An Incident in Potter's Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their shared sexuality moved them from acquaintances to good friend with benefits. Ed who had always known he was going into the family business decided to drop out of college the following spring. He was in love and happily so was the object of his affection. The next summer he came out to his friends and family. To his delighted surprise there was far more acceptance than ridicule. He still lives in that same small town with his same lover. No one even takes a second glance when they see the town's gay couple together.

When Robbie returned to college he missed Doug and their passionate summer fling. He was however confident enough in his sexuality to lay his card on the table with his roommate. Though they never had the kind of passion that he had shared with Doug they were lovers when the mood struck for the next two years. Both also dated women and for each the next two summers the passionate affair between Robbie and Doug was renewed. He moved away from town after he graduated and works for a large company in a big city. He continues to be entirely bisexual. He never married because he believed that would entail a commitment he couldn't make. He does however live with a woman that he loves very much who shares his bisexual lifestyle. They are secure enough not to need the formality of a legal commitment and to share a completely open swinging style life.

Doug's wild sexual ways began to taper off after that summer. There was still the occasional group scene but other than Robbie he never went one-on-one with a guy again. It wasn't a purposeful thing to him. It just worked out that way. During his senior year he began dating a woman who was not part of the sexual scene he had been involved in. Soon orgies were a thing of the past. He became totally dedicated to his lady. After law school, he married her and they settled in to his hometown where he still serves as the town's attorney. His wife who was from a big city is happy raising their large family in the wonderfully peaceful and safe environment. She knows nothing of her wonderful, faithful husband's wild past. Their closest friends in town are still Doug's old high school buddy Ed and his lover.

Though they only manage to see each other every couple of years and their days of shared sexual passion are part of ancient history Rob and Doug remain very close. Only Ed continues to communicate with Stan. Their shared secret cemented a permanent friendship. They still share secrets and discuss things that they can not with anyone else. Doug and Rob haven't heard from Stan in years.