An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

Then I logged off and went to find Natalie. When I found her she had a basket full of things and was trying on boots. She asked my opinion on the ones she had on and a pair sitting next to her. I suggested that she take both. So she did. We checked out and as we walked to the car I told her what I had found out.

"It looks like John may have sent you from the frying pan into the fire. Someone is looking for me and may have been using John to find me. Maybe you would be better off going off on your own."

"Thanks, but I think I might feel better with you than by myself. You senior guys have more access to information and more knowledge to fall back on that I do. I just did research on politics in certain regions. I am totally in the dark about everything else."

Although she wasn't supposed to say, I asked if she had done research on a small middle eastern country involved in my project.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. I was working on that while I was working for John. That is one weird place."

"You have that right. Alright, at least for now I think you are safe with me but if things get ugly, I might send you off for your safety."

"I like that better than going off on my own. What's next?"

"We are going to do some shopping for food and then I am going to let you into a private place that hopefully no one knows about but me." She looked at me with questions on her face but asked none of them. She just nodded.

We went to the grocery store and I told her that we needed to buy only non-perishable foods like canned goods and dry products. We filled half a basket with things and then picked up several bottles of wine and two cases of beer. Then we checked out and I drove us back to my place by a back road. She was surprised when I stopped at an old barn and got out to open one of the doors. I pulled her SUV inside and closed the door.

"What is this place?"

"It is a property adjacent to mine. I own this one too but that should be a secret. I'll show you the rest in a few minutes. Let's move the food into the truck." I pulled a tarp off of a ten year old pickup with a camper shell covering the bed. We moved the food and things into the bed of the truck and then I covered her Suburban with the tarp.

The truck was registered to the company that owned the property and had been bought for cash. There was no way to trace it to me. I had chosen a non-descript vehicle that would attract little attention but had then paid a friend to replace the engine with a more powerful one and to beef up the suspension and wheels in case I needed to go off road.

"This is my getaway vehicle in case I ever need one. If something happens, we will leave in it and go away until things settle down. Get your clothes and overnight bag; we will take them up to where we will stay tonight."

We carried her bags out of the back door which immediately put us in some thick woods so that we were invisible from the road. A hundred yards into the woods, we went behind a large rock and began climbing a gully toward the top of the rocky hill. The only way we could be observed was from overhead and that was only in a couple of places. The last turn led us under the first outcrop and into the maze of connected areas until we came to the door in the wall I had built to make my safe room.

"Wow, this is impressive. You did this all yourself?"

"Yes; I never expected any problems but I felt that I needed a safe place if any trouble cropped up. It looks like that was a good decision. As far as I know, no one knows about this place or that I own it. I only come up here after dark. Make yourself at home. I am going to leave around 4:30 for an hour or so. You can come with me or stay here. I am meeting a couple of other juniors to see what they might be able to find out."

"Are they as good in bed as I was?" She teased.

"No comment but I will say that I still have strong memories of our times together."

"Me too. I think I would like to go with you if I can. There are a couple of things that you might not know about that might help."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, the world didn't stop when you retired. We'll see if it can help."

"Ok by me. I'm going up and take a look at the house and see if everything is alright?" I climbed a ladder to another opening that allowed me to look down over my house and property. The first thing I noticed was the van parked near the corner of my lot. There was a sign on the side but I couldn't read it from this distance. Then I noticed movement in my garden. There was a guy dressed in camo pants and a tee shirt doing something to one of my fence posts. I looked around some more and saw another guy on my porch doing something and then a third man near my small barn. Something told me that it was not safe to talk openly around my house anymore.

When I climbed down, Natalie asked, "Did you see anything?"

"More than I wanted to. There are three guys who look like they are planting listening devices around the house and garden. It is a good thing we came up here but I don't know for sure how long this will be safe too. We might need to move quickly."

Natalie had been taking off the tags from her new clothes and getting them ready to wear. I pulled out another overnight bag and told her to put as much as she could in there and have it by the door if we needed to leave in a hurry. I went back up the ladder with a pair of binoculars to take a closer look at my visitors. When I settled in I saw that they had finished whatever they were doing and were climbing the fence near the van and were putting their tool bags inside. Then they got in and drove off. This time I could read the sign on the van and it said "Smith Geological Surveys." Well that sounded legitimate except that there was nothing anywhere around here that required a geological survey.

I climbed back down and looked at Natalie while I thought about what to do next. "Natalie, I think I want to confuse them a little more. I'm going to take a walk through the woods to my neighbor's house and get him to drive me back to the house. I'll try to throw them off with some stupid message or something. It will take me about twenty minutes to get back to the house. Climb up there and watch through the binoculars. If anything strange happens, take your things back down and take the truck and go where ever you want. If nothing happens, just wait. I am going to pack a few things and will come back up another way. I shouldn't be more than an hour."

"Alright, but it looks like they have found you."

"Yes it does; the next question is what are they going to do next?" I doubt that they will do anything right away but listen; at least that is what I hope. It will take them some time to get together whatever they are going to do. What I don't want is for them to see you again, if they did earlier. So just stay up here."

She nodded and I went back down to the woods and walked about a half a mile before I cut across my neighbors pasture and up to the front of his house. He was sitting on his porch drinking a beer.

"Hey Jeff. What's up? Are you on foot today?"

"Sort of. A woman got lost out here earlier and I took her up to town to get her straightened out. She dropped me off up at the turn off. But I kind of twisted my ankle a little walking back down. Do you suppose you could drive me back to my place? I need to soak it for awhile."

"Sure thing. I'll get my keys. Do you want a beer? Beer cures everything that ails you."

"I think I will accept that. Thanks." He went into the house and came out with his keys and a beer.

He drove me to the gate and I punched in my code. I also noticed a fresh small hole in the fence post. As the gate slowly rolled out of the way, he said, "Those guys that were here said that you gave them the gate code but it wouldn't work. I didn't know that you were having a survey done. Anything important?"

"No, I am thinking about putting in a pond to catch the runoff from the rocks. Maybe I'll get a cow or two and some chickens."

"Hell, they are a pain in the ass. Get a horse instead. With your garden, you can get the manure but not have all of the other hassle."

"I might do that." The gate finished opening and he drove down the drive to the front of the house.

As I got out, he asked, "How the hell did she get lost out here if she was coming from town?"

"She wasn't coming from town. She came from that direction and was trying to get to town and missed the turn down the hill. She was cute but a little old for me but she was nice. So I took her to town and had lunch with her. I thought that I might get her to come back for a roll in the hay but she is heading south to meet her husband who is working on a job down near Clinton. So I missed a chance for a lay."

"Isn't that the way it always is? You should have fucked her before you took her to town."

"I realize that now. Maybe I'll be more alert or maybe she'll stop back by on her way home." I grinned and shut the door. He waved and drove back down the drive.

I went up on the porch and found small holes at each end and one in the ceiling right above the front door. I went in and a quick check told me that they had probably only planted the devices on the porch but I wasn't sure about that. I quickly packed several days of clothes in a back pack and put the bag with my guns and my stash of cash inside on the back porch. There was no sign of a device back there. Then I went through the motions of doing some normal activities like taking out the trash and sweeping the front porch. Then I yawned and said out loud. "Crap, I think I need a nap." Then I went inside and locked the door. I turned on a living room light for later and then went out the back door but tried to be as quiet as I could. I put the back pack on and carried the gun bag and quickly walked into the woods behind the house. I went slowly until I came to a clearing that gave me a good look at the front of the house. I heard a helicopter overhead and waited for it to pass and then I walked around the clearing and came up the side of rocky hill. I hid in the woods again as the helicopter made a second pass and then went to the back entrance and was under the outcrop before it flew over a third time. A few moments later, I was inside and I heard Natalie climbing down from the lookout perch.

"I guess you noticed the helicopter?" She said.

"Yes, I was in the woods and stayed hidden until it passed. Could you tell anything about what they were doing?"

"The sign on it said something about Geological Services and a guy was hanging out the side with a camera. I think he was taking pictures from all angles. What did you do?"

"The guys planted several listening devices I am sure. Fortunately, my neighbor was in good form and I got to plant a couple of things for them to hear and think about."

"Like what?"

"Like you are an older woman who got lost and who I took to town. And that I was trying to get you to come back for some afternoon delight but that you were driving south to meet your husband. Just some bullshit to keep them guessing."

"If I wasn't so nervous and scared, another roll in the sack with you would be wonderful." She grinned at me but then added, "So what is the plan now?"

"We'll go to dinner and see if they know anything and then come back here and stay up here for the night. If nothing happens tonight, I'll go back down tomorrow and try to act normal but will close some things down and stuff. Then if the other girls come up with anything, we will either sit tight or get out tomorrow night. We will just go and get lost as best as we can and check in until we find out if it is safe or not. If things get really bad, I'll call in the heavy troops."

"I am with you all the way. We have an hour before we need to leave. What do you want to do until then?"

"I'm going to take a shower and clean up a little. I have some clothes up here and I brought something to travel with. Unfortunately, my shower is open air so if you don't want to watch me, either climb up in the observation perch or watch television or something."

"I think I will watch you and see if you have improved with age." She was grinning. "Oh, do you by chance have internet connection up here? I haven't checked my e-mail today." I thought about it a moment before I replied.

"I do have connections up here but they aren't secure. If you don't mind, I'll take the laptop with us and you can log in from the restaurant. If anybody is watching, it will take a while to figure out what and where you are."

"Good idea. I'll watch you then."

I grinned at her and went out into the alcove that I had set up as a shower and turned on the water. I undressed and started to get wet when I felt Natalie join me. She pressed her body to my back and I felt her nakedness against mine.

"Does this bring back memories?"

"Probably more than you want to know. Are you sure about this? I mean we don't know where John is or what has happened to him."

"Don't worry about John. I married him because we got along so well; but he still sees a couple of his girlfriends from the pool and I see a couple of my dates occasionally. We both know what the other is doing; I expect that he figured we would sleep together when he told me to come to you for help. I was actually looking forward to it. I have nothing but great memories of our times together. Now turn around and look at me as I am today. I know that you are wondering."

I turned and looked and all I could do was whistle. She was perfect in my eyes. Her breasts were exactly as I remembered them; perky and round with tight little nipples that seemed always to be slightly aroused. If anything had changed, it was that they were fuller and perkier. Her stomach had lost the slight roundness that she had and was now flat and tight. Her hips were the biggest change in that they were firm and well shaped. Her legs showed signs of exercise and her once hairy pussy was now neatly trimmed into a landing strip.

"There was nothing wrong with you before but everything is just tighter and more toned now. You are gorgeous."

She blushed, "Thanks. Some of it was work and some of it was nature. I still had some baby fat when we were dating and it finally went away with some exercise. The rest was just toning up by running and doing some gym work. I wanted to see you again someday so you could see how I turned out when I was through growing up. I have never forgotten you."

"I'm somewhat surprised that John would still seek out others with you available to him."

"Part of that is that he has a couple of kinky things he likes that I don't do and the other is that I told him before we were married that there were a couple of people I would want to continue to see after we got married. The other two I mentioned and the other one was you although I didn't mention your name. So now you are back in my life and I would like to keep it that way unless you don't want me in your life."

"I don't know what you see in a worn out old bachelor but I certainly wouldn't mind renewing our relationship at all."

"You aren't worn out and you certainly aren't old. I know because I have kept track of you on the sly. The woman you dated for the opera and theater was a good friend of mine and we roomed together for a couple of years before you started dating her. She always told me about your dates. Unfortunately, most of the senior analysts are pretty raw socially. You were an exception and most of us knew that. It was one of the reasons you never had a problem getting a date. That and the fact that everyone knew how good you were in bed."

"I always thought that you guys had a secret rating system or something like that."

"We did and you were right at the top of the list of most of the girls who reported in. There were a number of girls who wanted to marry you or have your children even if you didn't want to get married."

"Now you are giving me a big head."

"This is the head I want to get big." She grasped my cock and stroked the shaft and head. "Now, why don't you kiss me and reacquaint yourself with my body."

That was a real pleasure to do. I pulled her to my chest and found her lips to be soft and sensual and ready for kissing. Her breasts against my chest were firm and eager for attention. The rest of her was accessible and wonderful to touch. We kissed for a number of minutes before she pulled my very hard cock between her legs and trapped it between her thighs. With her hands now free, she set about caressing and exploring my ass and back. I dipped my head and took one of her nipples between y lips and teased it with my teeth and tongue. That earned me a loud moan and a plea for more which I was glad to give her. A few minutes of that and she rose up on her toes and moved so that the crown of my cock was resting against her wet pussy llips.

"I can't wait any longer. Fuck me now." The crown slipped inside her pussy and I was taken back almost a decade as I remembered how her pussy almost sucked me deep inside her warm and welcoming womanhood. It had been a couple of weeks since I had been with either of my local dates and I wish I could say that I held out longer than I did but I didn't last much longer after I entered her.

"Natalie, I'm going to cum; you feel so wonderful, I can't help it."

"Don't try Jeff, just fill me up. I have been thinking about this moment for eight years and I can't wait much longer either. We will have all night to do it slower. Just cum in me now."

I lasted only another ten strokes and I pumped a load of cum inside her. That triggered her to grasp me tightly and cum like she had never cum before and flooded my spurting cock. "Oh yesssss. Just like I remember it."

When we both stopped, I had to lean against the wall to keep from falling down. She must have felt the same way because she just melted into my arms and kept me inside her. Then we kissed each other as our heart rates returned to normal. When I finally softened enough to slip outside of her, she stood up and said, "My God, you are still the best fuck I have ever had and I am going to enjoy our time together a lot. We better get dressed so we can go meet the others. I hope that you aren't planning to fuck either of them tonight because I want a lot more of you and won't give you up easily."

"I don't think that I will want them either after that. I want more of you too. Now I wonder why I ever gave you up in the first place."

"You didn't give me up. They promoted you to regional head and transferred me to another region. We both got really busy for a long time. I didn't date any guy again until I started up with John."

"That was a long time doing without."

"It was a long time without a guy. I dated two women during that period and was quite happy about it. They were the other two I mentioned. You are the only guy I was interested in dating at all. Now let's wash off and get going."

We cleaned ourselves off and dried with the towels I had just outside the shower. In twenty minutes we were dressed and walking back down to the barn. I opened the door and drove the truck out and closed the barn door behind us. Then I pulled out onto the road. For some reason, I chose to drive a mile down the hill for a mile and come back up in front of my place just to see if anyone was around watching. As I drove back up the road, I found another van parked on a deserted driveway about two hundred yards from my gate. I told Natalie to slide down until just the top of her head showed in the window. I hunched over like an old man would look as I drove by without looking at the van. I saw no movement in the rear view mirror after I passed it. When we got to the top of the hill and the crossroad, I sat up and told her that she could get up also.

"I'm not sure who they are but they didn't show any sign of recognizing us. So let's get out of here and go eat." She slid over in the seat after raising the console and nestled against me..

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
123456...9