An Inch and a Mile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmi pulled Eddie's cock and balls out of the way so they could clear see it all as Jim pushed his dick deeper and harder into the white man's ass hole. Eddie started pushing his hips at him. He was now openly enjoying being fucked.

"Oh Jim! That's so sexy! Shit. Fuck my husband's ass with that big black cock. Fuck him good Jim. That's it!"

Eddie couldn't believe the joy Jim's black cock was making him feel. He loved the way it completely filled him up. It felt wonderful as it slid in and out, causing exquisite friction against his scrotum.

Emmi suddenly climbed off Eddie and raised his head so he could see the black man fucking him. Eddie's eyes popped wide open and he whimpered, but his hips started thrusting at Jim.

"Oh shit! The bitch loves it! Fuck his white ass Jim!"

"Yeah, I'm-a fuck this pussy boy! Gonna fuck the shit out your punk ass, punk ass cracker!"

Jim fucked Eddie's asshole in earnest, tearing it up. Eddie cried hysterically out as Jim laid into him. The pleasure was becoming so immense.

"Admit it Eddie! You love that black cock up in your ass don't you?"

"Oh yes I do! I love that big black cock fucking me! Please fuck my ass Jim!"

"Take that, you lil punk!"

Jim slammed his cock repeatedly up in the white man's ass, pummeling him! He puled it out and let him eat his ass off it.

Emmi lay on her back and pulled Eddie on top of her. She made him wear a condom and then he entered her with his smaller prick, which wasn't as big as the black one. Emmi took his cock into her pussy. As he entered her, she ground him in deeper, then she sank her fingers into her husband's ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing his puckered hole.

"Go on Jim, fuck his ass again!"

Jim eased between Eddie's thighs and directed his thick cock to the hubby's hole. Eddie cries´d with pleasure as his ass was violated again. Jim slid in deep inside his ass. Emmi starts rolling her hips against his cock, as Jim started fucking his hole. Eddie was made to roll and bounce between them.

The three of them grunted and groaned like beasts as they fucked in a frenzy of wanton lust. Emmi was bucking under the two men as Jim lunged into her husband's ass again and again. Eddie was fucked crazy by them both.

Emmi came first, crying aloud. Eddie then exploded in her pussy, trickling into the condom his pent up cumm. Jim fucked Eddie even harder, gasping through clenched teeth. Then with one final thrust that buried his bursting cock deep into Eddie's ass, he erupted in the white man's asshole!

"Oh shit! Yes! Take that you cracker!" Jim growled as he drenched Eddie's hole full of cumm.

Eddie gasped and moaned as he was pumped full of the black cream.

Jim made Emmi and Eddie kneel before him then he pissed all over them and made them drink his cumm.

Eddie was then locked in the guest room. Jim and Emmi locked themselves in the bedroom and fucked all night. Emmi lied to Jim that it wasn't that time of the month, but her womb was very fertile. She was later to swear that he knocked her up on that night.

In the morning, before Eddie went to work he was made to lick Emmi's well fucked holes clean. Then he was made to lick Jim's asshole. Jim fucked him up the ass and gave him a thick wad of thick, salty cream for breakfast.

It was then that he told Eddie who he was.

"remember me Eddie. I am Jim, you fucked my girl, remember. This is pay back, now I am fucking you, you lil whore. Your ass is mine!"

Eddie cried and said he was sorry. But it got him nothing. Jim simply fucked him up his gaping ass, again.

As Eddie was at work, Jim copied the video tape of the previous night that he had had filmed secretly onto his laptop and burned several DVD. They wanted to use the material to blackmail Eddie.

The blackmail was only a precaution. Eddie was a willing slut. He was so into male humiliation. And he loved being Jim's pussy boy. Sometimes, Jim would drop by Eddy's office at work and fuck his face and ass in the billion dollar company he was one day to take over. Eddie would be whimpering and purring like a slut, begging Jim to fuck him. Jim would sit back in Eddie's armchair, raise his legs and let the heir apparent eat his ass until his jaw was sore. He would even let him catch some piss on his face. Most of the times, Jim had a camera filming through a hole in his bag.

For three months Jim remained in the town and had fun and games. When Emmi's was starting to show open signs of pregnancy, she showed Eddie's dad and her attorney and the family attorney a DVD Jim had put together, which showed Eddie sucking black cock, eating black ass and getting fucked up the ass and loving it. All men present were sick to their stomachs, especially Eddie's dad. Emmi was granted a quiet, secret divorce. She wanted 150 million but settled for 85, Eddie's entire inheritance. Jim immediately took half. They left for sunny Miami with Jim, Connie, Anna and Rebeca, all of whom were pregnant with Jim's babies.

The three of them moved into a large mansion. All four were expecting, but Jim always had a hungry mouth, pussy and asshole to fuck. It could be black, white or Mexican, or all three, he didn't give a fuck. Whenever he came home, he found the horny women licking twat, or simply fingering each other, as they watched TV. On the rare occasions that the three were not fucking, he could go about Miami. Hell the town was like a pussy supermarket.

Emmi was looking forward to delivering. The scans had shown that she was expecting twins.