An Incident in Potter's Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok fuck, I will admit it," Stan said. "I am horny as shit from this talk. I will also admit that I have noticed the bulges in all your shorts. So I know you are all horny too. The way I see it we have a couple of choices. We can each find a separate spot to jerk off alone or we could just have a circle jerk here."

"There is a third choice," Robbie added.

"I don't think I am ready guys. If you guys want to have sex with each other I will take the first option and leave you to it," Stan replied.

"I think Stan is right. From experience I know it is good to start slow. Maybe a little touching each other will be ok. But we don't; want to fuck up a friendship that just got much closer by jumping into anything that might make us uncomfortable in the morning," Doug added more sensibly then he was feeling.

Doug was actually ready to suck and be sucked at that point. He had two reasons to want things to go all the way. The first was that he was very horny and as he had said preferred having others get him off to doing it himself. More importantly, as it stood he was the only one that had really acknowledged having sex with other guys. He had placed his trust in his three friends and he figured if they joined in an all guy foursome that day they would have more incentive to keep his secret.

"So how do we get started?" Ed asked very anxious to at least see his friends jerk off.

"I think it is more fun to get naked," Doug suggested.

"Here in the open?" Robbie asked knowing it was a stupid question.

"Come on, we have almost as much privacy here as we do in our bedrooms," Stan said. "This has always been like a sanctuary.

The four of them pulled off their tee shirts and looked at each other for a second before slipping their shorts and underwear down and off. They stood there wearing only shoes with full erections. They didn't make a secret of checking out each other's bodies and hard cocks before beginning to fondle themselves. At first it was exactly as Stan had suggested; four guys standing apart in a wide circle masturbating and watching each other. Desire took over control of Ed's vocal cords.

"Guys, I got to say something. All that stuff about ruining our friendship and feeling bad in the morning seems dumb. I really don't want to waste an opportunity. Stan if you want to walk away I understand, but if Rob or Doug or both will let me, I really want to know what it is like touch another guy's dick."

Robbie and Doug grinned as Stan said that he didn't mind watching. Doug and Robbie walked over to Ed and stood next to him so Stan could see the action. Ed let go his own cock and began to fondle his friends. He ran his hands up and down their cocks and caressed their balls. He smiled when his friends told him how good it felt. As Ed fondled their cocks Robbie and Doug began to caress Ed. Robbie exclaimed how nice it was to finally have a hard cock in his hand. Ed was surprised at how much he liked having his nipples played with when Doug fondled his chest.

The three guys began to move their hands all over each other's bodies; touching caressing, stroking, and feeling as Stan stood alone transfixed jerking his own cock. He wanted to join his friends but something held him back. The others were not holding back. Doug began to rub his cock on Ed's hip while tweaking the ecstatic young man's nipples. Ed and Robbie were lost in the feel of new found pleasures. In another minute Robbie was inadvertently squeezed out when Ed turned and his cock came in contact with Doug's throbbing tool. Doug grabbed his surprised friend's hips as they rubbed their cocks together. When Robbie caught the look in Stan's eyes he decided to make a move. He walked over to the lone friend as the other two pressed their bodies closer together.

"Are you sure you don't want to know what it feels like?" He asked Stan.

Stan was too excited to speak. Instead he answered by reaching for his friends cock. Robbie returned the gesture and they fondled and stroked each other while watching their pal's dry hump across the way. Everyone was surprised when Ed went to his knees and began to awkwardly attempt to suck Doug's cock. After a few minutes Ed paused and looked up at Doug.

"I hope this is ok. I have thought about doing it for so long."

"It is great with me and it doesn't look like those two are going to object," Doug said happily.

Ed looked around Doug and saw a surprising sight. Stan and Robbie were locked in an embrace and kissing deeply while rubbing their bodies together. Stan had initiated the kiss and both of them quickly melted into the other. As Ed returned to learning to suck cock Robbie began to move his hands over Stan's body as he thought about how wonderfully natural it felt making out with a guy for the first time.

Due to Ed's lack of skill Doug had to basically jerk off to give his friend the mouthful of cum he sought. That didn't stop him from giving Ed his first blow job. Doug had his inexperienced friend stand up on one the rocks. He wasn't much for getting on his knees and laying on the hard ground didn't suit him. With Ed up on the rock, Doug could remaining standing and still easily suck his friend. Robbie and Stan had stopped kissing and were leaning up against another rock watching what seemed like a live porn show while stroking each other. It wasn't long before Ed sent a steam of cum down Doug's throat. Stan and Robbie spurted their loads onto the ground and each other's hands.

They sat around naked for about fifteen minutes after that without talking. They dealt individually with their thoughts and then quickly got dressed as if a bell went off signaling the end of recess. The four of them made their way back trough Potter's woods to town without the usual boisterous talk and horseplay that accompanied those hikes. Back in town they quickly dispersed to their individual homes. A combination of being uncomfortable and busy with other things kept them apart for a few days. As those days passed each of them had their own concerns about having not spoken to the others.

Doug was the most worried. At first his thoughts had bordered on elation. Knowing that his long time friends had at least had thoughts about sex with other guys took away his concerns about his own experimentations. But as the days passed he worried that he had fucked up good friendships for an hour of fun and a small bit of reassurance. Ed on the other hand had worried from the moment the orgasms finished. He had decided that the feelings he had suppressed for so long were real and not the fantasies of a regular guy. He acknowledged to himself that he was homo, gay, queer or whatever label was appropriate. As the days passed without any communication with his friends he became more and more concerned about coming out to them. He wanted to be open with them and continue to explore with them. But he thought that they were all ashamed of what they did that day. Worst of all though was his growing understanding of his feelings for his lifelong best friend Robbie. He couldn't stop thinking about Robbie's naked body and hard cock. He wished it had been him instead of Stan that got to kiss Robbie and that it had been Robbie's cock in his mouth. He worried that he might never get the chance to express his feelings to Robbie.

Robbie was having somewhat different feelings. It was not his best friend Ed's body that tortured his dreams and waking fantasies that week. It was his college roommate that he thought most about. While there was nothing romantic about his desires they were strong and he wanted to find a way to act on them when he returned to school. At the same time he still felt odd about his strong desire to put his lips on a cock. He also was wrestling with mixed emotions over making out with Stan. It had been an impulse that felt good at the time. But he was sure that he wasn't queer. He liked girls and having sex with girls. In his mind sexual play with guys seemed ok in the context of just having fun but the kissing added a dimension he couldn't reconcile.

Stan was the most conflicted of all of them. Though he would never say it out loud to his friends; he really believed that sex was something that was part of a committed relationship. Casual sex had never been something he really wanted. Stan hadn't considered the circle jerks at the camp to be sex. But now that he had gone farther he realized that it was a kind of sexual contact even if the contact was just visual. He had enjoyed making out with Robbie and touching his friend's cock. He tried to tell himself it was just because he hadn't had sex in so long. After his high school girl friend broke up with him he had tried dating and even did some kissing on those dates but he just couldn't muster the desire it took to put forth the energy to make a relationship happen. Since he wasn't about to suggest to his room mate that they jerk off together and his dorm had communal showers he wasn't even able to masturbate enough to keep the sexual tension at bay.

His logical side told him that fooling around with other guys was a good solution. Sex could be saved for when he was again in love and he could still have an outlet. Jerking and being jerked was not that different from masturbation he thought. But there had been the kissing and the desire that he fought off that afternoon. As he watched the other two suck each other he wanted to get on his knees. But he couldn't let himself go. Sucking cock would make him queer he thought. But in the days that followed he felt like he had blown a chance to experience cock sucking. Lamenting not doing something that he would swear he didn't want to do was a huge conflict for Stan. He considered that he should talk it out with one or more of the other guys. However, he was afraid that talk would lead to more sex and he wasn't ready to validate his desires with action. Four days after the incident in Potter's Wood Doug was hanging around his house. He happened to be in just his boxers since the rest of his family was away for a few days. It was morning and he was watching some stupid game show when a loud knock at the door startled him out of a trance like state. Forgetting for a moment that he was all but nude he headed for the door. At the last minute he remembered his state of undress and peeked out the window to see who was knocking. Discovering Robbie standing there, he figured what the hell and opened the door; being carful not to let the nosey bitch across the street see how he was dressed.

"Damn, did I wake you or something?" Robbie said upon seeing how little Doug was wearing.

"Naw, parents took my sister to some gymnastics thing out of state so I got the house to myself for a couple of days. Just enjoying the freedom to be comfortable," Doug answered as he quickly closed the door.

Robbie felt pretty uncomfortable himself. He had come over hopping to have a discussion about what had happened. Since Doug was experienced with that stuff Robbie felt that he would be able to offer some insight. But once he saw his handsome, well built friend in his underwear, Robbie began to get other ideas.

"So what's up?" Doug asked breaking what was becoming an awkward silence.

"Nothing, I was bored and thought maybe you might want to hang out, um and talk or something," Robbie said nervously.

"Or something?" Doug repeated with a big grin on his face.

Had Doug made the choice in the clearing that day it definitely would have been Robbie he would have chosen as a partner. The idea of doing something with his buddy was more than ok with Doug. Although Robbie was definitely interested in exploring with Doug, he hadn't even admitted to himself what the real reason was for his visit that morning. He wanted to start a dialogue that he hoped would lead to getting pointers on seducing his roommate come fall. Secretly he wanted Doug to teach him to be a good cocksucker so he would be ready in the event the seduction was successful. The part he barely acknowledged though had nothing to do with his roommate. As he had watched Ed suck Doug's cock he had wanted to change places with his old friend. Robbie had considered sucking Stan but thought he was too timid about the whole scene and worried he might freak out.

"Shit, Doug, does everything have to be about sex with us now?" Robbie asked trying to sound more pissed than he was.

"Relax, man. Nothing has to be any different than it ever was. I guess I misunderstood."

"I'm sorry, maybe you didn't misunderstand. I have been pretty confused since the other day."

"You want to talk?"

"Yeah, er I guess. I don't know," Robbie answered as he looked down at Doug's cock peeking through the fly of his boxers.

"Oh shit, would you feel more comfortable if I put on some clothes?" Doug asked sincerely wanting to save his friendship with Robbie.

Robbie didn't answer right away. The honest answer would have been that he would be a lot more comfortable if Doug was dressed. However, he didn't really want his friend's body covered up.

To break the silence Doug added, "Or you could strip down to your underwear. Whichever works best."

"Here in the living room?" Robbie asked having never even been that close to naked in his own living room.

"Or the family room, or rec room, or my bedroom if you prefer."

"Are you sure no one is going to come home?"

"Yes, they are fucking six hundred miles away! Come on let's go down stairs and maybe shoot some pool or knock the ping ball around while we talk. You can decide on the clothes thing down there."

Robbie had already decided. As soon as they were in Doug's big open basement he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked off his shoes. After dropping his shorts he sat down and pulled off his socks. Robbie did not wear boxers and Doug like the way his friend looked in his skimpy briefs. He was surprised that contrary to the fashion of the day Robbie did not wear white briefs.

"Hey, you are right it is more comfortable wearing only underwear," He said as much to himself as to Doug.

Doug smiled as he unashamedly admired his friend's body.

"You look god in stripes, Rob."

"Thanks. Did I cause that," Robbie asked referring to Doug's semi erect cock.

"Fuck, I can't lie I like what I see."

Robbie was both flattered and embarrassed by his friend's obvious arousal and interest. It was the first time that he had truly felt wanted. He knew that whatever sexual contact he had had with his high school sweetheart was just a chore to her. His college fuck buddy didn't seem to care who the cock was attached to as long as it was in her cunt. He never felt like he was desired at all. But the way Doug was looking at him with a slight smile and licking his lips a bit was a new sensation.

"Really?" Was all Robbie managed to say.

"Fuck yes, you are a hot dude and well I am a horny fucker."

They both laughed.

"Hey I got an idea," Doug said with a hint of mischief in his voice. "Wanna play some naked pool or ping pong?"

"Huh, have you done that before?"

"Not with a guy, but it was fun with chicks. Bet it would be a blast with you. We have always had a great time screwing around."

Robbie had to agree with Doug. They had been great buddies. It was not the kind of close relationship he had with Ed. But in ways it had been more fun. Hanging out, goofing off and horsing around with a fellow athlete made things different than things were with Ed. The biggest difference was the interaction with chicks. It was nonstop flirting when he was with Doug even though Robbie was definitely taken. Girls didn't seem much interested in the flirting when Ed was his copilot. Of course had he ever thought about it that was more Ed's doing than the girls. Though it should have been obvious to him Robbie had never even considered Ed's sexuality.

"Ok," Robbie said as he reached for the waistband of his briefs.

With their underwear on the floor and their dicks swinging freely the pair began a laugh filled game of ping pong. Though neither tried all that hard, Robbie won two games in a row. After that Doug insisted that they switch to pool to give him a chance to get even.

"Well ok, but be careful not to rack your balls while racking the balls," Robbie attempted to joke thoroughly enjoying the feeling of freedom he had while playing naked with his friend.

"Fuck that is the lamest ass joke you ever attempted!" Doug declared as he gathered the pool balls in the triangle.

"Got you to bend over the pool table and give me a look at that hot ass," Robbie declared surprising himself with his candor.

Doug tuned around and smiled at his friend.

"So you like my ass huh?"

"Um yeah. You think that's weird?"

"Fuck no. Feels good to be admired. I like yours too."

"Oh cool," Robbie said frozen in place by the sudden realization that he was admiring a guy's naked body the way he would a chick.

"Its ok," Doug said as he moved over to where his friend was standing. "Nothing wrong with acknowledging another guy's butt is nice looking."

"But doesn't that mean I am...." Robbie tried to say struggling for a label.

Gay was not in common usage yet and queer didn't feel right. Homosexual was a word that seemed better suited to a text book. He was thankful that Doug rescued him.

"It doesn't have to mean anything other than you are human," Doug said as he moved his lips to Robbie's mouth.

It was one of the most exciting kisses of Robbie's life. It was also one of the scariest moments he had ever experienced. Blissful feelings of pure pleasure surged through his body as their tongues danced wildly. At the same time something approaching stark terror set his spine tingling as a rush of adrenalin combined with a distant feeling of doubt. Still his cock grew hard as their bodies pressed together. Robbie loved the feeling of Doug's warm erection rubbing against his own cock. Doug of course had no concerns and allowed himself to become lost in the moment. Neither really wanted that moment to end, but for vastly different reasons. For Doug it was the most romantic, passionate and exciting moment he had ever spent with a guy one-on-one. He felt as if something very special was passing between him and his long time buddy. But for Robbie there was the knowledge that once the kiss stopped they would either move into what seemed the valley of no return or he would be forced to reject his desires and his friend.

Doug tried to pull back at one point. Not to stop things but to press on to greater eroticism. He had no doubts. He was ready to move his lips and tongue to what he imagined were previously unexplored parts of Robbie's heaving flesh. But Robbie slid his hand behind Doug's neck to keep his lips locked in place. He was not ready for the decision that would come with the end of the kiss. Desire fought fear. Though he knew even if he wanted to which he didn't he could not stop, the next moves would be into unknown territory. Doug took it as nothing more than his friend's desire to continue the kiss which grew sloppier as their passion boiled to a higher temperature. He did manage to get enough separation between their bodies so that he could slip his roaming hand between their bodies.

Robbie gasped as Doug tenderly fondled his cum laden balls and then moved to stroke his steel hard cock. Doug used his thumb to smear his friend's oozing precum over Robbie's sensitive cock head. The kiss broke abruptly when Robbie arched his back in response to the intense feeling of having his tiny cum slit teased.

"Oh god! I, I oh fuck..." Robbie moaned as Doug's fingers continued to dance over his throbbing cock.

"I want to suck you so bad," Doug sighed as he moved his lips to Robbie's chest.

It was the first time anyone had ever put their mouth on his nipples and it set Robbie's flesh on fire. Somehow though he managed to stop his friend when Doug attempted to move his mouth down his torso.