An Incident in Free Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers

Shika looked at the image of the doctor. The doctor’s eyes appeared to be as large a dinner plates. Her mouth seemed to be open and drool dripping from the corner of her mouth. He lab coat appeared to be open and her hand scratching the inside of her thigh. Damn computer communications.

Looking closer at the huge cock, Shika could see it throbbing slightly. “How very odd”, she thought. Taking the cock in her hand she tried to calm it with gentle caresses but that only seemed to increase the throbbing.

“Oh Suck it, Baby!” the image of the Admiral said. Shika looked at the image noticing that it did not seem to be wearing pants. Moreover, it seemed to have an erection. “The Admiral with a hard on? No Way” she thought. But the command from his voice had been unmistakable so she took the cock in her hand and began stroking it and running her tongue around the big purple head. The communications computer was obviously acting up again because there were noises akin to moans and heavy breathing coming from the makeshift speaker. Shaking her head, Shika took the whole head in her mouth and circled it with her tongue. Then moving her head down on to the cock she took it deep into her throat. The throbbing cock so deep sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her hand found her pussy to be wet again. She easily slid two fingers into her juicy cunt and fingered herself and she sucked Densils' monster bone. Her fingers slid from her pussy hole and began to concentrate on her clit, pressing hard and rubbing faster and faster.

The electronic moaning sounds continued louder from the makeshift speakers. Glancing over at the monitor it appeared that the Admiral had moved over to the doctors side of the split and she was riding him, her leg wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck, her head thrown back, mouth open, screaming.

Just then the cock in her throat gave a twitch and a load of hot cum shot down her throat immediately followed by a blazing fire exploding deep inside Shikas' pussy. Then she collapsed and fell to land sitting on her bare ass on the floor next to the gurney.

Strains of “Oh God! Baby, fuck me harder” came from the speaker followed by the monitor blinking out, the lights flaring for moment and a flash of light as the circuit breaker blew from the overload.

Heading back to her own ship, Shika swore under her breath. “Damn cheap ass, Space Fleet. Always buying the junkiest stuff they can find”she muttered. Seating herself in her command chair she moved her fingers to start the communications link. When the monitor blinked on both the Admiral and the doctor were seated together on the doctors side of the split screen, holding hands, heads thrown back, puffing deeply on cigarettes.

“Oh, Captain. Good work there. Keep it up… and I do mean UP” smiled the doctor. “What say we get those two back her immediately, Charlie… umm…I mean Admiral?” she said with a continuing smile.

“Good idea, Virginia.” The Admiral said puffing out his chest like the Mr. Macho he mistakenly believed himself to be. “Captain. You will proceed to the nearest Space Fleet outpost, whereever the hell that is, at top speed. When you arrive there will be special, highest speed transport waiting for you.”

“Oh, and you absolutely must keep Captain Dansil erect for the entire trip, Captain. It is imperative that he arrives with his hard on in tact. Is that clear?” commanded the doctor.

Frowning, Shika answered, “Yeah, I guess so. But don’t you think a hard on like that could be a danger to the Captain’s survival?”

“Who cares. I mean... of course not, Captain. I’m the doctor here. I must absolutely get my hands on that cock” grinned the doctor. “Umm… for purely medical reasons of course” she added somewhat red-faced.

At that point the probably damaged communication computer erroneously misinterpreted he Admiral’s image to show him bending across the doctor’s chest to suck her right nipple. Looking up the Admiral’s image said to Shika, “Well? Get a move on girl. I want to see your sweet ass… I mean… get busy, Captain.” With that the distorted image slipped its head between the doctors thighs as the monitor went blank ending the conversation.

Turning to her console, Captain Shira began plotting a course to Star Outpost #11,874,953 thinking, “Damn. Two whole weeks.” After many adjustments to the controls, Shira was satisfied and rose from her seat. “Damn,” she thought, “I gotta fuck Dansil for two whole weeks. Poor Dansil. This could kill him.” Then with a grin she went skipping toward the airlock to do her duty.

Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers
12