him up the ass that night.

Emmi ground her hips against him, beaming.

"That big white man is just a wimp. A fucking weak ass punk!"

Emmi smiled and nodded as she reached between his thighs and cups his fat cock in her palm, to squeeze it. "Yeah, he is a sissy. I cant wait for you to fuck me in front of him with that big black cock! You gonna tear up my little white pussy right in his eyes?"

"Damn! You nasty!" Jim chuckled and nibbled her ear. "That sissy is gonna get it."

Emmi cooed and removed the joint from her lips. She pulled Jim's face down and started feasting hungrily on his lips.

Chapter 11

Eddie walked in with a tray of drinks, to find his wife and the black man kissing, fondling and dry humping. He stopped dead in his tracks.

Eddie whined desperately. His small brain could not accept it. He had been willing to eat another man's cumm out of her ass, but realizing it came from a black man fucked up his day. He was so revolted. But he felt paralyzed. He was afraid that Emmi would ruin him, by exposing him in the town. She was right. He would be finished. Nobody would take him seriously or shake his hand. Most probably wouldn't talk to him. And his father's wrath! Well, forget that!

Eddie was also plain and simply scared of disobeying Emmi And he was scared of Jim, that evil black man.

"But Emmi darling!" Eddie whined.

Emmi snorted and frowned fiercely, "Hurry up!" she barked.

Eddie scampered to them with the tray. The two of them picked up their glasses and clicked them, ignoring him.

"Eddie, take your drink and kneel down there," Eddy pointed at a spot on the carpet. He seemed to hesitate. Her tone got sharper. "Do it now!"

Eddie did as she said. He drank desperately from his stiff drink. Jim drained his glass and tossed it carelessly on a couch. Emmi followed suit. She and Jim swayed to the soft music and kissed, fondled and held the joint to each other's lips. Finally, Emmi handed it to Eddie.

"Here, have a smoke."

She slid into Jim' arms. He pulled up the hem of her negligee, grabbing her bare ass cheeks. Eddie stared at his wife letting the black man fondle her pale ass as she kissed him lustfully. He saw a thick, black middle finger sliding up her ass crack and skidding in her thong. And Emmi humped her black lover lustfully, shamelessly, like she is trying to scratch a nasty itch with his black cock.

Big fat black lips feasted on his wife's thin mouth loudly, wetly. Emmi was moaning and sucking on a fat, pink tongue. Jim started finger fucking her. She shuddered and cried. The black man slid his other middle finger into her ass hole. Eddie gasped, seeing his wife with a black finger in each hole. And she was loving it, fucking them shamelessly.

"Oh yes darling Jim, that's it. Slide those fingers up my holes. Finger fuck my ass and my pussy Jim!!1 I need it baby!" she cried sweetly, hooking a leg around his thigh, and thrusting cunt feverishly at his probing fingers. "Yes Jim darling. I'm your slut! I'm your bitch!"

"I wanna fuck the shit out of you, you white bitch!" Jim growled and Eddie saw his wife shudder.

"Do it Jim, fuck me. Please fuck me! I need your big, black cock!" Her dainty hands squeezed the fat pole under his pants.

Eddie knelt there whimpering and shaking his head.

Emmi took the joint from him. Both men's eyes followed her as she walked with a swing to the couch and sat. She let her knees fall apart, to give them an uninterrupted view of her mons. They were dark, damp and wet.

Puffing out smoke, she said calmly. "Eddie, take his clothes off for me. Show me his beautiful black body."

"What!"

Emmi snapped sharply, "Do it right fucking now! Its your punishment for acting up and calling this fine black gentleman a nigger. Crawl to him and do it!"

Eddie hung his head as he crawled to Jim. Jim smiled down at him and pulled his muscle shirt over his head. He tossed it to the floor. Eddie stared at the muscular, chiseled black body towering over him with a mixture of fear and admiration. Jim kicked off his shoes.

"Go on and take those pants down. Show your wife my big black cock that she loves so much.

Eddie whined, remaining paralyzed.

"Fuck it Emmi, I should just beat his white racist ass real bad!"

"No Jim! You will kill him. He will do it, wont you Eddie!"

Jim snorted impatiently and clouted Eddie to the side of the head. Eddie reached up with shaking fingers. He undid the black man's belt and top button. Eddie slowly took down the zipper. He struggled to pull Jim's trousers down his hips, leaning closer to him. As the trousers finally gave, Eddie was slapped by Jim's hard black cock in the face. He jumped back and stared at the huge, dark potent appendage, only inches from his face.

"Wassa matter boy, ain't never seen such a big cock before?"

Emmi smiled coldly. "Now Eddie, show Jim what I have been getting all these years. Go on, strip!" Eddie hesitated. Emmi snapped. "Do it right fucking now Eddie!"

Head hanging pathetically, the white husband slowly opened and removed his shirt.

Jim smirked at his flab. "A bit chubby, aren't we, Eddie?"

Emmi sneered with derision. "Oh, he is getting fat. Should exercise a bit and get rid of all that flab. Now go on remove those longs."

Eddie felt like shit as he slowly undid them and they dropped to his knees. He was left in a pair of boxers.

"Take off those boxers and show us that lil pink dick of yours. I am sure Jim will laugh himself to death. He cumms after two to three minutes, you know!"

"What a jerk! Show me your useless white cock!"

Eddie reddened deeply, blushing with shame. He shook as he pulled his boxers down to reveal his small, wilted pink dick.

Emmi and Jim laugh.

"That's like a kid's toy. No wonder your bitch is so hungry for this big, black cock!"

Jim swaggered proudly to Emmi and stood before her. Emmi caressed his chiseled abs, tracing them like a fine work of art. Then she stroked his shaved, silky crotch. Her dainty fingers finally wrapped around his fat black tool. She squeezed it, rubbing it against her face, all over, moaning and shivering. She turned to Eddie with derision.

"Take a look at this Eddie. This is a real man's cock, not that tiny pink thing. Shit, I gotta suck this huge nigger cock!"

She suddenly dropped to her knees in front of Jim. His black hand grabbed her by the blond hair as the white woman nuzzled the black man's genitals, moaning. She started kissing his cock, her lips smacking loud. She power stroked him, peeling his foreskin back from his big, shiny black head.

"Mmmmm. Jim. Thanks for having such a beautiful cock... Emmi smiled at Eddie. "Oh look at that darling, isn't this beautiful, this huge black cock, and those fat huge balls, full of cumm! For your slut wife. Shit! I'm so horny darling!"

"Oh yeah bitch! Show him how much you love my meat. This big black cock is all yours. Now suck the motherfucker... "

"Mmmm. Oh thanks Jim... This black dick is so tasty. Lemme worship it for you honey!"

Eddie whimpered pitifully.

Emmi snorted at him and started licking the head of Jim's cock hungrily, snaking her tongue around it and bathing it with her saliva. She licked the big, pee incision on his big, bulbous head.

As Eddie felt like dying, seeing his wife sucking a black dick like a cheap, no good nigger slut. She was snorting and grunting like an animal as the big, black organ churned her drooling mouth. She feasted on Jim with such a carnal hunger that Eddie knew he had lost his wife to a black cock.

Emmi worked Jim's thick shaft with both hands as her lips rode up and down the gleaming dark meat, all wet from her saliva. Her wet, greedy lips slobbered away loudly as she gorged herself so carnally. The black man was grunting like an animal as his dick kept swelling so much, humping his wife face before his face, as if he did not even exist.

Eddie suddenly exploded "Oh Shit! Emmi! Stop this shit at once. I wont have it!"

Emmi and Jim suddenly remembered Eddie. Jim smirked at him, Emmi reluctantly slipped her lips off the fat black cock and glared at her husband.

"What you whining about, you punk!"

"You cant just suck some nigger's cock in front of me."

"Oh yeah! So why is your dick hard then?" she smirked. "Shut the fuck up, schmuck!"

All eyes fix on Eddie cock. Its hard, pointing straight ahead, looking red and inflamed.

"You get off watching me suck this huge black cock, don't you, punk?"

"Yes he does."

"Come here Eddie. Right here, right fucking now. Crawl!" Jim pointed right next Emmi, where she was kneeling.

Eddie knelt besides his wife, right before the black man, feeling so humiliated and helpless. Jim pushed his cock at the husband's face...

"Go on, punk! Hold this huge cock up so she can suck it properly... That's all you're good for, worthless punk!"

Eddie cringed and whined as he gave the black dick a petrified stare. "I cant touch your thing..."

"It's a big black cock, show some respect, punk..." Jim grabbed him by the hair with one hand and snatched the white man's wrist in the other. He forced his hand to his cock. "Remember, you don't wanna fuck with us. Hold that motherfucker like a Joystick before I bash you! Yeah, you punk..." Eddie whimpered as he took the big, spongy cock weakly. Jim led his other hand and leads to his balls. "And now cup the fat black balls."

Eddie knelt there uneasily, holding up the black man's genitals.

Emmi squealed, "Gosh! That looks so beautiful, guys. Thanks..."

She dove in, licking Jim's balls in her husband's palm, bathing them in her saliva. Jim groaned, rolling his hips.

"Oh that's it, you horny bitch! Now suck that big black dick.."

Jim's cock leaped in Eddie's palm as Emmi gobbled it in her mouth and started sucking it hungrily. Her lips went up and down smearing into Eddie's palm. He gazed at the black cock jutting so obscenely from his wife's mouth, just an inch away from his eyes.

"Oh shit bitch! This some horny ass shit! Wank the motherfucker whilst your bitch sucks it..." Jim growled, smacking Eddie's head.

Eddie felt so defeated as he wanked the cock, his hand moving up and down the fat, dark shaft. It felt so good in his hand. He was mesmerized by it. It was so hot, throbbing, pulsing with power. He felt Jim's hot balls weighing heavily in his palm. His fingers sank deeper into Jim's cock of their own accord. Eddie felt the blood rush into his own dick. He was so hard he thought his dick would burst. He got off male humiliation, but holding Jim's black cock and feeding it to his wife gave him the hottest thrill. His mouth started drooling.

"Kiss the bitch Emmi. Make him taste my cock off your mouth."

Emmi looked into Eddie's eyes as she blew Jim. She pulled her lips off his dick with a smirk. She leaned to her husband's face. "Go on, kiss me Eddie!"